Spend all day streaming your favourite game on twitch.tv

>spend all day streaming your favourite game on twitch.tv
>0 total viewers

Link, nerd

What's your favorite game? I'll watch.

If you want viewers you first play something popular and get some people to know you. Do this for at least 1 week. After getting some kind of viewer base you can start to play something else

>Caring about viewers.

The worst is when they even say hi to you when you show up in their chat. It's why I set myself to user chat with BTTV in lower viewer count streams now just to avoid that shit.

Why would anyone watch you?

do you play visual novels?

>spend all day shit posting on Cred Forums
>0 (You)s

Could be worse, once I decided to stream and one guy showed up and he was begging to be a moderator because he's suicidal or some shit and wanted to know if I could be his friend.

@352813634

Nice.

I sometimes want to stream stuff so I can talk about the weird and obscure games I like with people. I wouldn't get any viewers though, so there's no real point.

>Stream a small game a few hours a day for a week
>Average 15 viewers
It wasn't enough for me and I stopped

>streaming video games
>not streaming Prisma Iliya
That's where you went wrong.

>forget Im streaming
>act like my usual sarcastic self with my friends in discord
>700 viewers when i checked back
Fuck and here I thought being a gracious a nice host got views.

I know that feel brah, have one on the house cuz you're a regular

I sometimes stream with zero viewers and just talk to myself the whole time. Kind of relaxing.

I did that before I started streaming too.

do you use a mic and/or camera

Maybe do Youtube videos. Heck, that's what everyone here should do if they can't get any viewers. It might help them get people interested in them, and then people might start watching streams.

twitchtv/moshini

>Dark Souls 3
Found the problem.

A bit more seriously, unless you are impressively good or doing something interesting, there isn't going to be much point for a person to be watching the stream. Most popular streamers generally have personalities which attract people, meaning they could be playing pretty much anything and it doesn't matter because people are stopping by for the personality, not the gameplay. Basically, you need some reason for a person to keep watching, because otherwise they'll just close the tab and forget about it.

It's a shame stream links are a bannable offense. Late night streams with under 100 viewers on Cred Forums used to be comfy as fuck.

i usually alternate between senran kagura, dark souls 3, dead or alive and nitroblasterz

>Speedrun irrelevant meme game
>20 views
More than enough for me desu.

>plays loud shitty music
>doesn't talk
wonder why no one watches this

i forgot to add im gonna play some guilty gear in like 5 minutes

Dodger is for breeding.

A wild Paras!

im sorry i-i plugged in my mic senpai

Make a new twitch and pretend to be mentally retarded, that should get you at least 1k viewers.

Capture is slavery.

Why didnt you post about it here, baka?

same

yeah, no. People don't always watch "for the game" in fact most of the time the game is a bonus, most of the time people want entertainment. why else are they watching people stream? to get kicks and mess with the chat.

that whole shoot theme was fucking shit

>oh yeah nerds love pizza and this chick, lets put them together to try and stay relevant

dodger did playboy? wtf

They should sell the bra and panties if they really want a profit.

reminder if you like prisma ilya you should be gassed

Yes. Ogle her Feet and lewd face.

You gotta talk. Nobody wants to just watch raw gameplay because they may as well just go play a game themselves. I hate my tranny voice but if I'm talking some desperate cucks will come listen. Don't be scared to talk while you play.

>lazy streamer
>do nothing for a week
>get two dozens of new followers

>that friend who doesn't know how to capture attention during streams and expects you to watch and you do since you are a good friend but secretly inside you are dying from how boring it is

>have friend who gets like 200-300 people watching his streams at once
>anytime me or our group play with him he always streams them even when we ask him not to just because it feels weird
Feels weird

show boipussy

>tfw want to be a streamer really bad but my upload speed is horrible and I cant stream anything higher than 480p

Fuck everything man. I beat if I could stream I would make some mad money.

why, what do you offer?

I do it too sometimes, helps me think and enjoy my games more.

No, you would likely be one of the other hundreds of thousands of streamers who don't get anything.

You ain't no Tyler1

It allows me to think of the game more critically when I talk about the game to myself when I go through it.

that fucking movie tho

Smaller streams are way better. I mean I doubt they'll get you anywhere but the feeling is always way more relaxed and comfortable.

>tfw can't simultaneously stream and play more recent games at 1080p/60fps

I don't know if it's just my gpu or cpu or both.

Show us your boobs

Prisma Illya is canon.

When I was kid I always enjoyed when friends watched me play, I was even performing better when watched. Now I am 25, ugly with speech defects and I can't really stream because of that.

just samefag if you want a you

How would Cred Forums feel about me streaming the entirety of the Love Live series right now

It's your CPU, it's the one doing most of the encoding. If you have a quad core, you might want to try binding your streaming application to CPU core #4, which is almost never used by games.

How to get (You)s the easy way.
1. Fallout New Vegas is overrated
2. Watch the (You)s roll in

Do it.
Also post Nico nico ni~~~ I lost my folder.

Love Live is shit tier idol anime, tbqh.

Then why do you even stream? Why not just play by yourself?

Are you the same person who made this thread last week?

I would watch it if I wasn't sleepy

I don't stream I watch streams. It's generally the same idea behind people watching you play in an arcade back in the days. You usually don't go saying, "hi" to every fucking person that's watching you play. That's awkward as fuck.

>breeding a 4 foot gnome

No. We must ensure healthy women.

>We
Your genetics aren't godly enough.

What's a top tier idol anime then big guy?

Don't shitpost unironically with Maki.
This

>mfw streaming
>someone says hi to me
>say hi back
>silence for the rest of the stream

Nozomi is better.

Thanks for the reply famalam. Is there a way I can do that in OBS?

Aikatsu, Pretty Rhythm, PriPara, Full Moon wo Sagashite.

Sorry I had to work oniichan

>someone finally responds
>it's just a mass quote

why do people watch this autist that spends his time screaming and shit

must be because kids love screaming autists

what's the difference bewtween twitch and hitbox? I kinda like hitbox better but I dont know anything about either of them

Set affinity in the Windows task manager (taskmgr.exe) for OBS. Check the Details tab.

Thanks lad. Haven't watched good idol anime in a while (years actually).

Twitch is more developed so bigger viewer base, more rules and what not. Hitbox smaller viewer base, barely any moderation

I'm watching you now, scrub

Twitch is more popular, but Hitbox lets you get away with more stuff in general. Also, MEMES.

I want to see you fuck that miku

Just because you're cute i'll give you one personally

So if I stream I shouldn't start on hitbox because its smaller, or is still ok to use if I prefer it? I also care about privacy and don't like how Twitch got hacked not too long ago

>decide to get into streaming
>buy blue snowball
>buy pop filter
>set up OBS
>set up donation ticker
>be all excited
>start streaming
>unpopular af
>hoping for at least 7.50 per hour (minimum wage)
>no donations
>mfw
It's just not fair. Who do I sue?

eat a hamburger on stream please

You just need to type more interesting responses guys. It's not rocket science.
Imageboards are the purest form of a meritocracy. You only get what you deserve.
Or meme hard enough

Play something more interesting then or at least be engaging

The stream I'm part of doesn't get too many new regulars from hitbox that we know of, but we didn't get too many from twitch when we used that, either. Other than that, we definitely saw more new people in the twitch chat than hitbox, so if you want more people in general and don't plan to do any +18 streams, I'd say just go with twitch for now unless you want to try out hitbox. Personally, I much prefer hitbox for its ui, technical staff who actually show up in chat to help whenever a problem turns up with the stream, and less cancer in general. Hitbox does update more frequently than twitch, so it runs into issues sometimes, but that's the only downside.

Yes but Maki is still good.

I'm giving you a (you) for being great, user-sama

Not him but when I go to set affinity from task maganger for OBS it says to Pick CPU 0, 1, 2, or 3 or all processors. WHich do I pick? Do I have to set affinity for the emulator I'm using, dolphin in this case for melee?

Thanks user

Jesus I got a friend like this, he pretty much makes it impossible to be funny as he place guidelines on what can and can't be said and thinks the only way he can be funny is if he just tries to say Japanese words and quote Jojos not to mention he repeatedly just stops talking and calls out his only viewers to subscribe

Pick CPU #3 for OBS, leave the game on default settings.
Or try experimenting.

Games tend to use CPU0 the most, then CPU1 quite a bit and CPU2 barely, leaving CPU3 idle. Use that horsepower for OBS. Right click your CPU in the Performance tab and select Logical processors. Check how your game distributes the workload and set OBS accordingly.

Yourself. You need a viewer base first

I would suck your toes

Play a normal game, 'sperg.

That's Dodger toes