Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwWA8Ne4KR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BLOWJOB

waiting patiently for pirate warriors 4 to be announced

WOOOOO

WOO WOO

Never ever ever
I hope the berserk game is fun, it seems real slow so far though like we're back in the PW1/Ken's Rage era of licensed musou again

Perona misses her daddy

i fucking miss pre-timeskip robin.

>that dead eyed nami

holy shit LOOK AT THOSE SKIRT PHYSICS

makes me wanna wear one

Fag

Is there source for this? or is it just a webm?

it has dash, it'll be fine

>friend asks if One Piece is worth watching
>tell him its a pretty decent pirate cartoon thats pretty goofy, but has cool fights
>he comes back later and tells me ist fucking awful

>find out he watched the fucking 4kids dub after asks what the fuck was up with the rap intro

i watched the sub and gave up after episode 120

It'll take a while. There's still not nearly enough new content to justify a whole new game.

>worth watching
>watching

>not reading the manga

Robin is one of the least-changed characters by the timeskip. Probably the least overall.

I kinda wanted Perona to join the SH.

I'd rather have his boss join the SH instead fampai

somebody give me their Perona figure, i want to hot glue it

Before I started reading it for myself, I didn't really believe anyone that the filler was bad. I thought they were just being snobs. But it's awful compared to the actual manga material. With the filler removed, it's 100 times better.

It's on sale. Is it good? Co-op fun?

Moria? I'm not entirely against the idea of villains joining the SH but I can't really see it.

If you like both One Piece and musou gameplay you'll have a blast. If not, skip it.

"His?" Are you confusing Perona with Bon Clay or something?

Yes
Yes

Run Coby! You can't handle that much /ss/!

Is it weird that I used to think Coby was a weird old man rather than a kid?

He kind of slumps his shoulders and has a weird hair color. Did you not see the anime or something? His voice is unmistakably young.

Careful, the PC version isn't optimal though. Word is it was ported from the PS3 instead of PS4.

Yeah I actually read the manga way before looking at the anime.

Old coby was a prepubescent boy
>didn't make the burning blood vote
>Garp did

Ps4 version is on sale right now for like 15 bucks I think

I can live with Garp. Garp is awesome.

I'd jump on that myself, but I'm knee deep in Hyrule Warriors and I would completely burn out if I picked up another Warriors alongside it.

Mansherry is sad Cred Forums say something nice to cheer her up and something good will happen to you

what game is this?

timeskip robin is thick

I want to use her as an onahole

The mobile game

Fucking loved the theme
youtube.com/watch?v=UwWA8Ne4KR8

>ignore pirate warriors 1 and 2 despite being up to date in one piece and being a huge fan because I thought fighting horde after horde of enemy would get boring real fast
>buy pw3 because why the fuck not
>holy shit its so fun and every characters moves are actually unique and even accurate
>they even change the moves for different versions of characters like original luffy has different moves than time skip luffy
>multiple costumes
>dlc season pass full of even more costumes for only $12
>shit_was_so_cash.tiff

what is it called?

treasure cruise

GHOST

I was JUST listening to the album.

new thread when

feeeeheeeel as youuuu flyyyyy

More like the vita version. Criminal how bad the PC version looks. Lots of bugs with Logia characters going invisible.

It has a crazy amount of fanservice, a lot more than I expected. Tons of unique dialogue, e.g. everyone has a line for getting depressed by Perona, or getting petrified by Hancock. Lots of unique lines for when characters call other characters as assists (All the straw hats have unique callouts for each other, but there are tons of lines for other characters too, even non-playable ones. e.g. Magellan has unique callouts for Hannyabal and Minotaurus.)

Canon immunities. Usopp is unaffected by Perona's ghosts. Luffy is immune to Hancock's petrification. Sanji can't hit women.

Tons of unique special taunts, like Robin putting her hair up/down or glasses on/off. Holding Post-TS Franky's taunt for three seconds changes his hairstyle. Tashigi's taunt makes her take off her glasses which makes the screen blurry (on the PS4 version anyway).

And Like you said, differences in moveset based on time-period costume. For some of the straw hats, its even more than just Pre/Post Timeskip. Like if you wear Nami or Usopp's Skypeia outfit, some of their attacks change to breath dials. If Usopp wears his Sogeking outfit his flaming star shot changes to the phoenix version.

next time tell him to read it not wash

This the thing with koei and their non main warrior games (samurai and dynasty), they usually improve the formula in the sequels, except Ken's Rage I guess.

Still don't know why Nintendo was so fucking stupid to order a zelda warriors game when they have the perfect franchise with Fire Emblem: lots of characters to pick from, using movesets for weapons instead of characters but giving EX moves depending on the character/weapon, CaW for the main character, battlefields picking from the stages of the main game.

I wonder if they will ask koei next to make a mario warriors game, or a metroid warriors game, or a pokemon warriors game, or earthbound warriors game.

According to an interview, it was the Tecmo Koei guys that wanted to make a Zelda Musou. Nintendo didn't really have anything to do with its conception.

Dude, you know that's a fucking lie, interview or not, Nintendo puts the money and gives the order to Koei, Koei gets the money, fin.

Stop defending Nintendo or stop reading people that defends nintendo with their bullshit. That's like saying Koei went to namco and said "hey we want to make an one piece warriors game" nope, namco paid tk to make it.

Hyrule Warriors is a good warriors game, don't get me wrong, and it has a lot of content, but it was the WRONG franchise.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Whatever floats your boat, dood.

They can make filler.

Who is that user?

They could, or they could keep following the manga at a 5:1 ratio.