No friends to play vidya with

>no friends to play vidya with
Do you play video games woth friends?

Yno

Try to but I forget they suck and it aggravates to me no end.
>Hurr durr it's just a game nerd why should I be good

dumb weeb, kys

>2016
>Using weeb as an insult
>On a japanese image board
Wew, lad

Yes, its called RPGS.

What's a good game to play while rewatching shows?

>tfw not a single friend ever in my life

>all friends just play CSGO or DOTA

anyone want to play game?

why would you want to play with friends? are you a faggot or something? been playing alone for 30 years now

anyone want to play BF2 revive?

All I want is a clingy girl (male) friend that begs for my attention. Is that so much to ask?

>Japanese image board

Cover up, your idiot is showing.

i know your feel

How does it feel to be a sad pathetic faggot that's going to die alone? C'mon we all want to know.

>tfw you only play games with teenagers

>Azusa

Yeah, a few. Now mostly playing GTA V.

I got overwatch but I am bad and don't have any friends to play with.

Its okay Azusa I only have one friend to play Vidya with regularly and he ditches me for other friends a lot.

>posting smug anime girl

Please stop...it just makes me want to rape you without a condom. Just stop.

Not at the moment, but I will when Space Hulk comes out

that's honestly pretty impressive

Something wrong, my friend?

Post your profile and I'll add you if I work up the courage. I have no problem with anime but I don't tolerate actual homosexuals.

>you will never be a teacher who violently rapes and molests Asuza in the club room

>start playing game
>half dozen friend requests in the first couple days if not hours
>accept a few
>enjoy playing and jolly cooperation

>they start messaging about non-game related things
>they start trying to converse when I'm playing other games
>they bug me to come back to Game X while I'm in the middle of trying to enjoy Game Y
>they message me that I need to get on now, again, because they need me for something
>remove, block, repeat process

To hell with people.

I didn't find that one cute, so the boner is gone, thanks user.

>you will never be azusa

you're probably a meme ritsufag

>need to work up courage to add someone

Gee user do you not tolerate actual homosexuals because you want to be the biggest faggot in the room?

>Likes worst girl
>Thinks best girl is a meme

>an actual faggot talking to me
Disgusting. Why don't you go get aids and commit suicide before you're 30?

What a shame

>Anime fags
>think any of their waifus are in fact not shit

Everybody dies alone, user.

I know that feeling all too well

Brutal.

I don't playe multiplayer games because I don't have any friends, but who cares, multiplayer game aren't nearly as good as singleplayer games anyway, right guys?

Yes because Im not an autistic weeb retard who doesnt know how to socially intereact

Life is the most brutal thing there is, user.

I don't know man, I'd date, fuck, wed, and raise three strong willed and successful children with Quake 3 Arena.

>not liking womalet

I can't really argue with this.

LMAO multiplayer is the best is been in decades. In the future games will be strictly only online and multiplayer only. You're a washed up relic loser. The future is nothing but friend lists and upvotes.

Are you trying to get me erect?

I have a small group of online friends I play overwatch and siege on xbone. Really looking forward to getting For Honor, got my group all alpha keys and everyone seems pretty into it

I'll sometimes play Rocket League with a friend of mine. I wish he liked other games too, because he's so obsessed with it, I can't play any other games with him. I'll play about 5 games of RL with him, then leave because I get tired and he'll still be playing it.

Before he got into the RL craze, he did use to play a bunch of other games with me. Looking back, I wish he had never bought that game.

i dont enjoy games but we can talk over discord if you like.

What if I told you that you can make friends by playing online

same here
four even

>discord
I tried 2 different Cred Forums discord chat rooms and they were full of gay furshit

Why is it so perfect?

K-on is more than an anime. K-on is a way of life it's like the water in the river, or the leaves on the tree, eternal. You just don't watch K-on you savor it. The story of four girls not including worst girl. Azuza in a light music group is the story to outlive that of the bible. One that is more than just a story, but a way of being.

you must be a very special snowflake if that's a current picture of you

Fucking croppers, sauce.

>Insert obligatory tic tac toe comic here

Azuza a shit mio is way better

Uhm, i don't know, i don't go to anything Cred Forums related, its mostly aids.

honestly, i dont even know why i come to Cred Forums, i dont even like games..

You can discord me if you'd like, but first i need to know your age.

No friends on Steam, no friends on Playstation Network, no friends on LoL, no friends on WoW.

God, how do I make friends again ? I'm so lonely. Thank god my cousin agreed to play Paladins with me the other time, but the game isn't very good.

I'll be your friend user

Maybe it's your personality

By playing video games and being social? It isn't hard, really.

Ye ive got 5 close mates who play quite alot like me and a few others who are just casuals. Got our own TS channel that we all are in permanently so we can chat/play all the time.

I guess so.

>Go to weekly Smash Bros and Street Fighter tournaments all the time.
>Order a Pizza every thursday and play fighting games in a friends basement with 6 + other people drinking and having fun.

Life is good.

Seriously if you wanna make some vidya friends fast, get into your local fighting game scene. Whether you want to play Smash, Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, whatever. I had no friends after high school and after doing this I have tons of friends.

I used to, we usually play fightan and co-op shit shit while drinking booze and all. Suddenly, a wild job offer overseas appeared and is too good to pass up. Now am only able to play with them through mobas, sadly.

I don't know. Sometimes everything is good on my games and we have fun but that happens more and more rarely and people don't add me after it happens.

>waaah i have no friends
>posts steam
>156 friends

How do I tell my friends that I want to play alone and don't hurt their feelings?

Yes, I want to play CS:GO with a bunch of complete strangers.

I'm the same when it comes to multiplayer. Usually, if the people that want to play with me are playing the same game, I'll just go offline with an excuse that I need to go and start the game. Otherwise, I'll play it and tell them "Sorry, I'm really in the mood for this game tonight and want to get a couple of games off on it". If they decide to join me, I'll play one or two games with them just to humor them, then say I'm done, leave the game, go offline, start it again.

>look it up
>she's legitimately said this shit to me
>WoW level 100 with level 90 heirloom gear
>Died in H Icc 25 for achievements
>Her dps is 1/3 of my shadow priest
>I just play for fun/you need a life/ I dont care about my gear
Least i've seen her tits, that helps take the aggravation off.

Just fucking hang yourself

look, another faggot thread

No, I have 1 friend, and he has a toaster, all he can play is assfaggots, and i'm not into that.

I would never add anyone from Cred Forums either, everyone here is fucking gay and into ERP

Hey man, I just wanted to see if anyone else was getting Space Hulk Deathwing.

>I would never add anyone from Cred Forums either
Good call when faggots like browse this board.

are you op?

It's not gay if I'm a girl, user.

Sucks bad, I lost a lot of friends lately because of some bullshit.

Nah

keep your mental illness to yourself

Fuck off bullies

>only friend gets pissy I built a pc
>buys a ps4 to spite me and tells me why I should regret my purchase
>eventually drops contact with me
>haven't talked to him or anyone else for half a year now
thanks for listening Cred Forums

that's not a friend
that's a fucking retard
good riddance

The console wars claim another victim.

>bullies
fuck off retard I just want to fap to pics of qts wearing cute clothes
not read shitposting attentionwhoring retards
kys yourself

I have one friend who sometimes comes over to play whatever is on my PC, or Halo: MCC. It always devolves into us getting bored within 40 minutes, then going outside and drinking ourselves stupid.

My other friends and roommate don't play vidya, they just drink and grill. I'm okay with this

steam id?!?

good, dropping that asshole was clearly to your benefit.

>no one posted steam yet
where are the clingy gaibois?

Well good for you, that is one retarded faggot you had as a friend.

These threads always end up being a faggot nest. No wonder people are pissed about them.

fuck off cunt

Why do all weeaboos lack any and all social skills?

just post lewd pics already holy shit

>Post anime steam thread
>actual steam profile isnt anime
>not gay
>dont erp
Who devilish here

You got it backwards you retarded fuck.
People with low social skill try to distract themselves from their flaws so they use games and anime as escapism thus you see "weebs" with no social skills. Why are you so stupid?

what's up fuccboi
got anything to say?

Me, but I don't post my profile because even if I add somebody I would never play with them.

n-no

>Thread starts getting lewd
>Everything's getting deleted
Well ok then.

Fuck u