Not only a fad, but literally a product made by fascist bigots

>not only a fad, but literally a product made by fascist bigots

So VR is pretty much dead by now?

>Cred Forums will defend Palmer Luckey selling out to kikebook now because muh sjw

watch it happen

literally made by Cred Forums then?

>people actually get this worked up over politics

Nobody is going to care in a week. Nobody cares about Oculus. Their best option is to just say nothing and ignore it.

If anything it'll do even better since everyone on Cred Forums will buy two copies to support their lord and savior.

Nah, I'm all in on facebook rift going down. Seems win-win no matter what happens.

>Luckey steps down
Non-left-wing gaming community gets pissed at them for 'caving to pressure', alienates more people, Oculus crashes harder

>Luckey remains onboard
Lefties eternally buttlbasted, shame normies into not using/buying it, Oculus crashes harder

>don't support a developer who supports a presidential candidate that's not Shillary

That's actually the definition of a fascist bigot.
Not that it matters since the election is rigged anyway, but fuck you for making me respond.

I mean I don't give a fuck what the CEO of a company I buy products from believes. I'm liberal as fuck and still eat Chick-fil-A because shit's good.

The Oculus is a shitty product though, and selling out to Facebook is even worse. But I wouldn't put it past trumpfags to suddenly support all this shit just because the guy's a Trump supporter. Hell, we'll probably get people from his shitposting group here.

I'm honestly more disgusted that he financially supports a "reddit meme shitposting group" than the fact that he's pro-Trump. You can vote for/throw money at whatever candidate you want, but that's some fucking cancerous shit there.

I know how you feel user, but it is a way of calling other people's opinions shit.
Actually it's more harsh, you're saying the way they want things is fucking dumb as fuck.
And since there are no peaceful disagreements in politics, only "you're a fucking moron," it HAS to be worked up.
To me, politics is more normalfag than anything I can think of.

On one hand, it does sort of mater what CEOs believe, because they're in a better-than-average position to influence the political process. On the other, Chick-Fil-A was pissing into the wind, and anyone who thinks Clinton is dramatically better than Trump (and vice versa) needs to remove their head from their ass. Or I guess the self-serving nature of this sort of slacktivism is most evident in the fact that the CEO of Whole Paycheck is ludicrously libertarian, but that doesn't stop pussy leftists from shopping there.
As for this Palmer Luckey thing, without giving enough of a shit to read any articles, this is the sort of thing that can only happen because Oculus has become irrelevant.

I was just thinking how this is a win win

>support Donald's trump, good for me
>blows out sjws, good for me
>normies support it less, less occlusexclusive, good for me
>occlus hopefully crashes, good for me

Anyone who doesn't support the above train of thought is a fag and all you "but the trump fags reeeee" are retarded for thinking otherwise

>devs
yeah, some literally who devs who make 2D retro platformers for fucking VR
they will be sorely missed

Nah, fuck Facebook but, but a man shouldn't be coerced to step down because some people found out he's not supporting the mainstream narrative.

This is Firefox CEO bullshit all over again.

>Firefox CEO donates to Rhomney iirc

>faggots dig through records, find out

>force him to step down as Firefox CEO because he supported Romney

this shit is retarded as hell, liberal armchair babies

>devs
Which devs?
Because I'm sure their shovelware don't count as "games"

Didn't get he get a million dollar separation and likely still works with them lmao

I thought Luckey was just anti-Clinton, wouldn't he have to be a Trump supporter by process of elimination if he doesn't want her to be president?

Insomniac

>Billionary Lucky Palmer is funding Cred Forums to produce meme magic for Trump

Somehow, Cred Forums believes this. It says it right there. CEO of Oculus, Lucky Palmer, is funding Cred Forums's Politically Incorrect board Cred Forums to produce pro-Trump MEME MAGIC.

Is Cred Forums niggers?

most gamers are disenfranchised low income civilians
trump intends to make life worse for such people
donating to his cause is demonstrating an intent to harm gamers
they were justified

>F****** B*****
Literally meaningless words that don't describe anything other than someone with an idea I personally disagree with.

Whats the point of having elections if you cant vote for the other guy

if this was Cred Forums I'd politely ask you why you think that way. But this ain't Cred Forums.
Anyways, VR is trash for the most part. Call me when we have Battlestar Galactica alternate reality sim thingies.

ITT: Trumpkins getting BTFO

Literally why does political affiliation matter? Unless you're not fucking annoying, it should not matter.

>Trumpkins
i identify as a donald trump and you can't stop me uwu

>VIDEO GAMES
If you don't know what "primary, secondary, and tertiary" mean in relation to this board then you MUST leave. Take this shit to Cred Forums, it's only video games because the guy owns a company that makes a headset that can be used for games.

I swear to fucking christ if Hiroshima-san doesn't make a /ip/ - Industry Politics board I'm going to shoot myself

Chances are these devs were most likely artfags who brought nothing but cancer anyway

What a loss

>vr dead
>people not realizing that once japan makes it big, it'll be huge in the rest of the world

Reddit invaded years ago, so probably.

Trump would lower taxes on low income people as well as support job creation, particular in low-skilled industries like production.

but hillary is looking after you :^)

Why should he care? He already got his 2 billions for Oculus, he's not involved anymore.

You realise people don't care about that shit when it comes to Trump, right? They NEVER go after his economic intentions, only the "muh racism/sexism" shit. It's why he's giving Clinton so much competition, though she's not much better.

You're a stupid gullible faggot and you're speaking out your ass.
The only people Trumps policies are bad for are welfare queens who refuse to work, and those in the absolute highest tax bracket.

The second one is the reason why the media hates him. People like you don't use your fucking brains though.
I bet you think the TV tells you the truth on the news.

Aren't Trumps proposed tax brackets better for low income people?

>and anyone who thinks Clinton is dramatically better than Trump (and vice versa) needs to remove their head from their ass.
Again, liberal as fuck, but I agree here. Going just by platform, I will say I find Hillary's much better than Trump's, who's tax plan is fucking retarded and plan for healthcare equally so, but she's shady as fuck and I have doubts her commitment to the common man over her Wall Street backers. Trump's shady as fuck too and constantly flip flops on the few issues he has, along with his cabinet picks touting the same old establishment GOP views they've had for decades, despite him trying to label himself as "anti-establishment".

Our picks fucking suck this year. I was more of a Sander's guy myself, but nigga got fucking screwed over. Shame too, because Trump is probably going to win because of how unfavorable Clinton is.

But I'm going full so I better shut up.

All this time and im shitposting for free
I bet the mods are laffing at us rn

>Out of now 36 posts
>The rest is entirely political nonsense

Boy I sure do love these VIDEO GAMES

Well the very idea behind politics is debating on what is the best way to run a society, who is suitable to run or control it, where the society should be run, ergo, where does the control lie, when is the best time to induce social change or stop it, and how to get the answers to all these questions. All these points refer to a society or a community, and caring about the greater society or community, along with debating publicly, are indeed two of the most normalfag things to do.

Tl;dr: I agree

Welcome to the XXI Century Western World, guess how we solved that identitary crisis :^)

Thanks for correcting the record.

Bullying someone into losing their job because their harmless lifestyle isn't the accepted norm is LITERALLY the shit these people claim to be against. I wish they were self aware enough to feel the shame they should have.

There must be some way to salvage liberalism from the hypocritical mess it has become.

While you are technically correct. He is a populist and it's not an intended effect. You have to understand it's the same as Marxists they don't plan to impoverish everyone and they aren't bad people, it's just what their system would do.
Most people don't understand economics and as a result think protectionism is good, they haven't seem anything as simple as a Ricardian model.
But that doesn't make them bad people, or less deserving of our respect. Palmer had every right to support whomever he wants with 0 consequences to his life.

Importantly, there can't be such a thing as an anti-establishment billionaire. I mean, what exactly do Trump supporters think anti-establishment means?

VR TECHNOLOGY IS RACIST!
HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!
END THE INTERNET!
PULL THE PLUG NOW!

>You have to understand it's the same as Marxists they don't plan to impoverish everyone and they aren't bad people

But all Trump supporters are obviously nationalist white supremacists. That nazi deserves to lose his job.

>Most people don't understand economics
I find that people who express this sort of sentiment know the least about economics.

I cannot comprehend a world where people hate you, try to get you fired and through shitfits for liking politicians they don't like.
I thought the #stopharper movement was pathetic, but American's and Europeans are far worse.

I think Clinton will win based on her gender and name recognition alone. People decide who they vote for based on superficial reasoning all the time, it's why they say women elected Kennedy because of how charismatic and attractive he was. It's also one of the reasons why I can't bring myself to care about politics: for every one person who thinks long and hard about who to vote for, there's at least 20 who don't, and guess who's most important in this democratic voting system of ours?

People should want to distance themselves from a rich guy donates to literal shitposting agency.
I dont care about which side said agency supports, all shitposting is the same.

I have a degree in it.
Gains from trade is a really elementary concept.

this thing was pretty much dead in the ground as soon as facebook bought it anyway

>aspie retard wants to buy billboards and put dank memes on them for Trump
>Hillary has an entire fucking company devoted to shitposting on the internet for her

You're not really helping your case.

>fascist
There is that word again

>A bunch of emotional teens think you can burn bridges just because of a person's politics

>people still think Palmer is some sort of CEO

>when he hasn't been in such a position for a while now and is pretty much just a PM nowadays

Typical.

>The only people Trumps policies are bad for are welfare queens who refuse to work
Most people on welfare do work, yet don't get shit, or legitimately can't work because of shit they can't control. My brother had to go on disability because he's fucking schizo. He is in no condition to work, even on meds which barely seem to help, and it's not his fault.

>and those in the absolute highest tax bracket
Nigga, he wants to repeal the fucking estate tax, which only benefits him and other richfags. That's not hurting the "absolute highest tax bracket".

Notice how there is no big news story about Correct the Record but suddenly this is big news... REALLY MAKES YOU THINK. IT COULDN'T BE A FALSE FLAG TO GET ATTENTION AWAY FROM HILLARY AND CTR OH NO. Never mind the fact that the company is a week old, and everyone on r/the_donald hates it.