Just delivering this bottle to Page 10, don't mind me

Just delivering this bottle to Page 10, don't mind me

Courier has my shit. Get back here to bot lane.

re

i need my wards now

resend

Fuck you i need my wand

stop fucking around with the courier

lmao just need my boots

Radiant courier has being slain.

The amount of times mid lane has stolen the courier when its like 15 seconds from reaching me in lane is insane.

>dude im mid i need my wand

It's at that point you just go mid and take every last hit.

recrow sry

Can anybody upgrade the courier?

stop posting your league shit here

>getting banned for saying gg

Void proceed to buy 10 couriers, upgrade them and feed them/

it's full and i need my tp, putting all your shit back in the stash guys

>3 minutes in, I'm solo support buying wards and sentries for the riki at bot lane.

>Invoker: Can anyone upgrade the courier?
>Shadow Fiend has just PWNED Invokers head
>He was in vision the whole time.
> >WE NEED WARDS
> > UPGRADE COURIER
>Shadow Fiend has just PWNED Invokers head
>Invoker: Report Omniknight not supporting

does this game get better at ranked matches? getting to level 20 is hell in europe

This pretty much describes my supporting except it's
>Always buy up all the wards.
>Both wards in use.
>Guy gets ganked out of ward vision
>"WE NEED WARDS"
>"WHERE ARE THE WARDS?@!!?!?!?!|"
>Buy and tell him to place it if he's so fucking good at placing wards
>He destroys them.
And that's when everyone on the team reported him.

If you're having trouble getting to level 20, chances are you'll also calibrate low enough that it will only be a marginal improvement. The number of russians won't decrease in any case.

Ah, scepter!

I had a game the other day where I was on Lion as the solo support.

I'd died twice trying to ward, once near roshan and once at dire jungle just up those mid lane stairs. My team of course is bitching about wards.

I asked storm to place them cause he can do it safely, and so him and the lifestealer go right off at me on my role as support over the mic.
We literally lost that game cause storm didn't wanna put a wand in the stash while he places the wards I've bought.

They were literally trying to tell me that me dying a few times and doing it is better than storm having to put an item in the stash for 30 seconds. We lost that game because of no vision and I've never wanted to uninstall harder.

sage upgraded courier

f3

Why would anyone have problems getting to level 20 when it's just play as many games as you can? I have 100 hours in this game and I'm still level 11, I'm being put in games with level 20-40+ profiles that are retarded as fuck

Atlhough if your idea of good warding is one in both rune spots and neglecting a lane ward for the carry while hogging all the rest on yourself, then you're a shitty support, just so you know.

Because nothing demotivates more than going into a game with a midset thinking
>hey I'll just talk any problems out with my team and that's how we'll overcome any challenges
and then you get 3 russians screaming cyka blyad over mic

How do I into wards?

Moba faggots are the worst.

Nah I warded jungle and Middle
Or I'd ward bottom and rosh
But the kid was retarded and would wonder why he died out of ward vision
It's tough to rotate wards when some retard expects 100% protection.

>courier
>not fountain or mini fountain in lane.

Good thing, that every other moba got rid of this shit.

Well, if you feel that your carry is going to the center of attention for enemy gankers and mid has good escapes; do one rune ward for mid to get runes, and then lane ward for the carry, so he doesn't get ganked. A lot of this stuff is situational. You don't really sit next to carry for the whole game if you get like one kill on the suicide and give your carry advantage. You can help out mid then.

Say my name

>carry lane is literally black
>100% protection

>trench gaming

Wew

Intercepted to finish my wraith band

The Radiant courier has been killed for 175 gold!

Carry Arcana #128

You generally don't.
I love how some ward spots, like Dires northmost ancient wardspot, can be game winning.

I don't get it. Is it really faster to give the bottle to courier and get it back than it is to wait 2 minutes until rune?

If the enemy team is controlling the runes, yes.
Though its less common now than it was before bounty runes existed. Only one rune used to spawn.

It was the offlaner tbqh.
But keep going.

the courier takes less than two minutes to give you back your bottle

so you could of gotten rune, used it up, and then crow abused for even more mana

Leave him alone, he needs to deliver the bottle!

Ok, you're bad because you're looking for validation in a Cred Forums thread :^)

>Get bottle
>Use it for 270 health and 180 mana
>Get rune in 10-15 seconds
>Literally burn it for another 270 health and 180 mana
>Bottle Crow
>Burn the bottle once you get it back
>Also get rune
You see Ivan? Instead of a mere 3 uses of bottle over 4 minutes, you could have 5 or 6.
And thats so much mana and health, it allows you to do some unhealthy pressure with a lot of heroes.

GET THAT FUCKING COURIER.

blyat

facking amerikanyec

Damn, couldn't even tell me why I was bad or anything, almost as though you're throwing claims around.
We all know you're just poking around, but I know I'm better than you so it's getting boring.

Oh no you don't.

git gud suka

>mfw playing with Peruvians

>Tossing the bottle to page 10
No you don't

Almost there!

pls stop steal the fucking courrier i need my boots !

Buy from the side shop

im mid noob

dota a shit

Go gank then faggot

need boots first noob bobo la