youtube.com/watch?v=HKkVjbR4j4g
youtube.com/watch?v=AHM2ThBsV20
youtube.com/watch?v=rO_qgyEVbt0
imgur.com/a/6Dt4l
youtube.com/watch?v=esL8Bm1Ltao
youtube.com/watch?v=iEfmzDL7eu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also we get mini rail road trains

i pre-ordered it some time ago, but i'll wait until it's actually released before i bother touching it.

I hope this game doesn't turn out shit somehow.

you got the alpha? cause alpha isnt sold anymore kek

i got the ultrajew alpha edition and i hope i get these trains before the beta starts

GOTY

Is it on Unity?

doubt it, so far everything is sweet

i just hope they wont let us wait too long for basic content like more transport rides and bigger parks etc

>RCT3 style bouncing around with no death
Eh... is it moddable at least?

nah their own engine cobra engine or something? idk

Sounds good then. As we've seen with Cities, Unity is not a good engine for working with thousands of actors

>2016
>thinking you can murder kids with blood and all in an kiddy game

"Pre-Purchase the Thrillseeker Edition which includes the base game and the Thrillseeker downloadable content, and receive Beta Access in November when the beta opens, prior to the game release: Play the game early, official release date on November 17, 2016."

I got this one.

I guess i misread it, i actually thought i had access.

half November the beta starts

i hope we will get more shit in the meantime

They need to add plazas and other types of walkable floors and maybe (in future) a real restaurant system. Those booths won't be enough for a while. Also the priincess is a qt.

eh, i'll probally just wait until the actual release date which is also in november.

fuck if im gonna bother beta testing for for 21 days.

plazas are already in the game nigga

suit yourself, so far im having fun with it but fuck me i want those transport rides quickly

any news when they will be added?

Those are just paths on maximum and with clever placement. Still can't have a huge circle without open spots, for example.

imgur.com/a/npZuN

already in the game

>muslim drives coaster into innocent westerns

>imgur.com/a/npZuN
a road that wide without any refreshments and distractions/ resting areas for comfort inbetween surely must be a work in progress kinda deal, right?

its just an example that you can make fuckhuge plazas

Well, I stand corrected. thank you, user!

>Denuvo
Oh...

u can do some pretty sick shit with it

that's a "plaza"?

to me it just looks like a thick as fuck road.

and you can tell by the screenshot the AI pathfinding hugs closely to the side near the attraction exists/entrances

I hope career and challenges will have wards full of sttuff like trees, rocks and rivers.

id ont know what youre on about, guests can walk over plazas and pick the best route to where they want to go

>and you can tell by the screenshot the AI pathfinding hugs closely to the side near the attraction exists/entrances
No shit, Sherlock? Why wouldn't they otherwise.

AI will be fine if you add more around and inside it.

it's a road not a plaza

:v)

its multiple roads connected to one that makes it a plaza, guests treat it like a gigantic road/plaza unlike how it was in rct123

Is this any good compared to the RCT series?

Is this that not! Roller Coaster Tycoon game from the original developers?

its made by same people as RCT3

>RCT3
Aaaand dropped

I know that the models aren't that complex. But how many different civilians are there?
It looks more varied than I had expected. Granted that I had very low expectations.

It's not shit, unlike RCT3.

>dropping
>implying RCT3 is bad

only spritefags hate it, the game is pretty much the best rollercoaster simulator there is, the tycoon aspect could use some help but it's more due to being limited to the series' method

with this having no traces from RCT's tycoon system, it'd be great

Like 5

So no nudie park?

I don't think there are many. The variation comes mostly from the clothing.

It's got Denuvo and even before that was announced they already said they wouldn't work on mod support. So unlikely. It's shaping up to be DLC central for this game.

whats wrong with rct3?

Shouldn't they have all died?

but they talk so much about adding stuff and sharing with the community i think it will have mod support

yeah kinda sucks that you cant kill kids in a theme park sim for all ages

sheeit

Wut?

Does anyone have some full pictures of the crashing coasters girl? The one that in OP's pic is sit down on the right.

You mean like you could in Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 and 2?

>but they talk so much about adding stuff and sharing with the community i think it will have mod support
It will have Workshop support yes, but you can only snd in stuffyou have built in-game. No actual mods for you.

yeah except those were 5x5px sprites and now we have full hd kiddies that show emotion and online tumblr generation so what do you honestly think

>Planet Coaster is looking to be better than FDev's love child, Elite Dangerous

Sad.

>full emotion
>not D:

All I need is pools. Pools and water slides were fun as fuck to make in rct3.
Good updated rct + pools and sure give it animals too if you want i dont care
Then i will throw my money at this game

I really think rct3 was only bad because of the shitty graphics and performance, but it is also an old game. rct3 had neat ass objectives, really cool scenarios, great expansions and awesome rides. Coaster cam was fucking amazing too.

If planet coaster is a really good rct3, i'll be happy. Obviously, if it's a really good rct1, then i'll be ecstatic, but it seems like theme parkitect is already gonna fill that niche aesthetically at least (and maintaining the aesthetics are the most important part of redoing rct1 to me)

this isnt the Hatred audience

It's because Roller Coaster formula > Elite formula, even if it's a completly different genre.

>pre 2000 gaming world is the same as 2016 gaming world
Now that it's normalized, it has to be puritan. But that's just how things work. Deal with it, nostalgiafuck.

Water Park stuff for expansion, I bet.

lol imagine if all the park goers were black and the coaster was called White Power

I don't think it'll have pools at launch, but if there's enough interest it seems like it'll be a dlc deal similar to RCT3

and yeh pools were surprisingly fun in 3, especially with all the coaster slides you could make

A game like this needs vr support so bad. Vr and coasters should go hand in hand.

Keeping and eye on this one however. Thanks for the tipoff op

something I'm wondering: what are the management features like?

good management gameplay can make or break a game like this

Park is entitled "Google Play".

Anything on log fumes and river rapids?

that looks comfy as fuck

>Frontier
Expect a full-priced Planet Coaster: Super Deluxe Edition in about 6 months that's incompatible with the original version, and support dropped for anything except it

can I make people super fat?

>mfw I got kicked out of my schools RTC GATE seminars because I kept killing people

what are you even talking about?

i... really hope you don't actually think that's funny...baka.. you realize how racist that is right?

nah man this shit is honestly rct3 tier

they care more about the game just like cities skylines

>tfw I ended up making a resort than a theme park

No wonder there are barely any pirates in amusement parks these days. This feels more like a generic vacation spot than a park.

Look it up

your point?

oh fuck yeah we need hotels

but i hope they will increase the map size soon

Did you look it up?

Yo check out that slut in the bottom left with the stripped socks

I want to mount that cosmic cow.

4u

Same

seriously, how is it so far?

Literally the only thing I was sad about because I KNEW it wouldn't be possible to do in this game. And now it turned out it IS possible.

It also seems to be that the game working on Planet Coaster aren't complete retards. Never seen this level of incompetence in game design before.

Fucking amazing

And the workshop stuff is insane.
steamcommunity.com/app/518340/workshop/

If you aren't particularly creative you can just download shit and place it in your park to make it look good.

t
witch.tv/egx/v/91102735

@ 1 hour 31 minutes

Bo is cute. Cute! CUTE!!

shes dutch just like meeee

Any news about monorails?

We we are getting trains so maybe soon

idk i havent even seen monorail concept art

But Elite Dangerous >>> any space game so far, especially No Meme's sky.

and then theres this

youtube.com/watch?v=HKkVjbR4j4g

lmao

that's why i started playing E:D recently

i pirated NMS and was disappointed, then tried out for the first time E:D i've had since the beta.

kinda stumped i cant get the MK IV Cobra just becasue i didn't buy the season pass when it first got out.

i wasn't even playing the game, how could i have known they were time limited?

>Atari
Seriously, what's wrong with them? They have some awesome licence that sell like crazy back then, and decide to do nothing good with it at all.

reminds me of my france trip

*sold

Atari is just like EA

Because atari of today is not Atari from the past. It's french publisher Inforgrams who bought the brandname and IPs.

nice joke

i honestly feel bad for those kids that begged for RCTW

why do they even continue it? dont they know about planet coaster?

No, it's not. ED is shit and it's constantly filled with shitty additions. Such as adding a ship transfer system that makes you wait 6 hours just to get your fucking ship.

seriously nobody gives a fuck about retarded space games

all we care about is rct3 and planet coaster

I forgot pic related

nobody cares we like coasters here

youtube.com/watch?v=AHM2ThBsV20

why not inculding it in the first place? It's obvious people will mod it anyway.

the cam you mean?

Kill yourself you illiterate piece of trash

yeah

wow watch out for this hothead over here xd

yeah idk they have been a bit weird lately

i just hope they wont limit anything

what do u mean

Y-you too

We need stairs.

(you)

we have stairs

alright, but those blue explosions and non-deaths are getting modded out.

>modded out

How much can we mod so far?

0%

Game of the year confirmed.

Can we walk around our park this time? I mean the buggy was cool but it handled pretty bad.

hu hu, this is the year of the VR:
youtube.com/watch?v=rO_qgyEVbt0

has denuvo,is already shit and will crash like candies

every game will have denuvo

Last triple aaaaaaa is joke game bought:

>2013
>DLCday 2 The Heist

cause friends told me about muh bigger maps such as the airport and some idgaf toilet bowl hole that for them was big and plenty of way ins and out

Can't wait to buy them all

>denuvo

dropped

>only spritefags hate it, the game is pretty much the best rollercoaster simulator there is

lol what? simulator? you mean that lazily added first person perspective that just threw you on top of a guest? simulator?
You need to play this then if you thought RCT3 was a real fucking simulator. It's a park manager simulator with a shoe-horned shitty camera perspective. I'm not saying it's a bad game, but that was a bad move.

sorry forgot the picture

simulator in a sense that you have a good builder for coasters there

...in hindsight I guess I should have said coaster builder

hmm

Why is this getting so much attention when RCT3, Thrillville, Scream Ride and Zoo Tycoon were garbage?

sorry it's a fun game. I'll stop

yeah with sim theme park and theme park there were so many much better options out there! Usually a companies first jump into the full 3D world is 50/50.

it's sad how demanded this was

literal child community

RCT3 wasnt garbage

It literally killed the franchise

eh no?

rct4 and rctw ruined the franchise, planet coaster is saving it

user I agree I love playing games with zero added wackiness like letting a rollercoaster run a muck in a park. Sorry you don't like fun. I didn't know videogames had to mirror real life or they're shit.

>no sequel for literally a decade after game is released
>"IT DIDN'T KILL THE FRANCHISE"

sure m8.

rct3 held up pretty good, you're just a nostalgiashitter

What about the management aspect, I like these types of games

Well, why didn't they make a sequel to RCT3 if it was so good?

Rollercoaster Tycoon was always just a mediocre knock-off of the Theme Park series anyway, but RCT3 killed the franchise sales-wise

They should add balloon store desu.

my god this is going to be goty 2016

I only made one ride that I was proud enough to save.

This was before actual water was added in the game, so I used blue roof tiles as a substitute.

No bully.

imgur.com/a/6Dt4l

I just hope they have waterparks, that RCT3 expansion was fucking great

reminds me of france desu

So, is this just a RCT3 remake?

bruhs

youtube.com/watch?v=esL8Bm1Ltao

wheres the blood?

you'll see it when you get your first period

>"The American Coaster"
>crashing

So Epic XD

Wow Drwho0894, great job!

Scenery is nice but the coaster itself is shit.

The downhill bits don't feel fast enough

>Everyone just sorta floats into the air right before they actually get hit.
>They still float slow enough to clip through the coaster anyway.

Whew

>expecting GTA ragdolls in a fucking kiddie rollercoaster sim
W E W
E
W

Must admit, seeing that star wars park someone built with a stardestroyer with a rollercoaster INSIDE, blew my mind a bit.

Pretty long, but the amount of stuff he's done is crazy

youtube.com/watch?v=iEfmzDL7eu4

The editors look great but I hope the rest of the gameplay is at least RCT3 levels.

Part of the fun of RCT1&2 is doing the scenarios and making the park into a financial success while having some balance in research, advertising and building new rides. Sure you could make cheese coasters to make lots of money but sandbox is always an option in these games for people who prefer to build without worrying about profitability or current cash.

I agree with the people asking for full restaurants though. Perhaps just use the food stalls but give players a way of linking benches or tables to them so only recent customers can use them. That way I can build my own restaurant.

Also mini-golf.

#Nice