"This gun holds seven bullets. I'm a professional, you can't fool me, old man."

"This gun holds seven bullets. I'm a professional, you can't fool me, old man."
What is your favorite Suda51 moment?

Other urls found in this thread:

hardcoregamer.com/2016/09/10/summer-of-suda-suda51-gives-the-lowdown-on-his-motivations-for-the-silver-case-2/225415/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Killer7 has so many great lines it's hard to choose just one.

I'm not a monster, it's only a mask
The name's... ANDREI ULMEYDA
You're ffffFFFFFUCKED
Children are pure. They know who's the strongest.

Of all the shitty games "remastered"/re-released, Killer7 isn't. Really fucking sucks.

What's there to remaster? It looks perfect.

When it ended.

I know you thought this was a real bazinger, but it doesn't make sense when you actually read what OP wrote.

You already posted the objectively best one. some of the other moments in the same game come close, though. I was personally very fond of the Ayame Blackburn arc, which most people don't seem to even remember (or maybe they didn't 'get it' in the first place).

hardcoregamer.com/2016/09/10/summer-of-suda-suda51-gives-the-lowdown-on-his-motivations-for-the-silver-case-2/225415/

I also said re-released. I wouldn't care if the graphics were the same, I just want it at a higher res than what the Gamecube/PS2 could do.

Just play it on Dolphin then.

God, I can't wait for The Silver Case.
>That moment in the demo where the chief mentions the phrase "Flower, Sun and Rain"
My dick was diamonds.

Killer7: When Mask deflects a bullet with his own head. It was unexpected and hype. And it didn't seem random at all since he destroyed a large rock with his head at the beginning of the level.

NMH: Letz Shake. Despite the removal of a boss fight, the surprise and the cut scene was entertaining and made the game a little more engaging. Plus it was a nice change of pace from the game's current structure. Also "Disaster Blaster" is the coolest name for a blaster

NMH2: The entire Margaret Moonlight level

>playing a Suda51 game
>Gymnopedie starts playing

>want to play NMH2
>don't want to get a wii
Is it worth it just for the one game? I have no interest in anything else on the system.

>what is Dolphin
The game even supports a normal controller iirc

As a non-Killer 7 example, the true ending of NMH was perfect. Even more Jaw-droppingly stupid than the normal finale, and with the perfect 'mirror PC' fight to properly end the game.

A real PC port with custom resolution setting and vectorized GUI/textures (any 2D component would be nice.

actually, the games ending is a great moment. it's a great ending. The entire final two or three missions, (school->hotel->island), right up to the epilogue and the final cut.

We'll go when the bird flies. Can you remember that?

>what is Dolphin
Good fucking question. Just switched to PC, new to all this shit.

>And by the way... women are all the same.

the entirety of the cloudman and handsome men level

>PC port with custom resolution setting
>from GRASSHOPPER
If only. Killer is Dead was locked to some weird 1050 shit without manually editing it.

It's an emulator just like snes9x and virtual boy

This whole chapter was completely jaw-dropping, more people should give FSR a chance

I got it for my birthday a week before The Silver Case's remake got announced.
It's got a really good story, but only a handful of people I know have even heard of it, let alone play it. I feel like it's Sudas least known game.

The line about people deal with grief and loss, namely, that while some people fuck at funerals, Travis just kills people.

Takes one minute to set up. Runs perfectly.

I had picked up the DS copy, but is the PS2 copy better?

the game is the least fun game i've ever finished. running up and down the island dozens of times feels like a huge joke on suda's part at the player's expense. a hilarious joke though

>just finished Cloudman
>this thread shows up.
Noice.

Just picked up Killer Is Dead. Game is fun but the art style puts some serious strain on my eyes.

SOURCE

How'd you get the graphics to look like that?

NMH

very early build of dolphin which didn't know how to handle the shaders of Killer 7 properly.

i like the little things, like the character's selection quotes changing in every chapter. Then in one of the chapters Dan has an extremely long quote, for no apparent reason.

Oh, I just used the picture. The ps2 version is Japanese only, I played the ds version too. I think the only difference is graphics and sound quality.
The boxart reminds me of a pamphlet for a hotel or something, I prefer it to the ds versions design because of that.

>Killer7 gets a port to newer consoles
>It gets the HD treatment and looks like shit
>People in charge of the port decide to "fix" the ghost voice acting
>censoring the "problematic" scenes like the maid fucking harman or that scene with Pedro, etc

I'd rather it stayd like this

When he turned Lily Bergamo into Let It Die.

I dropped it when I lost my DS, and never cared to look back, because . I had the exact same impression that I was being trolled.

never played any of those, I see all are for wii,
should I start by killer is dead since it's on pc to see if I like the story and continue with the others?

No, start with Killer 7

Does Killer is Dead have anything to do with Killer7?

ony way to play it is wii emulator?

Dolphin emulates wii and Gamecube
I guess you could use PCSX2 and play the PS2 version

No