How is mount and blade warband on consoles Cred Forums?

How is mount and blade warband on consoles Cred Forums?

They probably should have released it with the diplomacy mod. That would make it 100% more viable as a purchase. I haven't played it, but I believe it's just the vanilla, which is still probably worth the money. But then again you could just play it on pc

At $20 it's well worth the money. The controls are surprisingly okay on a controller if you turn the sensitivity all the way up. Only bad thing I have with the console port is auto saving is default and you can't turn it off.

>autosaving is default

Oh fug, that's hardcore

what's the battlesize on ps4 ?

really ? You can't mess around and quickload ?

>32 players max in multiplayer
kek

>mount and blade for consoles
for what purpose

this game would run just fine even on a toaster, and playing on console doesn't allow you to play with mods which is the major appeal of this game

I'll be getting it soon. I heard it was really good game on steam so I'm excited to finally be able to play it.

make a separate character for fucking around.

I always play on save on exit only. that way I really have to think about my decisions. it's fun and puts hairs on your chest, wimp.

>no mods
>no m+kb

I can't image it being any good.

>19,99
FUCKING YUROS, HOW THE FUCK DOES THIS MAKE SENSE.

It's 1,000.00, not 1.000,00.

No it isn't.

1.000,00 is correct.

wow its almost like different parts of the world do things differently

It plays alright, only bought it to support devs. The vanilla game feels like crap to be honest, I forgot diplomacy and AI orders werent a thing in vanilla and it feels really bad without them.

>no Napoleonic Wars with 200 man sieges
shit port tb h

64*
and no mods

i bet they won't be in 60 frames

>1.000,00.

europeens seriously use TWO decimal points in their numbers? WTF LOL dumbasses

only dumb americans write like this the same retards who use imperial and F

>a comma

Did they leave out a 9 or just misplace the comma? Why the fuck do games cost so much in Yuroland? That's fucking awful.

Doesn't matter if the gameplay is good.

>mountainblade without mods
it's shit

>only dumb americans use comma's correctly

lolwut?

We don't put dots or commas there like yanks.
We just put 1 000 000 or 1000000 if you wanna look terrible doing it.

If they port badly. M&B is easy to run.

It is actually, and its stable. The tradeof however is that fights are 50 v 50 at max so its kindof shit regardless. Id rather take 30 FPS and 100 vs 100.

It makes absolutely no sense to use commas to delineate the decimal part of a number. It seems like it would make programming harder now that I think about it, commas are usually used to make lists or separate arguments of a function, it would get confusing as fuck to pass decimal numbers.

PS4\game recognize keyboard, I'm playing (with mouse linked to kb) this way dayone

>50 v 50 at max

>No m&KB.
>Runs m&KB.

What?

Consoles are not designed for such farts of video game entertainment.