Name me a better 3D platformer

don't worry I'll wait

Trick question. There's no such thing as a good 3D platformer.

Devil May Cry 3

exhumed

Oh (You)!

Banjo Kazooie.

Super Mario 3d world
64 sunshine galaxy

Quake
>inb4 thats not a platformer!
if sonic adventure is quake is as there is more jumping and platforming involved

>Super Mario 3d world
>64 sunshine galaxy

Crash 1-3, Spyro 1-3, Banjo Kazooie, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Sonic Generations. Sonic Adventure 1 is one of the shittiest 3D platformers.
Sometimes I wonder if these furfags starting sanic threads even played these games.

is it that time again?

Sonic Adventure 2

heroes is the first bad sonic game.
[spoilers]shadow[/spoilers] wsr the last good one

but 3D World is the single best Platformer

how do i delete this :(

>heroes is bad
okay
>but shadow is good!
what? not only that but the LAST good sonic game? forgetting colors, transformed, generations, even lost world has better levels and it literally plays itself. shadow the hedgehog had unmemorable levels with a stupid story featuring the mary sue himself

also what version of sonic adventure is the best? should i play on gamecube or dreamcast?

SA2: Battle

No matterms how many hours in paint tool you will never be right with this graph

click the box to the left of Anonymous, scroll to the bottom of the page, look at the bottom right corner and click the Delete box

I can't even name a worse one.

Metroid Prime is worse

Is there a worse combination than first-person view and platforming? Mirror's Edge is the only game ever to pull it off nicely.

When it's own sequel is better than it, you know you've made a shit thread.

go to www.neogaf.com

This game has no platforming. You walk around big worlds looking for puzzle pieces and solving puzzles, rather than actually jumping over pitfalls and other hazards

i fucking love nox

I unironically agree with this

i would honestly put heroes in first. sonic adventure 2 may be universally loved but i cannot stand that game. the best thing that came out of that game was rouge and her music. sonic had like 2 good levels but controlled worse than he did in sa1.