Tfw you fell for the Deathadder chroma meme

>tfw you fell for the Deathadder chroma meme

Only a few months and it's double clicking already.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/UtechSmart-Venus-16400-Precision-Gaming/dp/B00FNKMVUO/ref=pd_lpo_147_bs_t_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=NG7YSS37EMCG3YDPS96S
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been using a $7 redragon mouse for three years now.

The only thing I did was remove the LED bulbs do the thing want shining in my face all night.

>tfw had a naga for like 5 years and it still works well

should've gone with maximum buttons

i bought a $10 mouse 6 years ago and it's still going. quality > xtremegamr brand faggotry

I need a new mouse.

What's something that won't die in a few months.

>bought a chroma Naga
>2 and 3 only work half the time now
>too proud to buy a new one so soon

I brought this upon myself ;_;

idiots

>bought a chink brand $35 MMO mouse with recolorable and bindable keys
>16 months and counting with no problems whatsoever
git gud op

All Razer mice do this shit. They buy the cheapest click switches imaginable and they wear out extremely fast.

>there are cretins who buy razor when ducky and zowie mice exist

definatly a kys ricer moment

>buy $20 mouse from Amazon
>use it for a year, then switch to a Ballista Mk-1
>ballista stops working after a month, switch back to my cheap mouse
>fast forward 4 years
>cheap mouse still works, but has recently started double clicking

Never fall for the gamer equipment meme.

This is my favourite meme

which mouse?

just get a zowie dummy

Utech Venus amazon.com/UtechSmart-Venus-16400-Precision-Gaming/dp/B00FNKMVUO/ref=pd_lpo_147_bs_t_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=NG7YSS37EMCG3YDPS96S
The keyboard I got with it, the Saturn, isn't worth it in my opinion though.

are they jap omrons?
no?
then they are chink shit

Same thing happened to me. Barely even lasted 4 months.

I bought a G402 and it served me well for two years and still going.

thanks user

>Use a $80 Razer mouse for a couple months
>Plastic clicker piece breaks off in the middle of a game

>Get a $10 Logitech M100
>Going strong for years

WHY THE FUCK DO ALL MY MICE DOUBLE CLICK

DO I PRESS THE BUTTONS TOO HARD?

I fucking hate doubleclicking. What the fuck is wrong with me

Why would you pay for an overpriced piece of plastic?

The thumbnail made it look like a pair of big boobs with a push up bra.

Now I'm disappointed

a cheap non ricer logitech mouse

Microsoft Intelli mouse 3.0 if you can get one off ebay or amazon for like 10 bucks.
Those fuckers are built to last 10 years.

are they genuine?

I play an mmo with lots of skills so any mouse that has less than 7 buttons is useless to me.

G502

install firmware update, i had the doubleclick and it fixed it fine

>have razer mouse
>works fine for years
>fresh windows install
>install latest mouse driver
>suddenly it starts double clicking
>go find the old driver version I was using previously
>it keeps double clicking
I swear they break them on purpose

stepped away from razer and mostly use logitech now. way more durable and affordable.

I have a deathadder 3g from 5 years ago and it's like new

>Not using your keyboard for more than 50 keybinds

Stay away from me you filthy fucking casual.

using the logitech G300 as a starting point as it is considered decent enough for gaming.

Anything on the right of it is shit tier. Anything on the left of it is gud.

And yes, all razer are shit tier meme that idiots keep falling for just because it's a "gaming" mouse made by a "gaming" hardware company.

Razer mouses are extremely overpriced chink shit. They sell on brand name but in reality they are shit tier gaming mouse.

Basically the Apple of gaming mouse and keyboards. Idiots buy their shit because they don't know better. They just see the brand name and think it's quality gaming mouse and keyboards.

Razer was not that bad around 4 years ago, still have the original blackwidow and abyssus and works like new.
My friend has the new 2016 keyboard and mouse and they really do feel shitty compared to mine especially considering the fact that they are around 100$ more expensive then what I bought at that time.

Razor was good in like 2007 with the diamondback. Now just buy any cheap decent rating mouse on new egg and it will be better quality. I got done German programmable mouse, going on year five.

Logitech has a complete monopoly on the manufacturer that makes the best sensors.

There is literally no other option but to buy logitech and literally any other suggestion is wrong.

Razr only good mouse ever was deathadder 2013 which had a flawless sensor, the rest of them had and have acceleration.

>mfw I have the deathadder 2013

>RBG LED's slowly getting popular
>Razer starts dumping that shit into their shitty keyboards and mices to increase the price by 30%

>have G500 for like 6 years now
>randomly starts to double click, disconnect or not register presses making me unable to drag things around.
>get so used to the unlock scroll wheel feature so much I don't want anything else
>tfw they aren't sold anymore where I live and the replacement G502 are ugly as hell

do you throw your mouse around? my deathadder still works fine and ive been using it for 2 years

Don't you still have your warranty? If you registered the warranty in Synapse it should still be valid.

Had my deathadder for about 5 years with no issues.