GOTY

GOTY.

lol no

What firmware are Wii U hacks possible on?

TINY

oh cool, a beach level

That was so much fun in Sticker Star and Paper Jam and Dream Team

5.5.1 which is the latest. Nintendo doesn't care about the Wii U anymore so they aren't going to patch it

>nintendo fans on Cred Forums shit on sonyggers/xbots for buying games for their graphics
>suddenly a HD paper mario game comes out, everyone is looking forward to it despite the gameplay still being god awful

So you're just going to ignore all the hate this game gets here?

Of course he is.

F U C K O F F MARKETER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>posting WiiU native resolution image as OP picture

disappointing.

ROY IS THE FINAL BOSS

These days I'm more excited about updates to the TTYD HD texture project than hearing about what kind of nonsense nintendo is doing to this series.

Still no dump? Where the fuck is """henry"""

Two more hours. Game is huge. Hang on.

Honestly, I find the koopalings to be a deterrent at this point. Just the term "koopaling" makes me think "Its turtle with troll doll hair/head accessory attacking with a wand and retreating into its shell just like SMB3...and NSMB Wii...and NSMB2...and NSMB Wiiu...and Paper Jam..." Judging from what we saw with Morton and Iggy, we're going to get another seven rounds of this slop.

Why is this game being shilled so hard this whole week? Fuck off, it looks bland

It's the last thing before the wiiu dies (zelda doesn't count since it is on NX too)

It's ironic. And the game was leaked, since Nintendo fucked up and let people who pre-downloaded it actually get the full game and play it.

>Two more hours
Ya got 5 minutes Hendoo.

Nintendo didn't really fuck up, those people that predownloaded still had to pay in full.

>7 koopalings return for mario kart 8
>okay thats kinda neat!
>now they are the sub bosses of EVERY FUCKING MARIO GAME EVER
remember when we had unique bosses and not these 7 koopalings all the fucking times?

Well yeah, but the game was released like two weeks early. Imagine if even one of those people can make dumps of the game, that'd result in pirates being able to play game earlier than ones who are buying boxed copies.

They did because the preloads from Nintendo only download 75% of the data.
Someone at Nintendo fucked and it downloaded 100% so these people got full access and they cut off the preload option completely

Your dumb

Post some proof, """""henry""""

And NSMB and NSMB 2 and NSMB U and NSLB.

Luckily for Nintendo, the few people that do have the game are not piratebros but instead are e-celebs who want to shill and cocktease that they have the game but don't want to release it to the public.

not even the best Wii U game of this year

>mario kart 8
You mean nsmbw

>tfw never liked the Koopalings and now I have to deal with them being back again

Blame the assholes who kept begging for them to come back. Nintendo was right to box them the first time.

What, you're telling me hackers can pay already while regular customers still have to wait?

No customers that preloaded received the full game. Most hackers didn't because they aren't drones

Yeah, I sure miss, giant bob-omb, piranha plant in a diaper and giant wiggler.

The return of the Koopalings was the biggest fucking monkey's paw in awhile.

They're in every NSMB outside of 1, they're in Paper Jam and Colour Splash, MK8 and even Smash Bros, plus they've started throwing them into those MS Olympic games.

I'm glad 3D Land and World didn't use them, and I'm really hoping the next 3D Mario keeps it up.

>Still no dump?

Be patient, it should be up in 4 hours...IF I feel like it.

sick thumbnail brah

Fuck you francis, """henry""" will deliver