Tfw you realize that you're definitely too old for videogames and no amount of mental gymnastics will make that...

>tfw you realize that you're definitely too old for videogames and no amount of mental gymnastics will make that realization go away
>everyone has surpassed you in life
>you are one of the few people on this board and Cred Forums in general that isn't underage
>you spend your days discussing bullshit with 15 year olds
>they will eventually find their way, stop coming here while you keep rotting here with a new generation of 15 year olds
>other people your age are in the mid of building their lifes now and you are stuck in bullshit limbo
>no love, no friends, no money, no job, no future
>you are the worst thing that could have happened to your parents
>and you still wonder why videogames aren't fun anymore

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcgBzHJQpo
rank2traffic.com/Cred
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

;-;

ARE YOU ME?

>too old for video games

I love this meme.

You're probably 23 or something and think you're old. You're not, there are plenty of 30+ people here.

Looks like you'll just have to kill yourself you sad cunt

I don't know. Tell me about yourself.

Sorry.
I've been here for 10+ years, I'm oldfag as fuck, and have a relatively successful career with a girlfriend I've been dating for almost 4 years.

I still play vidya during holidays and weekends, and even play games with my girlfriend.

Too bad my mom died while I was in college.

>be 28
>have a job
>have a girlfriend
>have friends in work and in real life
>gaming is still fun, even though im not following new releases like all retards around

Lack of free time is a real killjoy though

just end me

Does anyone actually feel the first one, or is OP just a huge faggot?

I still occasionally play Age of Empires with my dad who's 61. You're never too old for vidya, just sort the rest of your life out

?

What do you mean? I didn't pull that out of my ass, I really feel this way.

Are you me?

How does one get a gf

>Old friends all became successful, rich, married, have children, own properties and businesses
Am I the only one?

>tfw I have a few friends like that
>tfw they don't have a second for them and can't enjoy things anymore because of that

>24
>got a job
>lost my car because some fuck crashed into the back of it while I was stationary and it got written off
>kissless virgin
>all I have now is videogames

Leave your basement

They are enjoying their own success and family.
Basically things you don't have.

>You're too old for video games
THIS is the mental gymnastics. Video games aren't the reason you haven't achieved anything, it's because you're a lazy piece of shit.
Playing video games isn't something bad or something you should "grow out of", but wasting all your time on them like a school kid is

>you are one of the few people on this board and Cred Forums in general that isn't underage

imma stop you there. if you weren't underage yourself, you would know nobody ever leaves Cred Forums. the only escape from this place is death.

i've been coming here since 2005. i'll be 30 next year. sometimes i can hardly believe i've been browsing Cred Forums for a decade. but you know what? i regret nothing.

time goes on. jobs change, relationships end and begin, memes come and go, but Cred Forums will always be here.

and so will you. don't try to deny it. this is it, friend. the sum total of your entire existence, from beginning to end, on one website. embrace the rest of your life.

My ex guildmaster on FF14 was 42 years old. And played with his wife and his son. No, you are not "too old", just too retard.

Start going to /adv/ and working on yourself & life instead of coming here then

No, you're not alone. I have one friend who isn't married, but he's literally not even memeing making it in the film business.

So how old are you, man?

This is also my story

This one probably bothers me the most. My brain just always assumes everyone in the internet is the same age as me, but then some faggots go out of their way to prove they're fucking underage and the realization kicks in.

>Make 45Kyr being delivery man
>Own place, own car
>I travel a lot and get stuck in hotel rooms, so I have an MSI Laptop with an i76700HQ and a 960M4gb
>Play video games frequently while living a normal, happy, lifestyle
>Several of my friends play games still and we typically team up for cs-go, day-z, league of retards
>Still frequent this board often as well and know others that do too

Cheer up, user, being a lazy piece of shit isn't that bad. You just need some self-discipline and motivation to get out of this loophole.

I mean come on, imagine how much worse your parents would feel if you grew up to be an AIDS-infested faggot or a tranny SJW with a cut off cock.

The problem is, real life isn't fun either. So what will you do? I mean what can you do?

I'm 24

>they will eventually find their way, stop coming here while you keep rotting here with a new generation of 15 year olds

This is the thing that triggers me the most. If this place was suddenly teleported in reality you would end up in the middle of a high school playground with squeakers everywhere.

I really need to leave.

I ain't see dat nigga in years mayne

>this "games are for kids" meme
Neck yourself faggot.

are you me

You're not even a wizard yet. Make this thread again in 6 years.

Nowadays most of them are. And you can't prove me the fuck wrong so shut the fuck up.

>tfw too intelligent to play video games

lol you think you are old

Did mootwo nuke /r9k/? It's been the whole day that this shit is leaking

Gonna ask the janitor to do something about it

Is that spider taking growth hormones or what?

I'm old for what I'm doing. I have no job, never had anything loverelated and all I can really talk about is videogames. I know that 24 isn't that old, but I feel really fucking old when I look at how old the people are that do the same shit as me (going on Cred Forums for example)

>mfw I'm from a ghetto so most of my peers are homeless drug addicts, single moms with multiple baby daddies, in prison or already dead
Damn these low expectations feel good, everybody in my family already called me "the good kid" when I was NEET and now my menial IT job makes me superhuman

I'm not too worried, I can only take people one post at a time anyway.

My dad says many of his colleagues play games, and all the other interns play something.
Maybe this stigma is an american thing.

That's called a tarantula m8

if I had a menial IT job my life would be complete. that's the only thing I'm missing but no-one will hire me

Sounds like a sucker to me.

It's hench as fuck. I'm surprised it didn't suplex the guy trying to hold it.

Am I the only old man here that can only play video games when drunk? If I'm sober, I have literally no compulsion or desire to play vidya. Not sure why that is.

You are legitimately retarded if you think 80% or so of people here aren't underage. Like, you need to lack serious cognitive skills to not see it.

If you're legitimately 30 and you think you 'fit in' here, then quite literally, all hope is lost for you.

How the hell have you never had anything loverelated?? Are you ugly or something? I am 21 and have already lived with a girlfriend for two years. We broke up this January, so I decided to go to school and do something with my life.

You are me. Except I was here since before MGS3 came out. I actually came here looking for MGS3 discussion. I remember when there was an /l/ board.

>tfw you realize that you're definitely too old for videogames
???

More

>29
>been on Cred Forums for 10 fucking years
>graduated and have a good job
>tried to leave multiple times but every site is still somehow even worse than Cred Forums
>I often close the door to my office, whip out my phone, and start shitposting

Shut it down, Hiro. Please free us.

Iktf

Never thought I could feel bad for the privileged growing up but now I legitimately understand why so many rich kids kill themselves or become psychopaths

In murika you're supposed to get a job, marry an ugly chick, have 2.1 kids, live in a generic house, commute 1 hour to work in your SUV and have no time to do anything but watch football on weekends

>tfw stuck in dead end job making 50 grand a year.

Wife wants a house and kids within the next few years.

What do bros?

Games are for EVERYONE you stupid narrow minded fuck.

Yes, I'm ugly. Also not very good with girls. Or people in general.

He's right, though. Nobody leaves Cred Forums.
The only logical conclusion of that fact is that a good percentage of people here are 20+, with quite a few million like myself who are pushing 30.

Problem is, you're addicted to shitposting, which isn't possible on most other sites due to lack of anonymity discouraging such behavior.

Go to /vr/

There's guys there that recap CRT monitors and bleach NES casings and restore arcade cabinets and hoard shrink wrapped Japanese games that cost $400 each and debug Commodore 64 programs, they've got to be old as shit

I will tell you what you will do "bro"
grow up and probably have a life like that. You little underage fuck.

Just get into old man fighting games and grand strategy. There is no more hope for AAA games, they are only for babies and plebs.

>If this place was suddenly teleported in reality you would end up in the middle of a high school playground with squeakers everywhere.

This is what Cred Forums IRL would actually be like.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcgBzHJQpo

Then go practice, fuckwit. What do you have to lose?

And looks matter very little. Women don't see men the way men see women, for the most part.

What's your job? Typically, you get bigger increases in salary by switching companies or fields.

Sometimes I wish this website would just go down one day and never come back.

>hey this place is a shithole, I'm leaving
>it's the best thing I had
Fuck

I use a brain-computer interface to shitpost in multiple threads at once.

>wife
>gonna have kids
You gonna lose the game man

That may be the case. I almost never shitpost when I'm at home on my PC. But when I'm in the office, literally all I do is shitpost.

What? I know a ton of people that left Cred Forums. In fact, most people leave Cred Forums after a couple of years. Most people outgrow it at 18-20.

>Quite a few million like myself who are pushing 30.

Lol. I doubt there's even a few hundred. You realize Cred Forums gets really low traffic nowadays, right? The website's been dying for a long while now.

>Implying
>implications
>implying

50k a year is standard for an Australian, assuming that's your earnings alone and wifey's not included.

lol

I have all the time and money in the world, and I can't use it. That's why I'm stuck here. FREE ME FROM THIS PRISON

I know that feel.

is it time?

It's a family business. I won't be the owner until the next 20 or so years most likely.

Until then the most I could hope for is maybe 60k a year. Living in USA btw.

>Most of your vidya bros are getting married/knocking up their GFs
worrying.

>tfw when its my turn to watch the baby with me I can only watch tv, or shitpost

Wow op, sucks to be you. I'm just hitting my prime. Got a great job I excel at and still enough free time to enjoy vidya.

Get rekt

Sure doesn't sound like a bunch of angsty teenagers, huh?

This is who you talk to when you're posting in here. Never forget that.

>family business

That's a tough one. Look at your options elsewhere but it's a difficult decision to leave the family business but there's likely better opportunities out there.

>realizes this
>still comes here
dumb old man

this

Don't do it, it's a trap

my friend had a kid and now he just binge drinks because his wife's family is horrible

Being ugly doesn't mean shit and it's a bad excuse for not having a girlfriend.

It's all about your personality and not being a beta cuck faggot who's scared to approach a girl. Most girls just want to have fun and feel protected that's it, so stop being so superficial.

>This. THiS SO hArd. UPboat. Circle jerk. I liek le reddit.

Fucking fags

Can someone who knows about spiders like these tell me how easily squishable they are? I'd like to have one but I'm so afraid I'd accidentally squish one as they're scurrying around or when I hold it but then I think that they're the size of gerbils and I obviously have no problems holding a gerbil without squishing it.

Tl;dr - on a scale from 1 to 10, where 1 is a normal house spider and 10 is a gerbil, how squishy are these kind of spiders?

First half is true. I'm actually quite successful. Sorry about your life senpai

>no love, no friends, no money, no job, no future
Are you perchance a woman?

No, I'm not trans :^)

>tfw you are too intelligent to have a successful and fulfilling life

Like an overipe plum.

>Claim to be too old for gaming
>Is younger than the average gamer
Damn you, memes

Give it a few more years when being trans is the norm and encouraged.

We'll see then.

I hate this world

>Been on Cred Forums since 2010
>Most fun I've had with the site was during the 2011/2012 era, I feel that this place was way more entertaining and eventful back then
>Feel that everything these days has been boring and forgetful (Literally the only Cred Forums "thing" I can think of from this year is the Mario 64 QPU meme)
>Still end up spending ages here, even though I've got a huge backlog of games, and a shitload of other stuff to get on with

>24
>no job
>no gf
>boring person

are you me

Probably a 6

how old are the neets here

Videogames aren't what makes me a loser. I'm a fucking loser because I'm 28 years old, I've never dated anyone for more than 8 months, I'm making 40k quid a year, I'm drinking every fucking day, I'm paying 700 quid a month for college loans, I'm getting fatter, I'm unhappy, and I lack the get up and go to make my life into a made for TV movie, and as time goes on I'm becoming an emotionless cunt.

Videogames are just the thing that I do to forget my current situation. Such as,
1)Oh, I have the day off and no one to do anything with
2)Oh, there's nothing going on at work, how do I fill the time
3)Well, back from third shift, what else am I going to do but drink and play vidya

I'm to blame. I could change everything, but that would mean going out of my comfort zone. And let me be honest with you. Drinking wine all day and playing vidya in a comfy bed with a pizza in the oven is so fucking comfy. I'm a victim of my own sloth.

>make $100k a year
>after taxes, mortgage, car payment, insurance, and fucking around save up $15k-$20k
>30 years old with $50k saved up plus about $50k of equity into the house
>they say you should have $1 million saved up by retirement

Not sure if I'm going to make it.

22 here

You're only too old for video games when they stop being fun. Right now I don't have as much time for vidya due to being a full time student with a job but I'm still having a blast with DQ7. I'm gonna do nothing but work on my backlog during winter break. If I had a girlfriend or a wife + kids I'd have no time for video games at all but by the time that happens I'd have finished school and have started my career to free up more time.

>Brother and I still play vidya.
>Both are college graduates and have stable jobs
>Two of our friends of the same age as us who don't play videogames and have been bookfags their whole lives still can't finish college.
You're never too old for vidya and it doesn't ruin your life. This meme needs to die.

Thank you Jesus.

>Brother has multiple degrees and works for the government
>Other brother does sports out the ass and is really smart
>Cousin going for engineering degree
>Mom and aunts are all veteran nurses who now teach nursing and make 6 digits
>Step dad is the regional whatever of some sport thing
>Other cousin does programming for government, literally can't talk about what he actually does on the job, fancy apartment and car he bought with cash
>Me: Neet with hyper anxiety who works at McDonald's

H-heh

>we will never go back to 2011 Cred Forums
>every day I keep coming hoping to recapture some of that old magic
>never do

>All those people disliking because they are in denial about being insufferable cancerous faglords

Hey, why the third degree?

If you want to look at it from that perspective - I'm super beta. I never protected anything and I don't even want to be alpha. I talk to girls normally, just like to every other person.

if you step on them you're gonna crush something. holding them is fine but don't be one of those awful pet owners that can't recognize the stress indicators of their pet

>tfw come to Cred Forums
>expect childish humor and joy
>the entire board can't crawl out of the animal farm/lord of the flies trope
>get depressed
>sleep
>wake up and browse Cred Forums again

>tfw I miss 2011 but have only a few vague memories of it at this point

Having a shitty memory is the worst.

>I'm an investment banker

>Google 8ch Cred Forums
>Like old times again

Then do not even worry about females, become asexual or repress your sexual needs to become a 30 yo furry lover or something.

There are plenty of people who have achieved quite a bit in life and have had success that wish their lives turned out differently. Just because someone has a wife and kids with that real nice house and white picket fence doesn't mean jack shit unless that was their dream all along.

You don't measure success by the amount of shit that you have, but by your own personal happiness.

>>the entire board can't crawl out of the animal farm/lord of the flies trope

What do you mean by this? Not trying to meme here, genuinely asking.

>I'm too lazy, videogames are comfortable
>Videogames aren't to blame for me doing jack shit

Well, the bad news is, you're also super fucking deluded and/or actually retarded if you don't see the irony in your logic.

Stop making fucking excuses.

Read my post one more time. I think I make it pretty clear that I'm the problem.

Does anyone else end up spending all night on Cred Forums, until like 5 or 6 AM? It's a terrible habit, but I keep on doing it, even when I've got to get up early for college or something.

No it's fucking not, you retard shill

lord of the flies is a story where a group of kids try to govern themselves on a remote island; stranded, with disatrous results.

animal farm is a satire on political caste wherein animals have hierarchies in political systems. pigs are better than some animals, while horses are better than others. george orwell content, you know some of it. it's a fun short read.

>gottagofast.gif

Then find a woman who wants to be the alpha. There's all kinds.

Why do people act as if finding a woman is hard? You literally give them a bit of attention and 90% of them will hound you.

Whatever you say. Though, you can't deny that there is a contributing factor here that is not helping your situation.

Wait what the fuck is wrong with 50-60 grand a year? And he's gonna own it one day? What kind of dumbass would give that up?

You read your post one more time. You may be the problem, but you're pretending like videogames aren't literally the only reason you haven't been forced to stop being a worthless sack of shit.

vido games r pretty fun senpai

I hate faggots like this who make well above the average income and still manage to struggle somehow.

man up, get your house and kids.

How old are you, even?

>going after 3DPD

autistic people should just play jump rope and hop scotch until they're happy and content

I think you might be clinically retarded and have difficulty reading and understanding the English language
Are you retarded? Is everybody retarded? My life sucks because of me, not some fucking videogame.

Fuck, you guys make me feel smart.

Anyway retards, I'm outie.

I think he is mocking us

I know about those stories, but I don't get how they relate to Cred Forums. There's no real "hierarchy" here, and this site is governed by the mods and janitors, especially these days now that self-moderation is non-existent.

It's poor money management, and living far beyond your means. Too many people fall victim to this because of peer pressure.

>tfw too old for TV
>tfw too old for chicken nuggets
>tfw too old for hooded jumpers

fuck off

You're right. Well, it was nice guys, but it's time I put that bullet I had my name carved into to good use and put it in my noggin'. Or likely the wall on the other side. Gonna check my will one last time first to make sure my psycho half-sis gets shit, then I'm out.

If there's another side I'll see ya'll there.

user, please, like, actually get psychological help. You don't even understand simple logic.

Like, all jokes aside. Get help.

are you me?

24 in 2 months

>save $15k-$20k a year
>struggling

I wasn't clear in my previous post, but I'm more worried/curious where all the fucking rich people are. In my area, houses are about $300k-$500k and many purchases are in cash. Do you know the average income for the buyer of a brand new Ford Focus RS is? $120k

Where are all these high paying jobs? I'm not saying I'm making little, but it's no where near enough to be throwing around the money I see changing hands everyday.

>You realize Cred Forums gets really low traffic nowadays, right?
It needs to be lower.

>all these 3DPD lovers ITT
My wife costs zero maintenance and is literally perfect

>Lvl 21
>Getting magister degree in university
>Future looks promising, working in father's company
>Don't give a shit about dating (don't want to waste time I can spend studying or playing vidya)
>Still many friends from school and college
which

One of them already got divorced and lost his car and most of his stuff

Another tried business and it didn't work out

Third work like slave 10 hours a day for meager payment (but he has a car and gf, so he can be considered "successful", right?)

So, I rather spend my time playing videogames and post replies to retarded OPs on 4 chan

He's just a faggot that wanted to namedrop some entry-level-books. Don't think too much of it.

Whatever you have to say to make yourself feel better. It's easy to take the blame, but not actually doing anything about it is worse. You're just trying to justify your failures to make like a little more bearable to live.

but she's not real

you can touch her but you're touching plastic or whatever material your doll is made out of ;__;

>reddit filename
wew lad, why the fuck would I listen to anything a redditor has to say?

>tfw I was laughing and saying 3DPD for years and now I've realized I'm rapidly approaching the point of no return for ever getting married and I've never even had a girlfriend and all the memes about marriage being evil aren't making the loneliness go away

help

Go to a store and fondle some kiwis. Tarantula feel just like that. If you ever hold a tarantula common sense will take over and you'll be gentle with it. The only thing you should ever worry about is accidentally stepping on them or dropping something on them because they will not recover.

>but she's not real
Not yet.

>addicted to pressure free social interaction
That's pretty accurate, but it's this or no social interaction. I've had it, I don't enjoy it.

>okay here's my interpetation of this imageboard by way of content and yield of quality
>no you're just a faggot with an elementary school education

thanks adult poster

If they only hang out on Cred Forums and the like then it's pretty obvious why they leave. Because they have no proper interests to migrate to other boards and to continue browsing. Having little time is another reason though then a person wouldn't be browsing internet at all.

Don't forget to put a letter in your neighbour's postbox asking them to send the police over. That way if you bitch it, you can just take back the envelope before they find it, and if you go through with it, you won't end up rotting in an empty house for several months.

>he didn't find a waifu

ahahaha

but muh waifu, right???

Honestly, waifuposters are some of the saddest people online. And they don't even realize it.

>ou realize Cred Forums gets really low traffic nowadays, right? The website's been dying for a long while now.

Do you have a source on that? The site feels like it's the same speed to me.

I don't remember the last time I stayed up past 11.

I have no friends and got a C in an intro to C++ course. Future is not looking bright. I think I'll kill myself if I don't have a decent job by 25, which would take a miracle.

>tfw you realize that you're definitely too old for videogames and no amount of mental gymnastics will make that realization go away

That's never ture, you faggots make up all the check boxes for successes, and the moment you mess one you start whipping your own back and sinking lower into depression. no one want to be around a guy who beats himself up all day because he isn't the perfect human being.

PS you are never too old for games or even toys, it's all about how you conduct yourself in public about it. don't be so prissy user.

>another meta blog full of "fuck I'm wasting my life on 4chins" frogposters
If you don't want to be here then leave you idiots.

Get another hobby then nerd

> Because they have no proper interests to migrate to other boards and to continue browsing

Cred Forums in its entirety is shit. Go to any board, and you're gonna find the same degenerate bullshit each time, just with different buzzwords. Cred Forums is obviously the worst offender of it all, but what can you expect from a board that was intended for literal random conversation.

I think I'm the only guy who is smart because of videogames

People leave because memes and shitposting gets old, regardless of board.

Seeing teenagers call each other cuck and posting green frogs while calling the latest game shit gets old very quick for most people, user, most adult people, at least.

The website is mainly underage users.

>in public
>implying

You must be a really really smart person

t. Reddit

I read that post and thought of this immediately

>tfw you realize that you're definitely too old for videogames

You are never too old for anything.
Grab life by the balls and do life the way YOU want to.

>murder someone
Welp, you dumb shit

He was never a true believer

>It's just like a kiwi
Suddenly, I don't like kiwis anymore

>caring about success, breeding, others' opinion of you

fucking normies

>If you don't want to be here then leave you idiots.

I've been trying to leave since 2013.

Oh man, the struggle that you're going to have when it comes time to leave this place. You think it's easy now, but just wait.

>being so clear sighted that you can't manage to see your own success

the memes are out of control

>28
>buying a house
>bank dragging ass on approving shit has dragged close date by a month
>if there's any more delays me and my fiancee will be homeless
Growing up is a mistake.

>taking memes seriously

I hope none of you actually do this

>Don't give a shit about dating (don't want to waste time I can spend studying or playing vidya)

That's actually a really good way to go about it. I can't stand these faggots who just say "no one will ever wuv me i give up!!" if you live your life the way you want you'll eventually stumble on someone with similar interests. or at least that's how it worked out for me.

I hope life goes well for you user!

b-b-b-ut i-I n-need to fit into society's idea of a perfect life!

How else am I supposed to be H A P P Y?

But my friends who have families play video games to get away from it all.
Frankly I have a job, it's a shitty one but working to an actual career, I stop playing more often and I'm better for it.

you tell him Cred Forumsro

And people still wonder if this board isn't full of underage cunts. Just look at this imbecile.

>have a job, be married
>house and kids planned, soon
>play video games in spare time, use Cred Forums occasionally

Heh.

Titties are just too big
The rest of her is naisu

I hope your 3ds has a full charge user!

>complain about wanting something constantly
>get it
>spend time telling people how happy you are

absolute madmen.

So the problem is you and not videogames? Glad we could figure that out. Now off with you to the chopping block, the sooner the better.

Relatively successful could mean McDonald's manager for all we know and 10 plus years? It's not impossible but I'll tell you I sure as hell don't believe you

you still have time user

you can re-invent yourself and work yourself up

meet some girls, talk, see if you have some things and ask them out

don't get too nervous during that second phase

I had a panic attack just watching that .gif

I see a great taste in you my friend
7 years and counting. Still don't want to leave man.

>this was all half a decade ago

Fucking hell, I'm getting old

t.underage

come back when you have bills to pay, we'll see how edgy you are then

self renovation doesn't take a whole lot of time

changing your attitude can take years

>all these normalfags
Cred Forums is dead

How do you 'grow out' of a medium of entertainment that has that much variety? Its literally like trying to grow out of movies or literature. You can grow out of a particular childish series of games the same as a cartoon, but not out of gaming as a whole because in terms of medium its the same.

t. buttmad wagecuck
Enjoy the time that you will never ever get back

>one of the most popular sites on the internet is filled with normalfags

Really makes you think

This. I've started to emulate PS 1 games I never got to play and I can't fucking stop playing that shit. And I'm 25.

I imagine you mature enough to find some mediums more compelling. Like how a moviegoer learns to love books, and a musician learns to love painting. People develop into their form, not vice versa.

You are defective, kill yourself

Get a divorce, fuck that cunt

lol

ah, to be young and retarded. don't worry user, you'll get here.

>being a poorfag slave

>successful could mean McDonald's manager

What if he is? and what if he is happy with that? when I was younger I worked at walmart for a short time, I met this scruffy old dude in his 40's running the front in. (Cart pushing, janitor type stuff, helping customers load cars) He -loved- his Job, he made enough to get by and he was happy. so what does the job title matter if the person enjoys it and makes enough money to get by?

Where I live people who make 30-35k a year are still living paycheck to paycheck and my area has a low QoL only a child or someone with the mind of a child would post a salary under six figures and be impressed or expect to impress others

Come and stay a while, friend.

We're always online.

No, I got a job motherfucker.
Still gonna play vidya in my spare time.
And you can't stop me!

Does anyone else find it odd that it's nearly 2017 already? The 2010's feel way shorter to me than the 2000's were. Feels like only a short while ago that this board was full of shitposting about Tribes Ascend and lostboy.exe.

Isn't it sad how bitter a person can become when they realise that they have wasted their youth working like a slave for other people.
The worst part is how that person seems to be "proud" of it, and keeps consuming shit tier media in order to forget how wasteful and unfulfilling his life was.

>offer void if not correct nationality

it's almost as if being normal is... the norm.

hard to believe, isn't it, you preteen asswipe? you don't fit in here. you never have. you're literally shunned by everyone. don't believe for one second you ever shared some sort of comraderie with other wastes of life here. you're all equally trash

>re-invent yourself

You know you can't really do that right? you can clean yourself up and stop being a fucking sperg in public but you are you sadly. and there is no bigger turn off then someone trying to pretend to be something they aren't. (just ask Cred Forums)

Also this

Its just a hobby, youre over thinking it.

I think they're hit or miss.

2012 was the slowest by far. Second only to 2014.

Ugh you people are the worst "I'm from the ghetto" nigga please

>we are closer to 2020 than 2010
Yes it's fucking odd. The 10's are just a weird blur.

Divorce, immediately. If you don't want kids and she does then she will get those kids one way or the other, will leave you, chop your house in half along with you when she does shit out a couple of bastards that will not even be yours and find herself a loser that will be more appreciative of his wifes children. At this point it really becomes "pull the plug before she does". Pull the plug before you're so invested into it there is no going back.

Why are you weak in the first place and need confirmation by other beings who probably dont give a fuck about you anyway? Why cant you enjoy other activities once you burned out on one? Why do you suddenly care about getting married and having children when you never cared nor prepared in the first place? You are just somebody whos seen a nice car and gets depressed because its not you driving the said car. Ask yourself how to get there where you want to be instead of whining on my underage b8 filled chinese porn forum.

it's almost as if being normal is... the norm.

hard to believe, isn't it, you preteen asswipe? you don't fit in here. you never have. you're literally shunned by everyone. don't believe for one second you ever shared some sort of comraderie with other wastes of life here. you're all equally trash and would be disgusted by each other in real life

no one has accepted you, here or anywhere, stop making excuses and fix your shit

>tfw freelancer
>literally get cash or rest on demand
>fit and looks 8/10, especially considering my shit ethnicity
>perfectly fine with no gf
>discuss interesting things across Cred Forums everyday and play good videogames

Feel good man.

This.

>katawa shitjou
dead orangutang
zeruda williams
those terrifiying mickey comics
boat-o-cross
gamesphere
broquest

bioware shitting the bed

capcom and tf2 dying

where does all the time go?

what do ya do?

>being underage

It's almost as if people came here to escape the norm

>an entire thread of blogshit
FUCK OFF

But thats a personal development. OP is clearly trying to push video games as a childish medium that all of the population grow out of like its a natural process. There is literally nothing wrong with finding movies or gaming more engaging or compelling than say literature.

South Philly represent

Lived in a neighborhood that was 60% black.

It did NOT make me multicultural and tolerant!

what the fuck man

that is so illegal

That may be true, but there is no retribution in making user into a saint. We must vilify him and cause strife between him and his point!

awww shit

NE philly reporting in

what did I miss??

It's only going to get worse from here on, boy. Your perception of time will keep on accelerating, and before you know it you will be halfway through your life.

Is there a need for retribution? He's just a fool, I wager he already suffered enough for it.

Does Cred Forums speed up the perception of time for anyone else, or is it just me? I often end up spending more time on here than I intended to, and I often end up thinking "Holy shit, it's 5 AM already?"

>28
>married a woman with rich parents
>free house
>play video games with wife all day
>don't even need to work to survive

let this be a lesson. Be a whore.

there was discussion in that image about cheese pizza

highly illegal

Where is this anti-Cred Forums propaganda coming from? Why is everyone shitting on this place?
Smells like some plebbit and sjw lies.

>being a slave to capital

I hope you're the one underage because only a child has the excuse of not knowing better

I don't understand. What good is someone else's suffering if we can't join in and piss on his parade?

Why the fuck are so many of these posters crying about being lonely?

You realize that getting laid/loved after feeling like a socially awkward pathetic talentless virgin will just make you sadder. You'll still feel socially awkward, pathetic, and talentless, and now it'll be worse because you won't be able to blame your sorrows on your virginity. Not to mention the low self esteem will probably make you worry about being cucked 24/7.

Please go back to r9k.

You forgot to mention you're a 6'3'' 9.5/10 sissy boi toy

>Discussing something is highly illegal

Boy you're retarded.

Yeah, no.
I can speak 4 languages and I'm soon getting my meme degree in CS.
Most of my friends are married so I win by default

wow, you have to live in a world where you aren't the youngest person in the room. how horrible. just think, when you're a 90-year-old cunt and those 15-year-olds you hated all those years ago are 75, you'll both be old fucks but your mentally will remain unchanged.

>slave
oh boy that buzzword that "you're a slave to capitalism" or some dumb shit because this retard thinks he's entitled to other people's property and labor

>tfw the Internet will never go back to what it was 10 years ago

You are DEMONSTRABLY wrong. Cred Forums has been dying, but the site is doing better than ever.

the fun is all happening over at Cred Forums these days. the anons who grew up go there because you can discuss stuff that actually matters.

rank2traffic.com/Cred Forums.org

That happens when you are having fun

You can just close the thread friendo

I guess we're all scurrying in this... (teehee) RAT RACE!

well to give more context the guy in the picture was talking about actresses and movies he had seen with the aforementioned subject we discussed included

Mobile posters were a mistake.

>the anons who grew up go there because you can discuss stuff that actually matters.

You have to either be trolling, or retarded. There is no way anyone can honestly believe that.

>Cred Forums
>matters
Nope

Yes they were. But sometimes the lowered quality of the board lets me escape for a few days so it's alright

I'm just like you OP except that I have a good job. Go get a job bro

>you can discuss stuff that actually matters.

Yes, I know how to use the archive, I saw the post. I could post whatever the fuck I want it would still be legal, so long as I'm not sharing pictures or files.

>not posting while in bed
Literally me right now

Here in Funland 50k a year is pretty fucking much. I make about 30k and support a family without any problems

>video games are for children and losers like all off you! Look at me, my life is so much better!

I think people with that kind of thinking are what's destroying this board. I mean, this place is supposed to for virgin, socially awkward nerdy losers like me who love anime, and want to discuss video games in depth.

If you're not part of the group, at least pretend to be, or just fucking shut up about it. This is Cred Forums, not /r9k/. At least your topic shouldn't be about your life, like what the fuck do I care about your normal life? The reason I've been coming here since 2008 is because you're just as pathetic as me.

Look, what I'm saying is, if you're NOT a virgin loser that both like anime and video games, you are in the minority. You are outnumbered, so please stick to video game discussion.

You don't seem to understand. I'm laughing at you for being a poorfag, not railing against capitalism. If you aren't in control of capital yourself and thus independently wealthy, you're a retarded slave, which is what you seem to be.

If you have to wagecuck to pay bills you have already lost in this life.

>Been a loser NEET
>Hate it, just want to be self-sufficient
>Get a good job
>Hate it, want to actually have a gf as well
I wonder if I'll ever accomplish that, might be harder since I've never been retarded but have always been ugly.

Again I highly doubt some other dude came to this guys rescue but since you won't admit your him lol the problem with it is his earlier comment came off as bragging to me and some of these kids will see that and be all "Oh why can't I be like that" when I'm just showing perspective. No things wrong with working at fast food but I can't respect you holding it over these probably 15-18 year old heads who think whatever low income shit job there at now is how a career feels

Nah, skinny white boy barely even 6' if even and I'm maybe close to 7/10, but then my social skills are fucking awful due to stranger danger.

I didn't say that Cred Forums matters, I said you can discuss stuff there that matters.

Instead of fucking video games.

And it's undeniable that Cred Forums is the ONLY board on Cred Forums that gets any outside attention from the wider world. they got the Clinton campaign to make speeches and blog posts about Nazi frogs for god's sake.

believe what you like, but it's a demonstrable fact that Cred Forums is affecting the outcome of the US presidential election

>t-the US presidential election doesn't even matter!

kek

hi

I want to kill myself

>I'm laughing at you for being a poorfag,
>calls people slaves
>shifts goal posts into "you're poor"

>if you aren't control of capital yourself
capital being the economic definition that is money/things of value? then yes I am in control of my capital.

>slave
theres this buzzword again.

>hahaha I'm living off the system and the gubmint gives me a check because I faked a disability

>You are outnumbered
This should definitely and ideally be the case, but I have my doubts.

>rich guy sitting in his lofty chair making fun
I can't even finish this post
I don't car

34 here, still game every day, and still have friends who have time to game

video games are entertainment. they're not just for children. many are of course, but many aren't. games like deus ex were the turning point.

just don't tell me you play league of legends or I swear I'll nick you in the gabber m8.

It's okay user, I'm here for you. I'll always be here. I'm already in my 30s, I've given up on having a real life.

Honestly what's the point of being alive if you haven't taken the time to read some of the best literature or experience the best that music has to offer.

I mean sure if you're a natural wagecuck I guess that holds nothing for you but for anyone else I'd reccomend it.

The problem is that majority of this site doesn't believe the normalfags are the minority even though demographic surveys on Cred Forums have been consistent since 2008.

IIRC we had a survey in 2013 and 60% of Cred Forums are virgins, and 75% are single.

best post

even though i am fleeting in feeling i want to tell you that you are generally courteous

It really doesn't matter, it's just all shit
Giving a fuck about politics is like giving a fuck what slippers you're being stepped on with

If I take your name off, would you die?

tl;dr - normalfags get out

Just end me, ok? Just fucking end me.

And that attitude is why you'll never change the world.

You are only guaranteed to fail if you never try.

Like it or not, Cred Forums is the last relic of what Cred Forums used to be before other boards decided they were too cool to do anything ever. They're the ones who are skewing polls for laughs, defacing websites, fucking with irl groups, and getting their hijinks mentioned on mainstream news. You probably think all that sounds stupid and that's exactly why this site is so boring now.

i have no idea but my death seems to be interesting

Social contact nakes life even more meaningless and empty

The average gamer is literally in their 30s, according to studies. Video games is one of few hobbies people can play all the way into old age, unlike most active sports. Also, Cred Forums isn't underage. The average user, according to polls, is in their 20s. moot is in his late 20s.

And he even bought a dog
I remember the news story with the van exploding talking about hackers on steroids
That was funny
That joke has passed

Do you guys not see the hypocrisy with both sides of this argument? I feel like I am the only sane person watching this shit show whispering to myself "what the fuck"

can't even post on my phone because some faggot keeps getting the data network banned

>stuff that actually matters
Most people go there to get easy political views given to them. It's why there's so many white nationalists and holocaust deniers compared to anywhere else. I have personally met several complete normalfags who came to Cred Forums's Cred Forums because they felt like it made them smarter.

Oh boy. Here we go. Another self righteous asshole who thinks he's going to change the world.

Let me ask you something. How come you guys are arguing about the same shit that has been discussed for decades? It's been the same crap for years, just different era, different language. You guys act like you're the first ones to fight for what's right while the people you oppose have the same exact mindset. It's one giant circle jerk, and you guys are oblivious to it.

>pretend to be a loser
When I browse Cred Forums I always pretend to be a virgin loser despite having a gf and a good job because I knew I need to adapt to the community or they'll all tell me to fuck off

>have a job where I'm constantly talking to people
>never been more lonely in my life

ITT: people who get everything social handed to them

it's more like I want to be a NEET while I'm a dead-end wageslave and I want to be a dead-end wageslave when I've been a NEET for too long

how.

I had the weirdest experience.

>read Mother Night
>it's full of modern Cred Forums memes despite being written in the 60s about the nazis

>tfw frinedless loser virgin NEET

>AllI want in life is to have a nice comfy job and go travel the world

>wife

you already lost

Sauce me up.

I wanna clap them cheeks

>have a half decent job
>literally no friends and don't want to make any because then they'd know I'm a kissless wizard

I don't like this, it's like I'm stuck in a vicious cycle of insecurity.

>hillary talking about nazi frogs

WHAT? You mean pepe the smug ass frog? What's he got to do with all of this?

I'll be honest. I'm in university right now and having been relatively poor all my childhood (as well as an antisocial asshole) the only thing I really want is enough money to be able to live working very little or not at all while pursuing my hobbies, which seems more or less achievable. The thought of marrying and having to take care of my kids terrifies me and I don't want it.

But I'm an only child and I don't want to disappoint my parents who have gone out of their way to make my life as comfortable as possible. What should I do?

Kill your parents

Cred Forums hijacked him for their fun games; now msnbc thinks it's some kind of dog whistle or code word that you're a skinhead

I want to screencap this post and post it when normalfags start shitting up a thread, but when I saw you're a namefag I lost all interest.

If you wanna have walking debts and trouble for 20+ years to come just to make your parents "proud"
Then you should reconsider you life choices.

Why wouldn't skinheads just use what already works
Like 88

That's funny I thought trump was losing last time I went on pol, good to see the memes are alive and well.

Get a nice consistent low stress job with not much expected overtime and don't live insanely.

Jesus Christ.

Thank God i will never be this dumb.

You're not even worth laughing at. All your thinking is based around ideology shoved down your throat and internet memes.

You get some money for selling your time and labor; you're in control of a paltry amount of money you need to spend mostly just to survive. You aren't in control of 'capital' and it's laughable if you actually think you are.

First thing first

Make sure you major in a STEM field or something with actual job prospects.

"Following your dreams" is great and all, but it's more realistic to have good income and let your dreams be hobbies on the side

And while you're still in university, MAKE SOME FRIENDS AND GET A GIRLFRIEND.

Here's a secret.

Those people arguing about the same things again and again HAVE been changing the world.

The last century is unique in human history, because every single generation has been able to say with complete accuracy and honesty to the following generation "Things were a lot different back in my day".

The pace of social and economic change has been accelerating for the last century, and everything IS changing, constantly.

If you're blind to that, you only reveal your own total ignorance of history and contemporary geopolitics and social dynamics.

honestly

fuck normies

the last thing we need is more children

i like you op :)

im sure you will do great things :)

I want the normalfags in this thread that hate Cred Forums to go back to and die.

kys fampai and give all your money away to dog shelters
you'll be doing everyone more of a favor than you ever will by being alive

>posting the wrong image

Don't get a loser STEM degree. Too much work. Get a degree in Business or Business Administration or whatever your school calls it, and you'll be fine.

Oh, and make sure you have good internships. That's more important than the degree itself.

what is truly saddening is not you or me getting old

it is Cred Forums getting old with all those SJWs trumpfagz and clintonfagz alike
also newfagz not keeping shit here and unleashing a diarrhae on other websites and even real life..
if u rly wanna kill urself, burn Cred Forums altogether.. that is the only way to deal with a memefestation

>neet
>Not in Education, Employment, or Training
>Recently got back into school

NO LONGER A NEET, JUST A REGULAR WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT, TAKE THAT FAGGOTS! THE 40K IN LOAN DEBT WILL BE WORTH IT TO SCRUB THIS TAINT OFF MY SHOULDERS.

>election for figurehead president actually matters

I thought people on Cred Forums would know that it actually doesn't matter.

>unleashing a diarrhae on other websites and even real life..

It was happening way, WAAAY before any of the cancer currently crawling on Cred Forums anyway.

>he thinks his life does anyone a favor in the world besides CEOs he will never meet.

You will live your life the way you do until you can not turn your pc on or faucet for water.

>in a job with career opportunities
>have no long term goals or aspirations
>just coasting along to wherever this path takes me

Because these aren't skinheads you're dealing with.

These are memesters.

And worst of all: they're Cred Forums memesters.

What makes uni special for that. You can get a partner everywhere.

>lol it doesn't matter who directs our international diplomacy and geopolitical strategy

>kek the sitting president has no effect on domestic politics and society

>LMAO he thinks that different people with different agendas who employ different strategies with different teams of people will have different end results

Sometimes I wonder if you people are even capable of critical thinking.

2011 was the worst time

Too late. Doing Business Administration because math makes me shit myself like the idiot I am.

About the whole girlfriend thing, I've started to think the only reason to get one is for motivational purposes. Men are simple creatures and thoughts like having a lot of money or a nice house or whatever can give you some motivation, but making that cute girl happy is far more effective. It's why the majority of people here are sad fucks though they're relatively well off in financial terms. Maybe I'm wrong, it's not like I have any experience.

This country and the rules surrounding it have been bought and sold before any of us were born. We live in a monopoly, with monopoly money (:

Now then, when will the people that actually rule this world decide to pull the plug? We will find out eventually.

I guess i just grew out of all that bullshit.

In a way Cred Forums is exactly the same as any other place on the internet. Gotta voice your thoughts and opinions, and plant the seeds for more people to adopt your mindset and take your side.

What im trying to say is. There is a reason for the madness. Everything is so fucked up, that chaos is the only thing keeping everything in motion.

In school, you're always around people your age and college is also where a lot of people learn to (or are pressured to) come out of their shells. You might find some very loyal friends or bag a nice girl because you were their first real friend/partner/whatever, same applies to you.

Once you're out in the 9 to 5 "adult" world, can you still be super social and meet new people all the time? Sure, but you gotta make a real effort to and be the outgoing type, but even with all that, you'll find a lot of people you meet are already in their own little social bubbles and it could be intimidating or downright impossible to squeeze yourself in.

University is ezmode for fugging, the girls there are 9 levels of thirsty. Was a kissless, awkward permavirgin for nearly 20 years before attending uni, and even I managed to score. When you actually get past high school level job environments, the workplace becomes terrible for hooking up because everyone is either already dating, don't want to date a co-worker, or too tired of life to deal with your shit. The alternative then becomes bars and clubs, but then you actually have to have a personality, guts, or a bajillion levels in redpill to talk to the women there. Either that or target drunk chicks and risk rape charges.

School is the easiest environment to earn pussy there is. Do not squander the chance.

>Wife wants a house and kids
sad fact is she's going to have to help work for that, user. it's becoming an increasing trend to where both husband and wife have to work to maintain their financial security.

Both sides are interested in keeping up the status quo more than anything else.

>literally believes either side is going to start a war because of Cred Forums memes

How's that inflated sense of self worth tho?

>Namefag trying this hard.

fucking kek, just post this screenie your self, why don't you?

Well, to be fair, you've never asked to be born in the first place, so fuck 'em. People should not have children in the first place; life is shit.

Just relax, and practice some moderation. Play vidya 2 or 3 times per week and dedicate the rest of your free time to other pursuits. Do you guys have an existential crisis every time you put on your pants in the morning?

What are you even talking about?

I'm 26. I still adore video games, although my steam backlog does intimidate me at times. Mostly I just can't stop playing Terraria and Monster Hunter but sometimes I'll break out for some Warframe, TF2, and RuneScape.

I work as an on-loan lumper that makes minimum wage for basically standing around being available for 6 hours on average with 4 hours of actual manual labour work each day which works as a decent counter-force for my sedentary lifestyle and gets some workout in, plus I've got a three day weekend. I've met guys in their sixties who have been with this company, doing lumping, for over thirty years, so it's a fairly stable job. I've never lived the high life and I co-habitate so I make more than enough money to feed and clothe myself after rent as well as maintaining my entertainment. Those six hours? Monster Hunter and various other games. Looking at Pokemon Moon.

I have no desire to enter a relationship with a significant other any time soon. All of my sexual needs are taken care of by Leftie and roleplay. I MAY attempt to adopt in ten years or so, to skip the baby phase and have a child to dote on and hang out with, but that's merely a possibility.

My life is together. Perhaps not optimum or standard for what modern society at large expects of us, but I've got shit planned out and I couldn't be more relaxed or want for significantly more than I already have.

>32 years old
>Have a job in an economy that is shit and I have waited three goddamn years for it
>College educated
>Have a gf for seven years now
>Got a nice tax deductible which I think I'll spend on an engagement ring
>Living in a rented out apartment with her, but hopefully I'll come into some money if I sell one piece of real estate by the sea
>Play some vidya almost every day, though for an hour, hour and a half tops
>Still fap to porn, and even worse, to animated porn at times

I guess it could be worse.

>tfw 32 years old
>just come here to use shitposting to blow off steam

Honestly, I think 2014 was the worst time.

>GamerGate spamming the fuck out of Cred Forums with "GUYS, VIDEO GAME JOURNALISM IS CORRUPT!", something that everyone on this board already knew years beforehand
>All the Smug Pepe/Rare Pepe nonsense