Literally 6 Months to go

>Literally 6 Months to go

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are you going to post this every single day, every single hour for 6 months?

No one cares about your shitty gimmick console, or consoles in general.

This is a handheld system that lets you output video to your tv via a docking station. Who cares.

implying

why care? oh, you are nintendochild

kys, underage

kys pcuck

Children are actually on the PS4 game console, playing call of duty and basically dictating the game industry with an iron fist.
Any sort of thing that sounds "childish" is immediately purged to avoid triggering the kids, and any sort of mature content that triggers the kids moms is also removed, thus games gets limited to "bald marine shoots guns and splats blood".

>kys
Go back to Facebook you fucking normalfag
It fucking sickens me that mods have taken light approach to all this niggerposting.

suck my dick faggot

>3 shitty nx threads up in the catalog with the same topic

I guess it's time to filter these shitty threads

>underpowered system that lets you dock it to another piece of hardware for a meager performance boost because the big gimmick is portability so they want expensive system on chips on every piece of it which makes it overpriced and low performance

this thing is going to bomb so hard desu

>b...but muh specs
>b...b..b....but its uh-a gimmick! Haha take that nintenyearolds!

SoCs are cheap, and mainline pokemon is a powerful weapon.

nintendo only sells at a profit though, so it wont be "cheap" for the consumer. it will literally be a full priced console with ps3+ graphics

it's not a console though. It's a handheld

If they don't fuck up with the RAM, it will look significantly better than a PS3 game.

>nintendo only sells at a profit though

3DS and Wii U werent profitable for a while after their releases.

Don't forget the fact that Nintendo is censoring games like crazy. You have to be mentally retarded to support Nintendo now.

>Supporting the Remasterstation4
>Not being mentally retarded

B-but Sony

Every time

Indeed.
Treehouse HAVE to go, but my point is that there is no point calling a particular fanbase "children" because all are, and on the worst way possible, because they're catering to fucking teens.

You can really blame the wii for that. The wii made every kid think Nintendo is the gay kiddie brand with the motion controls gimmicks and the boring games (not Cod etc).

Don't DMCA me

A handheld consoles gimmick is portability? Go figure.

now that we know Foxconn is making them it's a matter of weeks before one of the employees sell a model to someone for a bowl of fresh rice.