New game comes out

>New game comes out
>Has the most beautiful graphics
>The funnest gameplay
>The most bombastic, enjoyable and atmosphere fitting OST of all time
>Story is well written but there are skippable cutscenes
>One catch: It HEAVILY promotes an SJW agenda
Would you still play it?

Yeah. The gameplay would make up for the propaganda.

You didn't list anything I really care about on its own.

Interesting characters.

Not video games. Fuck off

>Second word of post is game
>Post is about a theoretical game
>Not video games
k

>free videogames for life
>catch is you become a girl

Would you?

It sounds perfect.

>well written story
>SJW agenda
Pick one

If the story is well written, there wouldn't be an sjw agenda.
Being that sjw agendas have logical flaws to them.

Is it a little girl?

It's an oxymoron. The story can't be well written because it takes no root in reality.

I skip cutscenes and dialogue in 90% of games nowadays anyways. So I would pirate it because fuck a cuck developer like that.

>>Story is well written but there are skippable cutscenes
>>One catch: It HEAVILY promotes an SJW agenda

These are mutually exclusive.

>The funnest gameplay
>skippable cutscenes

I don't see why I wouldn't.

I don't see why I wouldn't.

You can't push SJW bullshit with interesting characters. If they were, it wouldn't be SJW bullshit.

Depends. Are we talking 'instantaneous magical transformation' or 'multiple surgeries'? because I'd say yes to the former, no fucking way to the latter.

One or two of those conditions cannot exist with the last condition. It is impossible.

Yes obviously. Then I can meet up with my Cred Forumsirgins and change their life :3

>The story can't be well written because it takes no root in reality.
This is not a medium that's well rooted in reality, user.

this is the second thread I've seen you in in 5 minutes, is your life actually that pathetic?

So no video game is well written then?

SJW stuff is rejected purely when it is poorly thought out and nonsensical.

If it had a good story, then the game would only have any good bits from SJWland, if any, so it would be fine.

If you mean it's just a good story and there's SJW window dressing then sure?
Fighting a literal embodiment of the patriarchy would be funny.

Big dick loli with a heavy ballsack, sure.

Free video games is nice but I like my pingus.

Day 1 pirate

Of course I would. I don't even necessarily mind some SJW stuff. Gone Home's story was fine, for example. And Crypt of the Necrodancer was pretty based.

How the fuck can it have the most fun gameplay and a well written story if it heavily promotes SJW agenda? They are mutually exclusive.

>good gameplay
>sjw
Pick one.
They're always complaining about things like boses, not puttin an emphasis on fun and narrative over gameplay.

No.

Crypt of the Necrodancer

I would skip the cutscenes. Funner isn't a word. It's most fun, or more fun.

>The most fun
>Well written story
>CotN
Fuck no. A le gimmicky twist on a working dungeon crawling formula with low-tier cheap pixel graphics is as fun as any popular mobile game I can find on Playstore for free.

Is a time waster, not time well spent enough to be called worth and fun.

Yes. It would be nice to keep my dick, and also have big tits, but I would be fine with having a vagina for free games for life.

Good point, sir. Help those virgins deep dick you. Nobody is stopping you from getting implants & taking our seed.

it is fun. you are just too snoody and can only play games that spend billions on graphics.

half the shit in OP's list is subjective anyway.

where's the downside?

Fucking learn to distinguish between good pixel art and bad lazy cheap ones.

And if it´s all subjective anyway, you wouldn´t mind me calling CotN shit would you now? Because is all in my opinions anyway right? You play a fucking shitty game that is not fun.

if it's magic and i get a new identity. i also have to be pretty

No.

>The funnest gameplay
>It HEAVILY promotes an SJW agenda

Imagine if a good game dev put their best efforts into making the best game they could and suddenly the publisher was like "PANDER TO SOCIAL JUSTICE OR YOU'RE ALL FIRED", in that situation would you still play it?

I would pirate it.

All of that is based on whether or not you consider fun an adjective, formally it's not but I don't think most people care.

>Would you still play it
This depends on 2 unlisted factors.
>Is the game free or not?
>If the latter (and I assume the latter, since it's 1+2000+114-99) is it pirateble in any form?
If I have to pay and can pirate, yes.
If free, yes.
If I have to pay and can't pirate, no.
While I do play games for fun, showing my support for a specific ideal (I.E. the thing the game represents because SJW wants it to) that I do not support is not a good thing and even if I bought the game to enjoy it, it's money in the pocket of said SJW and makes them feel like I am validating their claim about (topic) irrelevant of my views and spurs them on to fight for their "righteous cause" further.

Yes, because it has skippable cutscenes. If I don't want it, I can just skip over it.

You're right in a way but it's a double edged sword, on one hand you're saying no to an ideology you disagree agree with but on the other you're making it less likely that the dev would make otherwise good games ever again(no sales no studio).

You could argue that they'd learn their lesson but look at all the defunct game companies whose devs never made a game together again and went defunct because they couldn't sell enough.

I also see your point, yeah. But the problem is, you can't justifiably remove the SJW aspects from future games by explaining to them that you play their games for fun, not for the ideals.
Cause the considerable bulk of anyone promoting Social Justice claims in this day and age are retards who don't listen to reason, when it comes to their ideals, anyway.
And all in all, all it does is hurt the societies of Earth as a whole supporting them, irrelevant of how good their games are. Someone else will come along eventually and make something equally good with no controversial topics shoehorned in for promoting ideals outside the game.

I can guarantee that this will never happen.

OP here, even if you removed the SJW aspects this will never happen because everything I listed is subjective as hell. That's besides the point.

I'm /queer as folk/ so most likely.

>Story is well written but there are skippable cutscenes
>One catch: It HEAVILY promotes an SJW agenda
this doesn`t fit. But if the gameplay was actually good I`d play the game no problem. Maybe I`d pirate if the sjw stuff was really bad.