Nice of the princess to invite us over for a picnic. Eh, Luigi?

Nice of the princess to invite us over for a picnic. Eh, Luigi?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C1AauAyQ_wg
youtube.com/watch?v=YqGYIXwi1oU
youtube.com/watch?v=SMSkX8P1Btk
youtube.com/watch?v=oMcKjmWlESs
youtube.com/watch?v=vPk9wtjfsIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QNU7PbAVoVk
youtu.be/NeKbzxLlEE4
youtube.com/watch?v=IHRRhUKaWes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GAY LUIGI
SPAGHETTI
DIE
ETC
THREAD OVER

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY
MAMA
GAY
GAY MAMA MAMA GAY
>WHEEZE

AND YOU GOTTA HELP US

Spaghetti

Post Daisy.

FUCK YOU
AND FUCK

>entry to Mushroom Kingdom

Wait a second. What exactly is outside the Mushroom Kingdom.

THIS IS IT, LUIGI!

We don't talk about it.

Brooklyn, duh.

¨pingas

Tomorrow I'll

Remember, where there's smoke, there's smoke.

I FELL FOR HOURS
youtube.com/watch?v=C1AauAyQ_wg

enclosed instruction book

youtube.com/watch?v=YqGYIXwi1oU

youtube.com/watch?v=SMSkX8P1Btk
youtube.com/watch?v=oMcKjmWlESs
youtube.com/watch?v=vPk9wtjfsIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QNU7PbAVoVk

post your ytps

youtu.be/NeKbzxLlEE4

Best.

YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU WERE BRINGING A SECRET WEAPON, LUIGI

That's Mama Luigi to you, Mario! *wheeze*

How very charitable of her majesty to summon us to a social gathering of prepared foods and open-handed cordiality, regardless of the immense difference in our societal statuses.

Where is Dino Time?

I aspire that her royal highness prepared a plentiful amount of authentic Italian noodles smothered in tomato paste and garnished with onions and balls of concentrated hamburger meat.

Have you actually seen that movie, user? It's fucking awful, but really goddamn funny if you have a friend and alcohol with you. It's like every cliched Dreamworks picture ever.

>hamburger meat
Are americans really this stupid?

NO.

SPAGHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTI

I. M. Meen never quits!

Hark, my sibling of whom was birthed at a undetermined but presumably short time after my own foray into this world, take heed of my hand gesture indicating something of immense interest in the immediate vicinity and hasten your gaze in the direction it indicates!

My fellow portly companion-- Gaze yonder! It's a menacing memorandum scribbled on a tattered and torn piece of chemically processed mulch. Harken to me ye nettlesome vexatious laborers of one's occluded sewage waste aqueducts! How much for the flipping Gidrovlicheskiy? Your beloved vegetative sovereignty has been liquidated in a forcible manner, and the aristocratic monarch you resolutely succor has been seized in a physical fashion! Her queenship is now a perennial bedfellow at one of my many diabolical caravansary establishments! I encourage you to attempt to facilitate her rescue in a timely manner! We must ferret out and pinpoint the precise location of our venerated crowned head!

First you must scrub all the floors in Hyrule, THEN

Scrub MY PINGAS

YOU PEACE OF SHIP

not on my watch

Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga introduced the bean kingdom, which was pioneered by the soybean people

I can only think of Dinosaur Land (Which has Yoshi's Island on it), the Beanbean Kingdom & Pi'illo Island off hand.

There is not time, only Link

youtube.com/watch?v=IHRRhUKaWes

add Isle Delphino!

HEY MARRIO A FOOTBALL, I MADE IT

TOUCH. MY. PINGAS!