"women are overly sexualized in video games"

>"women are overly sexualized in video games"

>that pic
male power fantasy

I want to lick his abs

triggered

Go back to your containment subreddit please.

I want to suck his dick

>women are the only ones so privileged that they can literally lay around and worry about social status garbage all day long while all their needs are met by men putting their lives on the line

fixed

>posting an edit

t. neet

That looks awesome. No homo.

>being made uncomfortable by anything other than other people

People need to grow up

>9gag

wat game?

Yes, they are.
Men too.

You will never need as little effort to be attractive as a woman. How does this make you feel?

t. "Straight" male cartoonist

Cred Forums BTFO

B
T
F
O

>Not choosing muscle wizard

Or we could just go back to the stone ages where having a fit body was required to stay alive

99% of Cred Forums is wiped out in the first week

This is why I like Invictus
You can plat a sexy cheesecake barbarian while hanging out with cheesecake lolis.

What a hideous art style.

Aren't there also a million manga aimed at fujoshi with characters who look exactly like she describes?

That's not a bad thing.

DELETE THIS

they need to lay around, user

HOW ELSE AM I GONNA FUCK THEM TO POP OUT BABIES?

>Choose your class

Soul Calibur really loves to sexualize their males. They even draw in the sweat and armpit hair.

I choose Fabio

I choose Fabio.

God damn it.

>Blizzard makes a sidescrolling beat em up.jpg

I choose rogue. I always wanted to wear a shirt like this, but with my skeleton looks I'll look like a clown.

I want fabio to fuck my boipucci

Does this mean that Fabio multiclassed into a Pirate/Viking/Rogue?
Because that sounds hideously unoptimized.
I could buy Pirate/Rogue but not all three.

Look at him. LOOK AT THAT SEXY BASTARD.

A champion of course

Rogue

Alright, now what's the catch

who the fuck is fabio

No, he is a rogue, who picked the pirate subclass. Later he's specced further, into a viking.

Men don't complain because they have no reason to feel threatened by imaginary men taking women away. The same can't be said for women, and imaginary women taking attention away from men, which is why they excessively complain about the 'objectification' of women in media. That, and they're women so they'd complain regardless.

hes not sexualized, hes a fit guy.
do you see fit women in games? no. they have massive tits, ass and all that.
OP pic represents a healthy male, something everyone should look like with some work.
most vidya women are unhealthy sex dolls.

A male model. He looks pretty old now.

But isn't Viking Str based?
Or did Fabio just roll 20s for all his stats?

>Men don't complain

wish more games had slutty armor for men desu senpai

Not seeing it, Mrs. Victim Complex.

>tfw i am the 1%

not really i weight over 200 lbs and have heart problems :'((((((

Strength Rogues are unusual, but not unkown, user. You will have to sacrifice your stealth skills, though.

So she likes JoJo, a series a shitton of men love.

>Men don't complain
>Entire thread is men(children) complaining

>hes not sexualized, hes a fit guy.

and dead drop handsome, you need to be born this way to have this face.

Men collectively don't complain about this. If anything, any man complaining about this will be shamed by both men and women.

Now that's a male power fantasy I'd like to indulge in.

>bellybutton belt

But my Backstab and Hide in Plain sight!
Do I have to sacrifice those to become Fabio?

that's literally my body

This is what feminists would say

When will people realize you can't defeat feminists with logic? The only way to win is to ignore them

>I'm both 5 year /fit/ vet and Cred Forums

Don't worry little bros, I'll keep you safe and warm at night

You don't actually have to stab your enemy in the back to perform a backstab nowdays. It's all casualized now.

Why is the Human Male Body so aesthetic?

I mean, women with nice proportions are great to fap to but a ripped guy is just so good to look at. no homo

Seriously, I want Snow to impregnate me with twins.

what about a wizard or a warrior?
2?
IRON SWORD?

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE GETTING THE JOKE!!!!!!!!!

prove it

>Multi-class drifting

big muscles are not attractive to women
they want swimmers, not bodybuilders

konstantin is like a bear-gorilla hybrid.

You know as much as I disagree with this comic at least she tried to debate the point unlike so many other feminists.

>Because there are examples of men being shown as hugely attractive and dollar store romance novels with Conan ripoffs on their covers, that means it's okay to have 99% of female characters either have no personality or only exist to ogle at

What the fuck do you not understand about the issue these people have? All female characters don't have to be blasian down syndrome genderfluid retardkin, just give them actual personalities instead of:

>Playful scamp
>Tsundere
>Cold until your character opens them up with his dick
>Saturday morning cartoon evil

and bodies that aren't ALL the exact same fucking perfect tits and ass. It's boring as shit and it's bad writing.

Is this a subtle husbando thread?

Then why are most Jap self-insert protagonists such sub-betas?

Probably because it looks more functional than a female's. Muscular men convey not just an aesthetic purpose, but a utilitarian purpose also.

i wonder why they bitch so much about appearance when it's easy for them to be aesthetic

I gave up on staying /fit/ after 4 years of training.
Fuck that shit.

Its not, humans are disgusting.

wide hips means smart kids, big tits mean healthy kids growing up (1-2 years)

>something everyone should look like with some work
To achieve that look, you have to have to devote most of your free (and even not so free) time to it in order to, not only achieve it, but maintain it. Furthermore, some, if not most, would need what can be harmful supplements to get there in the first place. And to keep that muscle definition indefinitely, you'd pretty much have to keep on a starvation diet.
And then there's the body hair removal.
It's achievable, sure, but not something the majority even wants out of life, and those who do rarely maintain it for long.

Don't tell me what I should like. Beefcake hunks make me wetter than the ocean.

Not trying to sound Pro women but that pic is the biggest bullshit I've seen in years and years of anti women threads.

Fuck off furfag

If you want to post pics of naked muscle men just do it

>feminist comics
>made uncomfortable by things that have nothing to do with you
People like that have been through exactly 0 hardships in their lives if that kind of pointless shit is what gets them triggered.
>I wish I could upvote this le equality comic twice!

Your mom has probably masturbated to him

The male body is that of perfection. The way muscle just bulges out and I could go on forever about the male chest. A man's chisled abs and pecs are art in human form.

Attractive female parts are just a bunch of fat in skin flaps

Is that the boss from metal gear rising

i regularly eat my own cum

The pic is mostly true but the fit guy probably eats lots of healthy fats. They provide better energy than carbs and maintain muscle mass.

>Beefcake hunks make me wetter than the ocean.
>posts a twiglette

>Rogue
That's the same as pirate Fabio you fucking lazy asshole FFFFFFFFFFFF

So do I but i'm not /fit/.

Don't tell mom

So wait a minute she's telling a man what they can and can't be offended by? Isn't that exactly the kind of mentality they're rallying against?

keep me warm and safe, aniki

Are, are you retarded?

hahahahahahahahaha

>All female characters don't have to be blasian down syndrome genderfluid retardkin, just give them actual personalities

Yes they do. That's what retards who keep complaining about sexy female characters keep saying

>"OMG! I was playing Overwatch and I was having fun!! But then Tracer stood in a way that Let me see her ASS!!! Now I can't play this game"

>those thighs
w-wew
how tall are you by the way? you seem kinda tall which is impressive

am I expected to get this body in order for a girl to become my girlfriend?

They assume that all other women think like they do and prefer what they prefer.

With women, it's more, "be lucky enough to get genes that give you the traditionally attractive feminine features"

Any guy can get buff and be considered attractive. Women are either born with it, or have to have surgery.

As a fagoo that is surrounded by women I can tell you that is bullshit.

They want that huge body builder, but that body builder wants a 10. Women settle for the swimmers become the hot girls get the big muscly guys

Noice, how many times a week do you lift? I am seriously thinking about hitting the gym 6 times a week.

5'10" but what really matters is my special spot is 7"x6.8" :^)

nice you are getting other males horny.

He's clearly not a twig in that pic. But I'll post an actual hunk so that you're not conused.

You know this only proves the point of the comic, right? They all fit in the description.

Ask your single, divorced, and slutty fat-ass mom.

As someone who has lost 90 pounds by counting calories and being aware of how much I eat and when, this is just insulting.

You can either look good, have lots of money or stick your dick in crazy

Those are your three options

It wouldn't hurt.
But it will just mostly attract other guys at the gym complimenting you and asking you for tips, which (along with better health and vigor) will help with your self esteem but is not the main requirement to get yourself a qt3.14.

this is what fat people tell themselves and wonder why they aren't making any progress

Cultural differences mostly

Is this some sort of jewish scheme comic

That applies to anyone in general

I knew a guy with a major babyface and even after getting /fit/, he still has his babyface

Mon-fri so I can still enjoy vidya on the weekends. If you want to get Hugh mungus try out a hypertrophy based workout on a bulk. I'm the biggest I've ever been because of hypertrophy

If you regularly sorta exercise you probably don't have too many problems, so grabbing a cookie is fine.
If you're already fat or move about as much as a sloth you might want to pay attention to how much stuff you eat.

Option 4 is finding a willing fellow hambeast.

Yeah, but being fit will get him female attention from at least some attractive women. Look at military guys, most look like they got hit in the face with a shovel, but they're fit and have money, so they get hot women.

Those are hurtful words user.
Why are you so mean?

>counting calories doenst guarantee weight loss

ayy

Japan is weird

Women have to exercise and get lucky genetically to look good too you know.

I want /fit/ to leave.

Shiki here, Nah do it so girls and gay dudes act like sluts around you. It's like getting new gear in an RPG but you keep to keep it IRL

Who the hell counts calories like this? Work out your TDEE and then eat under that while doing a bunch of cardio.

post husbandos!

>limiting your calorie intake and watching what you eat is hard
How much of a slob are you that the thought of limiting what you eat scares you into drawing this?

Yes, but they're being marketing at women, which makes her original point moot.
Turns out those "male power fantasies" are prime wank material for females in a different context.
Turns out, we just like attractive people (of all sorts, it's been pointed out time and again that her straw-man can and is appealing to men in certain contexts as well).

I would let him overly sexualize my mouth

I would stick my dick in crazy men

Shut up fatty

Give me a thick-bodied muscled rugged hunk any day. Pretty boys are for the little girls.

Shit I meant to respond to

There should be an rpg with armor that can be worn in 2 styles. Regular or Revealing

>He thinks fitness is required in the modern world.

:^) simply ebin

This is bullshit excuses fatties make for themselves. You can get a great body with half an hour a day at the gym. It doesn't take that long to work a muscle groups to exhaustion or failure provided you get in do.your thing and leave. The gym rats who spend hours there are posing and socializing. If you watch them they probably only do about fifteen minutes of actual exercise anyhow. Most of it is eating a proper diet. You shouldn't need supplements if your diet is in order and you get enough sleep. People who are huge use steroids, supplements are their explanation because of the massive social stigma that comes with roids. Funny thing is the intention behind both is the same. Both users want to gain an edge, telling only difference is the Juicer is using something that actually works. Even without roids a well defined ottermode body isn't hard. Muscle definition is more lack of fat than size of muscle.

If---I get this body,

will I be awarded with a woman like oic related?

Please confirm, if it's true I will seriously go for it.

>whoa

>pic full of girls
>leo randomly thrown in for some reason

Post original.

How long did it take you user? I'm 190 and would like to get to 140.

makeup is expensive when you have to constantly resupply, and there's a stigma against wearing the same outfit too much so there's pressure to constantly have new clothes to show off, and after all that most guys will still just pump and dump

Maybe.

It is if you want the highest possible choice of mates. Money is equally good.

>140
How tall are you, senpai

>tfw want to get /fit/
>too much social anxiety to go to a gym

How much money do I need to work out at home?

I can't imagine being fat or out of shape, honestly. I'm not even /fit/, I don't work out, but I do hike, bike 70 - 150 miles a week, and try to stay in not awful shape.

Required or not, I would feel like garbage if I didn't.

>You can get a great body with half an hour a day at the gym.
How about practicing what you preach before you make much more of a fool of yourself.
t. someone who hangs around with fitness nuts.

>not being fat = fitness is required
Holy shit americans

Implying I care. I have videogames.

What is it with these people who hate their fathers?

I will never understand it

Aniki here, hate to say it but yes... Especially if you go to a con shirtless and want slutty cosplayers to fuck you.

Fitness is not. But not being a fat sack of shit is definitely required, if only to enjoy being a hedonist longer. Fatsos don't tend to live very long, you see.

6 feet exactly

Starvation diet my ass. Muscle burns calories just having it and as you gain muscle you have to eat far more to maintain it. A buff guy has to eat more than a fat one. Nice to see you don't have any clue what you are talking about.

>play rouge
>spec into pirate class
>get swole and upgrade to viking
Based as fuck

maybe 50$ for some weights. everything else is just knowing the right ways to move your body which you can do in the back yard

>double snow sled panels
I know how this edit will end, you can't fool me

You are human trash either way.

Half hour a day guys are easy to pick out because they're weak as fuck. There are a few tiers IMO:
>3 hours a week.
>7+ hours a week.
>Steroids.

I mean technically women have the same body more or less it's just that they can't get the same huge muscles. muscular women are my fetish.

140 is a touch low for that height, senpai
Don't focus on the number

something something freudian daddy issues etc.

>overly sexualized
Know who else complains about those kind of things? Nuns. Fucking Nuns. The people who make this complaint are frumpy old nuns with a blog.

I always make my male WoW characters as skimpy as possible. Easier to do with the Cloth and Leather classes, Mail and Plate have so few options for skimpy men.