This beach ball has no right to be so powerful

This beach ball has no right to be so powerful.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vQRN-PvJeQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=1OlhxPbsmNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ozma wasn't that bad as far as secret bosses go

>beach ball

That's a swirly marble, yah doofus.

beat him first try no guide. mad?

>RNG : The Boss
>powerful

kek

This, there are worse evils.

>implying you found him without a guide

He's not exactly super hidden and Chocobo Hot and Cold is fun.
I highly doubt he did the fight first try with no guide though.

>tfw

Who exactly is the strongest FF protagonist?

Squall, Tidus and Vaan are out of the question.

first try probably not, it's really not hard to beat ozma without a guide though. you don't have to try very hard in ff9 to get 2 or 3 party members doing max damage per turn by that point in the game, and once you have that all you need is 7 attacks and some luck

Rinoa or Terra.

Well Zidane is an angel of death meant to destroy a world

I thought it was canonically Lightning

It's definitely Zidane if he realized his own potential. He could literally obliterate the planet if he wanted to.

Which version of ozma is more bullshit
FFIX or FFXIV
fucking 3 months later and people still fuck up on ozma

>Most powerful is Lightning
>Also happens to be the most boring and most oh so perfect

Currently with how it's unfolding it could be FFXIV WoL/WoD.

If not, probably one of the original game protags. You did some crazy shit, it just didn't look impressive due to nes sprites. I mean fuck FF1 you beat chaos itself.

You can beat it with a level 1 party.

Well there is lightning that I don't like to admit.

Wait a minute, that ball...

But it is Squall. Lionheart does how many hundreds of thousands of damage if each hit is 9999?

If we count Dissidia as canon. Then WoL with Lightning as a second.

Psycho Cyan.

We have a winner.

>When they fall off the platform BEFORE the fight starts
>Screwing up meteor positions
>Not standing on the platforms during the black hole phase
>Sixteen people assimilated
>That dragoon hugging the tank in the cube phase

Lightning.

Cyan and Rinoa are not protagonists btw.

Gameplay wise: Probably Squall.

Story wise: Lightning because she's a bullshit Mary Sue, or more likely Final Fantasy XIV's Warrior of Light because the in-universe lore explanation for game overs is that it was merely a forseen vision of their impending death that they were able to avoid by winning on a later attempt. That's practical invincibility beyond the idea that they can't control it manually and its used to kill godlike entities left and right.

The ending of the 3.0 main story has the final boss who is a self-declared "God King" looking up at the WoL in terror and screaming "What are you?", which has led to unconfirmed theories that the warrior of light is a god like entity themselves.

Man that final fantasy ending, after playing it I can see how it saved the studio

Deal with it

youtube.com/watch?v=vQRN-PvJeQ0

Lightning is less of a "Mary Sue" than Terra.

Lightning ia a cunt, has actual flaws and character development, unlike Terra who is a sweet, innocent, pure hearted moe blob waifu bait.

>FFIX's biggest bosses are a marble and a random ass Necron that had zero build up

I really like that game but why

>random ass Necron that had zero build up
Necron is a personification of Death. And the concept of death is the central theme of the game. You had to be really dense to not notice that.

If we're going to use that logic, Squall isn't even the strongest in his own game.

Better dead than Al Bhed brudda, ya?

>Needing numbers at all

Plebs.

whoa...just imagine if death was a central theme for another game but they didn't pull an extra boss out of their ass.

He was personification of nothing, he was to erase everything even the idea of death, since death was still part of the cycle of life.

I don't know they really didn't make that clear. Just a boss to represent nothing devoid the universe of anything.

>probably going to replay ff8 soon again because of recent Cred Forums threads about their clearly non-canon theories about that awful plot.

Its called the Shadow Hearts series. Specifically Koudelka through Shadow Hearts Covenant.

It goes into various layers of accepting and coping with death, the final boss is built up over two games, and the final argument/conflict between the two sides isn't a stupid black and white argument that trivializes a very mature theme like FFIX does.

You have to play through Final Fantasy VIII at least three times before you're qualified to speak on it.

You know how Elder Scrolls has those god-like characters who have specific 'roles' in reality? Like, they will always show up in some way or another and it's always to do the same thing, no matter what?

That's Warrior of Light. His role is to "Not lose to evil." Not necessarily beat evil forever for good until infinity + thirty million. Just not lose. Whatever hocus pocus bullshit apocalypse was going down gets pushed back with WoL around, and that's only if he can't actually stop whats happening. There were a couple of times (technically it's what happens in his own game) that the WoL just gets Samurai Jack'd and tossed somewhere else until further notice.

Lightning is annoying to even acknowledge, but she's a solid runner up to what is basically a guy who fights the apocalypse and doomsday in a variety of forms with the combined might of actually being powerful himself + the power of PLOT DEMANDS IT. It's funny that a purpose designed, perfect, all powerful waifu goddess plays second fiddle to what is a man-turned-force-of-reality because of vague open ended writing from the beginning of the franchise.

Suplex a train

Also while this sounds ridiculous I want to remind everyone that this is the same franchise where a very angry and determined tree was a credible threat to the whole of reality.

Final Fantasy V was a hell of a ride.

Best classic FF.

>finish friendly creatures quest
>set amarant up with absorb shadow and return magic

A bit of a shame Bartz was so forgettable in Dissidia. Luckily, Exdeath made up for it.

But could any of them straight up kill Odin?

A FUCKING TREE
youtube.com/watch?v=1OlhxPbsmNc

>tfw we'll never have a over-the-top evil and outrageously hammy villain in FF again

I kind of like what they did with it in FFXIV even if it was reduced to a mid-boss in a 24 man raid.

I've always loved that Mike Tyson tattoo.

>beachball
It's a jawbreaker.

I thought that was one of the pins from TWEWY for a second.

>Rinoa

Only if R=U

>Dat texture before the fight
>OH SHIT BLACK HOLE SON
>Doomsday
>after doomsday goes off he goes to his classic skin
I got to admit thats some of the best retelling of how The Floating City of Nym got destroyed. I like how they made it into a super weapon. Was it always a weapon or was it some half and half of the two planets gone bad?

The best bosses were the optional Espers from FFXII

In FF9 Ozma is a forgotten eidolon that turned into that mass of energy without people's thoughts to give it a form like the others have.

which is correct vidya games board?