What are you playing currently, Cred Forums?

What are you playing currently, Cred Forums?

I'm watching let's plays.

R6 siege
TW3 b&w
Rocket league

are you me? exactly the same except add enter the gungeon in as well. fucking love b&w

Kill yourself

Shadow of Rome
But man does it look like ass on LCD.

XCOM 2, Korra, Way of the Samurai 4, and Hand of Fate.

They're all good. Still pissed off at XCOM 2's hilariously shitty UI though.

>the only way the Jags will make the playoffs this year is in my dreams and in a video game

Fucking release Madden back on PC already, EA.

Sam?

Max?

>fucking patriots win games with 2nd and 3rd string QB's while my team can't win with its fucking starter

kill me already

Runescape double exp weekend is what I'm playing muh niggs.

Is Korra any good? In hindsight I don't like Korra except season 1 and 2 should have been the finale instead of ancillary character becomes evil and cuck Mako.

I'm waiting until Nookway opens in Wild World so I can sell my fish so Red Rescue Dungeon and going to work on my backlog and watch some The Crow marathon (only watching first one and maybe second for Iggy Pop) on El Rey until Toonami comes on later tonight.

>double exp weekend

pfft. battleborn has a QUADRUPLE xp weekend going on right now

STALKER COC

>EtG
When is the update coming again?

I've never watched any of the shows but the gameplay is fun. If you've played other Platinum beatemups you know more or less what to expect. Four combat styles, all relatively distinct, dodging and countering are absolutely necessary, it's good fun. Doesn't have a 'big budget' feel and isn't particularly 'cuhrazy' but the combat is good solid smooth fun, and I'm more than happy with that.

Victoria II
Maybe some league later

I don't even remember when Falcons went to anything except when Michael "nigger dog killer" Vick was QB.

I only like NFL Street and NBA Street honestly.

How'd you follow the story? It's between 1&2 I think, I love Revengance and I need to play Bayonetta one day...

Rip battleborn

I didn't really care about following the story. I'm playing it for the combat mechanics.

I love Revengeance and Bayonetta too. Don't have a Wii U so haven't played Bayo 2 or W101. Yet.

Honestly I don't blame you because Korra was a shitty follow up to AtLA and season 1 was the only one I really enjoy.

>Kill Sokka off with no kids

I've never watched Avatar either but I'll take your word for it.

Watch it nigga it's really good. How is Transformers? I love G1 Transformers and may have to buy that. Is TMNT any good? I love TMNT and I'm interested in that as well.

Transformers is great, it's pretty easy though and there's a lot of grind when it comes to items and weapons. TMNT, I dunno, I like it but there's something about it that just doesn't get me hard, can't really explain it.

World of warcraft but i feeel burnt out, playing alone sucks and none of my friends plays anymore

I want to play Bloodborne but i know i will get my ass handed to me cuz i didn't play for a long time

Trails of Cold Steel and Warframe primarily. Just got to chapter three in Trails and I've been leveling Titania in Warframe. Nothing really exciting. Just waiting on SMTIV: Apocalypse to arrive next week.

Also trying to get over a cold that a teacher's assistant gave me. That's the last time I sit in the front.

Did she blow you and was hot? I've noticed teacher's assistants are usually women.

Nah. In fact it was a male TA. He just lectured for one class and clearly had a cold since he was sniffling the entire time. I knew the second he came in I was doomed since it's a three hour class.

And now I'm drowning in mucous and my ribs hurt from coughing. It's real fucking neato.