Why does Persona 5 have an awful amount of NTR related material in it?

Why does Persona 5 have an awful amount of NTR related material in it?

>mfw sonyggers have been bragging, goldfacing and otherwise just foaming at the mouth in excitement at the prospect of getting to have their anime waifus defiled in the knowledge that no PCfags will ever get to experience the euphoria

Atlus wants to cuck PS4 owners as much as they've cucked PC gamers

Atlus read all the doujins for 3&4 realized 90% of them are NTR and decided to cut out the middle men/make it easier for the doujin makers.

Persona 5 is a subversion of the harem genre and by extension previous Persona games.

You got kino'd

can't read moonrunes

someone post the webm of Anne getting into her coaches car.

It's the literally definition of cuck

People here don't know japanese

>Muh NTR

No it's not. No audio changes the context of the scene, but Potter is waving because the teacher called him.

Deconstruction of haremshit.

How did Japan take it? I expected them to have burned 2chan down.

Nice game you got there, cucks.

>people still fall for the "P5 is NTRshit" meme

Of all the reasons, that seems to be the only plausible online theory.

One of those two gay Atlus workers probably suggested it as a joke, and that old, bald man probably approved it.

Are you kidding me OP? Japan is one of the cuckest nations on earth. They have hostess clubs there for fuck's sake.

>if you fail bank dungeon Makoto ends up drugged at a Yakuza establishment
Only girl with a pure bad end is the one that an hero.

They're just bringing her there to cure her hangover and then give her some eggs.

Can't this NTR meme to stop. I talked with a guy who has almost finished the game, and unless the game hits you with that at the end, there's nothing like that going on.
As any sensible person would've expected. Atlus knows how big of a crowd otaku are, and they wouldn't knowingly piss them off.

But he also said it's nothing revolutionary, pretty similar to P3 and 4, but best Persona so far. Some of the notes, in case you people are interested.
-The game is long. He's 100 hours in now, but close to finishing.
-The game has optional costume slots, but he hasn't unlocked anything. It's all DLC, or locked behind NG+(not likely).
-Persona upgrades come from social links, like in P4.
-Social links are apparently good, many of them involve adults, and there's no school clubs.
-Unless you use guide, there's no way you'll have time to finish all social links in one playthrough.
-Compared to P4, weather doesn't affect the links as much. Many of them are available on rainy days.
-The game always gives some EXP to party members not actively participiating in combat, and raising Moon increases the amount.

Haven't been following the threads that much, hopefully some of this is new information to some people here.

>no clubs
there best be jobs then

Reminder that if you romance Ann the game has Ryuji call you right after you've just finished making out with her, talking about how he has someone he likes, if you romance Futaba, Soujiiro tells you both that you should keep it down at night and while there is no link with her, Lavencia tells you she loves you if you do all of Caroline and Justine's quests and fight them and win.

Also, if you try to be a playboy, all the girls will show up at your house on valentine's day,call you a piece of shit, beat you up and all of their links will be broken completely for the rest of that play through.

you can work at the convenience shop, a flower shop, the beef bowl shop and the bar
not much to them though aside from when you have to do it to get information on side quest targets

Why should we give a shit?

You're preaching to the choir here.

Cred Forums is full of people who make snap judgements on games and are desperate for memes that they can use to piss off a fanbase.

There are people who come into P5 threads, spout untrue statements as facts even though they haven't played the game.

They then hide behind 'w...well the game is already out and people have played it' as a defence despite none of those people being here.

Not only that, but the people that HAVE played the game and HAVE posted here have been mostly positive in the threads I've seen.

I guarentee the majority of people shitposting about P5 don't care about tue series. The rest are mainline SMT players bitter about Persona's existance.

>not much to them though aside from when you have to do it to get information on side quest targets

Can you do jobs at your house like in P4?

That's fucking GOLD, Anne a best though.

Because you were recently made aware of what the concept is and you see it everywhere as a consequence.

Does anyone have the compilation image of all the optional costumes so far? (like the Persona 4 and SMT4 ones)

Enjoy your cuck game

>for the rest of that play through.
There is no rest of that playthrough. It timeskips to cutscenes where Phantom is leaving.

it's the hot new meme in moonland don't ya know?

Is mah boy Mara in this?

Makoto is cute! I want Makoto to cuddle with Phantom-kun! I want Makoto to kiss Phantom-kun! I want Makoto to have pure consentual sex with Phantom-kun!

See
Also comes in erect size!

AHHHHH

You're in the club and this drunk slaps some random woman's ass.

What do?

Do they still use the power of friendship to beat a God?

I havent been keeping up with this, whats this talk about MC getting NTRd?

The power of all Tokyo cheering you on to summon your ultimate persona Lucifer to save Christmas.

>sonyggers keep months and months posting golden faces and saying is the best shit ever
>it's a game about cuckolding

Like magic

Cause its the new fad in japan just like imoutos were when oreimo was airing

> Ryuji
>Is talented as fuck and has a bright future in sports
>PE teacher breaks his leg on purpose
>Can never practice sports ever again
>Has a crush on Anne
>PE teacher fucks her after school every day.

Wow, so 2 girls already taken? Who the hell is even left?

I wanted twintails girl T.T

Who are the best girls in p5 and why are they justine and caroline

what says is legit
Haru also has a fiance.

Whom did the nerdy midget chick fucked before? She was my pick but people told me every one of them were used goods

It truly is a kafkaesque type of hell he has going on

>I wanted twintails girl
Sensei has twintials when she's whoring herself dresed in a maid uniform.

I told ya about them bitches and whores.

No one actually, since she's a suicidal shut-in.
Also shogi girl wants to be a nun.

Guess i picked right then

because you want to be dominated by getting a blow job from them while your dick is under a dick guillotine

but really shes this qt when they GATTAI

>game over from not clearing the dungeon on time has her being found by the police in an illegal shop while under the influence of drugs and she mentions you by name when questioned about the PT.

Is Lavenza still a dominatrix like the twins? Or will she have to reluctantly step on Potter's dick when he asks her for the usual treatment?

No, she's actually nice and very affectionate.

Because you're a memespewing faggot who forgot how to interact with the outside world.

Perfect, I want to see a comedy doujin of Potter discovering the wonders of lolidom while with the twins then after Lavenza is remade he'll try to make her dominate him.

I hope they bring him back in p6 as a rehabilitated ex con and he has to juggle his parole meetings with saving everyone and calling out their shit so they accept themselves or shit like that

Wait, there are three velvet room girls now?

I guess I can do without this game. What a shame.
I'm still going to fap to the doujin though.

Two of them are halves of one

No I think the twins fuse to make the thrid girl.

Only one. There was always only one girl.
Igor and VR are fake. The twins are one person split by the big bad into two. You decapitate the twins to free their real form

>not Satan Claus
The VR is still real, just that Yaldabaoth dragged it into Mementos

Well I didn't know how much I wanted that until now

Thanks user

>Your legal guardian for the game is literally Jigen

>sonyniggers really want this shit
>PCuck

OH FUCK SHIT NIGGA THE IRONY

Haru is fuwa fuwa

What did he mean by this?

SHADOWS SON

So can you romance the teacher or not?

WERE GONNA MAKE PERSONA GREAT AGAIN

yes

it's all DLC, but everyone except for Morgana gets a bunch of costumes as free DLC anyway

Which form is better?

all this shit is probably because of the memes from persona 3 with the protag fucking everyone, now you have to commit to the one true waifu

>VA is char
>Shadow gets a Char helmet

>NTR

And that's your typical sony exclusive

Well i know who i'm going for first, then

So in the end, which family was better, the P4 family or the P5 family?

P5 for sure
Sojiro outclassed Dojima pretty quickly into the game, and while Nanako is obviously better imouto material Futaba isn't really the little sister to begin with

>Futaba isn't really the little sister to begin with
She is in my heart ;-;

>Reminder that if you romance Ann the game has Ryuji call you right after you've just finished making out with her, talking about how he has someone he likes,
Oh god, I can't do it.
>if you romance Futaba, Soujiiro tells you both that you should keep it down at night

>lewding your figurative sister

Typical Cred Forums, can't even keep up with the memes. The NTR shit dropped off like a day after release.

Can't read moon.

Soujiiro has Dojima beat by just by having those face reactions.

It's going to be real hard topping Dojima.

Wait how is his leg broken? He doesn't have a cast or anything

Makes no difference. I'm always going to pick Makoto no matter what.

it's just salty PCucks

Her sister is Leviathan.

The one voiced by Nakata

HI FU MI is my kind of girl.

Just as we had the Age of Tsundere and the Age of Yandere, now we have the Age of Netorare.

>Age of yandere
Which age was that?
Also this is clearly the age of keiki

>由緒正しき血筋の者にしか紹介しないと、そう決めている。
>If you don't keep your associations within your noble lineage, then that's a given.

That's more or less what's being said here, right? Need more context.

Maybe it's broken on the inside like the rest of us.

She's at the perfect height for __________

getting turned away from roller coaster rides

Hnngh

Remember to only have 1 waifu or else you'll ruin your laifu.

rimjobs

It's cute how she calls you her trickster.

he literally goes three time fast when he goes red

Dropped. A tween lusting over the protag? Fucking DROPPED

Pedo shit tier. This has crossed the line.

I can't take it anymore. I need this game, I NEED IT AHHHHH. I have a friend on facebook who lives in japan and he brags about playing it ALL DAY EVERYDAY and it pisses me off.

>I love you, My trickster.

The hell?

>You can fuck the girl at the bar, your teacher, and the nurse

Don't know who to go after first

You stole her heart.

She kept the twins' memories of Phantom finishing their S.Link and there is something in the story about how he and Goro are Tricksters or whatever.

Relax, you can't do anything with her like how Makoto may or may not have had sex with Elizabeth and how Margaret french kissed Yu while moaning a slutry moan at the end of Persona 4. Persona is too wide a franchise for them to risk losing that money by making Akira/Joker/Potter a lolicon.

>Makoto may or may not have had sex with Elizabeth
Being a cum dump for yakuza wasn't enough for her? And what is Liz doing in P5?

Makoto is P3 MC's canon name after the movies.

>fanfiction
>canon

>manga fanfiction
>canon

where did I say it is?

>the shitty name you came up with
>canon

But Makoto Yuki is literally his name in the movies.

Just because you SAY it's fanfiction doesn't mean it is.

You are right, the people working on it most likely weren't fans of the series.

I know nothing about him but he is my favorite member.

>actual official anime adaption
>not canon

I bet you think Yu Narukami was just some weebs Lets Play name as well

I DONT UNDERSTAND THIS

WHY IS HE DOING THAT , WHY IS SHE LAUGHING AND WHY DOES HE GET NERVOUS . ITS STUPID AND WEIRD

Of course it's not canon you retard. No one from P-team or even Atlus worked on it.
Do you know what else is official? P3 manga, P4 manga, Trinity "Canon Sequel to the Persona 3 game" Soul, Persona x Detective Naoto, The Magician, shitloads of LNs, anthologies. mobages, stage plays and even musicals. All this a-okay'd by Atlus. Do you know how many of those are canon?

He's doing a pervert act and she laughs because she knows he'll never bang anything with his tiny toothpick dick.

I love Ryuji so much. I'd always be there for him and make love with him every night.

God I fucking hate NTR

I don't care about seeing spoilers now

I won't even buy the game, fuck you Fatlus

ATLUS read all those P3/4 NTR doujins.

You have no one to blame but yourself.

If that helps, the thing with yakuza drugging up Makoto and forcing her into prostitution is only in her bad end and in OP pic they're only supposed to flirt with the fatso to get information or whatever.

I thought it had something to do with someone blackmailing her?

>talking to your tulpae in front of other people

in that dungeon you're supposed to get endorsements from influential people, in that one you bait him with swimsuits because in your regular outfit he just ignores your party
also he's obsessed with bloodline so Anne just pretends that she's British royalty and called the other girls her servants
you talk to a cat for most of the game
you even tell other people he can talk and they fucking believe it

So does it have NTRshit or not? There's about as many people saying it doesn't as there are saying that it does.

Second best looking final persona after Apollo

>canon autists

every time.

no amount of sperging and creatively interpreting minutae will make the P3 protags name anything other than Makoto Yuki

rage some more tho, shits entertaining

>the power of bonds allows me to summon LUCIFER

The only NTR is if you go harem or take Haru from here creepy fiance who she would have just dumped after getting all the burger money.

it's a fucking bad ending that implies that the girls were forced to fuck someone they don't want to, you probably don't even get to date them at that point all the shit happens
>you headshot god with this guy

>bonds
>Satanael
not in P5, some people are actually complaining about that

because it honestly looked even more retarded than muh bonds in P3 and P4

The movies give him a name, the manga gives him another name, the stage plays give him another name. They are all endorsed by ATLUS, now tell me what makes the movies more special?

And yet no game has ever used a default name for him, so unless you somehow direct me to a game where the P3 MC has a default name, any name you use is non-canon to the game's universe.

>Tokyo summoning Lucifer on Christmas eve to kill god is retarded

/pg/? I don't even go there anymore, they seem to be complaining about every single aspect of the game. I'm just going to reserve judgement for when I actually play the game in February instead of jumping to conclusions like every other EOP shit in that thread.

All I see there is people Goroposting.

Don't you fucking die you bitch.

did you expect me to die that easily?

Are any pics of the final boss out yet?

How do you actually summon it?

yeah

Yuki starts cheering you on and then all the crowds started doing the same

phantom thieves were a japanese deity
the website was the shrine
Yuki was the shrine maiden
the meter was the offertory box

That the last boss? Kinda disappointing, especially after SMT4 FINAL's last boss design was so cool.

I'm playing the game right now and the one most interested in An is Morgana followed by Yuusuke.
An and Ryuji are just bro, there is no hint of anything else between them.

Morgana though actually want to become a human quickly since he is afraid someone would steal her.

>perfectly okay to want a romantic relationship with a pre-teen
>homosexual relationships are treated as creepy and taboo

They're right though.

I agree but don't complain about that on Cred Forums.

Is it true that you can't romance Ann?

No.

The NTR phase is dying off in Cred Forums but the fact it's still prevalent in Cred Forums just goes to show where the genuine shitters have been breading.

Everyone already knows you can't have a discussion about games in Cred Forums anymore without closing 60 irrelevant threads a visit.