ITT:Female characters you hate

I start with adela from front mission evolved she is a fucking bitch and she is always triggered

nobody likes samus, they like their idea of samus

she's the wonder woman of videogames

Bastila

I sincerely dislike uppity, stuck up generic "posh" voices for characters.

And her light sabre is ugly as fuck.

If it weren't for always having to be pure light side, I would always opt to kill Bastila if it meant I would get no Dark Side points for it.

Other M Samus.

she's so fucking BORING

you know a character is shit when replacing them with robots actually improves things

While I agree with you that the robots are better, don't kid yourself into believing Chell from Portal is a character user, she's a cypher.

Hell, Doom guy from Original 20+ years old Doom is more of a character than she is.

Pic related for my contribution to the thread, she's just so fucking stupid all the time and they're trying to pass it off as somehow cute.

Every female party member in Persona 4

the Legion is only invading because of an offensive YouTube video
fighting them instead of the Horde is hateful and bigoted towards their diverse beliefs

Frea - Skyrim: Dragonborn

>Her voice/accent
>Her "I'm better than you because I don't fight for honor/glory, I just want to live peacefully" bullshit
>Her "I don't actually do what I do because I want to, I do it for the good of my tribe" shit

Hate everything about her and wish that she could have be killed instead of her father

That's just animu girls in general user, we all know they're shit. The only ones still kidding themselves are the faggots at Cred Forums and /jp/ cause they like their frilly waifu shit.

This little shit should of been murdered on the spot.

I wanted to leave her in that train carsh jammed with that zombie

No, Persona 4 girls are a special case of shit, i'm a fucking weeb and i can't for the life of me understand how P4 has one of the most obssesive waifufag fandom i've ever seem when every single girl in the game is either shit or boring, the designs aren't even that attractive either

I hate this character because she defeats the point of making a game with a silent protagonist.

No she isn't.

This.

For example, Wonder Woman is actually relevant, popular, attractive, strong and has dialogue.

oh yeah i forgot, wonder woman's actually relevant now

Is she still immortal after the main quest? If not just penetrate her with the tentacle sword. That should be a fitting end.

royal cunt

I'm still pissed off the best girl was overlooked. blonde psycho bitch was also pretty good.

Princess Peach

M U H

W I N G S

Fuck this bitch and her stupid motivatios.

Miranda from ME.

Annoying stuck up bitch.

Nice bum though.

Rose from MGS2

even u skipping her bullshit after a while since her conversations are all about relationship bullshit

Forgot image.

You take that back, user, you take it back and apologise right now!

Biggest cunt in the entire Witcherverse. She got off lightly.

Rapture Elizabeth in particular

While I kinda-sorta liked Elizabeth in the base game (I liked her going from wide-eyed innocence to traumatized and somewhat more mature), I hated how she Mary Sues her way through Burial at Sea (we didn't need another game in Rapture dammit) and is responsible for (or at least present at) all of the major background moments in Bioshock 1. I just generally hated BaS for taking the worst out of Infinite and injecting it into the already shaky Rapture.
I preferred the idea of Elizabeth before the game came out to what we got, especially BaS

I'll admit, I tend towards colder cuntish women as they are more often than not, intelligent and interesting people.

She's probably one of the most authentic characters in video games though.

>Miranda from ME.
>Annoying stuck up bitch.

Can someone explain this meme to me? When I played through ME2 I expect to hate her, but she was alright imo. The only time I can remember thinking she was a bitch was when she refused to acknowledge Cerberus' bullshit after Jack's personal quest.

The actually grow to like your after you start getting results...fags just bitch about her because of the dank memes

But she's the sexier in the DLC.