XBOX ONE EXCLUSIVE GOTY

You guys all picked up the Xbox Kinect exclusive GOTY right

And people say Xbox has no exclusives....

youtube.com/watch?v=hYdwY7yukc8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/El7qgQXd-xs
games.ucla.edu/game/perfect-woman/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>has two kids
>one is black
>husband is white

Uh yeah they adopted shitlord

Why didn't they make Perfect Man game if they wanted to be progressive? Isn't this offensive to women?

Coming to PC?

>the man is doing the homework with a beta smile
>black kid from white dad
>woman looks taller, stronger and with better posture than the man, even more dominant
>the woman has also a career and its successful and blablabla

Im feeling exactly like when I tried to watch a single episode of Sex and the City. Do women really eat this shit? They fall for it? Do they feel is a fair representation of their actual lives?

After we kill all the googles, women are next in line. Specially if we have sexbots already.

>You can choose your perfect life as a 60 year old
>Like Foreign Minister, but that's too hard, you might want to choose a different option
WOW Fucking triggered. Fucking shitlords. Nothing is hard for women. Fucking Cishet scum

>people on this board getting triggered by a fucking parody game
this is getting sad

>Do women really eat this shit?
They did like Sex and the City. I can't imagine anyone liking this, though.

>man is doing the homework
>the woman has also a career

This is normal. When was the last time you went outside?

Is this what every woman want to aspire?
absolutely disgusting

>everything that's unfathomably retarded is actually deliberate parody
This game isn't, though.

>googles

Underage memer kys

>googles

go back to Cred Forums and post so I can then reply and tell you to go back to plebbit.

How autistic do you have to be to realize that the game is a joke? I thought the 60 year old call girl and the 80 year old tribal fire dancer would have clued you in

I still don't know what twilight zone dimension this game came from.

It's equal parts confusing, sad, and hilarious.

Can you, please, stop forcing this shitty meem?

culture of outrage

fucking googlegolfers stop bullying women reeeee etc

>How autistic do you blah blah blah
It doesn't require autism to look up the game's website. It's *not* a parody game.

No, its not normal. If both have successful careers then the normal thing is to employ someone to cook and do the home shit.

ARE YOU SAYING WOMEN AREN'T PERFECT? YOU FUCKING SHITLORD

>It's a Cred Forums gets triggered by a parody game episode.

see

from one of the devs twitter

See

Even America agrees

youtu.be/El7qgQXd-xs

>Take a shitty warioware minigame
>Add kinect
>Add "women"
>Make it about "life choices"
>Repeat ad infinium
>Platinum bestseller

#MenAreSuperiorToWomen

see
Additonally, see and read:
games.ucla.edu/game/perfect-woman/

Enjoy your "the game is parody" headcanon, though.

If this game was about killing non-whites and preaching about capitalism or some other third thing, you guys would call it GOTY. All forms of propaganda shit.

shieeeet it's almost like different people hold differing beliefs that are opposed to each other

So you agree then that the game is shit. Cool, brah.

Cooking and cleaning are basic skills man has to have.

The game is a parody, if you like to read way too much into shit that's your problem. They even did the white father black kid thing.

>perfect woman
>she wears a hajab

I don't fucking know.

nothing on that page says it's not intentionally comedic
there's just a very vanilla artist statement and pictures of people making goofy poses

>They even did the white father black kid thing.
You spend way too much time on Cred Forums if you think this is ever a joke.

Sheeeeitt so you saying it's only ok when I do it?
Yes, was I not clear?

You spend way too much time not watching shitty american media if you don't think this is ever a joke.

It is a joke, just like the WE WUZ memes. If U was a Cred Forumstard I'd take everything super seriously.

>if you like to read way too much into shit that's your problem.
No, I'm the one who's not reading *anything* into the game. You're the one who looks at the trailer and *interprets* its elements as clear signs of a parody, whereas I just went to the fucking website and read the developer's description of their own project and even of their intentions.

Again, enjoy your headcanon. The devs are being sincere. This isn't parody. You are wrong.

Why did I turn into U?
>THEY MADE A JOKE I DONT LIKE SO THEY WERE SERIOUS!!!!
Jesus Christ user you can clearly tell this is a joke to rule up dumbasses like you. It has all the memes you fags cry about.

>look up creators previous games
>find one where the objective is to be a woman and go around fucking as many guys as possible, including a 14 year old boy

nice

Here's the description of QWOP from the artist's page

>QWOP IS A GAME WHERE YOU DO NOT HAVE SUPERPOWERS, AND YOU DO NOT GET TO LIVE OUT YOUR FANTASY, BUT INSTEAD YOU NEED TO REGAIN SOMETHING MANY OF US TAKE FOR GRANTED: THE ABILITY TO WALK.

QWOP must also be a serious statement on being disabled, because the artist explicitly doesn't mention it being a joke on the page

>there's just a very vanilla artist statement and pictures of people making goofy poses
The game description reveals all those things that have been mentioned as being indicative of parodistic intent (black kid/white husband, the old call girl, etc.) as non-parodistic in nature. Those elements are there because the game's main theme and design philosophy is a celebration of diversity.

Nice stealth moving of the goalpost there, by the way, but this wasn't about whether the game is "comedic", but about whether it is a parody. It's not. You have nothing to base this assumption on other than your mere desperate WANT for it to be parody.

>Jesus Christ user you can clearly tell this is a joke to rule up dumbasses like you.
Yeah, but you're wrong. The game is not a parody. Read the site, maybe watch/read some of the linked articles and videos. None of them treat this as parody, because that's not what it's intended to be.

A key feature of the game is making your first decision at age 60, where you have the choice of being a call girl or a prime minister, and you're telling me this isn't a parody? This is serious? Like it's comedic, but the creator seriously believes that at 60 all women have the choice of being either the prime minister or a call girl?

>produce a humorously exaggerated imitation of (a writer, artist, or genre).

Holy fuck you people who think this is a joke are fucking retards

>The game description reveals all those things that have been mentioned as being indicative of parodistic intent (black kid/white husband, the old call girl, etc.) as non-parodistic in nature. Those elements are there because the game's main theme and design philosophy is a celebration of diversity.
Are you a legit retard?

>>Nice stealth moving of the goalpost there, by the way, but this wasn't about whether the game is "comedic", but about whether it is a parody
Now I know you're retarded. When you paradoy something that is supposed to either mock, or exaggerate something to a humorous level. The Megatrans video on YouTube is a parody of transgender folks.

So is this the "best games" Microsoft was bragging about?

>if this game was about something you agreed with instead of something you hated you'd like it more
no fucking shit, but if it was this gimmick kinect garbage but you played as hitler or something it would be called Cred Forums meme shit, just look at Hatred.

First of all samefag
>Yeah, but you're wrong. The game is not a parody. Read the site, maybe watch/read some of the linked articles and videos. None of them treat this as parody, because that's not what it's intended to be.
So if I make a game about killing Warlocks and Pagans, and in my description I put "behead those that insult your X." I clearly want everyone that believes/practice magic to die in real life right? It is a parody user.

I don't want to go into Cred Forums mode or anything, but why the fuck have feminists latched onto muslims so hard?
>people who supposedly fight for womens rights
>encourage women who preach a culture that treats women as subhuman and inherently far below men
???

>Do women really eat this shit?
Yes
They fall for it?
Yes
Do they feel is a fair representation of their actual lives?
Kinda but it doesnt show that they are smarter and funny than a man

So you think someone shouldn't have the right to produce shit you like because someone might disagree with it? You fags and SJWs need to fuck off. Let people create what they want to create.

what the fuck are you talking about? I firmly believe anyone should make any retarded garbage they want and sell it, I was just trying to say that obviously if something agrees with you, you are more likely to enjoy it. I was also saying if it was oppositely politically slanted, but just as shitty, it would still be shit.

Well it is an xbone "exclusive" so naturally it will.

coal burner

It's already pc.

Guess we've reached the "semantics" point in this conversation where you extend the definition of parody to include practically anything even vaguely humorous. Can't say I blame you. You have nothing else to put up as an argument.

>A key feature of the game is making your first decision at age 60, where you have the choice of being a call girl or a prime minister, and you're telling me this isn't a parody?
Yes, I'm telling you that this isn't a parody of female empowerment games or of "feminist propaganda". I'm telling you that it is sincere in its intent because that's what the developers say about it, not as part of the parody (like in the case of QWOP), but as an honest expression of their true intentions. You can confirm this in off-site interviews, if you want. It's a humorous game that deals with its "choice" mechanics in a comedic way but as I said before, all those things that have been pointed out as indicators of parody, like the kid being of a different color than the husband or the woman having the choice between ending up as a call girl or as a career politician, are *not* actually parodistic, but rather celebratory.

I didn't even know your forehead could get fat. She looks like a fucking brachydios

Well then thank God someone understands something on this site. Sorry user I just woke up 30 minutes ago.

>sjw games
>selling

I'm pretty sure this is a parody, look at how stupid the actual gameplay is

>video is 2 years old
did this game ever come out?

>So if I make a game about killing Warlocks and Pagans, and in my description I put "behead those that insult your X." I clearly want everyone that believes/practice magic to die in real life right?
Could you formulate a different analogy? I'm not getting this one.

>Feminism
>Logic

women in general don't play games. it won't sell to anyone outside of a few numales trying to get bonus points on their fruitless quest to get laid with their feminazi mistresses.

I'm trying to tell you that all because a description says something against/for a certain group it doesn't mean that it shares there ideology. Personally I hate Arabs but I don't think that every Arab should die in a fire.

please stop acknowledging samefag arguments
you cannot win them

>women in general don't play games
That's wrong though, my mama loves Galaga and Pac-man.

Daily reminder OP is a Cred Forumsack faggot.

My argument didn't revolve around him being a samefag.

my guess is because deep down, many of these women probably have suppressed desires to be smacked down and put in place by strong male figure, and they're not going to find that in a secular emasculated society full of wormy little male feminists.

>women in general don't play games.
I think that's bullshit. Genres like Hidden Object games or time management stuff wouldn't be anywhere near as popular as they are if it weren't for female players.

I will agree that this does not look like a game *anyone*, female or male, would have an interest in. It just looks like a joke game (in the sense of a game that's deliberately designed to be shit and off-putting) that you play for a laugh, but they're asking real money for it.

Don't sweat it user!

I don't care, kill yourself
>YOU ADDED THE (YOU) IN MS PAINT

>Game forces you to be in extravagant poses for duration of time

>Life phases are determined on how much you succeed or fuck up

>You can even be dead just from not posing right and dying of alcoholism or broken dreams

Look Cred Forums, I hate SJW's, feminisim, and all the usual shit that plagues games. But this is obviously a parody game, with very obvious and extravagant mechanics involved, and yet you guys are getting pissed because it has women and it's triggering you hardcore.

For fucks sake, if your gonna get angry at a cunt, find the special cunt to hate. Not the random ones you stumble across.

>let's tear down society
>OK but what are we going to replace it with
>we'll worry about that later

>Calls my argument a samefag
>When I clearly stated it wasn't
Do you have an actual counter argument?

no I don't but you might mysteriously get one from me even though I've left the thread

>tfw the western world has such a mental health problem that adults unironically need and enjoy 'mommy loves you' confidence-booster children's stories

Aight

>that husband cooking for her wife's google daughter

Nigger? Fresh memes are here already?

nobody here is going to understand what google is in reference to, Cred Forums just started saying that a couple days ago and it has caught on literally nowhere else. it shouldn't have even caught on there.

t. googlelover :^)

The art style looks really awful.