For anyone that played the classic shooters, did the the last scene of the Doom credits make you cry...

For anyone that played the classic shooters, did the the last scene of the Doom credits make you cry? It really hit me hard for some reason. The entire sequence was really good.

it didn't make me cry but that final shot made me really happy. it felt to me like the first time in years a dev made a meaningful attempt to tell old fans that they think about them.

ya,I guess thats just something I havent felt in a really long time.

Doom? Crying?

I don't care what people say, I love this game

kinda sad whatever weapon doomguy has in the original art has never been reproduced in a game

it's like a laser light show that can melt shit into green plasma

i want that

I could never be Doom Guy.

faggot.

I'm surprised they didn't make any of those figures.

The majority of people like Doom 2016. It's just you get really vocal nostalgiafags who think you can't like both the classic games and the new one.

I thought for sure they'd have em. they only have those stupid funko POP things.

I finished it about two hours ago and I'm extremely confused why I've seen people shitting on it here.

Why can nobody ever just not like a game? You faggots always assume it's nostalgia.

More like a deep feeling of nostalgia.

The general opinion was that the single player was great and the multiplayer was pretty weak.

The original e3 demo/video looked pretty lame (being a slow-ass finisher-fest), but the actual gameplay is really good.

To me it looks more like some SMG/Bolter-esque gun.

I did cry when I saw this.

I cried when I saw this.

because they can't play a half naked little girl and stare at her ass all game

well there are valid reasons...

the singleplayer is the really outstanding part of the game... the rest could have been done better.

easily the best sp fps this year though...

you and me both, strange timing.

oh god is that the console version.

>To me it looks more like some SMG/Bolter-esque gun

visually it's just some boring nonsense comic weapon, i'm more interested in what it's doing

for some reason i just like the idea of a razor thin laser melting things that violently

TRIGGERED
DELETE THIS NOW YOU CIS SHITLORD

where is that sign?

if it's a toilet sign... where's the toilet?

I think there are just some things that need to be changed, just a mode where there are no mods and pistols take ammo would add a lot more challenge to the game

I think it's in the level where Hayden takes you hostage, the toilets are on either side of that sign. The mirrors don't work, thanks Bethesda.

That sounds really rad. Honestly i'd love to see a game with a laser rifle/gun where you can replace the lens/whatever focuses the beams for a bunch of different effects.

>Lens A for continuous beam
>Lens B for typical blaster shots
>Lens C for thin, focused shots
>Jam a goddamn prism in the gun for laser shotgun
>Or just go without a lens for big flashlight of death

>Play DOOM
>"Eh, it's not bad"

>Get rune trial perk which increases speed of Glory Kills
>Game suddenly becomes 10x funner

That speed should have been the default really.

Make it as a Doom wad.

>If you don't like this game you're a nostalgia fag and/or weeb
This mentality is fucking retarded

It's the mentality of a shill.

>really want to play this game
>dont have a PC
fugg

is it 30 fps on consoles?
also does it have NG+`?

It's either that or you've got absolutely insane standards.

60 on consoles, with occasional dips in certain areas. No NG+, but they're adding an arcade mode where you have every possible upgrade and try to get a high score. That mode also has limited lives.

No, not at all.

the bloody so real glory kills and the same walk empty halls enter locked arena with a few sponge enemies formula made me cry

you literally have to be a moron on a lobotomized level to genuinely enjoy this load of crap

Havent even finished it.
But then i didnt like the old ones either.

I never made any doom wads, but it sounds like a fun hobby/project. Once i get a proper computer (i'm stuck with a shitty macbook air) i'll get on it.

Can you not run modding tools on a Mac? You don't exactly need a supercomputer in order to make stuff for Doom.

what are some good resources for someone to read over if they want to start creating doom wads?

Sounds good
still gonna wait for a price drop

it was 35 last steam sale, sorry consolefags

You should have jumped on it when it was $20 a few weeks ago. That's about how much I would have paid for it after playing through twice.

loved the whole game desu senpai

That's a good reason to dislike a game.

D44M is worse than DOOM and DOOM II but its miles ahead of the peace of shit that Hack Carmack pushed out called DOOM3

i don't really want to buy it from PSN, I might refund it later.
I have time anyway, have a bunch of games I need to play
No need to flamebait, PCfriend

>peace of shit
It was a pretty good game. As a doom game it was shit but as a game in general it was good.

I really don't get why they didn't do more with the figures. I would have loved to have a Doomguy figure like this. Would've been a better move for Bethesda than the shitty Elder Scrolls card game.

It can run (hell, i'm still surprised that i managed to finish legend of grimrock 1 on this piece of junk), but it heats up too much with everything (and it has the battery life of a goddamn potato, but its not much of an issue).

Either way, i'm likely getting a good video card later this year, so i'll just wait and plan until then.

It's actually still on sale on Amazon, but not nearly as cheap as it was. $32 for a PS4 physical copy.

John Carmack is a literal genius.

>Game starts
>Immediate action
>Get shotgun
>Bunnyhopping everywhere blasting everything in the face

Having so much fun. Too bad about collectibles for armor/weapons. My autism won't let me continue until I 100% a level.