TotalBiscuit is probably not going to die anymore

TotalBiscuit is probably not going to die anymore

>TotalBiscuit is probably not going to die anymore
he was never going to die from cancer
The cunt is faking cancer for publicity

>mutated

So he's an X-man now?

Good. Maybe he can get all the way over it and make more content again. I like how his first impression videos show a lot of gameplay.

It was really annoying when he was making content but he heavily focused on shitty indie games instead of major titles.

dude have you seen him lately?
he looks like he's falling apart.

His cancer got cancer. Anyone have that screenshot of him saying "what else can i get, doublecancer?"

yes, now his eyes can see more than 120fps

Does everyone hate him because his obvious distain towards even his fans and his elitism or have i missed anything?

>cancer has mutated
>i am growing stronger

>TotalBiscuit is probably not going to die anymore
So, what, his tumor mutated into super powers that give him invincibility?

literally who????

See I told you he was privileged!

This is cool

That's just because he is British and fat

Or that just means he's going to die much slower. Still, if he gets 5-10 more years to his diagnosis, guy has to be happy. And honestly thats really great news, cancer treatment has been evolving in leaps over these past few years, especially with leukemia.

He has cancer. There is no "not going to die anymore". Treatment only lasts so long, but he can probably squeeze more years out if it's good.

He's still going to die, probably sooner than he would of otherwise. Just not within a couple of years like they thought before.

I don't really mind the indieshit coverage when there's nothing else major to cover. I prefer sub-par content to not content, but recently a major game would be good.

Let's just kill these people.

>would of
U N D E R A G E
N
D
E
R
A
G
E

>mutated cancer
That would make him Deadpool.
Appropriate consider what his face looks like now.

Fuck off underage

Good for him. I'm genuinely happy. Maybe they could get his head out of his arse along with it.

I have to give him props at this point. He loves video games so much that he would go through years of cancer and rack up a bill that amounts to the check for Donald Trump's birthday party just to keep on playing and shitposting on the internet about it.

no, he just has double cancer now

my brother had cancer but he's all good now
we played some killingfloor the other day

The cancer exists solely to keep his ego in check. It will never truly kill him, but it will never truly go away either.

better enjoy every moment you have with him, since cancer strikes at the most unexpected times

>He's probably not going to die
>Stage 4 metastatic cancer.

No lol the cancer is already in his bloodstream even if he manages to get rid of his liver cancer it will just show up elsewhere like it did before. This will only buy time.

I know Cred Forums hates everything but TB is a genuinely good guy and I'm glad he's still fighting the good fight

I'm just gonna go ahead and point out that if you're not happy someone isn't going to die of cancer, you're a piece of shit.

HO SHIT
is that really what he looks like now?
jesus christ what are they doing to him?
now i know why he doesnt have his webcam on during his podcast.

is that due to chemo?

>TB is a genuinely good guy
You're really bad at shilling, user

>rack up a bill
Bet he regrets moving to the US now.

>BurntBiscuit

Yeah he isn't going to die from THIS cancer too bad the cancer has metasized and is probably in his other organs already fucking him up. yeah so he got more borrowed time. That is all.

nah he's gud now

it's his new treatment. Acne is the side effect.

To my knowledge the worst thing he's ever done is insult people on the internet. He certainly isn't a bad person.

Holy shit, did he climb out of chernobyl?

>Cred Forums hates
Only shiteaters migrated from reddit and tumblr, Cred Forums always liked TB, one of the best things to happen in vidya celeb world.

pretty sure cancer doesn't "go away" but I might be wrong and I'm happy for you if that's the case

He's genuinely a cunt. Like textbook definition of a British Cunt

Tell me one thing.
Do you know this man personally?

this. I might not agree with him on everything but i still appreciate his work.

PC gaming is saved!

Honestly if he gets 5-10 years more then medicine might advance enough for them to be able to fully treat it in the future.

Fake

>
Let me guess, that's modern "oppression", right? Help, anything going mildly wrong, I must be oppressed. Also it can all be blamed on white dudes.
>7
But you only got your position because you're white so we're gonna give this black guy a promotion because affirmative action
>13
Except that's exactly what people use it for

>Cred Forums always liked TB
kill yourself, reddit

>vidya celeb world
Right, you're not from reddit at all

I'm happy I like his stuff and I like him

Chemotherapy. Chemo is radiation treatment. Radiation pulls your dna apart like as if pulling a string in a wool shirt. People don't look like anorexic bald zombies because of their cancer, but because of the chemo therapy.

How did totalbiscuit even become popular? He's a fucking bore

But does Cred Forums as a whole even need to care about TB? I don't give a fuck about the guy dying or no, and apparently that's some avant-garde stance to take and not be off-site motivated at this point

I am not saying vidya world because he didnt really influenced anything.
I just enjoy listening to his soothing manly voice while he rips a new one some poor indiefag suffering from Krueger syndrome.

>sonyggers

Amazing, the way you can turn being told you're wrong into a way to reaffirm your biases.