Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxBcCSaBtXc
twitter.com/sirosenbaum/status/779368656006475776
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
youtube.com/watch?v=gXZ-ydyUAXY
unlockyourbravado.com/2016/07/03/trump-racist-lets-take-look/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Entertainment_Protection_Act
cnn.com/2016/08/12/politics/donald-trump-obama-clinton-isis-founder-sarcasm/
web.tampabay.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-hillary-clinton-for-the-democratic-nomination/2265196
politifactbias.com/?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, because I'm not a libtard

I took a week off of work for ME3, and I'm still fucking mad.

this is new levels of ridiculousness

if I was american I'd go vote trump now

who cares that's a fucking steal >implying it's not stolen/broken.

Only the ending sucked. Holy shit, stop pretending the whole game sucked. The last 10 minutes went to shit, but the other 40 hours were filled with cool characters, great looking locations, fun mission variety. It was a great game. Anyone who pretends it's garbage is just meme'ing at this point.

I really don't understand why these people want him to step down because he supports Trump

Like, I know why people dislike Trump, but I don't understand why you would want somebody to lose their job over the candidate that a worker likes.

Also I'm glad that these sjw devs are boycotting it, the Oculus needs more decent games and not half-baked indie garbage

Kai Leng

I'm glad all this nonsense will be over in a little over a month.

when's the election?

>killing wong off via fucking twitter and replacing her with jessica
>taking characters you spent dozens of hours with across to previous two games and relegating them to shitty side missions
>replacing fleshed out side quests with fetch quests
>still no fucking exploration
>your choices don't fucking matter
>and

November 8

There's nothing more depressing than a shit ending to something that you were getting set up for.

>a multimillionaire politician who is LITERALLY above the law will benefit from a $300 donation
liberals, not even once

>buy headset
>sell for a profit
>donate to the other guy
True Capitalists unite....

hey guys, you're doing a great job, I'm a little dry on money right now so I'll have to give you an IOU, thanks
Luckey Palmer

>Entire game is nothing but the same chest-high walls over and over and over again without even any sidequests to break up the tedium
>Fun mission variety

Australian here.

Please vote for Trump, USA. Your country needs him.

Thank you.

>Locations are even more linear
>Citadel turned from a city into a hallway
>None of the choices of the old games mattered and you can't reuse your old squadmates, making ME2s final mission have zero impact
>Shitty multiplayer required to beat single-phase optimally

shill your auction more retard

Both choices will be horrible for the US. Feels good not being american

t. cuckold country without self defense laws

youtube.com/watch?v=TxBcCSaBtXc

Shhh, it will be over soon.

Trump will be great because I'll get to see all the liberal tears when they find out that coming to Canada isn't as simple as packing their bags

Reminder that Cred Forumstards share a huge userbase with redditors from the_donald

Reminder that they admit they scour the internet looking for places to shill Trump, including Cred Forums

BUT IT'S TOTALLY OK. THE JEWS AND HILLARY DO IT TOO. THIS IS JUST THEM COUNTER-ATTACKING :^)

Then they'll rethink their immigration cuckoldry bullshit

>getting so triggered by someone supporting a candidate that you disagree with, that you demand that they resign

The left are so insanely fucked in the head.

Depressed, post-MC notch is pretty cool desu

DAMN

I doubt it, they'll probably end up even more sympathetic to Mexicans since they'll have personally experienced it

Why fund memes tho.

That makes you look like a moron regardless of the candidate.

Is he autistic?

I'm voting Trump, fuck these people

He cosplays as MLP characters.
Yes, he is.

Top Banter

>mad that someone will siphon 300$ of a fanatic
why?

That's bullshit. First off the VAST majority on Reddit support Bernie and you have zero proof there's any significant overlap.

the whole game sucked
The entire time I was pretending it was OK because after I finish ME3 I will play the trilogy multiple times in order to experience so many different endings and micro-differences.

Like, compare what you got in ME3 with what you got in ME2. It is inferior in every way. Less hubworlds, less characters, less side missions, loyalty missions replaced with cutscenes and then the plot in 3 is "oh btw, there is this machine on Mars, let's go find all the items!"

No different than all the hedge fund managers, bankers, hollywood actors and silicon valley sheltered elites throwing money at Hillary knowing they will never be touched by the impact of her immigration policies.

It's not a crime to support a political candidate, or even anything worth talking about.
Besides, nobody actually believes Trump is racist - the left always calls every political opponent racist, they had labelled Romney racist too and now he's a Hillary supporting Democrat.

Voting Trump is the only way we're gonna be able to stop this insanity

Neo-Notch is pretty cool desu

>Hillary Clinton spent over 6 million on internet trolls and shills
>no liberal gives a shit

>some random rich kid spends 1 million of his own money trolling for trump
>libs chimp out

voting for trump

>Hillary Clinton spent over 6 million on internet trolls and shills
>Cred Forums chimps out
Fixed

>Nobody believes Trump is racist

Got sad news for you, friend. The Democratic party gets to define what is and isn't racist, so of they say something is racist, it is.

It was shitty from the first minute. I played ME2 on PC and imported my N7 waifu to ME3. It transformed my character's face into a bad waxwork clone.

>nobody actually believes Trump is racist
Keep telling yourself that.

Suicide does that, yes.

Hopefully it's the too-young-to-vote E-crowd

It's fucking pathetic how rabid the populace is towards each other.

It's like a sad little gang war flinging shit at each other and throwing hissy fits whenever someone mentions the other. Literally shitting on people because of who they feel is the right choice.

Everything I see about this debate is literally one side shitting on the other saying you're all racists/bigots/whatever else if you don't vote with us!
That kind of vote canvassing is kindergarten levels of crowd manipulation.
What ever happened to people voting on who they want to rather than what everyone else is telling them is the right choice?

No one chomped out and a week after their campaign 8ch doxxes every single shill.

Even if he is, nobody cares anymore.
They cried wolf too many times.

he didn't fund memes. that story was bullshit

they presented it as if he's been paying neckbeards to shitpost for the past year

when in reality he went to reddit last week asking for donations (that he'd match) to bring the shitposts to the real world through buying billboards

he was promptly told to fuck off by almost everyone on the subleddit, there was huge drama and tons of mods had to step down including that attention whoring faggot milo, and everyone agreed you should only donate to the official trump campaign

read this quick twitter thread and see through his kikey ways
twitter.com/sirosenbaum/status/779368656006475776

Cred Forums is not liberal. Pointing out liberal hypocrisy. Also point out that Hillary, the candidate itself was doing it, while Palmer has nothing to do with Trump and was acting on his own.

Plus Google, Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, many TV and newspaper publishers are also shilling for Hillary, and worse, actively censoring pro-trump content as much as they can.

Also Saudi Arabia is shilling for Hillary, and ironically enough, Saudi Arabia goes against all those "progressive", "liberal", "leftist" tenets that libtards believe in.

>There are just as many people donating to Trump
>Trump
It's people in general who are fucking stupid, its like kids who send shit to celebrities even though its all always thrown in the trash.

>Giving

It's not because they're voting for the Republican candidate. It's because they're voting for Trump. The guy is a fucking faggot and shouldn't be president. Clinton is corrupt but I mean, who the fuck isn't these days (other than Bernie)?

Are burgerclaps really going to elect an used cars salesman?
That's actually very american tho

Trump is at least using his own money

>All these trump shills
0.05 cents have been deposited to your account. Keep on memeing.
With regards, Palmer Luckey

What's the alternative here? Le weed man?

This is what Trump supporters actually believe.

I've never seen this much cognitive dissonance in my life. If anyone did this for anything else they'd be called retarded, but in this instance we're calling them "republican". Weird.

thanks for correcting the record!

So you seem passionate about hating Trump. Can you elaborate on why? No one ever says why, they just say "WELL, IT'S TRUMP". I'd like to understand

>First off the VAST majority on Reddit support Bernie
I think this is the first time I can insult someone's opinion by saying they don't go to Reddit. You're a lying sack of shit.

That's my favorite meme. 0.05 cents have been deposited to your account.

did you actually look into the story or did you just read the headline and the twitter blurb alongside it? palmer didn't pay anyone. he matched donations to a shady pac to put stupid meme billboards up

he did this one week ago

yet somehow that turned into him funding trump shills over the past year

My issue with this whole election is how much people are itching to shit themselves over it.

>work security
>at front desk/reception, shooting the shit with coworker
>older lady who volunteers at job walks up
>Are you guys talking about politics?
>we look at each other
...No, not really.
>Oh, well...All I have to say is, Go Hillary!
>finishes signing in, walks off
>bud and I immediately exchange incredulous reactions
Just, who the fuck even asked you? Why did you feel the need to slap two strangers with the dick of your political affiliations? Had I been a rabid Trump supporter that could have gotten ugly real fast. Some of the people I work with WOULD have jumped down her throat with a pro-Trump response. It's utterly ridiculous to me that anyone put their political feelings out there to random fucking strangers like that.

Boring moderate BAU bureaucrat woman. Could be worse.

>What ever happened to people voting on who they want to rather than what everyone else is telling them is the right choice?

I've said that years ago but the modern political machine is powered by money and special interest advocacy.

It's why I have become NPA. I can't tolerate it. The two-party system is too corrupt to be an effective means of representing the will of the people in this day and age.

Someone is defending the honor and integrity of fucking Reddit on Cred Forums. You've gone too far you damn rat

its biological and psychological people have their own tribal mentality when it comes to politics especially politics

I'm insulting him for speaking in ignorance.

And funny you claim I'm defending Reddit when I'm implying a good deal of them are pro-Trump

You don't know anything about the Clintons, do you?
First thing you should be wondering is how they became multimillionaires despite doing jack shit after leaving the white house.

Palmer Luckey is a Cred Forums monster

>who isn't these days?

That's the same shit as my tinfoil hat, Putin-worshipping Trump supporter friend who posts dumb articles all day. One of them was some pro-Trump thing about how rigged everything was and all these 'real, undoctored statistics' that show how much better he has it, from a site called catholics4trump or something. I just commented "I'm sure that's a partisan and unbiased source", and his response is that all news is biased.

I mean, yeah, I'll give you that, but that's like saying 'everything gives you cancer these days' when asked why you're trying to go swimming in the cooling tank of a nuclear reactor.

But Trump is also a multimillionaire.

In your words, why is Trump a bad candidate for president?

>not splitting the country into a republican side and a liberal side

It worked for Korea, why not the US?

Trump is not racist. He's just saying what he needs to say to win.

Look at his past. He didn't suddenly turned into a racist when he decided to run for president.

He has hired women, hispanics, and blacks.
There are pics of him in the past hanging out with black people. He even let some black athlete look after his kids.

We tried that once, it didn't really work out.

Why would i be mad? I'm not autistic enough to care about US politics.

I'm not gonna bother with you if you're just gonna make shit up

>Ever been this mad, Cred Forums?
The Battlefield 1 reveal came pretty close

I'm amazed how each American election looks stupider than the last one. This beats all the "Obama is a muslim" by miles.
The worst part is that I'm sure 75% of the people participating in that shitfest aren't even american citizen and can't vote.

>He has hired women, hispanics, and blacks.
do they work in the higher position or earn good money?
because a racist could hire minorities for cheap labour, that doesn't mean they respect them

I AM YOUR HOST

It's more that the people have come to like wolves.

That's my issue desu, that the guy seems to just say whatever he thinks will get him more support, and now any time anyone goes 'But he wants to do X and Y and MAGA', I'm just like 'does he, though?'

It just seems like he's said every available option during the campaign, however much it contradicts previous things, and I can honestly say I have no idea what he'll do if he gets into office.

Clinton, I know, will snap from a very left-wing candidate back to a moderate who doesn't really care about those issues and will just play typical shady behind-the-scenes US foreign policy games while sitting back and collecting the bank dosh. That's why I'm not voting for her, and I'm torn between voting for Trump and Captain Libtard, the latter not because I think he'll win but because I hate bipartisan politics and it'd be nice to see that third party sliver on the pie chart start expanding into more of a wedge.

You mean that isn't considered a defence of reddit on Cred Forums?

Then you better be at the ballots voting Trump because if you don't, shits gonna get worse

Don't start acting like both sides are equally bad.

For one thing, one side gets triggered by facts and the other doesn't. I don't even have to name names.

op it is a troll and you are getting triggered by a troll

>Trump is not racist. He's just saying what he needs to say to win.
Okay, so he's an insincere opportunist who has no problem acting racist. Also he has black friends. Wowee.

Epic. Please ignore the suicide happening in Sweden and Germany with the idea of just importing the third world into their countries. Now 2% of Sweden's population commits 77% of the rape. That's the same plan Clinton has. But no, Trump is suicide because I said so

People don't really seem mad, this is a pretty civil debate by Cred Forums standards.

Just wait until all the kiddies wake up and get on their computers. Thread will probably go to shit in the next hour or so.

>Okay, so he's an insincere opportunist who has no problem acting racist. Also he has black friends. Wowee.

In political terms we call that "populism"

What did she mean by this?

I'm not gonna say things aren't a clusterfuck over there, but it's worth pointing out that Sweden drinks the kool-aid pretty hard so things like verbal harassment get filed as rape.

>Used $500k of donor money from his CHARITY to pay for a deal in which he didn't have to pay his property tax in NY ($40 million)

Except no.

who knows if trump will keep a lot of his campaign promises

but he has been consistently against trade agreements since the 80s, making nato members pay their fair share, and helping inner cities
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
youtube.com/watch?v=gXZ-ydyUAXY

Bernie didn't have a job until he was in his 40's, and wanna know what his job was? Signing people up for welfare.

What is so scary about Trump? All we fucking want is for people to prove that they're not fucking druglords or running from the law, or are here because they hate and want to kill us when they come in.

>eachother
theres only group that does this and has always done this, and its leftists. its time the other side start doing it too though.

He's also been sued for owning apartment buildings that denied housing to blacks. And lost. Your argument is moot.

>>still no fucking exploration

You're in a race against time. Why the fuck would there be exploration?

That thing that was debunked? How about you answer for Clinton's money from Saudi Arabia?

That's not the point they were arguing against. The point was

You can argue all you want about his not being a racist, and you might be right, but to deny that nobody else thinks he is is just retarded. Have you ever been to a majority-liberal area in your life? I have, and EVERY liberal I've ever met unanimously thinks he's a racist. Even disregarding anecdotal evidence, if nobody thinks Trump is racist, why are Trump supporters always forced to argue that he isn't when they debate in his favor?

cool, why don't you go fuck off back there?

I'm pretty sure that word has negative connotations.

Gee, it's almost like they used "time running out!" In order to get away with not making complex or complete levels that are time consuming and expensive to make.

Show me where it was debunked you lying sack of shit.

Let's say that it's true. So what if he was racist back then, he's changed now. Aren't we all trying to improve ourselves?

Because it's a bad thing, yes.

A populist is someone that says whatever the people want to hear, regardless of whether or not it's feasible or even true.

You know THAT KID that lied for attention? That's what a populist is.

Hey, keep posting like that and this thread is gonna tank hard. You guys are actually having a discussion right now, keep it that way.

>I don't even have to name sides
>Because that equally descrives both

he also insisted that his palm beach club allow blacks and jews in '85 despite that not being the norm.

and the clintons belonged to a whites only country club

Here's a good article on that.

unlockyourbravado.com/2016/07/03/trump-racist-lets-take-look/

>It's always lefties, r-really!
>He says in a thread literally complaining about lefties
>Out of he hundreds
>On a board it doesn't even fucking belong
Kys

Oh so Bernie.

>this much cognitive dissonance
>this much retardation
>this much goal post shifting

Ok. I'll have to drop the bomb on you retards as to why Trump is a fucking joke since you're all too fucking stupid to see.

Trump
>Wants Russia to hack the US
>Suggested for his fans to assassinate Hillary
>Has lied over 60% of the time according to politifact
>Disrespected veterans
>Disrespected the disabled
>Dodged the draft for Vietnam with fake Dr notes
>Has been bankrupt 4 times
>Wants to bankrupt US (default on our loans) which will ruin the American dollar and our economy
>Promotes violence at rallies
>Has owned apartment complexes that were sued for denying housing to blacks
>Thinks Obama founded ISIS
>Wants to suggest unconstitutional policies
>Wants to kill civilians in other countries (war crime)
>Wants to bring back torture (war crime)
>Outsources his jobs for his businesses even tho he says he's against it
>Thinks climate change is hoax by the Chinese

Kill yourself if you support this candidate.

For some reason both sides believe there is a faction of people out there looking to rip them out of their homes and murder their families. Instead of realizing this has never happened they get more and more extreme, I don't know why everyone seems to want to be angry and hate. It takes so much energy to be so angry all the damn time

>all that bullshit
>implying Killary's list isn't three times as long
#triggered

Oh, I thought you were trying to defend Trump for a moment.

I don't care for your retarded country nor do I care for your retard elections.

>Falling for the Trump meme

Exactly, the donations are still retarded, that's my point.
He could literally be using it to wipe his ass because of how uselss it is to him.

>He's with her

My family should've done that with the house we selling to these blacks who almost destroyed it and were constantly a month to months late on their payments, moved other blacks in with them and constantly spent their money on garbage. EVICTED AND ALL THEIR MONEY KEPT.

Even my best friend who is black (who I met while I had a black roommate who is another one of my good friends) agrees. I met him in Atlanta (lots of blacks) after spending 20 years in New Orleans (black). I also graduated from a high school that was about 99% black. About half of my closest friends are black.

But they all understand.

Trump probably wasn't renting to trashy black people of which so many exist that it easily correlates as blanket racism.

Watch and see if I ever rent shit to a black family who doesn't have 99 percentile credit compared to other blacks.

Ever even meet a black person? Lol

fpbp

Facts are a Trump supporter's worst nightmare.

You don't actually believe he believes all that, right?

He's saying what works and most of that is not true.

To be fair, wolves are badass. I wish I could shapeshift into a wolf.

Trump also became a multi-millionaire by doing jack shit. He inherited his dad's real-estate business. His personal projects and investments have turned out to be failures.

nice pasta

Because he's treated like this guy who always says what he thinks and can't be put down, but he is the most spineless fuck when hes in the minority.
If his opinion is popular though? Yeah, that's what I wanted to say, yeah!

Guy also straight up goes and tries to act like he's never said certain things instead of Manning up and admitting that he's changed his opinions or that he messed up.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but
These seemed to me to be jokes. Kind of tactless jokes, but jokes.

>Wants to bankrupt US (default on our loans) which will ruin the American dollar and our economy
Sauce on that? National debts don't work like personal debts do. There's like a whole crazy market of countries buying each other's debt, and you don't want to be debt free or not buying other nations'.
It'd be kind of disturbing if he didn't know that honestly.

>Dodged the draft for Vietnam with fake Dr notes
Sauce? Has the fakeness of said notes been proven?

>Thinks Obama founded ISIS
Isn't it basically confirmed that the current administration kind of let them get as big as they could (if not tossing some weapons their way) so they could fuck with Assad and destabilize the region further?

No matter what the legislature won't want to work with either of these candidates, leaving their only major role coming up as chief diplomat.

Seeing how he works with people I can only see him flubbing up any relationship we have with a lot of foreign countries. I still have never seen any proof that he is anything but an average businessman at best, his chief skill being gambling and losing. At least for our sakes it is often with other people's money (see: the USFL)

Or perhaps that was never the goal of the series to begin with.

>a few people represent an entire race

Oh so you are racist. Having fun fucking your cousin?

>politifact
Opinion discarded

>"one side cares about facts, the other doesn't."
>"Fuck you, conservative, and kill yourself for complaining."
>not even arguing the same point
>"kys"

I rest my case.

I know, right? 4 businesses out of like 400 are failures means he doing terribly compared to... who?

Trump is a passionate american. I'm British and i think he's a patriot. He seems to just want whats best for Americans. Either way i hope he wins just for the fun ride

Purge the unclean

No because I don't care about politics at all which is a terrible thing to be honest but listening to you fucking nobodys who probably don't even vote or watched c-span in your life talk about presidential candidates in the platitude of THEIR HAIR SUCKS..SHES A LIAR

god this board is shit

>Oh, so every candidate
FTFY

Thanks for the giggle faggot

Don't forget he still hasn't released his tax returns.

>there are people on Cred Forums who honestly like clinton

You fags know that she tried to take rockstar to court over the hot coffee mod right? And then she tried to pass FEPA which would have put a federal mandate enforcement on the ESRB.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Family_Entertainment_Protection_Act

nope. clinton's servers weren't online then. he also just said if someone already has the emails, they'd be doing a service releasing them. probably not a smart thing to say, but not the same as telling a foreign power to hack the us

that was a dumb thing to say. he claims he meant they're politically active, but it didn't come off that way

>Has lied over 60% of the time according to politifact
lmao, actually read what they say other than looking at the cute little graphic. they give him mostly false ratings despite saying in the article that he's technically right. also they're owned by a company that endorsed clinton. fair and balanced

>Has been bankrupt 4 times
no, he's had 4 companies go bankrupt. there is a huge difference. it's no surprise that someone who has started 400+ companies will have a few failures

>Promotes violence at rallies
what? show me trump supporters being violent and I'll show you dozens of leftists attacking people for supporting trump

>Wants to kill civilians in other countries (war crime)
how is this different from what obama does, or what hillary will continue doing?

Both of those things are true but only one of them makes me not want to vote for someone.

>For one thing, one side gets triggered by facts and the other doesn't
That's true of both of them. The difference lies in which facts trigger them.

KYS for bringing this shit up on Cred Forums you fuck, go back to whatever board deals with this shit.

Lol no, I can just tell good from bad. Do faggots your age even have that skill?

here comes the triggering

I don't know too much about this issue in particular, so I have a few questions.

>Was it proven that Trump was indeed the one who directly instigated the denial of blacks from those buildings? Or was it another party that did that, a middleman perhaps.
>Was it proven that he knew this was going on the entire time he owned the buildings, or did he just find out about it one day?
>Did it really take being sued for him to find out?
>And if he did just find out about it, how quickly did he react to it?
>Does he still own the buildings, or did he sell them, or do something else to show that he didn't support the policies?

>His personal projects and investments have turned out to be failures
Yeah like his 98% business success rate compared to your 0%? Not to mention that his latest "personal project" is about to make him president of the United States.

>Isn't it basically confirmed
There are literally leaked internal emails from a week ago where they admit it.

Hahahaah it WOULD be a fucking faggot from that sjw shit hole neogaf!!

videogames

t. Stanley Woo

>just jokes
Joking or not, we should have a fucking standard for what comes out of the mouth of the lwader of the free world.

>Sauce on that?
Look up the video in which he calls himself the "king of debt". And he doesn't know the difference.

>Sauce?
He says that he had a broken amale during then and couldn't remember which leg it was on, but he gets a doctor's note recently that said he was in "tremendous" health and is the "most fit person to ever run for president". Plus it's not uncommon for rich types like him to draft dodge like that. Bush did too.

>Isn't it basically confirmed that the current administration kind of let them get as big as they could (if not tossing some weapons their way) so they could fuck with Assad and destabilize the region further?

Yes, but Trump isn't that idiosyncratic. While on the radio with a conservative talk show host, he was trying to lead Trump to say that, but Trump insisted that he LITERALLY found ISIS.

This. But I think that is the actual big problem with Trump, we don't know what we are actually getting. He is reaching out to passionate single issue voters and just saying what he thinks they want to hear.

Ultimately I think he just wants the fame and title, which in and of itself is benign, but if that means Pence and his 'fuck the employees' views on the working class get the say that bothers me.

>implying it's mad guy selling his politically incorrect device
think about amount of money this guy will earn if it's auction

SEEIt's a fucking tranny mentally ill faggot from neogaf, he will be giving it all to hilary!

I didn't bring it up but why are you using that as an excuse to display how retarded you are? Embarrassing tantrums won't make the thread go away. Report it and go away, you lonely bitch.

>can't accept the fact that conservatives are lying sacks of shit

Kill yourself idiot

I also forgot
>Says that bombing Europe "isn't off the table"

I'm by no means a conservative but that picture is pretty damning. Politifact is clearly untrustworthy.

Why? Explain why i am wrong here. I realize he's flawed and a bit of a cunt, but Hilary seems so out of touch with the world.

>Trump insisted that he LITERALLY found ISIS.
Bullshit. How do you know he wasn't just saying that Obama's failures led to ISIS being founded?
>He says that he had a broken amale during then and couldn't remember which leg it was on
He had a bone spur in his foot which mean he was unable to serve except during times of war (which Vietnam wasn't technically). Even if he signed up they would have turned him down.

Cred Forums is pretty trash at vidya when we have MK8 weekends and all that.

Makes sense that so many would be Hillary supporters.

The weak recognize their queen.

But there is no gender in English. Some languages usually have 3.

>your 0%

More like my 100%. And watch where speaking too soon is going to get you. This will just be another one of Trump's failures.

>Bullshit. How do you know he wasn't just saying that Obama's failures led to ISIS being founded?

Trump was asked by host Hugh Hewitt about the comments Trump made Wednesday night in Florida, and Hewitt said he understood Trump to mean "that he (Obama) created the vacuum, he lost the peace."

Trump objected.
"No, I meant he's the founder of ISIS," Trump said. "I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton."

Don't be obtuse. You know better and I know it.

>nope
Those were literally the words that came out of his mouth.

>also they're owned by a company that endorsed clinton
Source.

>has started 400+ companies

He hasnt started most of those companies. He just licenses out his last name to people.

>show me trump supporters being violent
Ok. There's a video of a Trump supporter punching a 69 year old woman who needed an oxygen tank to breathe.

Not to mention he literally said "And if you see someone about to throw a tomato, just knock the hell out of them for me would ya? And don't worry, I will pay for the legal fees." That's not something a president says.

>how is this different from what obama does, or what hillary will continue doing?

Hahaha fair point. Only difference is that Trump openly wants to do it.

Anyone else worried about Trumps mental faculties?

Autism and neckbeard made post.

there are two. man and female. there is no apache helicopter.

Thank you.

There is no gender in English language, there's no declension either.
Funny how a slav knows this better than a native.
My langauge has 3 genders (literally called "types"), masculine, feminine and neuter
Steak is masculine
Soup is feminine
chair is neither

I kicked your ass so hard at Mario Kart that you started crying to the other guy that it's the only game I'm good at, etc.

Are the Clinton shills getting beat so bad on Cred Forums they're trying to shit up the other boards?
cnn.com/2016/08/12/politics/donald-trump-obama-clinton-isis-founder-sarcasm/

What a NeoFAG

Yes, we're all very impressed with you knowing that gender is a grammatical category but the word has other uses besides that I'm sure you're well aware of and pretending not to know them isn't doing anyone a favour.

>I was just pretending to be retarded!

Literally the Cred Forums candidate.

Be realized he said a retarded thing and walked back on it. He's been doing it his whole campaign.

Allowing something to grow and literally creating it are two different things. Trump thinks the latter is true, in which it isn't.

And you know how often you say that to people when you just don't want to admit you knew they could be joking and you want to win the argument.

Literally Cred Forums the voter.

your language is idiotic for giving them to inanimate objects and should be mass rectified. god help having to remember which pronoun a lightswitch is.

>Using words the leftists want you to use
Getting played like a piano there.

Half of his damn campaign consists of fucking with people. Him saying those things isn't too far out there.

>hating Trump means you support Hillary

Kek.

people seem to miss it's not joking if they never come out that they were merely pretending leaving their mark as 100% retarded 0% admittance.

no u

VIDEO

GAMES

It's really not hard. In every language that has genders for inanimate objects, they tend to just be the ones that sound best when used with the name. It's pretty intuitive.

Wow, people actually eat up this CNN shit, don't they? That's incredibly sad.

It's literally a centuries old word. Your spiteful ignorance does not change the facts.

>hating Trump
Yes, because there's no good reason to unless you're the opposition.
At most you could dislike him, same goes for people that hate Hillary. It's too strong of a position to hold to simply not be on the other side.

You know what's funny? ISIS has literally come out and backed Donald Trump. They want people to vote for him. And people really think this is a good idea?

I don't watch that shit. Get my news from the Internet. Stay in denial though.

Technically it's not really the gender of the object, it's the gender of the word.

Centuries old word used in study of language. Now being used for pretending mental illness is something good.

You guys have to read Scott Adams' blog to really understand the things Trump says.

>believing he believes that

Are you sure you can trust your own judgement? That's clearly an embellishment like half of the other things he says. It's obviously an effective way to communicate to the people through all of the double-speak and when you're going against all odds through the media and even when your own party is worried the gravy train will end if you get near the White House.

Then Hillary lies about allowing people to die to continue to fill her pockets as she and her husband continue their life-long careers of selling out American interests.

HMM I WONDER WHO TO CHOOSE

This is the same faggot who said TB was privileged even though he had cancer

Nothing makes me more angry than seeing an anime character who logically wouldn't support Trump edited to be wearing one of these Trump hats. It's like, have you even watched the show? Kobeni is leftist as fuck.

Centuries old word meaning "kind" or "sort," related to "genre," ultimately deriving from Latin "genus," with obvious applications to the categorisation of words but not limited to that use. You ignorant reactionary shithead.

Take a look at the front page of /r/politics some time.

>I'm retarded

Ok.

Literally who?

And why do you need an interpreter to make sense of your presidential candidate?

>Get my news from the Internet.

If you honestly think that just magically immunizes you from regurgitated talking points laid out by the MSM, you're even stupider than I thought.

How about you actually watch his entire speeches, learn to understand tone of speech (if you're not a fucking autist, in which case, just kill yourself) and instead of getting your news from the Huffington Post, you actually formulate your own goddamn thoughts.

Those things aren't mutually exclusive at all though? Maybe you need to look up the word?

Ever consider that Trump wanted the blame to stick? For all intents and purposes he's right. I don't care if it was incompetence or premeditated. I don't care if the reason that the Obama administration is actually somehow worse than Bush's is because they're just incompetent or that they are promoting destabilization of countries in the middle east for nefarious purposes.

Either way the blame should stick. Saying it any other way doesn't put enough responsibility on their backs.

You get a ticket either way whether or not you know the speed limit.

Because Trump is too deep for people with brain damage such as yourself.

I want this shit to end already
t. rest of the world

How ironic considering Trump is far more likely to be brain damaged than me.

No one cares, you're irrelevant.

So he's doing this to get back at the kickstarter people? Even though they still have the money he gave them?

Who gives a shit, all I'm seeing here is a guy who wasn't impressed with his Oculus trying to make a buck while also getting some progressive e-peen points.

Most of the classical liberals I know are actually voting Trump to stop Hillary. It honestly just seems to be generation fucktard, feminists and blacks that go the other way.

They also said that they're going to infiltrate refugee populations to take advantage of policies like Obama/Hillary's and come into this country to kill more Americans.

I guess you're ok with it since it's just random... maybe you don't live in a big city or something.

You know before you were born in 1995 people actually got pissed off when their fellow citizens were killed by foreign powers. We actually cared about doing things to prevent it instead of doubling down on virtue signaling.

Not him, but Politifact is owned by the Tampa Bay Times, and here's an article published by them:
web.tampabay.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-hillary-clinton-for-the-democratic-nomination/2265196

Also, if you're interested, here's another site that seeks to prove that Politifact is in fact biased, though it's up to you if you want to believe it or not:
politifactbias.com/?m=1

Everyone in this thread who sees a post like this knows you have no argument. Don't kid yourself.

>>Wants Russia to hack the US
>>Suggested to his fans to assassinate Hillary
These are merely jokes, poking fun at the left.

>>Has lied over 60% of the time according to politifact
Politifact has been known to have a huge left bias.

>>Disrespected veterans
I don't think donating millions to veteran support groups is disrespectful

>>Has been bankrupted 4 times
They were Chapter 11 bankruptcies, which are different than Chapter 7, the ones most people think of when they hear the word "bankrupt." The bankruptcies themselves were also almost all on casinos, which is more the fault of the currently struggling casino industry than Trump being bad at business.

>>Thinks Obama founded ISIS
It was because of the wars in the middle east that ISIS exists. They formed as a result of Sunni Muslims being marginalized due to lack of representation in a US-implemented democracy.

>>Wants to kill civilians in other countries
>>Wants to bring back torture
Why are these bad things?

>>Outsources his jobs for his businesses even tho he says he's against it
There's currently no incentive to produce in America, so why would any successful businessman do so?

>>Thinks climate change is hoax by the Chinese
Who's to say it's not?

>>Disrespecting disabled
>>Dodged the draft for Vietnam with fake Dr notes
>>Wants to bankrupt US (default on our loans) which will ruin the American dollar and our economy
>>Promotes violence at rallies
>>Has owned apartment complexes that were sued for denying housing to blacks
Source?

>It's impossible to hate two different types if retard.

Hi

You say unironically as you type with one hand and hold your piss-bottle in another.

Well I don't know if you meant to respond to me but I'm voting against Trump just because of those stupid anime hat images. Trump supporters have sealed their own fate.

I don't think anybody would know or if it matters.

It's just an anime character, but I'll just say she seems very feminine and traditional house wife-like. Japs are also very nationalistic.

Have another.

Who gives a shit about who you vote for? Anyone who would vote based on something like that is a retard so nobody's trying to convince you of anything to begin with.

That's an oddly detailed image. Drawing on personal experience?

You're just throwing shit out there, but I'll drop some facts on you: unlike a certain presidential candidate I am not nearly close to 70 and my family has no history of Alzheimer's.

>Implying memes and anime aren't the propaganda tools of choice for half of Trump's supporters

Fuck the mods aren't on their game ever.

I was, because everywhere I look, I see people who "logically wouldn't support Trump" i.e. serious liberals, are doing exactly that.

Anime characters aren't black, aren't feminist and aren't retarded, so I don't see why they wouldn't wear a hat in support of him, since almost universally, those are the only types I see really protesting him or supporting Hillary.

And yet nobody ever forgets it, no matter how dumb they are.

Also the majority of European languages have or have had gendered nouns.

It's not oddly detailed at all. Because I said you have a piss-bottle? lol

Are you actually talking about Trump's mental health over a woman's who has had strokes, concussions, fallen and hit her head and broken bones, has at least a dozen clips of having strange episodes of fits and going blank for minutes at a time and collapsing. One of her eyes hardly even moves.

>Anime characters aren't black, aren't feminist and aren't retarded,
This fucking guy here is why the human race isn't with saving.

But I guess you think they never would've made those images if they knew they were going to lose your faggot vote. Are you suggesting it's a net loss, because most people are like you? Think you're special, buddy?

Crashing this thread with no survivors
Check this 5

The piss bottle thing was pretty weak though. Like, worse than just calling someone a basement dweller.

The thing is people don't view Trump as an actual candidate. They didn't when he announced he was running, they didn't when he was winning the debates, they didn't when he became the republican nominee, and they won't if he wins and becomes president. Because of this, they consider it an complete absurdity for someone to support Trump, especially someone who is someone. To them it is out of the question he is even to be considered as a presidential candidate, and president. These are the same people who, again, were fully convinced that the UK EU vote was going to end up Remain. They are so oblivious to what is going on because they didn't come to their views and opinions by thinking but by believing, and by having beliefs it means that whenever something threatens this belief they can't take a step back and think things over, they consider it a direct attack on their person. The key difference which makes them beatable, as opposed to religious people, is that you can shatter their beliefs.

I SURE DO LOVE THE VIDEOGAMES

LOL

Best bait all thread.

I would volunteer to pull the switch on you and anyone else like you.

Youre worse then the politifags

>Anyone who would vote based on something like that is a retard
>le meme magic
>le kek
>make anime real

Nice try, but that five is mine

>ME3
>40 hours

It took me 18 on the first playthrough where I listened to all the evesdrop dialogue.
They also removed explosive canisters for some reason

Hmm ok thanks for your critique

No, I'm talking about Trump's mental health with no reference to Hillary at all, stupid Trumpposter.

I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Pepe

no. I don't even think the guy from the mad effect 3 image was this mad.

Nonbelievers like you will be punished and then we'll see who's retarded.

Well if you agree that mental health is an important issue, I'm sure you'll agree that Hillary gets an F- for that. How important do you think it is really? For a person's brain to not be severely damaged when they're the president?

Arguing with Trump supporters is like arguing with Trump himself. You can't pin them down on anything, they'll contradict each other within several posts of each other, they don't pay attention to the conversation at all, they constantly repeat the same phrases, and in the end they'll just call you stupid (so stupid!) and claim victory.

Trump just doesn't have the excuse of being multiple people.

This was about a Trumpite claiming Trump was too smart for a "brain-damaged" individual to understand and me calling out the irony of that statement.

What a fucking idiot

You were saying?

>not all black people are like that
>all white people are racist
Pot meet kettle

Oh yeah and they'll always find a way to deflect to Hillary even when nobody's talking about her.

American here. I'm probably going to become an expat because of this, and eventually give up citizenship. It's the first time I've felt alienated in my home country.

Clever the way you attempt to obfuscate our argument by making a post that accuses me of doing that as if I'm doing that at all.

You were talking about mental health.

I pointed out that HIllary's is a several times worse than Trump's based on clear evidence.

>"I'm not even talking about Hillary!."

>"But do you agree that her mental health is shit?"

>"TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE SO FULL OF SHIT OMG."

B-BAKANA!

Oh shit

>DK1

This is a presidential election, idiots. Anytime you talk about one candidate, you're already talking about the other.

If you're talking about brain damage in the same sentence as Trump, then Hillary WILL come up since she's clearly falling apart.

I don't care if you wanted to talk about it or not.

Now it's truly over
Take this 9

>X is stupid
>Y is more stupid
>I don't really care about Y
>But you admit Y is more stupid
>You're a retard

I'd follow him if he didn't make 100 posts a day

>Clever the way you attempt to obfuscate our argument by making a post that accuses me of doing that as if I'm doing that at all.
>I never said that!
Classic Trump

Well in that case you're just insane. Besides, there are plenty of black and/or feminist anime characters.

Okay, that one actually makes sense because she's Russian. But seriously, Kobeni is very progressive and is married to some sort of dog youkai alien thing which is quite clearly an illegal immigrant. Trump would want to kick someone like Hakuya out of the country and that is why Kobeni would never vote for him. Still, what you said is what's annoying about it. People just edit hats onto girls and it doesn't matter who they are, they're just an object used for memes. I'm sure it doesn't matter to Trump supporters but to an anime fan it's just disgraceful.

YOU GOT THAT SHIT TURNED UPSIDE DOWN, YOU GOD DAMN LOSER. THIS SIX WILL END YOU.

>he's really correct but doesn't mention this irrelevant thing so he's 100% wrong

This can't be real

Hill-shills running out of steam.

Like mommy like son.

Egalitarian != Feminist.

And sure, there are some black anime characters, but they're very, very few.

I love this thread

About this: Trumpites are voting for equally shallow reasons while being impossible to convince with any argument so what does it even matter? Yes, it is a net loss. They're pushing rational people away with this retarded behavior on top of Trump's own stupidity.

I don't think you can compare a youkai to an illegal immigrant. Every situation is different.

I've never once seen anybody say they were voting trump because of cartoon characters.

would work better with crying wojack

How do you know it's a net loss?

stop shilling your horrible garbage

>Clinton is corrupt but I mean, who the fuck isn't these days
Trump.

Has facebook issues a statement yet?

its just propaganda my man, chill

What are you gonna do? Report me?

I RECOGNIZE THOSE SPEECH BUBBLES

you have no idea, this is neogaf, the hard left extremism is real

He doesn't though.

>your country needs trump
>trump doesn't know the 1st thing about american government

the guy has literally said that he donates to both sides in order to pad his wallet. he's supported hillary in the past.

the only difference is that trump has complete obama derangement syndrome and goes full retard whenever obama is the subject. he even said that future black candidates for president wont be elected because of how horrible obama supposed is. how racist is that shit? what if hillary clinton said that americans would entertain male candidates for president because men have done a horrible job?

anyway, trump, like his supporters, are ignorant, but trump, unlike supporters, have billions of dollars by which to mitigate himself from the damage he will cause.

>he even said that future black candidates for president wont be elected because of how horrible obama supposed is. how racist is that shit?

Dude, are you fucking stupid? You know that's not a racist thing to say right? Did you go to school?