Have you ever broken anything while playing vidya?

Have you ever broken anything while playing vidya?

my life

ur mums ass

my dick from furiously masturbating to video game characters like a fucking loser

Whenever I was a kid I'd get irrationally pissed and throw controllers.

I broke one or two of them.

Nah, if anything id just pound my fists into my own leg out of frustration than the controller or the console itself

Can't break what you didn't build.

Risk of Rain murdered the bumpers on of of my cheapo 360 controllers...

Spacebar during Batman Arkham Asylum

I lost at a game once and in frustration I smacked the controller off my head.

Went back to work - I was on a lunch break - and people were like 'Jesus, are you okay?'

Turns out I had a massive protruding bump on my forehead from when I sperg'd out.

>Playing third person games with a Keyboard.

Yes

my friend broke down crying after i repeatedly rekt him in tony hawk 3, does breaking a friend count?

it was so fucking awkward

did you fuck him in the ass for being such a fucking pussy?

no, i'm not a faggot
eww

>i'm not a faggot
faggot

Faggot

No, i'm not a sperg nor a manchild.
Therefore I don't overreact when playing video games and I take care of my personal goods.

I have broken nothing

I snapped a 360 controller in half once. Wasn't even squeezing hard, just picked it up, was playing eternal sonata, and I went to hit the guide button and it all just fell apart.

I was too poor to break anything expensive like a manchild so no I did not.

faggot

Bush didn't build the WTC.

Oh and I broke someone elses fightstick at a SF4 vanilla launch tourney. I beat him with sagat (lel) and he tried to gang up on me with a few of his friends after the tournament was over, but the owner of the LAN place told them to fuck off, and as they were getting ready to leave I grabbed his stick and tossed it on the ground and stomped it. I got my ass kicked, but it was worth it. We're actually pretty good friends now.

The jews did.

When I was younger I thought that lifting the controller up and slamming it down during Kirby's up throw in smash 64 would make it stronger.
Still have to control that impulse when I play any smash game as Kirby.

And a tip to you, my good sir.

t. sperglord

I've gone through 2 PS2 controllers, at least 4-5 PS3 controllers, I've broken a total of 3 PS3s (although one of them wasn't my fault). I used to go full autism when I was younger, get mad at Pokemon and get a pair of scissors and scratch the screen in autistic fits of rage. Sometimes I would just use my teeth and scrape it on the screen until it was scratched. I don't think I owned a SINGLE fucking GB, GBC, GBA that didn't have scratch marks on the screen. I haven't broken a single thing on my PS4 though, so I guess in the past 2-3 years I've learned to control my rage to an extent. I'll still get mad and yell but I won't slam or break shit, the most I'd do is slam my palm on my desk.

>I had a massive protruding bump on my forehead from when I sperg'd out

>eww

Faggot detected. I bet your boihole is tight af too, fucking weak slut. I'd pin you down and turn your prostate into apple sauce with my dick fuccboi.

My arm while playing my brother in Wii Sports Boxing.

>gamestop launch tournament for punchout wii
>two 16 year olds are up first
>one didn't put the wrist strap on and throws the wiimote at the TV shattering the screen
>second one whips the other one in the face with the wiimote cause he let go and turned to face the guy who broke the screen
it was like a bad skit in a variety show.

l lewd

Are you alright?

>Broke a GBC speaker by poking into the holes with a toothpick
>Broke a GBA while riding in the back seat with mommy driving, playing SMB2, got a game over and slammed the screen into my forehead, black crack all over the screen
>Silver DS, lost at original Zelda and slammed my screen closed and it was broken when I opened it up
>Blue DS, same thing but for pokemon at the Emerald tournaments, I actually tore the top of the screen off after so I had one lower half of a DS that I could play GBA games on
>Broke over five GameCube controllers
>Maybe four Xbox controllers
>Slammed my Galaxy S6 on the floor when I lost at video poker, screen immediately broke

I'm not a healthy man

>dual analog
Always wanted to try one out

Oh yeah and one GBA SP broken, a red DS and a white DS Lite and I kno there's more

I broke some things on occasion when I was younger. That stopped when I had to do a shit ton of chores to pay for a new GBA. If I get frustrated now I'll just sigh, hit my desk, and take a break.

I destroyed my laptop once because I was angry at Hearthstone. I just punched it repeatedly until it went off and never on again.

you cant break a dick, there's no bone in it

>He doesn't know

Chris Chan would like a word with you

I once threw my PS2 down the stairs but it was for non video game related reasons. I think it actually still worked after it too

yeah, PS2s were basically 70% empty, so they could handle lots of shit. You could put a hammer to one on the proper side and it would still function just fine. I sawed mine in half and properly gated it to allow better ventilation.

My ex girlfriend broke all three ear bones because she was swinging around her controller and clocked herself in the head.

Never broke a controller or console. If i did it was by mistake, small falls here and there that eventually ruined the thing

But i smashed our old CRT tv once, i think i was 11 or something? It was huge, i was trying to slightly move it aside so i could plug in the PlayStation scart and i didn't realize i was pushing it out of the shelf. It was heavy as fuck so i just moved out of the way. The broken glass went everywhere in the room, and people in the building said it felt like an earthquake. And that's how we got our first LCD tv

I accidentally broke my DS touchscreen whilst playing Trauma Center.

Not out of anger or anything, I was just really in the 'zone' and it just stopped working halfway through an operation.

I broke my arm playing DDR. It was with the assistance of a fat, anime fangirl who clearly needed 3 pads of her own to be safe.

Hit my PS2 with my elbow because I fell as a kid. Knocked the disc drive out of balance. Was able to fix it but it never really opened or closed decently. 5 years later it started fucking up again and had to lift the drive up to eject discs. Knife slid and I nicked the lens, and it could not read anything anymore.

beer on PS3 controller :(

Not everyone is a meme loving retarded faggot, fuck off.

No user, you ARE the memes.

>being on Cred Forums
>not loving memes

pick one

Yeah, chipped a DS2 by letting it fall to the floor after playing Persona 3

>45m worth of grinding
>Gained several levels
>MARIN FUCKING KARIN

I broke the d-pad on a shitty genius controller after years and years of abuse.
Wish i had a photo too because the d-pad was weird as shit, it was hooked to the casing on an axle, obviously that's the part that finally gave up.
Looking back on it i'm surprised it lasted as long as it did (about 10 years)

>Ctrl+F hymen
>0

>breaking your expensive electronics because you lost at a video game
I've never understood the logic. Even when I was a stupid child. I have a friend who just recently punched a hole in his 4k monitor because of ASSFAGGOTS. What on earth's the point?

Nothing, what is wrong with your people? That shit costs a ton of money.

Well on my case () it was more of a wear down than willingly breaking it, but that's not what OP was asking, he is asking if it broke while playing so that kind of situations still counts.

Sonic Heroes made me crack a controller as a kid.

out of use yes
my 3 year old 360 controllers stick died last month

I have a friend with ADHD who broke one of my GCN after the jumpscare in Eternal Darkness.
Needless to say, he replaced that shit.

My mother bought me some dumbass game called Space channel 5 when I was a kid. When I clearly wanted Blue Stinger. And Walmart refused to take it back in exchange.

So I snapped it into smithereens. And told one of the clerks they could clean that shit up.

And walked out. Considering I wasn't all that temper-tantrum prone or neurotic overall. That was some heavy shit for me to do in reaction to something.

Haven't done something like it since.
And then told my mother I loved her, but do me a damn favor and don't buy me anything. Just give me the cash money.

I broke my chatpad and headset aaaaaaaages ago playing Trials HD on the Xbox but I haven't broken anything since and I can't think of anything else I've broken, I don't usually get very angry over games. Trials HD pushed me over the fucking edge though.

One controller, one game disc.

Both due to sports games.

my ps3 controller with darksouls1

kill urslef

I headbutted my GBA and broke it while getting frustrated at Mega Man and Bass

i punched my laptop screen playing a flash game and i broke it

came here to post this

No, because I'm not autistic.

I broke the wii u gamepad with my head after my A rank in splatoon dropped to B because it disconnected over and over.

>Playing Tekken 2 or 1.
>Have to fight Jun on the hardest arcade match. I think it was fight 7 or 8.
>3 hours of getting cartwheeled to death.
>Pushed to tears as i begin smashing any button in a futile attempt to throw off the AI.
>buttons eventually start sticking/not working.

I was never able to win that fight.
I was both happy and sad when i learned that she died.
Happy she couldn't taunt me in my dreams but sad because i lost a formidable foe.

A glass. Had it next to me and knocked it off the desk.

Of course not.You fucking barbarians.

I've only hurt my vocal cords

One GameCube controller (fucking FIFA) and two PS3 controllers (one out of rage, one accidentally).

I've tried to break my Wiimote several times (subconsciously ofc) but the Nintendium's just too strong.

Yes.

My old laptop whilst playing NWN2 drunk.

Got mad and reee.

wanna bet?

Multiple controllers. Trying to get a handle on that shit, I don't want to keep getting so mad and breaking my shit.

Got really angry as a kid while playing my DS, and stabbed the ground with the stylus so hard it broke

I break games all the time.

I say this almost every thread but my dad was a super sperg.
He smashed controllers and snapped discs in half when he couldn't beat levels and shit. I slammed a controller on a table once and got grounded from video games for 2 full years.

The only thing I break is records.

i broke my ssbb CD :(

no because I'm not a retard with no self control

yeah, when I was younger I broke some controllers and stuff. I already have anger issues and I had no other outlet for it so I guess that's when it came out. recently I kept getting knocked the fuck out back to back in UFC 2 online and repeatedly threw my controller into the wall until it was 7 separate pieces. I actually hadn't thrown a fit like that in years. I guess my most recent heartbreak made it come back.

now I just sort of grunt and grit my teeth. may slam my door on the way out to calm the fuck down over a video game.

I would if I had the money to replace them.

Is that a leaked image of an NX controller?

My marriage
;_;