Any games like The Last Of Us except for PC?

Any games like The Last Of Us except for PC?

The Last of Us on PSNow

>"most generic game ever"
>nothing else really like it

There are lots of zombie games

I Am Alive i guess?
It has the same setting at least.

Before I switched to PC I had 200 hours on the last of us multiplayer. Story was meh, But that multiplayer
>visceral, 3rd person shooter rivaled only by gears of war in intensity.

Glad I do not have to choose and have every console!

Netflix

Thanks for the suggestions so far, I'll take at look at some of them asap.

I have an X360 and PS3 but I can't stand the shit graphics and terrible framerate.

It is on PC

here on PC we are not so fond of emotional cinematic experiences

The Walking Dead season 1 and 2

Tomb Raider and Gears of War Ultimate Edition are the closest you will find, in terms of gameplay mechanics

Despite what Cred Forums says about how "incredibly generic" it is, there's nothing else out there that plays quite like TLOU

/thread

I know a lot of people are dismissive over this title, but I genuinely think it's the half-life 2 equivalent of TPS

>engaging storyline and competent writing
>lengthy
>varied level design
>puzzle and exploration with moments of reflection
>intense af action and horror sequences
>tightly scripted encounters, sometimes were they feel like puzzles you have to solve

etc. etc.

and this actually features an ending

There were puzzles?

Crap how fun is that multiplayer
Those tedious moments with almost mandatory stealth to top your enemies
That fast crafting that turns the situation upside down
That teamwork
Much better than the Uncharted 4 multiplayer to be honest, it has a much more serious tone

Moving planks of wood is intellectually stimulating.

>Much better than the Uncharted 4 multiplayer to be honest, it has a much more serious tone
UC4 has top-tier multiplayer too. It is a lot more over-the-top and arcade-like, but what you think of the tone is just a personal thing; not everyone would consider a lighter tone to be a negative.

that picture is pretty funny, because there are people out there who really believe even half of those are true

kek ive never seen a more accurate image

the combat encounters are like puzzles if you set it to the highest difficulty, especially when using stealth

You should try Thief if you haven't, if you enjoyed the stealth. It's similar with the patrol routes except lighting and noise make more of a difference

the only subjective ones are well-written characters, and deep themes, and maybe the inspiration

everything else is objectively correct

Eh, walking sims are pretty much a PC thing aside from Quantic Dream's recent games and Everybody's Going to the Rapture (which everybody called it getting a PC port from the very start).