Best entries in their respective series

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ucyi2WT7XwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oSrWcbjhJ6A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's not black flag.

When did Ezio get a baby axe?

I think you mean worst

Nice try, but that's not Revelations you fucking dweeb.

>Worst
>When 1 exists
AssCreed 3 had the best setting and gameplay

Poor bait OP.
ACIV>AC1>ACRouge>AC2>shit>rest.

>shitty murrican setting with 2 houses made of woods better than the fucking crusades
>gameplay even more casualised better than AC1
you are a retard
AC3 is the worst, even with AC1's faults

Still havent played
ac2 and brotherhood> ac3> ac1> ac liberation
havent played ac4 or the others so cant say about them

At least AC1 is a stealth game.

> not shogun 2

AC3 has the worst protag and the worst story. Good setting, but not the best, that belongs to 2 and Brotherhood to an extent. Gameplay is just kind of whatever, not much better or worse than Black Flag or Revelations.

Every single Assassin's Creed game sucks ass. Stealth game with barely any stealth besides tailing people.

The bait is so obvious that it isn't funny anymore

Deep in your heart, you know it's true.

NV>1>2>4>3

Code veronica X on the ps2 is unironically the best RE

Never played X, only vanilla on a DC emulator. What sets X apart, besides the cutscenes?

maybe the best at ruining a franchise

The only ones I've played were SoT on GCN and this one for Wii. It's pretty decent. Pointy magic gets fun.

don't fall for the Cred Forums meme that some rehash was the best shit ever

fpbp

attila and shogun 2 blow it out of the water. also, expensive as fuck and jewing their fanbase hard

I still prefer the first one. Infinite felt like an arena shooter. The story is breeti good, tho

holy christ this better be bait son or i swear to god i will slap your shit

>expensive as fuck
>preorder cost me like 60 Ausbucks
>and comes with a ton of free DLC

Greek intro is the best imo but they are all really good.

It's about openings. It had a pretty cool opening except for the 'Wait a minute that card.'

Too bad the opening focused you so much on finding Benny that after you dealt with him the story for me felt apart. It became just like Skyrim.

I am ready for the tears

better than CSGO thats for sure

Implying anything about that series (apart from boat escapades in IV) is remotely good.

No.

Only valid answer

Haven't played 1 or 2 but the rest of your ratings are accurate

>he likes paying for cut factions

He's right.
Shame most of the zombie and jail servers I used to go are dead.

Game comes with a shitload of content already. It's not so much cut factions, it's more paying for pieces of an expansion. Also, Bretonnians are the actually cut faction, and they'll be FreeLC. Beastmen were made after the game was released as far as we know, there's no evidence to believe they existed in any form to be cut beforehand.

It also had the "best glitches" until Unity stole that honor

AC1 was good

Everyone knows AC2 was the best Assassin's creed

Brotherhood was AC 2.5 which I'd good

Revelations was forgettable

3 was too ambitious, fell flat on its face. Was still ok.

AC4 was a great pirate game, but not assassin's creed game

I like Unity, felt like AC2. I know I'm in the minority here though

Never played Syndicate

2D ACs don't count

Assasins creed one is the best in its own way.
>You actually feel like your in a guild. You wear the same armour as your hashishin comrades.

>Altair isn't a marry sue and has actual character development.
Altair starts out as a naiv kid and rash decision maker, leading to him fucking over his comrades. But towards the end of the game he's actually not a fucking retard anymore.

>Your goals are super clear.
Instead of bullshit missions like "ayy my name a ezio, ima go get my dick wet"
The game just tells you that you need to assasin a specific templar. You are then free to gather information on your target, the more information you gather the easier the assasination will be.

>set in the best time period.

if you don't count bloodborne as a souls game, you're right

ACII was still the best. Those close buildings made climbing around quite ___fun, plus the rooftop chases that modern games of the same series simply don't have. Closer buildings made streets narrower which made sprinting on the ground difficult since you could stumble, or if you tried running while shoving you would run slower. All modern AssCreed games removed the stumbling game mechanic, but then the streets are so wide there's no risk of bumping into pedestrians anymore. Then they also were done with ambient music for each town, and the music quality went down the drain as well.

When Patrice left them the series pretty much died.

i just came in this thread to see this post.
i knew, it was bound to happen

Tailing Creed 4? Yeah, no.

Man free running in AC3 was no fun at all. I spent most of my time hunting game. I cleared like half of the fortresses before getting the Assassin robe. Aside from the sailing this game was a snoozefest.

>a shitload of content already
>It's not so much cut factions
Keep shoving the shekel coated dick up your ass.

They could have delivered a full pledge game no strings attached, but because they know no one is gonna fault them for selling their game piece by piece they're not gonna stop pushing boundaries. And because people like you its all okay.

Keep spewing buzzwords instead of actually responding with logical arguments.

>full pledge game
Please, detail what this would be. Remember that DoW only came with 4 factions.

This nigga knows. AC2 doesn't have a real sequel, Brotherhood wasn't even supposed to happen.

Just his version of AC3 and that's it. What happened to the series is a real shame.

One thing I can say...
This had the best combat.
Maybe not the system, but the hits felt hard and you could feel the brutal impact. Goshdarnit I want a tomahawk for homedefense.

>DoW only came with 4 factions
Then released 3 standalone titles.

TWW is releasing factions one by one for the same campaign. Its been like than since Rome 2 with their cultures pack. Even the recent Beastmen faction was just a retex of units already in the game. You are a total idiot if you seriously support this kind of business model.

Also here are some more buzzwords cuck,cunt,shitty,open-world,sand-box,i-dort,(you),/r/,Cred Forums,fagget.

The free running was unapealling but, not counting the ridiculous amount of damage people can still tank when fighting, the game had a really engaging combat. Too bad there were no real challenges or enemies.
Story-wise, the intro with Haytham was the mot promising approach in the series, unfortunately he just ended as the meme "the end justifies the means" villain. I still prefer Connor to any other main character, none has a relatable or convicing personality, but I love how determined he looks when running.

scholar of the first sin, yes
vanilla, no

>18€ factions
>8€ unit packs with mostly reskinned units

vs

>30€ full expansions with a new campaign a between 1 to 2 new factions

based retard

Over the course of 4 years. Besides, TW: Warhams is planning to do the same. The DLC faction releases are to fill gaps, doing a more comprehensive job to fill out the entire Fantasy roster than DoW did for 40K. I mean Soulstorm was still missing core factions like Tyranids and Grey Knights.

Please, actually do some research before you try to dump on something.

See

but that's not the way someone who knows how to run would run

>The DLC faction releases are to fill gaps
Litterally models have been done and only need minor work in the retex dept.

>doing a more comprehensive job to fill out the entire Fantasy roster
The roster would matter if they stopped using the rock, paper , scissors scheme they've been doing. The units all feel samey', even the faction leaders.

Okay just suck on you thumb and keep telling yourself that they do those practices for your enjoyment.

SeeYou are a retard, relic not only was and still is a much smaller company under than CA but the prices for TW:W are absurd.

And the campaign is still the same over and over again, without even mentioning that the online is a much smaller part of total wars when compared to the DoW saga and yet they manage to introduced P2W elements.

>The story is breeti good
The story is fucking terribad

this
I loved AC2 and AC:B but taking off the nostalgia goggles its clearly BF

It had a cool setting , but all the woodsy areas and lack of shit to do killed it. Story also turned into severe shit

>Litterally models have been done
You what? You think shit like the Beastmen are a simple reskin? Please, show me where their models already existed in the game.

>The roster would matter if...
Now you're just moving goalposts. The point is that the content is there, it's all fair for the price it's at and you don't have to buy the DLC factions, could just wait until the expansions to get a bunch more factions at once.

>the prices for TW:W are absurd
Again, I preordered for like 60 Ausbucks. That's almost unheard of these days, our preorders go for like 90 usually. So I have no idea what the fuck you're on about regarding price.

>the campaign is still the same over and over again
You what? You start in different areas, you have different, faction-specific mechanics to deal with, you have different quest battles... I'm not sure what you expected.
>MP
Has Total War ever been much of a MP game though?
>P2W
Where? Show me.

ubi fucking killed the dream

I'm still wishing

simply for the online

>Rome: Mystery of the Druids

pic related
Strike at Karkand
Gulf of Oman
Road to Jalalalalalalalalabad
finding a good pilot and riding in the back seat of the F15E and shooting AGMs at niggas

at least Patrice is making his own pre-historic game now, even taking digs at Ubi with its trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=ucyi2WT7XwQ

he also won back the rights to his 1666 project that Ubi strong armed from him after buying out THQ Montreal recently

youtube.com/watch?v=oSrWcbjhJ6A

>You think shit like the Beastmen are a simple reskin?
Yes, they simply added bit and gubbins. And brettonian Cavalry would simply be a retex of existing Empire Cav.

>The point is that the content is there
Well not yet fucker. Fork out more cash first.

>it's all fair for the price it's at and you don't have to buy the DLC factions
Ahh yess good goyim...

>wait until the expansions to get a bunch more factions at once
well they should have just release it then. And you are deluding yourself that they are gonna sell it as a full package in the near future. They would wait unit the fanfare goes down before they do that. They've done it before with shogun 2, empire and Rome.

Yeah but he hasn't shown shit yet unfortunately, hopefully next E3.

Also he said we won't be seeing 1666 anytime soon, it's just too big of a project and he neither has the team nor the money for it. Maybe some publisher will help him out in the future, like Sony did with Kojima.

Now that I think about it Patrice and Kojima have pretty similar stories.

Suicide choppers can go fuck themselves.

I know, but it almost feels like it's not out of a simulator.

I don't think you understand what retexturing means.

>Well not yet fucker. Fork out more cash first.
Funny, nobody was saying that in the first year of DoW's release, and yet it was the same shit.

>well they should have just release it then
Yeah man, why did they wait a year to release Winter Assault? Jesus, they should have just released it with the original game. I mean fuck, Chaos Space Marines are just Space Marines with bit and gubbins, what a retexture.

maybe that's why Kojima likes him and AC, they're kindred spirits

>can play it anywhere from easy (assists to make it easier) to full autism (run out of fuel/air/battery charge and shit)
>get to drive a god damn submarine
>intense as fuck when trying to hide from pissed off destroyers and their depth charges
>get to kill nips all day erry day

Arkham City

NV>2>1>3>4

I liked Silent Hunter II but never got to manually aim torpedoes, I felt like I was just missing the best way of using them, which was from what I heard, exploding them right under the ships instead of a collision

Do you really mean that OP? Because I'd like an explanation as to why you could even like AC3, let alone think it's the best in the series. That shit just baffles me.

>I don't think you understand what retexturing means.
Same meshes, same animations, different coat of paint. How dumb can you be.

>Funny, nobody was saying that in the first year of DoW's release, and yet it was the same shit.
Kek. People were wishing that more factions should have been added. "Should have been", the product was finished. They didn't cut the game in chunks to sell off later.

Different faction mechanics, different unit stats etc. And no, Beastmen really do not reuse animations.
>hurr balancing doesn't take time!

They also, again, did not cut TW: W in chunks either. The base game released with 4 factions, 5 if you preordered with a free 6th on the way at the end of the year. All these other little DLC releases are not stuff they had ready to go at release, and the base game is fine as it is. Jesus christ, could you make it any more obvious you haven't played the game?

This.Fuck Asylum.

Assassins Creed is about vertical exploration. AC3 has none of that.

can't remember the others i played but in Wolves of the Pacific there was an info book when using the periscope
when you've spotted a ship you look through the book to figure out what type of ship you're looking at based on hull shape/masts/stacks and then next to the pic it will list the tonnage, draft and speed of the ship
using the draft you can figure out how deep to set the torpedoes so they'll go under the ship
also set magnetic fuse rather than impact obviously

pic related from the googles

But at least in SHII, you had to do all this aiming, using a protractor and it kinda scared me from getting into full manual torpedo aiming/planning.

It did manage to be quite satisfying to sink ships in Silent Hunter II though, never played the others, because I heard III and so on were inferior.

terrible form

>muh open world

shit was boring son

I don't remember Assassin's Creed 1 having snow.

>muh purates
Fuck off 4 is so fucking garbage

First post best post.

I don't care what you tasteless bums think, this game was awesome

>when its revealed you were a templar at the start

Switch 2 and NV and you are correct