Is this the worst port of the year?

is this the worst port of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Uagr8Ax
guru3d.com/files-details/geforce-372-90-whql-driver-download.html
guru3d.com/files-details/amd-radeon-software-crimson-16-9-2-driver-download.html
youtube.com/watch?v=40qOdaIi_yc
pcgamesn.com/forza-horizon-3/forza-horizon-3-pc-port-review
reddit.com/r/forza/comments/5479r3/any_other_pc_player_trying_to_start_the_game_and/
reddit.com/r/forza/comments/548bow/disappoint_by_the_day1_releasepc/
kotaku.co.uk/2016/09/23/forza-horizon-3-runs-fine-on-pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>have a 970
>even everything on low it lags and stutters
>deluxe edition dlc doesn't work

easily

Quantum Break was probably worse.

Plays fine on my Xbox One.

capped at 48 fps(144hz monitor) it doesnt stutter, at least. If I set to 60 fps, it becomes really stuttery and shit.

GTX 1080 and i7 6700k with 16gb ram and the game on SSD.

Yeah, pretty garbage port. VIP shit d oesn't even work.

Didn't DF said it was good. What happened?

they said they ran it at 4K 60 on a fucking Titan X and OC'd i7 or whatever

Everyone saying that it ran good was running it on a fucking i7 and a GTX 1080.

they only played the opening, and you can even tell on the video that the frame pacing is off.

once you get to surfers paradise unless you lock the game at some really low fps like 30 you will get really distracting drops regardless of PC .

>good framerate
>game still feels like its rubberbanding

the data streaming is broken, its obviously optimized for 30fps. microsoft doesnt give a shit about PC.

So, all the shill threads in here about Horizon 3 were just to try to make some poor fools buy it since Microsoft doesn't refund shit, right?
No idea how they fucked this up after Forza 6 Apex ran good.

It was already shady how the demo wasn't out on PC.

>Windows 10 Store exclusive
>shit port
RIP

You don't need to run it at more than 30fps because of motion blur. Plus I'm sure it haz to be capped for cross play on Xbox.

Glad I held off on this, which is hard because I was looking forward to this game for so long.

Steam in 6 months?

How are Microsoft so bad at PC gaming? How is UWP so fucking terrible?

yeah if i wanted to play at 30 fps id just get a console.
crossplay works fine even at uncapped fps.

Friendly reminder to join the Cred Forums forza discord and race or roam with us:
discord.gg/Uagr8Ax

i5 6600k
280x 3gb
8gb ram

runs at solid 60fps on mid settings with dips on night races with rain. had 3 crashes over the course of 12 hours. runs better than the crew on release

To complain about the PC port together?

>No idea how they fucked this up after Forza 6 Apex ran good.

Forza 6 was developed by Turn 10, while this one is from Playground, which may be related to it, even though the engines are supposedly the same, someone fucked something up.

>30 FPS
No, it doesn't.

>You don't need to run it at more than 30fps because of motion blur.

Forza 6 Apex had the same streaming issues. Even if your framerate was good, the stuttering was still there on certain parts of the track.

At least they fixed the frame pacing in H3, which was also broken in Apex.

we race still and some of the people are xboners

Nice try, but we all know Xboners are a myth.

The game plays silky smooth on my Xbox. I don't know why you need more thna 30fps.

>deluxe edition dlc doesn't work
Because the DLC is XBone only, tard

the game is so good i can kinda put up with the hitching. its crazy how apex had the same fucking issue and they actually didnt fix it in all this time.

i honestly doubt its ever gonna be fixed. capping your fps at something around 30 seems to eliminate most of the issues but then sadly you just gotta deal with shitty framerate

yeah yeah silky smooth pretend to be a fucking idiot and get 500 you's. enough already

Gosh, it sure is a good thing this was win10 only! Imagine how much worse it'd be if it was on Win 7 or 8.

>30 FPS
>silky smooth

come on, you're not even trying anymore

lol

Shut the fuck up PCucks with your 60fps meme. Difference is HARDLY noticeable especially with motion blur.

I'm sure you PCfats haven't even heard of fps compensation. There is no fucking reason to get it for PC because 30 fps runs just as good

Fuck I hate PCfats

here's your (You) friend

>980ti
>3440x1440
>Dynamic settings on ultra
>60fps most of the time
>heaviest drop to 45
no problems on my end

t. angry console cuckie

Does anyone with 16gb of ram have this hitching issue? I hear 8 isnt enough

>having drops
>in a racing game
Yes, you have problems.

Don't all the masterrace have the top kit?

No, you're just being paranoid.
They do offer refunds, you just have to ask for one, me and a friend refunded our ultimate editions since we didn't receive what was advertised.

>since we didn't receive what was advertised.
What happened?

They didn't get a functioning game

>not a single decent looking game in what's left of the year you are delusional if you think FFXV will come out in 2016

>everything up until now has been okay at best

What a boring year.

>Look at neofag and reddit threads complaining about performance
>Everyone is running it with 8xMSAA along with Ultra settings on their meme i5/970 PC's and expecting it to run 60FPS
>Even when someone points out that people are overkilling their settings and they should drop down to the Xbone's set up (High settings at Dynamic scaling with 2xMSAA and FXAA) they cry how it's M$'s fault their rigs can't run it

Oh boy. Can't wait for when Gears 4 comes out which the developers have said will contain settings that are impossible to run unless you are running a GTX 1070/1080 in SLi config or a Titan Pascal since they wanted to bring back "Futureproof" settings like every old PC game used to have before this retarded Master Race meme.

It's funny that Microshit of all people are making PC games that push the platform and the neo Master Race fags are crying just because its also on xbone and should be running at Ultra settings on their meme rigs.

I tried it at locked 30 and felt ill, luckily it seems to run at a rock solid locked 60 on my rig on mostly high with a few ultra settings at 1080.

Do you mean graphically? BF1 looks pretty great, and things like Dishonored and Gravity Rush have beautiful art styles.

I mean as a whole, as in decent game overall.

Everything from the ultimate edition sans the early access would not activate ingame.
I just mentioned it as a valid reason for a refund because most people on this board assume things.

That said me and about 5 others are buying it again once the bugs are fixed, it's too good to pass.

Wow, thank god I held off.
Will pay $5 max for this when it's fixed.

You guys at least have the latest drivers?

Nvidia

guru3d.com/files-details/geforce-372-90-whql-driver-download.html

AMD

guru3d.com/files-details/amd-radeon-software-crimson-16-9-2-driver-download.html

If you can call stuttering and framedrops even on the lowest settings, crashes on startup and the logo screens, and dlc not being able to be installed after paying for it pushing the platform then yeah i guess so

Then it's probably just Dishonored, Gravity Rush and Civilization VI, as in games with the most chances of being good. Most of the big releases are on February.

>are making PC games that push the platfor
How, Quantum Break and Gears of War UE were shit in every single way.

Want to push the platform?
Release them on Steam, give mod tools, give dedicated servers and server browser for all multiplayer components.

More like you're delusional if you thing FFXV will be a good game, considering the last good mainline was released 16 years ago

But is it a good game?

I've never played a Forza game before, is it open world like TDU?

Yeah, I'm sure you will

>But is it a good game?
It's a racing game, so meh at best.

>I've never played a Forza game before, is it open world like TDU?
Yes, and I don't know the point of it.

Well, chances are i'll forget about it, but if they release it on Steam I promise i'll get a CD Key.

How would releasing the games on Steam push the Windows store platform, you demented wretch?
Agree with the mod tools though

Other than the mountains of issues I'm having fun with it, so far it seems like a good game other than the awful port

>How would releasing the games on Steam push the Windows store platform
It wouldn't, that's the point, last thing I, and pretty much everyone wants, is yet another Steam wannabe, already enough with Origin and Uplay, not to mention the Windows store is subpar compared to the others, and the downloads fail constantly.

It uses DirectX 12, so they get people to switch to Windows 10 anyway.

Yeah, it's really good. If you like racing games you'll like this.

>It's a racing game, so meh at best.
Why are you even in this thread?

>tfw running it fine on my laptop with a 960m and a decent i5

Medium settings with x2 MSAA @30fps is more than enough to keep me happy.

It's a bretty gud game.

>Why are you even in this thread?
It's a shitty port, I enjoy mocking games that are badly developed.

No, it's not, it's a terrible port made by talentless hacks.

With this, and the fact that it's a Windows 10 store exclusive, i'm really happy that it's yet another flop for Microsoft.

So you haven't played it and you're just shitposting?

You mean the issue people were having where there's a bottleneck in their hardware set up and they are too stubborn to admit their meme "rig" was at fault.

Wew lad.

>it's yet another flop for Microsoft.
>sold literally millions of copies
>critically acclaimed
>fans loving th shit out of it
>flop

NIGGA

Of course not, I held off because I knew they were going to fuck something up, not releasing the demo on PC was the first clew.

torrent when?

I remember all the "professional" sites saying it ran great, and all the shills telling people to try Apex: "But that's a different game, why not a demo for this one? - Dude it's Forza this one will be even better, now it's more optimized." And then the game came out.

I'm playing The Crew instead which is free this month, I'm sure precisely for this reason, to pick up people who wanted to play Horizon on PC but couldn't either because of specs/optimization or the insane price tag (~70€ just for the barebones version).

>sold literally millions of copies
It has sold millions in days?
Wow, better than GTA V, then.

And again, i'm talking about the PC port, which will obviously flop since Microsoft, once again, did a horrible job.

>I-IT'S THEIR PC THAT IT'S BAD
Microsoft shill, please, go back to fixing your fucking disaster for the 10 people that haven't refunded it already.

This, all the shill threads talking about it was hilarious, like how the shills were saying the PC port of Black Ops 3 was good.

I can literally only play it on the lowest settings with recommended specs and even then i still get frequen framedrops and stutter, nice meme though

You can hate on a shitty port and not be a Sonygger

Nope, PCfag, and one who enjoys laughing at ecce homos like this.
Did it for Arkham Knight, did it for Hitman, doing it now for this.

Microsoft is desperate to get on PC and they keep fucking it up oveer and over again.

>Microsoft keeps trying to get the PC audience again
>release 3 paid games, and 2 free ones
>the free ones run great
>the paid ones are terrible ports

How can they fuck it up this much.

Having a 960 4gb and an i7 4790k w/out overclock yet running the bf1 beta graphics high at 70fps and in forza just running it at 30fps at mid... That is a bad port for sure... I really wanted to get that game but ill wait

>i5/970 Newfag "Master Race" shitter spotted

>>>/reddit/

running perfect on my end

970 i5 and all that

What's wrong with that config?
Games with better graphics run great on it.

which games?

other than crashes to desktop i am not having a problem with framerate at all at 4k

i7 4790k

sli 1070

the constant fucking crashing is bullshit tho.

>not the first post by this IP
You are not going to convince anyone.
It's a terrible port and it will flop, and rightfully so.
Bad jobs deserve bad reception.
Very happy with this outcome.

The Battlefield 1 beta, for example.
You can run that at 80 FPS, why does Forza Horizon 3 run so ridiculously bad?

A game that looks much better like W3 runs very well on that setup.
Sorry that Microsoft keeps making garbage ports

ITT: poorfags being poorfags

Oh im laffin, works great on my machine!

ITT

i3 2330
GT 620
3GB RAM

Runs great at 1080p, no drops..

youtube.com/watch?v=40qOdaIi_yc
look very fine for me.

>have a 970

Found the problem.

And if it weren't for you lowest common denominator newfag "Master Race" shitters. Witcher 3 would have never been downgraded to give "muh 1080P/60FPS on muh meme rig praise gaben XD".

PC Gaming was better before newfags like you came along and ruined it.

>BF1 beta

Top kek. Frostbite does great PBR and Photogrammetry, that's it. There's no complexity to BF1 at all. No dynamic shadowing or volumetric lighting. Even the physics are prebaked and the alpha effects look hilariously bad.

So what's your point. You picked a shit game that runs well because it's just recycling a 2013 game and not a 2016 game.

ebin

Are you implying there's any complexity in Forza?

>You picked a shit game that runs well because it's just recycling a 2013 game and not a 2016 game.
As opposed to a racing game which is just a rehash of the one before?

Then why does the new Forza look worse than both and run worse?

>You picked a shit game that runs well because it's just recycling a 2013 game and not a 2016 game.

So, the game runs well because gameplay-wise it's the same as Battlefield 4?
Graphics no longer affect how well a game plays?

Sorry, but Forza Horizon 3 is a terrible port.
Forza 6 Apex was superior in every way, and there's nothing that justifies it's performance.

>go to his twitch page
>this is his PC
No shit it runs fine, idiot.

how are you guys playing this? I thought it wasn't out till Tuesday.

Name a good port released this year

because it's bigger?

Doom.

it run like shit on my console.

100$ deluxe version gives early access.

>buying windows 10 uwp games
>not realizing all uwp games run like shit because its a bone emulator

Good port on PC though.

>I know nothing about computers: the post

>port
there is that word again...

>motion blur

that's bait

Forza 6 Apex, Killer Instinct and Halo 5 Forge (when the servers aren't going to shit) all ran great though

They just fucked up hard with this

I boned your mom so much it turned into a xbone emulator.

>this is the crap that Microsoft was shilling hard this past weeks
>Microsoft decided that paying for shills was better than making a decent port

Yeah, because these X1 ports are terribly compressed.

>100$
just to play early? oh man.

I'll just wait. thanks user.

real uwp performance comparison will be when quantum break hits steam next week. also will be interesting to see how it looks and runs on 7.

I mean, you get some extra stuff on top of that like free cars but early access is the main selling point.

>Release the demo on Xbone only where it was gonna sell anyways instead of PC where they could found these issues before launch and sort it out
>Can't even get the store to work properly
>B-but Phil Spencer guys!

pcgamesn.com/forza-horizon-3/forza-horizon-3-pc-port-review

>GTX 970 can run 1080P Ultra settings just by reducing MSAA, dropping shadow quality and using FXAA

Fe Fi Fo Fum
I smell the stench of Sonygger dried cum

except it isnt flopping at all

get fucked

I feel like it could be fixed with patches, because i get 60 at 4k ultra settings on my 1070 in most areas and it'll just drop randomly

Anyways not out until the 27th really and its fucking good so whatevzzzz

On PC?
It is, of course it's going to flop, it's a shit port, and a Windows 10 store exclusive.
It's an automatic flop, Spencer already said that the only game that did good in the store was Forza 6 Apex, and it was fucking free, Gears of War UE and Quantum Break were failures on PC.

Not to mention how he said that he will release games on Steam again, wonder why?

its already sold a fuckton on pc m8

stay mad that a shit port is selling tons of copies

>its already sold a fuckton on pc m8
Source?
Is it your own ass?
I bet it is.

>salty poorfag is salty

source on it flopping?

the games that failed on pc werent highly rated or hyped in any way

horizon 3 is

So, no source?
Excellent.

Shit port, and Windows 10 store exclusive.
Bomb, and rightfully so.

Gotta try harder than that m9

>grab Forza Horizon 3 appx
>install with Powershell
That was hard.

What source do YOU have that it's a shit port for everyone?

>port quality varies from person to person
Wow.

You said in here That it's already sold a fuckton on PC.
Where's the source of this claims?
Please, post it now, or you are a simply lying.

so why you bought a xbone?

I'm not him user but you're shitposting is lackluster

>no source that it sold poorly or well
>no source that it runs like shit on PC

the early bird got his worms.

>already sold a fuckton
According to who?

because it's a ps4.

>you are shitposting for asking a source
The lengths you go to hide your lies.

My arguments on an anonymous imageboard are more valid than yours, sorry user

>Salty poorfags desperately trying to find an excuse as to why it runs like shit on their toasters the thread

Everyone on the Forza subreddit is complaining about performance issues.

reddit.com/r/forza/comments/5479r3/any_other_pc_player_trying_to_start_the_game_and/
reddit.com/r/forza/comments/548bow/disappoint_by_the_day1_releasepc/

>been waiting and waiting for this release since the i played it on xbox as a 14 year old
>hear its coming out
>OH MY GOD WOW AWESOME
>lets see how it comes out, check out some reviews and gameplay
>see the reviews and gameplay
>not what i wanted
>dont buy it

>find out later this is not what people do on a regular basis

How come no one is posting a source regarding the sales of this game?
Because the source of those claims is user's asshole!

>reddit

top fucking kek

You have to go and stay go faggot.

There's a lot of games that don't run at 4k 60 FPS with 8xMSAA and everything max even on a Titan X. I'd say it's the majority of games actually.

>Players can use the Logitech G27 and the Thrustmaster TX (and some TX variants, like the new Leather Edition), but these wheels have some limitations with their functionality in-game. While these wheels work on default or custom wheel settings, button mapping and force feedback are not properly recognized. These issues will be addressed in an upcoming update for Forza Horizon 3.

Weekend ruined.

Wow, okay then, those people with performance issues don't count because they are from Reddit.
Epic arguments.

Shit port is shit.

>The game is un-optimized. 25fps at low/ultra (settings doesn't change my FPS at all) setting in the City is outrageous. (specs of my PC at the bottom)
>I7 6700k, R9 290X, 32Gb of DDR4

Fucking lol.

>it's another contrarian shill thread
Game running pretty great on my GTX 970, 1080p @ 60 fps on high, wasn't expecting ultra settings, but already got a better experience than Xboners will ever had, fuckin worth it.

>R9 290X

found your problem

citation needed
>oh but YOU made the claim, that claim i made of most games not running on titan x`s

shit nigga, i agree with you. your statement is just fucking borderline retar-no, its actually retarded.

You have to go back to your containment zone, I don't even give a fuck about this game or your performance issues

Of course.
Sorry shills, your port is shit and Microsoft did a ridiculously terrible job, stay BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

The power of directx12

...this is Cred Forums. we ARE in the containment zone

>AMD

Ahahahahahaha, figures.

Why would anyone roll with AMD in this day and age? fucking poorfags.

>why does this game run like shit on my toaster

So, what I got form this thread

>GTX 970 is not enough
>R9 290x is not enough
>only videos with the game running good are on GTX 1080, 1070 and GTX TITAN X
>but it's not a shirt port

I wonder whattheproblem could be. some people have moderate specs and play it very well, but others with similar or better specs have problems.

interesting.

I wonder if the game is always online this time.

>says the post not the first post by this ip in this thread

so you're full of shit. PS4 runs great, go check DF you mong

>some people have moderate specs and play it very well
Can someone post a video of this?
Only thing i've seen are prove-less claims on Cred Forums

>Having no argument so you have to make up shit this baddly.

Youre beyond hope, pathetic desperate troll.

You're an idiot. UWP has nothing to do with performance.

IT USES WIN32.

>PS4 runs great
kok

>PS4 runs great

i have fantastic specs, i have 27 different antiviruses programs running at once, so my machine is clean as a lean machine

man, maybe im a fucking moron. maybe, this is the common factor. maybe.

Oh look, Microsoft shills are already getting mad as fuck because people are calling out the pathetic, sad and horrible job you did on this game.

You made a bad job, you are getting what you deserve, no amount of shilling will make the game stop stuttering and dropping FPS like mad.

Hahaha. No. Unoptimized trash

>the amount of damage control ITT over this hackjob

just going by what one guy saidf on the reddit link.

said he had a R480 (or whatever amd numbering is) and he played on ultra 1080/60

same with another poster.

but the rest of them had similar specs but had fps issues and crashing.

it might be becasue it needs to connect to MS or needs an update patch.

>27 different antiviruses programs running at once

This is likely your issue my man. Just use MSE.

I'm gonna pay you 1(you) to fuck off

id agree, but forza runs great on consoles and terrible on windows. what is microsofts plan? "man windows is shit, dont buy us"?

yeah

i3 6100, GTX 960 4GB.
Maxed out, 1080p, 60 FPS, except a certain point in one of the first levels where there's a section that makes the FPS drop to 45.

are we getting meta, because i feel like im outta the game

Runs fine on my AMD toaster though.

Sounds like a loud minority complaining.

I like how this faggot gets so shittershattered he just flat out resorts to bait and trolling a true sign of a deafetist cuck salty about HIS performance issues.

>cept this BLARING CLEARLY VISIBLE POINT WHERE IT COMPLETELY FUCKING FAILS its flawless

Guess I'm waiting for the xbone version.

lower the graphics and resolution to xbone levels and it runs great on pc

>hurr durr i haze zero proof to back up my claims so i'll keep spouting buzzords and even more assumptions.

People should stop wasting time on this filth of a person.

I'm dead serious. Only use ONE antivirus that uses very little memory/CPU.

MSE coupled with Virustotal for suspicious files is the ultimate combination aka Common Sense.

Games (Forza included) run like a dream on my shitty PC because of good practice.

Hahaha ultimate version cucks BTFO. Betting there will be a huge day 1 patch. Lmao payed $50 extra dollars to play a broken game for a week

Runs great on my machine!

Gotta love how all the posts saying
>works for me ;)

Are people who already posted once or more in this thread.
Sounds like desperate damage control from Microsoft because this is going to flop as hard as GoW UE and Quantum Break.

I'll PM you the fix
>thread locked

>no proof
>except the entire Forza subreddit
lmao

Shit port is shit.
Pure shit.

Ouch!

While most of you fags are bitching and bitching at "30fps", im having the time of my life on my xbox.

Best racing game ever created. Suck it nerds

>constant shill threads for weeks
>PC port turns shit
>this amount of damage control over it
I love it.

I told a guy not to run 27 antiviruses, that was my previous post.

Even in the reddit threads complaining about performance, there's plenty of people who claim it works well on their shit hardware.

if only the xbone could run as well at those levels

>being this delusional
I bet if you saw someone play on a pc and offered you to try it youd run because you would never see your console games the same after.

>there's plenty of people who claim it works well on their shit hardware.
Mind posting them?

It's likely 30fps or less on Xbox...

Proof of:

also
>reddit
Never seen someone so desperate for "arguments" before. Pretty sad.

>taking the bait
running more then one at once is a conflict. the way antiviruses work, in short, look like viruses, to antiviruses.

tl:dr, one antivirus sees the other as a virus, and tries to shut it down. the other sees the antivirus shutting it down, as a virus. loop infinity

>t-this doesn't count because they are from r-reddit...
Who's the desperate one?
Mind telling me why those performance complaints are not valid?

Go ahead, speak up shill.

All the hype literally gone in a flash.

>Proof of:
>>not the first post by this IP
I'm the guy saying that, which post do you want me to proof that it's not by a new IP?

>love open world games
>bought The Crew when it came out
>had fun with friends for a while
>game became stuttery and laggy for all of us out of nowhere even at 60fps
>devs made half of the game paid DLC

k

>hear about this new forza coming out for PC
>go to windows store
>70€ for a digital game
nope

and this thread only proves that i did well in not wanting to pay that kind of money for it.

i guess GTA5 is still the only large game involving cars i can play with my friends.

well it cant be worse than the crew
i5 6500 gtx 1070 1080p monitor gets 40 fps with drops to 20 on high speed. The same on all low/off settings.
at least its free i guess unlike forza 70 euro to be last on races with 100 euro cucks.
I see no reason of buying it if its pay to win and not competetive. 70 euro for a 'chill' game is too much.

No racing game will be close to being as good as the first Test Drive Unlimited for quite some time.

Funny how the minorities with performance issues get so buttblasted that they can't play with shitty dated hardware are quick to resort to shitposting when they feel defeated.

Remember these are the same kids who post negative steam reviews for when a game doesn't run as well as they expected.

Pretty sad tbqh.

Very little racing games can justify a 70€ pricetag.

well shilled, zogstar of David.

>no games can justify a 70€ pricetag.

fixed that for ya buddy

Sad Microsoft shill assblasted as fuck that his hackjob is getting destroyed.

After all the shilling campaign, this feels so good.

>check out the Windows 10 store page
>all reviews complain about performance issues
lmfao

I don't even own the game lol, Apex runs perfectly fine though.

try again

>reddit is actually good when it works to support my agenda
Fuckin hypocryte, why would i need to care what iliterate redditors have to say when it runs pretty well on my machine? I actually buy and play games unlike retards like you who do nothing but shitpost about games they werent going to buy anyway, gtfo with your bullshit sad troll, you already got proven wrong about my post not being the first from this IP and just desperate trying to derail.

You wish, lol.

I'll still be fine with Forza 6. I'm hardly through a few events in that game.

Played the demo and it's a George Soros kid simulator. I'll stick with Motorsport.

Join the master race they said
Everything will run better they said
Turns out all you master race memers were never part of the master race and all had shit hardware

>implying none of those negative reviews are salty poorfags with bad hardware just like the steam kids

Also I see more positives lol

>reddit is actually good when it works to support my agenda
I never dismissed Reddit.

All of what Cred Forums accuses Reddit of Cred Forums does it a lot.

People here accuse Redditors of being memers, but this is the place where pic related can happen at any time, where there's always a thread in the catalog with an epic pepe, wojak, ''What did he mean by this'', ''WE'' or ''Really makes you think.''

The only valid complaint i've seen is that the upvotes encourage attention whoring, but so does tripfagging in here.

Of course, you are not going to post an actual argument, you won't even try to reply.

>it runs pretty well on my machine
Prove it.

>implying GTA needs to be shilled when it's still the top seller on steam after all this time
>implying it isn't the only game out there where you can buy everything ingame without spending real money

you fags just want a reason to hate popular games

ill just wait my cracked version thanks

>shills shilling shills ITT

when is EA gonna join in?

Thing is, for Forza Horizon 3, everyone who doesn't own a GTX 1080 or a TITAN X is a poorfag.
It's a hackjob, a terrible port, and it is going to flop, of course, since it's a Windows 10 store exclusive.

>you already got proven wrong about my post not being the first from this IP
That's not him, it's me, and if you point me out at which post you want me to prove that it's made by someone who already replied earlier in this thread, I will do.

Second time I post this, are you going to ignore me again, shill?

I should have bought an xbone and 4k player for $300

Cred Forums - God forbid you say something positive about any game

Yeah fuck this i'm waiting. Always said if they bought FH3 to the PC I would be first in line but im not shelling out full price for this hackjob.

I'll wait for the inevitable Steam release after patches.

>Also I see more positives lol
Ironically, some people are voting positive despite complaining about crippling performance issues.

This is why the Steam store is superior.
If a PC port is shit, it gets completely destroyed, as it should be.

>>implying GTA needs to be shilled when it's still the top seller on steam after all this time
biggest marketing campaign, it count.
>>implying it isn't the only game out there where you can buy everything ingame without spending real money
hahaha
good joke good joke

Thing is, for Forza Horizon 3, everyone who doesn't own a GTX 1080 or a TITAN X is a poorfag.
But how come I get 60fps at 1080p with my 970?

>It's a hackjob, a terrible port, and it is going to flop, of course, since it's a Windows 10 store exclusive.
meme, meme, my opinion, microsoft a shit.

Ok.

Upload a video then.
All I see on youtube are people with GTX 1080's.
Everyone's complaining about performance issues, but you, so prove it, until then, shill.

>meme, meme, my opinion, microsoft a shit.
Great argument.
Now, for the first time, validate anything of what you have said.

>good joke good joke

ok, give me an example of a game where you don't need real money to get everything

I can play on Ultra + 8x MSAA (have a 1070) and still get 60FPS without drops in many areas like the Yarra Valley and Outback. Only in some of the rainforest areas and the city it starts to stutter.

If I set time of day to night I have 60FPS even in the city and rain forest.

It's not a bad port, but it could use some work.

>Ironically, some people are voting positive despite complaining about crippling performance issues.
Can you prove this? of course you can't projectionist.

>ok, give me an example of a game where you don't need real money to get everything
It's almost too funny

Woops.
Can even translate it for you if you wish.

There was a test by GameStar (biggest gaming site in germany), said 970 on Ultra ran perfectly fine, yet on another system it didn't run so well.

So I think it depends on luck if it runs well or not.

>mfw reading some of the reviews.
Seriously, is there anyone who doesn't clearly see pic related is an obvious shill?

How the fuck are you even gonna tell it's the same IP, reddit loving faggot? I can't wait to see.

Haven't received my DLC too, but played a few hours already.

Do you think I still could get a refund? And how do you ask them?

>Upload a video then.
All I see on youtube are people with GTX 1080's.
Everyone's complaining about performance issues, but you, so prove it, until then, shill.
There are more than enough vids out right now that prove this, how about you do some research oh wait you can't even do that apparently.

>shill
haha nice touch.

>Great argument.
Now, for the first time, validate anything of what you have said.
Haha you can't even provide proof to anything YOU have said which is why I pointed it out!

You need to learn how to bait better senpai.

Works fine for me on console, PCucks ;)

>30 fps
>fine
;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Easy.
4chanX has a plugin which marks when a new post makes the IP counter go up.
In pic related you can see your post has no number, which means the IP counter didn't go up, while this post , for example, did, you can see that 61 on the right of ''Anonymous'' which means it's the 61st IP.

Also, in pic related, I show the option to activate this feature.

>How the fuck are you even gonna tell it's the same IP, reddit loving faggot? I can't wait to see.

You don't even know about 4chanx and you're calling other people reddit? kys

btfo

So you are claiming i am the guy who say it "runs well in my console, PCcuks" while at the same time im claiming that it runs well on my PC?

I don't even know if you are retarded or legitimately a compulsive liar, either way you are just sad, this is why we can't have good things on Cred Forums.

>How the fuck are you even gonna tell it's the same IP, reddit loving faggot? I can't wait to see.
Holy hell hello cancer.

No, my claim was this one And I proved it.

You didn't even know about 4chanX, so fuck off to Reddit.

0 fps on ps4 sonycucks

Works fine on my Windows 10™ machine.

>only game rated above 90 this year
>not on PS4

lol!

>You didn't even know about 4chanX, so fuck off to Reddit.
And you installed something that you don't even know how to use and make wrong assuptions based on it, no wonder retards like you can't even get forza to run properly, go back with your PC-iliterate reddit buddies, faggot.

What assumptions, that wasn't your first post in this thread, and it's true.

>that you don't even know how to use
I didn't?
You didn't even know it existed until 5 minutes ago, which something practically essential, how about you fuck off instead of trying to convince anyone that this port is anything but shit.

Everything works fine for me, even the DLC and VIP status, but photo mode is broken and FFB is fucking awful, Forced auto-centering and dampening.

Kinda like Apex when they introduced the wheels support. They then released another patch adding the options to turn that shit off, but it seems we've gone backward with Horizon 3, what the shit...

It was my first post, you never proved otherwise, honestly, youre worthless and your thread a waste of time, just kill yourself and let others enjoy things that reddit and you clealy seem to be unable to. :^)

why is the camera mode so blurry on the pc version

>It was my first post
No it wasn't.

>you never proved otherwise
Yes I did.
See

1080 here

runs fine on 60 fps

the only problem i found was that turning vsync off still locks it at 60fps for the rest its pretty good port.

Situation:

You paid €100 for a game so you could play it early. Nothing wrong with that, you're excited to play it.

Strategy:

Microsoft knew people would want to play Forza over a weekend, so they affixed a premium to that luxury and people paid it.

Outcome:

Your new PC game is unplayable due to always-online DRM which isn't working properly and causes frequent crashes to desktop; due to a suspicious lack of a demo on the PC, nobody saw this coming. You also didn't predict the purported performance issues on PC because you couldn't try the game first like XBox One users. You watch the clock running down to Monday when the rest of the horde join the party and that €30 advantage you paid for vaporises.

New situation:

Perhaps you wish you had waited patiently because your experience with this game has been completely substandard and you're €30 lighter. You vow to be more careful with your money in the future, but you know that deep down you won't, you fucking rat.

>tfw playing at constant 60fps on a 1070

sorry for your loss

remember to use my need for speed most wanted paintjob for your m3

Works on my rig :^)

hah holy shit, youre probably one of the most fucked up people i've come across in Cred Forums. But enough (you) for a day, i will remember you as the guy who claim to know what ID i was posting without any proof because he uses 4chingX, have fun in your shitty, contrarian thread.

>no arguments
>just personal attacks
Lmao jesus christ, at least accept it when you are caught.

Sorry kid, but there was no proof. 4chanx is easy to manipulate as you wish. I can mark any post as new with it, or mark any post as not new with it.

>4chanx is easy to manipulate as you wish.
>when he didn't know that 4chanX existed 5 minutes ago
Man, you are fast.

>I can mark any post as new with it, or mark any post as not new with it.
No you can't, it's tied to the IP counter of the website.

Gtx 1080, Ultra settings 2x MSAA (because I'm not retarded) between 70-80fps. Still stutters constantly but my g-sync monitor seems to take away a good portion of the hurt

Is it actually a bad PC port or is it another episode of "shitters with 6 year old computers expecting it to run 60fps ultra"?

I've watched few streams and videos and it seems a decent port so far.

Not the same person doofus.

You don't even know how to use it. Yes, it's tied to the counter but that doesn't mean I can't mark and unmark as I like for screenshots.

How many of those streams were running it on a GTX 1080?

It's a below average port. Not bad but certainly not good. Even high end machines suffer from fps drops at times.

>Not the same person doofus.
Of course not.

>You don't even know how to use it.
How come?

Is there any reason to believe the stuttering won't get fixed?

>whaddya mean 8xmsaa cuts my framerate in half? UNOPTIMISED SHIT IS WHAT IT IS

true tho

>all the shills saying
>WOW YOUR PC IS SHIT
>WOW YOU ARE RUNNING AT 8X AA

Your PC port is shit, and no amount of shilling will save it from bombing on PC, as it should, of course.

Don't know why Forza 6 ran so good, and this one so bad.

Maybe Microsoft should start doing some actual work instead of sticking their finger up their asses, since they obviously have no idea of what they are doing.

Okay shill. Actually look at your own forums for once and see the people posting their specs who get drops on med/high.

Would like to see some actual data from people claiming that it's a bad port. Just saying that it doesn't run good on my system doesn't mean shit when you don't provide your system information, settings, framerate you're getting and driver version. A lot of the performance issues were fixed with a driver update.

>Forza 6 Apex
>no complaints

>Forza Horizon 3
>barely an improvement
>WOW YOUR PCS ARE OBVIOUSLY SHIT

Go be shill your DOA flop elsewhere, shill.

How about you go out of Cred Forums and pretty much elsewhere with Forza Horizon 3 discussion?

Hell, the reviews are full of performance complaints, and other obvious shill reviews.

However often the new Forza's framerate hiccups, at least it didn't install a fucking rootkit on your PC.

inb4 "le windows 10 botnet"

pretty much, very dependant on CPU and RAM

>he thinks he can run an open world racer that runs 30fps on console because he was able to play a circuit racer that is 60fps on console

This game runs better than most games I played and I even have 8x MSAA on. No complaints from me.

>can't literally into argument
>reply only with "LOL FUNNY!"

and they say neo-Cred Forums isn't real

No, you just have to install Windows 10.

So ITT we are ignoring the fact that games can be patched, right? We're just pretending that this game has problems and they will never be fixed?

Good.

Fuck PCfats, I hope those snowflake niggers get even more shitty ports.

I'm so sorry that I don't want adware on my operating system.

Thats how Cred Forums and Cred Forums works - only release performance matters because it aids in shitposting (especially benchmark charts).

seems like Hi-Rez isn't the only company shilling on Cred Forums this week huh

What's MS record with performance patches for PC?

It wont be patched because nobody's buying it.

post weeb cars

the problem is they payed 100 dollars to play a laggy game early. It wont be fixed tomorrow so they wasted their money.

i'm sure that'll get fixed when it comes out for steam

The mentality of 'fix it later' is not good, especially considering how expensive the game is.

Someone post E46

>Windows 10

Good goyim.

>falling for the early release meme

LITERALLY thanks for beta testing. They recently patched ReCore's load times and I'm sure they will patch these issues in a week.

>I didn't fall for this micro$oft scam
>Bought redout instead and having a blast
Going fast is fun as fuck.

>redout

Pls

this cracka know what's up.

>if you make more than one post in a thread it means you are a shill
ebic

How do conversations work m8?

I wonder who could be behind this thread.

>All this bitching and complaining

Kek. Anyway, I'm picking it up first thing Tuesday morning for the Xbone. £42.99 physical, which ain't too bad and certainly cheaper than buying it digital from the store. Been playing the demo for the past few days and it's absolutely glorious. Looks great, plays great, the performance is great. Rock solid 30fps with zero stutter at 1080p is fine by me.

>99$
>standard edition
What in the world is this? Is this console pricing? How can anyone justify this? When will it drop to 35 bucks or something?

nooo,don't! don't!

If you're buying on PC it will be a long time until it goes on sale digitally.

>performance is great
>30 FPS
lol

This, literally thanks for paying $100 so we can get an actual release relatively bug-free and with a day 1 patch, you fucking retards.

Not when Deu$ €x: Framerate Divided exists

It feels pretty smooth, and I started playing the demo coming straight from Forza 6. Of course you notice the framerate is no longer 60fps, but it didn't take long to get used to 30fps again, and it didn't hamper my enjoyment of the demo. 30fps is fine as long as it's stable and there aren't these big drops all over the place. Even Digital Foundry said the framerate was perfectly fine on the Xbone with the added motion blur, and those faggots whine about even a slight 3fps drop which you wouldn't even notice without fraps running.

Gears ultimate got fixed even though only 5 people bought it

>30fps with zero stutter
30fps is permanent stutter.

>Rock solid 30fps

Oh, poor poor console plebs.

kotaku.co.uk/2016/09/23/forza-horizon-3-runs-fine-on-pc

I can link you to the hundreds of complains on forza 3 forums too m8.

I'd rather see an omegle link for your mom.