Which one, Cred Forums?

Which one, Cred Forums?

this is correct

They all suck. The Witcher series is hot garbage.

I definitely agree with you, my (new)friend.

Dandelion

I definitely agree with (you), my (new, new)friend.

The redhead with the biggest tits, of course.

Geralt, he is pure and perfect.

Nothing more to say

WTF? I love boats, moonlight and
mills now.

What's wrong with Yen?

Triss of course

Ciri wins because of dem tight ass leather pants. mmmmmmmmhhhhmmm

The handsome looking guy in purple.

that fucking gap man, nothing beats it

The var attre twins

Give shani triss yen same leather pants, still win win

Yennifer. Always Yennifer. She is a goddess, and not like the pussy druidic kind, she's an insane mesopotamian sex-death goddess who rounds up the heads of her enemies and presses them into wine which she has magically fortified with aphrodesiacs and then she gives it to you and you both fuck for seven days and seven nights until you literally die of dehydration and then one day--when she gets around to it--she'll go to hell and get your soul back and bring you back to life so she can have sex with you again.

How about none?

>series panders to edgy neckbeards
>somehow disliking it is edgy

Okay.

That gap? if you stand with your legs apart there will always be a gap. If a womans legs are together and there is a small gap, that is the dank vagina tales of odd. A diamond portal of the most exquisite nature.

First post best post.

Is it just me or does it always seem like Ciri has saggy tits?

Get that Dandyfag shit outta here.
Yeah maybe he pumped 'n dumped a few broads but no one else is more bro-tier than Roche.
Thick and thin, nigga, thick and thin, Roche gotch ur back senpaitachi.

saggy tits? You should some glasses, cause she barely got any tits at all.

Nice and perky, just like papa likes em'

You are now aware that dandelion fucked anna henrietta while she was still married to the now deceased duke.

triss looks so fucking hot but i hate her bersonalidy

Legitimate question:

Why the fuck did they ruin Dandelion? During my first playthrough all the Dandelion related quest stuff felt like it took 50 hours and he had done a near-total personality change.

Another serious question: Did anyone give a flying fuck when Dandelion's waifu got fucked up? The only reason I cared was because I knew Dandelion couldn't throat fuck her while she was dying from acid, so I wanted to save her ass in the hopes she'd remain a mute obedient sex slave to Dandelion. The worst part is, they make her so intricate to Dandelion's story yet the moment you solve the murder you never see her again and no one ever mentions her.

I haven't even played any of the witcher games, but that is a neat birb

She's kind of a valley girl, and even though I know it was a developer choice to not introduce Yenn until the 3rd game, I'll admit I resent her for taking advantage of Geralt's amnesia like that. Kinda low, Triss.

And it's kind of unfortunate because I do think that Wild Hunt Triss is the prettiest she's ever been, but at the end of the day she's more of a bro than a waifu. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt finally offers young men the most desirable fantasy of all: to put a beautiful woman in the friend zone.

Also by the end my politics aligned way more closely to Yenn. The Northern Kingdoms need stability, damnit, and I think a major theme of the Witcher series is how galavanting around trying to be the hero in your own fairy tale is a one-way ticket to hurting yourself and everyone around you. Give the whole continent to Nilfgaard, let Ciri rule it, and be done with it all.

The fuck are you waiting for.

>he chose the ciri empress ending
Objectively wrong desu

Who has the worst personality in all vidya & why is it Yennefer?

Triss literally has the worst personality. Manipulated amnesia Geralt and acts all goodie two-shoes about it.

Maybe Yennefer is a bitch upfront, but she is nowhere near as manipulative a cunt as Triss is.

How?
It's just another spin on Tolkien fantasy.
It's nothing unique or new but it's pretty cool to read into.

yennefer

there's already a containment thread for you

/thread

being bitchy doesn't make you a bad character
yennefer dearly love geralt and ciri
also lambert is bitchy but he doesn't act like a bitch and he has a reason to do so.

Triss.
Redheads are made of pure love.

Ciri is best waifu. Triss and Yennefer are both cunts, and need to get scorched with acid.

Geralt

can the pole shills fuck off

If you want to.
You should most definitely start with Witcher 1.
The first 2 chapters are a slog to get through but try and get through them. It establishes what Witchers are and establishes all the characters you'll see later and Geralt's "life" begins.
If you don't want to play old gaems then start with TW2, it doesn't recap what Geralt did in TW1 but it does explains Geralt's character and the current happening in the world.
They also retcon triss from being a milf

>I have opinions about games I have obviously never played

bard, claymore, thief, mage, male claymore.

I feel so bad for your Geralt
Lost his daughterfu and got stuck with an uppity cunt for the rest of his life.
My Geralt stuck it to the douchebag emperor, kept his daughterfu and has a sweet agreeable qt waifu plus his own comfy vineyard.

Olgierd

>I'll admit I resent her for taking advantage of Geralt's amnesia like that. Kinda low, Triss.
When you love someone, you can do some unethical things. I mainly chose Triss because A) only played 2nd game, so I knew her better and B) Yen comes off as a preppy stuck-up bitch. Didn't really see anything to love in her, canon-be-damned.

>Series triggers redditers
>This is somehow bad