>carry retards through dungeons
>carry retards through BG's
>carry retards through raids
>get tired of it
>start playing FPS
>carry retards every single game
>get tried of it
>go and get a job at my mothers office
>carry retards there and teach retards how to spreadsheet properly and end up doing everyone's work for them
>boss pays shit money and is a faggot
>get tired of it and quit

what the fuck can I sink my time into and not have to carry shitters all the time and actually enjoy myself

Other urls found in this thread:

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1905780
wowhead.com/transmog-set=322/revenant-plate
exhentai.org/g/962180/42fd8b5182/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

poker, that'll humble you up real quick.

I'm not a fan of games of luck.

>gambling

THICC!

M-MOAR

1v1 RTS games.

Its just you dominating shitters until you reach people of the same autism level.

Single player games

I wanna squish that booty around my dick

Dwarf Fortress

fighting games you piece of shit

Like all Western white women, she's getting fat and ugly

what are good single player games

I haven't been in the loop for games since all I've done for the last 3 years of my life is play WoW and pseudo-ERP all day

Good god I know this fucking feel.

GOBLINS AREN'T FATTIES
FUCK

The metro series
The witcher 3
undertale
long live the queen
underrail
age of decadence

>witcher

tried the first two and the combat system was lmao retarded special snowflake shit

might try the metro games though they look cool

this and also come play fighting games with me you will really start missing those retards and than you will realise you were doing nothing but screaming at other people like a bitch you are

>ne neet
>nothing is really fun anymore besides smoking weed and that gives you anxiety which you kill with alcohol so now you're an inadvertent pseudo-alcohol
>have to be plastered to even have the energy to launch a game

etc

He only likes casual games though

>be neet
>enjoy life and vidya
>constantly see other neets complaining
I must be a special snowflake.

>only likes casual games
>complains when he has to carry everyone
he doesn't want competition.

man this thread is a fucking joke, and he only posted the goblin to get attention., and you all fell for it.

sage

maybe start your own religion and try to make others believe you really are the god you think you are

>what the fuck can I sink my time into and not have to carry shitters all the time and actually enjoy myself

a job

Read his full post next tkme

Yeah lol he complained about a shitty data entry job being too easy. For all his complaining it sounds like he's actually afraid to put himself in a position where he might be truly challenged.

>>get tired of it and quit
That's where you fucked up
You keep at it and push for every promotion available, until you are as close to the top as you can be without being blood related.
Then you can hire sad fucks to herd the retards.

Or fuck, start your own business. You'll have to carry retards for a bit, but you're used to that.

More immediately, single player games, game genres that you aren't good at, fightan, cuhrayzee, or just say fuck it and get out of the neet life so your free time is valuable and herding retards for an hour is a release.

What I want you to do now though, is post more gobbos.

>white
>getting
All women are disgusting, user.

You started with being a NEET and followed it with "carrying retards"

Truly the pot calling the kettle black.

Dwarf Fortress, Aurora 4x, Mount and Blade.

>mfw when I see failed normalfag wageslaves posting stuff like YEAH BRUH BEING A NEET KILLS YOUR SOUL BRUH
>there are people in first world countries who are so indoctrinated that they think being a slave and wasting all your time getting worked to death is preferable to wasting all your time doing things you enjoy

But user, I like eating, and having shelter, and having an internet connection.

Just make friends with people who are on your level.
>but literally no one is on my level dude
Then start making money off of it through competitive, streaming, or something else if you're that good.

find something that challenges you if you're so good. you should be able to find a better job and move up since you're so proficient.

And go pro at something since it comes easy to you.

how long have you been a neet
on the same boat, bu i'm a neet
luckily don't have to pay for the weed, just the booze.

superiority complex coupled with being dumb does that to you

>be a NEET
>get carried by society.

its a small pond isnt it?

Sure has been a lot of goblin posting lately.

I'm a schizoid so I prefer the reclusive NEET life anyways.

I never said I was good at anything. My point is that people are generally bad at things I would expect would think would be standard for an average high functioning individual.

Do I have to carry you retards as well and teach you a basic level of reading comprehension?

What is society giving me exactly? I'm interested in knowing what exactly the tax payers are providing for me.

You didn't get anywhere for carrying shitheads IRL? Usually managers notice if one person is a non-retard in the group.

female goblins are cute

You're full of shit. WoW has a low skill ceiling. The team with the highest gear score and coordination wins every time, you can't carry shit.

Go back to your job of being the office bitch and start being a productive member of society servicing your superiors.

Clearly someone never had a job here.

>everyone else is bad but I'm not

Sounds like the Dunning Kruger effect to me, kiddo.

>special snowflake shit
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

Do your arms ever get tired?

>git gud at Dominions 4
>wreck shitters hard
>they band together against you, like 5v1
>you still wreck them hard because they are shitters

Do a difficult profession and get a job with smart people

What about cute boy goblins?

>The team with the highest gear score and coordination wins every time, you can't carry shit.

wrong

lower geared raids have gotten world firsts in the last 3 expansions

most recently in WoD the world first archi kill was missing about 6 legendary rings relative to other guilds and still beat them

You got a good laugh out of me, friend.
Thanks for the good times.

I would so proud OPs pic hours straight

im only a homo when it comes to scales. but i dont mind what other people like

>I REALLY wanted to post my new favourite existential joke somewhere but I haven't been able to use it anywhere except for reddit yet so I just posted it here

>wrong
>the skill floor is lowered

Wow congrats retard

Naw bruh they tightened up. In witcher 3 its just normal combat, sort of like Shadow of Mordor. The first two were shit though

>joke
How is this a joke.
OP is acting like he's the only intelligent human he knows. He act like he's surrounded by idiots.

He do not realize that he's one of the idiots from other people point of view.

>muh reading comprehension
I said if. If you're not so good, the rest of my post still applies, find people on your level.

They really are.

Looking forward to the possible model update.

was meant for

>tfw incase's ggoblins

Quake

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1905780

>retards retards retards
Quite the broad vocabulary you have there

using the dunning kruger effect in practice makes you a victim of the dunning kruger effect

I get the feeling that someone at Blizzard really likes goblins as well, considering slutty armor is ridiculously low-cut on them.

Fire service if your house begins to burn down. Ambulance service if you begin to suddenly die.
The emptying of your bins for youLaws and enforcement on landlords preventing them from letting the property you live in be unfit for human habitation. Law enforcement as a whole actually so you dont get robbed/murdered for your pocky stash.

gobs are for ____

you're so self-aware user

how do I reach your level of enlightenment

?

Tender loving and providing for.

Pretty much any 1v1 game will not require you to carry anyone, try fighting games

>poker
>luck

Pick one

>poker
>gambling

Pick one

Are you people retarded or what?

>services that I've never used once in my 20 years of life

Yeah, I really feel like a leech. You got me there, user!

Simple. Just think and dont think in White and Black? There is no absolute in life except death.

Please do not sexualize the gators

Whoa....

Learn to code

IMPREGNATING

If you really want to think outside the box, we can't even be sure if death is absolute.

We do have the immortal cancer cells of Henrietta Lacks after all. She may be technically dead, but part of her lives on to this day.

>le I'm superior to everyone typical millennial maymay

kek enjoy never owning a home you worthless cuck

>new
>implying

start getting actualy good at a FPS, RTS or fighting game. The rest are casual bullshit

>start playing FPS
>carry retards every single game
>carrying anything in a FPS
What kind of fucking absolute garbage FPS were you playing user? BF? come the fuck on. WoW and BF, even CoD would be an upgrade at this point

git fucking gud you sad sack of shit

Examples?

Start lifting and exercising . You will have to carry yourself through the pain and exhaustion . Fuck everybody else senpai.

>goblin girls

You're alright OP

Because the point he was trying to make would be so much different 3 different terms t describe retards instead of just one. Goddamn retards

>ywn have sex with a plump orc lady

Sounds like you are quitter OP.

>be NEET
>Got a job at all
I don't believe you.

It would make him seem like less of one

Lol. You do know that even actual 'superior' people born in the 80's and onwards are facing a future of never getting to own a home. Ever. For the vast majority. Even people with good jobs. Not mcjobs. are finding the cost of living so exhorbitantly prohibitive that home ownership. Children off to college etc. Let alone ever paying off their own education debts is just a fucking pipe dream.

>thinking hes the sole person that carrys the weight
>solo that dungeon, BG, raid, FPS match if yor so great
>start your own company if you are soo great
>bitching when his mom carryed him and got him the job
you entitled little shit

That's only if you live in a third world country

To form a coherent sentence about the dunning kruger effect, you must first understand what it is.

An education. Perhaps science. You know, something difficult but attainable, that will improve you and help others and not be a HUGE WASTE OF POTENTIAL

Why are Cred Forumsirgins so averse to educate themselves?

>InCase's goblins
>34-San's goblins

reading is boring

video games have cute girls

>the immortal cancer cells of Henrietta Lacks
That was a pretty interesting read, my friend.

>Student population in most developed countries is nearly 60% women

Going for a degree will get you closer to get laid than any game ever will

I don't know what it's like in America, but in Canada owning a house is fairly easy for even minimum wage workers outside of huge urban centres.

>A day of work for a day of pay
>indoctrination

I've been there, doing all the mental gymnastics in order to convince myself I'm doing something I enjoy over something I don't. You probably rationalize everything by saying that people are idiots for striving for material things and relationship which won't matter given time while you spend your life having a good time and will end up at the same spot in the end, dead, except you will have had fun and he would have worked all is life.

Truth is, some people have something you don't, and it's not "indoctrination", it's called dignity. These people understand that if everyone was like you, there would be no food, no homes and definitely no tasty government money for you.

Ever played a game where getting average-good ank in a relatively easy stage pissed you off, you want that best rank to prove yourself you're better than that ? Now apply this to your whole life and you'll slightly understand the concept of dignity. But you already do. I don't think anyone can be a useless sack of shit and not realize in their core that they are before tapping into their delusions to twist it around.

Nice article. Weird that they are still not dead.

If you're thinking of work. I enjoy programming. It minimises the need to talk to others.

Yeah, OP sounds like a huge asshole. First post best post.

Oh that ones, fucking gay stuff

I was feeling like leveling up a goblin

Herirloms still only 30%+ exp? (chest/shoulder/pants)

can you link the armor set friendo

>Ever played a game where getting average-good ank in a relatively easy stage pissed you off, you want that best rank to prove yourself you're better than that ? Now apply this to your whole life and you'll slightly understand the concept of dignity. But you already do. I don't think anyone can be a useless sack of shit and not realize in their core that they are before tapping into their delusions to twist it around.

Not him, but it's funny you use this metaphor. In the same way that some people don't give a shit about 'rank in a video game', some people don't give a shit about whatever ambiguous shit "not being a useless sack of shit" entails in your eyes. It's all about perspective, and yours is close-minded and shortsighted.

Incase does a lot of fay shit but the gobbos are pretty much dedicated to shortstacks and prostitution.

Moar obese butts

both are wrong artists are the only ones truly living life, the rest of us are the maintenance crew for them

>This

>Haven't lifted in nearly 10 damn years
>Goto the local gym yesterday
>Knw my squat & OHP would be shit
>Dunno if I'll do worth a damn at Deadlifts
>Manage to Progressive Overload my deadlift upwards of 210lbs+
>literally around 90% of my total bw

Monday can't come fast enough. Holy shit.
gotta work on abdominal, obliques & Pec activation.

>The first two were shit though
>lel why isn't the combat in this RPG any good >.< xD

>be NEET
>self medicate/escapism with weed, incredibly addicted
>sit in my room and play WoW all day
>smoke weed constantly
>brb smoke break
>pray to whatever is out there that I will overdose on weed one day
>divorced
>stuck with custody of my wife's son
>just want to get rid of him
please
let the weed kill me, lord
please make it end

>divorced
>stuck with custody of my wife's son
what the fuck dude how did that even happen or are you doing the wife's son meme

Yes we did say thick, now post some BBW

>this is what wagecucks actually delude themselves with

You must become the shitter user, that is the only way to be happy in this life.

>that thread

I'm in physical pain

Is there a single game with cute goblin girls?

Is there a game where I can marry them?

Spending nearly 100% of your waking hours on wasting time will rot your brain, my dude. NEETdom has made you bored of your hobbies, go camping for a day or hang out with friends and you'll start feeling less shitty

If he's not your son why the fuck do you have custody?

memes

Other than 1v1 you don't. Actually putting effort into what you do is something casuals and normies refuse to do.

His entire post is about ODing on weed. The fuck do you think?

Start playing an instrument. Playing video games is cute, but playing an instrument really well is astronomically more difficult, and will get you mad pussy, even if you can only strum a couple chords with rhythm. Women get hypnotized so easy with music.

>be neet
>receive autism bux
It's a good life bros

wowhead.com/transmog-set=322/revenant-plate

>Gala

Continue...

No, you're retarded.
It's gambling, even the biggest "GAME OF SKILL" faggots will admit that.

>I AM THE BEST AT EVERYTHING I DO
Could always kill yourself you narcissistic fuck. Although then you might be stuck "carrying retards" in the afterlife.

>like goblins
>hate every single piercing/nose/ear combination available to players

feels bad man. there's like 100 more combos that only NPCs can use

That reminds me of that one furfag who made a fucking worgen demon hunter persona

So glad it cannot be a thing

>tfw japs don't draw lady gobs
>tfw japs don't draw lady orcs
why do the gooks hate the green so

>I'm so good at life that I'm a failure

it's almost believable OP

it's shit.

nezumi

Your taste indeed.

Anyone else here just recently acquire a shortstack fetish.

Tried asking the person how they got the skin, just keeps saying they don't have it, acting really confused and that they don't see it personally.

Why does this kind of fat character look so amazing in 2D but fucking disgusting in 3D?

>disgusting freckles
>downs syndrome face
>worst ears shape, with ear gauges

im sorry you're so wrong. use WoW model viewer if you want to check out the actually decent looking combinations unavailable to players

>Not liking freckles.
Just fuck off.

rate my gobby

besides which, they'd just be green gnomes with pointy ears if they didn't have things like the bone through the nose

>that
>fat

>be NEET
>play WoW all day

This is the only believable part of your post

its a secret from that vault scenario in pandaria, you can sometimes get vault keys from doing mission boards and one thing you can pick up is the keys to that scenario its the only way to get them now

might be another secret artifact skin im thinking though

Fool

what does goblin pussy taste like, Cred Forums?

thats the subtlety skin. combat is rumored to have something to do with thunderfury bindings, and no leads on assassination

Get a grip of yourseleves thickfags

ah ive only read up on them a bit since i havent gotten my rogue up to 110

druid ones are frustrating as no one seems to know where feral comes from

>that picture

>liking skin disease

after you

too low res and covered in TBC-era goggles to rate

but it's shit

ur a shit. tbc era goggles are best because they're not covered in worthless garbage but don't look like colored glasses like vanilla goggles do

im sorry I hurt your feelings. if you like low poly models with low res textures, by all means, enjoy

>tfw NEET for 5 years and still loving it every minute

I have so much time to play videogames I like and listen to the music I love. It's awesome. I also recently started learning new cooking recipes so I can make some delicious stuff for myself.

Nitroglycerin and coins.

NPCs are literally the same models/options as players.

I have an absolutely love for goblins

MORE GALA

they literally aren't. use WoW model viewer and see for yourself

they cut tons of options because they didn't want to "overwhelm" players with choices

Crude oil

Chromie is cute!!! And retardedly strong, especially on the new map.

Did someone say goblins? Did I hear goblins?

He hasn´t played the Gothic games , I suppose.

not to mention her power over time. which she'd use exclusively for her pleasure. as soon as you get tired out she'd rewind and you'd be ready to go again. could go on for centuries

>warcraft goblins are nymphos that breed like rabbits
Go ahead and kill some, ain't gonna make a difference.

why did you post a picture of a dragon in this goblin thread

so you're saying its close minded to believe that happiness can be achieved by contributing to a society thats ensured you can live a live of leisure without fearing death all the time?
Get fucked bud.

You can hate on the modern realities of life on this earth but don't trivialize the sacrifices other people make that allow pieces of shit like you think that way. Your entire life is a short sighted view of reality.

>think you're smart
>work for others
You're the retard here

>Scroll up and a bunch of great shit
>then the thread goes REALLY off the rails a bit after this post
And thank you for reminding me why I don't go to /aco/.

Top tier waifu.

No. They won't. Anyone who actually plays poker will tell you it has nothing to do with the csrds. You play the people on your table. That is it. Skill based gaming alone. Go fuck yourself if you cannotintopoker

Gala is more fun when she's with a spoilsport like Bonnie.

what is her name

It's in the post I replied to.

More

Looks fine to me. Nobody's even posted the egg comic yet.

>playing games where you rely on random fuckers to back you up
setting yourself up for a loss there, mate.

They don't fuck just anybody, though. You better have more than a few coppers in your pocket.

They're the embodiment of no money, no honey.

Mahjong objectively requires more skill to play well than poker.

Every game has a portion of luck, even Chess.

>Great thick artist
>draws like 2 pictures a month
These fucking guys and their OC characters who get popular enough to just get drawn by other people

yeah. I hate it when my pawn randomly moves one square in any direction

POST MORE GOBLINS PLEASE

k

Whites have a higher rate of wins.

because they go first. nothing random about that

That's first turn advantage, the only way straight chess is random is if colors are assigned randomly.

Like, there's loads of chess variants that involve randomization, and you picked that.

The random is who plays with whites.
If you win the coin flip, you have 2-5% higher chance of winning the game.

>enemy pawn attacks your queen
>they get a critical hit

>every piece has 1 hp
>crits just gib the piece

>Attack enemy queen with my queen
>miss

Fucking hate this chess RNG bullshit

>be NEET

Kill yourself.

And don't vote democrat before you do.

That might be one of the few things worse than an artist starting a Patreon.

>incase

Post the ssbbw Gala pics

Don't have them, sorry. That shit's gross IMO.

to much ass

Why wouldn't you want even more of Gala's lucious booty?

D U B L I N
U
B
L
I
N

I'm Irish.

learn a trade skill so that you have a higher chance of dealing with similarly educated people and less job shitters.

also
>tfw no goblin wife to spoil

Please do not pretend that in-game goblins look anywhere near as good as their fanart.

Sometimes too much is just too much.

Don't pretend to be me faggot.

i don't. doesn't mean i can't think they look cute

That isn't the point.

Poker is not a game of luck or gambling.

It is skill alone that determines success.

I don't agree with that notion, Gala's at her finest when the ass is at its largest possible

lol is it okay if i steal this

>Super Saiyan Big Beautiful Woman

I agree with Gala poster. Sucks having a mild fat fetish and people start posting whales.

>known universe consists of two squishy orange spheres
Is this what you wanted?

"At it's largest possible" has the risk of looking like a landwhale.

so what happens if someone starts playing randomly

lol no.

In poker, you can dodge a royal flush.

In mahjong, if someone tsumos on their first draw they get 48000+ points and there's fuck all you can do about it.

Speaking of which, something like pic related is fine but pretty much everything else this guy draws is way too big.

How so?

Raidin'

>First it was sightly chubby
>Then it was firm but wide
>Then it was just full on lardass
>Now people aren't even bothering anymore and it's literally just a step below inflation

>you can dodge a royal flush.
Not for free if you're paying the blind, and that's if you can literally read people's minds.
And the odds of someone (most likely the dealer) first turn drawing a hand that valuable is less likely than a royal flush anyway. You're more likely to get 4 of a kind several hands in a row.

Fatfags were a mistake.

but that's what I'm into

Fatfags come in many flavors
>thiccfag
>guy who thinks he's a thiccfag but posts girls that fit into one of the lower categories
>fatfag
>obesefag

Fatfags can like thicc girls but not obese girls.

exhentai.org/g/962180/42fd8b5182/

does she have a name? could have sworn ive seen this same character drawn before but in a different art style.

just like real life

What he means is that you can buy the pot before the opponent makes their flush since they'll almost always need the turn and/or the river to make it. And since it's much too rare smart players don't bid into trying to make it and therefore you can misrepresent your hand as stronger than it is buy betting into the pot. Which. Unless you suck. Or someone's running a count. You can buy that pot and never face the flush.

I came to this thread for Goblin booty.
Not to hear OP jerk himself off.

funfact: those butterflies are on that alligators face not to be cute for a picture, but to stab its eyes until it cries and drink the tears. Julia Butterflies (Dryas iulia) is the species name

No idea.

In the gold standard of poker. Texas hold em no limit. You play the people. Not the cards. Its a skill game of manipulation and deceit. Politics and body language.

You can play the cards to an extent. But most of the time you are actually either underrepresenting your hand or overrepresenting. Cardplay mainly comes down to how tight or loose you decide to play.

The majority of hands you are either trying to see the turn or river for as little cost as possible. Or trying to sucker others into betting. Or trying to bluff them out of betting. AND ALWAYS trying to make sure no one can figure out what you're doing or figure out a pattern on you.

Spoopy.

source?

Doing EN for the first time, so far it hasn't been too hard.

Canada is currently in one of the worst housing bubbles the world has ever seen.

Seriously dude, I highly recommend reading up on that shit, especially if you're Canadian because you guys are going to get hit the hardest.

>before the opponent makes their flush
Comparing a hand made after the initial deal/flop to a first turn tsumo makes no sense.

SLB

metal

>dat filename

>sadpanda

I'm at work user and I don't want to sign in, may I have that in nHentai form, please?

i don't get it

Go to gym, walk a lot.

If possible walk to the gym and walk back and when it's not a gym day, walk some more.

Also, stop playing bad games.

no

[Carmessi] Date with Gala

go nuts

Ace Attorney in english is set in America, but they eat sushi, visit Japanese temples and ect.

This is a double meta joke.

>tfw Dutch
>started studying last month
>got paid yesterday
>550 euro just for studying
>tuition is only 150 a month

>tfw rolled a female goblin at cataclysm launch and never looked back

I got that part, but is it because she's Caucasian and looking like she's doing sprite animations?

Blizzard shilling is really fucking top today

Post some close & sexy screenshots

>you'll never slide a coin down a goblin's butt crack

Yes. She's a white person that look like she's doing Stand animation for Ace Attorney.

huh i know that feel except the neet part.

Fuckiing France.

This thread made me make a female goblin.

Thanks.

>worst starting zone in the beginning
>becomes the best starting zone a bit later

Post more of this goblin!

Enjoy that stealth animation.

I don't even like incase that much but his goblins are amazing.

I've never heard of that shit server before.

>an entire rar of gnomes and goblins
gonna need both hands for this

>having more than one character
Fucking casual
>b-b-b-but i already did everything possible, i need more characters

then your game is shitty and casual

Same here
I don't even know how fuck am I going to level this little shit lock

Do it for her.

>There's only 3 parts to it...

exterminate

This is why women shouldn't have opinions that anyone takes seriously, those goblins would've grown up and raped her a few years down the line.

It was enough to jack off to em, a shame there isn't more

>170933 results

>sincerely believing this

Since I like commissioning drawings from artists every once in awhile, I've ended up befriending a couple of them. They are the saddest, most unstable fucks I've ever met. They're always complaining about the lack of money, about how rent's coming up. Yet, at the same time they'll drag their feet when it comes to finishing commissions or attempting to find a proper job.

They're no better than fucking NEETs

Last panel was worthy,the others were just telling a story.

I thought furfags were rich and artists made killings off them, how can they always be struggling for rent

courtesy of carmessi himself!

we need to protect our comarade looks like he is in a struggle

RIP in peace thread

More like RIP in pizza me.

Good stuff though

only the really famous ones are making a killing. the typical one you'll come across are south american shitters who survive off of nothing but ramen and their own tears.