What games take place in a very short amount of time?

What games take place in a very short amount of time?
like it all happens in a day or a couple of ours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k5tyMXXDPX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Majora's Mask

There's the Devil May Cry games where everything happens in one night.

Holy shit Cred Forums has the strangest fucking requests

Half Minute Hero.
You only have 30 seconds to save the world.

Conquers bad fur day

World’s Longest 5 Minutes

latest batman game is supposed to be all during 1 night I think

Deus ex happens overnight iirc, but maybe not. I can't remember if JC had some time to rest, was captured or anything

If you think this is something strange for Cred Forums I can only tell you to lurk moar

Majora's Mask
Ephemeral Fantasia
Lots and lots of game show games, like Family Feud.
The original SNES Harvest Moon, relatively speaking.

youtube.com/watch?v=k5tyMXXDPX4

Undertale

HL2 takes a little more than 24 hours
The serious sam series as well
And dark souls? I think?

>And dark souls? I think?
How do you figure? There is absolutely no in-game indication of time passing.

Time is convoluted yadda yadda, no way to know how long dark souls' adventure took. Every rest at a bonfire can take an instant to whole days

doesn't Pikmin have a limited time frame?

All the arkham games take place in one night.

real life has a limited time frame

there's just nothing meaningful to do here

isn´t HL1 too in a day?
maybe a couple hours more

mario 64 takes place over only a couple minutes/hours.

Hotel dusk.

MGS1 is basically from late evening/midnight to morning/midday

HL1 is no more than 4 hours, that's for sure. It all depends on how much time you spend passed out

Each of the Zero Escape games... sort of.

Any of the doom games are pretty much real time in terms of time span.

No, I mean like Pikmin takes place over 72 hours or something like that

>Deus ex happens overnight iirc, but maybe not. I can't remember if JC had some time to rest, was captured or anything
I don't think so. he goes by helicopter between the US, china and europe and there's so so many infiltrations and stuff... and actually now that I think about it there are definitely newer newspapers lying around as the game rolls on

Pikmin 1 does, 2 doesn't, dunno about 3

it made 1 better than 2 imo

Max Payne

Good point. I should check the newspapers next time I replay the game

Vanquish and Binary Domain come to mind. There aren't many rest moments and iirc they both happen overnight

Bloodborne

half minute hero

Pikmin 1 has a time limit of 30 days.
Pikmin 2 has no limit.
Pikmin 3 technically doesn't have a limit, but you only have so much juice available and I think that around 60-70 days you would completely run out, with no more fruit to locate to extend that.

Resident Evil 3 takes place in what's a single night I think.

Basically the whole Prince of Persia series.

Not counting the tutorial level, Sands of Time takes place over the course of about 15-20 hours.
Warrior Within takes place within the span of 24 hours, again tutorial not included.
Two Thrones is actually the shortest if memory serves, taking place entirely in the course of a single daylight period, so about 14 hours.

12 HOURS

I'm not sure if I remember that correctly but didn't Ghost Trick only take place within 24 hours or something like that

Half Minute Hero

Don't RE 2 and 3 happen in the same time frame?

It takes place in one evening night.

That was a really good game.

Marble madness takes place in a nano second before the universe was created

Eternal Darkness takes place over the course of one evening. The sun is setting but never goes down, which implies around 5 or 6 hours if it was summer.

I think there's like six hours difference in their starting points, but with significant overlap

Onimusha Warlords, the game itself is short. Game beggins late in the afternoon and ends early in the morning, by sunrise.

Resident Evil 1 and 2.

Maybe Ys chonicles 1, it's day time for the first half of the game, then it gets dark as you climb the tower of Darm, by the time you have reached the top and everything is done it's morning.

It's 3 days, retard. It even says so on map names

Majoras mask is a few days.
Dead rising 1 and 2 take place around the same time frame
Deus ex 1 and 3 take place over the course of a few nights.
Technically ocarina of time only takes place over the course of 1-2 days thanks to time travel fuckery.

You show up at 9, and then it's nighttime when you get knocked out. then it's daytime again

Ghost Trick is one evening. I think it probably has more playtime than time actually passing in-game.

Metro 2033 probably takes place in 2 days. One full day to get to Polis and another day to get to V6 and launch the rockets.

Mirror's Edge begins in the morning and ends in the evening of the third day

It's impossible to ascertain the timeframe of Deus Ex because the "always night" thing is just a stylistic choice and not something the devs thought through while accounting for travel time and time zones, but a decent estimate is five nights. One in New York, one in Hong Kong, one more in New York/east coats, one in Paris, and one in Nevada

HL2 represents approx. 60 hours from the PoV of Gordon non-stop, but a week or something passes while he's in teleport limbo

The halo trilogy+ODST.
It all takes place within a couple months if I remember correctly.