Competitive match

>Competitive match

>Team loses first objective

>One of my team members leave the match.

Wtf is up with competitive play ? Seems like 2/3 games somebody is leaving the match. Why aren't leavers punished more harshly for leaving competitive games.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Overwatch has really gone to shit. If there is a Hanzo on the team there is always atleast 1 guy who will spam all chat all game about how the game is over. If we don't have a Reinhardt on attack there is someone who will complain non stop and instead of picking Reinhardt picks Torb and says "well you guys don't want to win anyway".

Pretty much there is always 1-2 faggots who don't want to win unless everyone picks exactly what they think is needed to win. The amount of times I have gold damage and elims as Hanzo and my team is telling me to switch because I'm not doing enough is astounding.

>OONGA BOONGA MY TEAM

I thought Tracer's whole deal was that she HAS to wear her chest rig or she starts phasing out into timeloop hell.

overwatch's biggest problem is people take it seriously

marketing this game for the esports crowd has done massive damage to it

It is, artists can't do lore what can I say.

desu i had more fun just playing quickmatches

Stop playing team oriented games

>i take fanart seriously

is it hard being 12?

Congrats on the gold dmg and elims, keep on pumping meaningless damage and getting unimportant kills, while not defending your team

she will never be able to do normal girl things again T-T

>I thought Tracer's whole deal was that she HAS to wear her chest rig or she starts phasing out into timeloop hell.
I doubt it's an immediate thing considering it shorts out on her a few times in canon movies.

Mei is such a cutie

She disappeared for MONTHS at a time without dying of thirst or starvation. That's about how much thought went into her back story, if that really happened she'd be dead, end of. She'd reappear as an emaciated Eugenia Cooney lookalike.

Maybe it months in their world and maybe just minutes in "dark zone" or whatever she dissapearied

>She disappeared for MONTHS at a time without dying of thirst or starvation.

Or breathing. Oxygen is kind of needed.

>Fanart
>Its one of the artists who are drawing official Overwatch comics

Is it hard being 12?

Gather five friends and make a full premade.

Only way you'll enjoy playing Ranked, user.

If only I had 5 friends ...

Join a Discord

Look for fan communities, try having a chat with people in-game and invite them to your group, etc...

You can do it, user!

>tfw you stopped talking to one your friends because he was an insufferable cunt in OW

Are you me? I also stopped playing games with a friend because of his garbage attitude on OW.

Haha great blog!!! Did you know theres a general for this video game on the video game generals board?
You can read tons of posts similar to yours!!! I kindly suggest you migrate there for a better Cred Forums experience!!! :)

>Please stop discussing video games on Cred Forums

fucking kys already.

>playing random pubs competitively

Overwatch is shit m8. The sooner you realize this game was geared towards casuals the sooner you can quit and play a real competitive game.

This post gave me a massive tumor on my back

This. I knew the game would turn to shit eventually with the esports catering.

So glad I got it the day it came out. It was worth the 3 months of playing when it was still fun. Now we have autists with 10,000 Reaper games that go solo against 5 people behind them. Granted, 4/10 times it works and they end up getting a quad kill, but the rest of the time it falls flat on their face, while the other times they think they're #1 in NA even though their still in gold.

Not him but I bet you're one of those shitters that complains about mobas, you guys are some hypocritical faggots

>Implying Blizz gives a single fuck about Overwatch "lore"

Widow being blue because slow heart is fucking retarded because if your cardiac output is that low then you would be dead

Meanwhile there is a perfectly valid medical condition that causes permanent blue skin they could have used instead, and it won't cause you to die from lack of visceral perfusion

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argyria

The punishment is actually quite harsh, you can get banned for the entire comp season.

But what i don't understand is why doesn't the open slot get filled by a bot? That would solve most of the complaints about leavers. Yes a bot isn't as good as a player, but it's better than 5 vs 6.