I've spent over $3,000 on the mobile game Mobile Strike

I've spent over $3,000 on the mobile game Mobile Strike.

AMA

are you the publisher?

kys?

why

Over what period of time?

BUHILD NAOW

HIGHA

does spending 3000 dollars buy you a dinner with arnold schwarzenegger

ON DEE APP STOOAH

GET TO DA CHOPPA

Do you become satisfied having your name at the top of a leaderboard? What's the point? Are you Chinese or Korean?

this is the question of the hour. WE NEED ANSWERS

are you going to kill yourself?

Some 60-odd years of living in america, speaking english, and he never got rid of that accent.

Have you decided how you're going to kys?

>Implying he doesn't just do it for show

He actually has a speech coach or whatever so he doesn't lose his accent. Its part of his image

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

In this thread: Ask Me Anything =/= Answer Anything

>Arnold Schwarzenegger pays some on to teach him how to Arnold Schwarzenegger

Hollywood.

It really makes you think.
For all the depressed NEETs and Wagecucks on here, we could all move to Hollywood and do the most asinine, niche thing for rich people and be better off financially.

WHEN DAH EHNEMY STRIKES

YOU MUST DEHFEEEND

>tfw you will never be paid 45k a year to polish bruce willis' bald head
>you will never be paid 60k a year to stick fake nipples on angelina jolie's mangled titties
>you will never be paid 150k a year to sort johnny depp's hats
>you will never be paid 200k a month to stoop next to robert downey jr to make him look taller

>you will never be paid 50k per month + tips to butter Dan Schnieder's toast in the morning and pour a bowl of froot loops for the client he was negotiating with last night.

the only one remotely believable is the hats one.

make some more, they amuse me.

why even live

>You will never get paid 10% commission for readying Charlie Sheen's cocaine for him.

>getting paid based on Charlie Sheen's income
worry.jpg

What can I say? The coke addict market is thinning.

At least I still make $12 million from Will Smith everytime I shill producers to put his son in the film.

What are some games that let you do dumb shit with ridiculous amounts of wealth?

kek

Why does this game have some many fucking cringe ads
Better yet, why do people play this shit and how do companies get away with advertising pay2win games to impressionable kids? I'd fucking watch a full trial of the chink publishers trying to justify it.

say something you don't like about the game

Are you at least some kind of top-tier player now