Who is your favorite Fire Emblem lord? Why?

Who is your favorite Fire Emblem lord? Why?

Mine is Leif 'cause he's actually a really good unit in his game and underrated. Plus, I really like watching him grow from a naive kid into a confident and capable leader by the time FE4 rolls around.

Mine is Roy because he gets all the bitches.

>Literally gets to smash Magic Girl Hector, a savage, and a cougar
it's not fair

This
Roy is our boy

Lyn becuse she is hot.
And also the first one I played as.

>A FUCKING LEAF

Fuck off

Lyn a slut

Ephraim because I want him to destroy my ass

Lyn is not a Lord. She's an ignorant savage with a glorified tutorial.

Ike but for this reason.

Unless you look like Soren, he's not going to buttfuck you.

She is the cutest

Then I'll fuck FE Fates Ike. Everybody is horny 24/7 in that fucking game.

Sigurd is cute! CUTE!

I'm going to marry Lord Sigurd!

He will always love his silver sword more than he loves you

Why are you posting Hector's wife?

Shut up!

And after I marry him, I'm going to marry my brother because he is also CUTE!

B-but user, she is MY wife !!

No she isn't, Mark. Face the facts, you LOST.

Yeah, he's pretty hot.

My favourite is Holmes because he's a riot.

I also like Leaf, though. Partially for how he grows through the storyline but mostly for his role in gameplay. While he's not an immensely powerful combat unit like some lords, he fills a lot of niches and contributes quite a bit to your army; his light sword helps out a lot in manster, his support bonuses are often crucial, he can hold the king sword for more support, and he can get some kills with the right weapon due to pathetic enemy stats.

Roy

shit status as a unit be dammed, he accomplishes a fucking ton, is a great character, and gets his choice of bitches

Ayy, another Tear Ring Saga boy? Both Holmes and Runan are better than most of the FE lords, desu. Holmes is Holmes and Runan actually has the ability to get shit done without being a bitch about it like Corrin can't

Leif isn't that bad combat wise because of scrolls. My level 20 Leif is almost capped with almost all of his non magic stats even before he turns into a Prince. The low caps and weak enemies are definitely a plus either way.

Are you a Chad enough dude to get this man's respect?

Is there anyway to trade items between people in 4? It's my first time playing though it.

Yeah I suppose anyone can be good in FE5 with growths and scrolls. My last several playthroughs have been with 0% growths so I'm used to him being extremely weak.

Pawn shop.

Mine is Micaiah because she has a tight butt.

good taste, anons

I'll say Sigurd, because it tried something that I haven't seen in other FEs: a protagonist that's already promoted, and still fairly powerful by endgame.

I would definitely choose Ike if not for Sigurd, though. Those stats, that development. Why, RD, why. All you gave us for Ike was a good Cost-6 promotion.

>No growths
Fuck off DonDon, we get it, you're good at FE

I'm not that guy, it's a very common challenge run and isn't that hard in FE5 because enemy stats suck.

Anyway, have any of you played vestaria saga yet?

You mean Kaga's revenge on weeabookind?

Nah, I haven't, but it looks pretty fine, if a little Kaga in terms of difficulty. Cavwaifu tho~

I'm waiting for a translation. Is it true that it can't be played on a mac?

It was made specifically with SRPG veterans in mind

>if a little Kaga in terms of difficulty
So there are some ridiculously overpowered things that make it quite easy overall?

I actually saw the fourth or so map and it has soooo many god damn units. Kaga made it so that everyone has to be used or deployed at some point, lest the game become unbeatable by the end