TENNO HEIKI BANZAAIIIIII

TENNO HEIKI BANZAAIIIIII

BANZAI

If they don't shout before charge maybe the USfag would have less time to react?

That's the point user. It's called balance.

I've always thought there was psychological significance to that photo. The Japs might see it as David and Goliath even though he's killing a fucking PoW, but to America it looks like a tiny Jap bastard working out his Napoleon complex on behalf of his depraved country.

why did they do it in real life?

wouldn't you want it to be unbalanced?

Dude if it was me no way I'm shouting. The chance of my survival literally increase by just shutting the fuck up.

I think it would be much easier to hype yourself up into running through a hail of bullets if you focused on screaming what you were fighting for.

And to the rest of the world it's just some amerifat getting rekt

FUCK YOU RAMM-JAEGER! WHERE'S RISING STORM 2?!

>still several months from "GO HOME GI"

Here's your (you)

That PoW is actually Australian, guys.

One less shitposter then. Based japs.

I dunno, nobody deserves to get their head cut off with a fucking sword. I'd choose a death by firing squad any day.

>no zippo tanks in RS2
why even live?

Well to be fair I don't think the average nip deserved to burn alive either

It was a matter over fury, really. It wasnt some gook saying "maybe my voice will hurt him!" or some shit. It was propaganda and complete faith in their country that literally led them to run screaming with conviction toward the enemy. zerg style rushing was a desperate move that actually worked out a few times. An entire unit of US troops in vietnam, entrenched with machine guns and all, were over run by a horde of farmers with brooms and sticks. They fired so much that the barrels melted and allowed the rest to just storm the fuck in.

That level of fantaisism is scary. If those types of cultures were on equal standing tech and power wise, you bet your ass it would be fucking terrifying to be on the receiving end.

You've also got to remember that their only experience before fighting Americans with superior firepower was Chinese and Korean peasants against whom banzai charges would have been much more effective.

>play rising storm
>balanced teams, everyone having a good time.
>friendly banter, no one taking it too seriously.

>play red orchestra
>everyone stacks germans, resident egotistical faglords flinging shit at eachother the entire time
>mg42s spend the whole game farming clueless newbies
>trying to defend last point on apartments while the TL urges everyone to get on C point is a typical situation when you play russians.

If they didnt shout it wouldn't be banzai

>Get head cut off, instant death
>Get shot by a bunch of bullets, bleed to death after going into shock after extreme pain

Gee yeah

tfw play on a good server and both RS and RO2 are loads of fun

>Get shot by a bunch of bullets, bleed to death after going into shock after extreme pain

Getting shot in the heart is pretty much instant death, as is getting shot in the head.

>everyone stacks germans
as they should

beheadings are almost NEVER instant. Its not rike animu hanzo steel so sharp. Guillotines, samshirs, and other things meant to cut usually took 2-3 times to get the job done.

On top of that: You see that man with the sword in the photo? During WW2 jap officials were given katanas because they wanted that extra spicy propaganda of honorabu samurai mentality of warrior spirit. That jap has probably never swung a sword in his life, and jap captains werent grizzled, manly vets, they were usually the brains of the operation. He probably hit once, caused the guy to feel crazy pain, after attempting 4-5 more times, they probably just shot the guy in the head. Thats why you never see the before/after shots.

Merrils?

>HEIKI

That means weapon (兵器).
What you meant to say was "HEIKA" (陛下).