Controller or Keyboard?

Controller or Keyboard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2DNK-pPbmJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A computer can use keyboard + mouse or controller.
A console can only use a controller.

The option with the most controllability is always the superior choice.

nice try but the PS2, PS3 and PS4 all support keyboard

keyboard, always. Some games are easier if played with a controller, but a significant amount f games would be impossible to play without a keyboard.

I use both.

Name fifty(50) games that do this without external mod.

>nice try
And mouse? How many games does the PS4 have that support it? Enough to make it a good investment?
Of course not.

You want to try again?

Completly depends on the game
Playing shit like Dark souls and DMC and fighting games on KBM is fucking stupid.
Everything else is maximum comf

Keyboard for anything first person, or that has obviously too many actions for a controller like an MMO. Controller for everything else, especially third person action games.

I dislike controllers a lot. I try to play every possible game with a keyboard.

This is techically true, but for some reason support for mouse and keyboard on console is abysmal. Less than 1% of shooters on PS3 supported the mouse and keyboard despite the console coming with USB plugs on the front ready for any USB keyboard and mouse.

The games just wouldn't let you.

Unreal 3 and a few MMOs are really the only fucking examples.
youtube.com/watch?v=2DNK-pPbmJg

My dick is so hard right now

stick you fucking plebs

Depends on the game. Anything with more controllers and precise aiming is just better with a K+M.

depends on the game. Shooters are better with a mouse/keyboard.

using a picture of brianna wu?

you gave yourself away ghazi.

>letting an animal onto your furniture and tables
That's so fucking disgusting I'm gonna vomit.

cats clean themselves all the time tho
unlike you

This is the most subtle way of starting a joostposting thread that I've ever seen

Could you actually play games with those or are they just for PSO?

What's with all the controller vs kb/m threads popping up recently?

Controller for a game where joystick controls are better, such as fighting games.
Keyboard for everything else.

Le epic eceleb provided us with glorious meme image material.

Ok I'm officially stealing this to be my life goal

Fukken sweet

He was talking about how HE personally sees keyboard in gameplay, he fucking specified that he and only he saw it that way, he wasn't making a statement.

Taking that sentence out of context to make him seem like an asshole is scummy as fuck.

Fuck you and I hope you step on a Lego.

Keyboard and mouse, arcade stick, dual-stick pad, and digital only pad.

Removing any one of those from my setup would significantly hurt my gaming experience.

>being a cunt towards your pet
no

cat owners once again showing us who's in charge in the relationship

>not crt
what the fuck

If only it had a track ball on the right, it would be perfect

>get a pet
>treat it like shit

I wonder how many dogs and cats died by your hand because of neglect. I'm thinking you're either a nigger or a chink. Either way fuck off.

Funny.

Actually a quality GC controller.

Fighting games make complete sense on a keyboard as long as you don't get ghosting or other cheap keyboard issues.

Games with analogue movement make less sense.

>lets do most of the work with our thumbs and maybe use the index fingers.

vs

>lets use every finger and avoid strain.

Controllers are just an after though to package, deliver and store consoles for kids. Dedicated controllers like, arcade sticks, steering wheels and mouse and keyboard are superior in every sense.

depends on the game and how I feel. For competitive games and shooters KB+M. For console ports and casual shooters (Halo, CoD, etc..) controller. As for feeling, I work Tier 2 Desktop support so I stare at a monitor 8 hours 5 days a week, sometimes I don't want to play on KB+M so I just relax and play with my controller