Is there any reason to get a ps4...

Is there any reason to get a ps4? I would actually get one but apart from pic related and ratchet & clank I cant find any other good exclusives.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5Xx3MdqdgM
youtube.com/watch?v=kIKV2MZRiDA
youtube.com/watch?v=c3o65Lv7oHc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're For the Players™

most multiplats run better on PS4
even the ones on PC since PC ports are absurdly terrible this gen

Consoles are worth it for multiplayer and party games but this gen has dropped all of those. This gen there is no reason to not build a PC.

You answered your own question on what you want and what you need. Why did you make this thread? I mean is not like anyone here is going to sway your mind.

I swear Cred Forums with their none rec thread policy actually saved that board.

It has some nice Vita ports and Yakuza 0 is coming to the west pretty soon.

Your call if that makes it worth it when you already have a good PC.

then go back to let weab land xD fuckin weabs ruined muh Cred Forums xD

I'm jealous of Cred Forums, fuck them How did they remain so pure against the nonstop waves?

I have a pc that runs most of them fine though (apart from games like batman arkham knight)

they didn't. they fell head over heels for waifu shit and never recovered

unless all your friends have a ps4 then no theres no point

no need to lie.

I made the thread because I really dont know if Im missing any more good exclusives that I dont know about, especially since I like rpgs and there arent many of those left for me in pc.

Since there is an offer of a ps4 for 240€ I ws wondering if I should get it.

This is true for Arkham Knight at launch and nothing else..

I have only shitty laptop so I bought PS4 for few exclusives and multipalts.

I don't think that it is worth for exclusives alone if you already have a gaming pc, but Bloodborne was one of the reason why I decided on ps4 in the end.

Thanks for the info user, any good vita ports you would recommend in particular?

I mean if you're a square fan then I guess you have a few exclusives to look forward to

Fighting games.
Revelator, superior version of SFV, new BB, more players, better players on average.

and for every single koei game
and star wars battlefront, not so much for the performance, but the ps4 actually have people playing
swbstats.com

bloodborne is the game that is tempting me the most right now, that and kh3 whenever it comes out

because the market is saturated with waifubait and haremshit. beings weabs Cred Forums would love them eventually.

thanks for the info, its a shame I never got to enjoy fighting games too much though.

I bought a ps4 just for bloodborne and last of us remaster. I'm a big souls fan and enjoyed bloodborne the most. it's probably my favorite game

Oh somehow I forgot about the last of us, Ill add that to the list, thanks!

I've heard a lot of good things about bb, maybe I'll end up picking up the ps4.

As a PS4 owner, if you don't like the exclusives, don't get the console. Go WiiU, Xbox1 or PC
Actually just wait and see if the NX isn't shit

Battlefront is garbage, though

EA and their model are shit, the game right now is fine

Bloodborne is worth it on its own desu

There are other decent titles to check out like Tearaway Unfolded, Until Dawn, Infamous, and all of them are cheap as fuck. (probably can get all 3 for $45-50)

Don't take Until Dawn serious though
Games like Heavy Rain should be played as terrible as possible
That's just my opinion, players have such little direct choice in those games

Thanks for the suggestions! I'll check those out

There is also Nioh coming out in February

Before Nier's PC version was announced I would have gotten a PS4 for that, BB and Nioh. Maybe at an extreme push that Horizon game, but the second gameplay trailer turned me off from it in a pretty big way.

I'm probably going to wait until I can get one for sub £150, however long that might be. Maybe you should do the same.

It looks like some kind of mix between dark souls and mushou games, cool

dark souls + ninja gaiden + onimusha with a hint of diablo

Do you mean this one?
youtube.com/watch?v=T5Xx3MdqdgM

I have Bloodborne
Scholar of the First Sin
Fallout 4
Witcher 3

Just bought Witcher 3, and I enjoy it greatly, OP.
So, I only play my PS4 for Bloodborne and Witcher 3.

Nioh is really cool but ignore the paid shill spamming webms in every Souls/BB thread

Honestly it's just the Remasterstation Quadruple. I really want to lie but I can't. Most of the game I own are just ports/remasters. I kind of wish we were still in the previous gen even though I owned a ps3 and always got fucked on multiplats with performance but I still felt like those were much better times than now.

i swear im not the shill. That is the only webm i saved from that faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=kIKV2MZRiDA

It was this one. There didn't seem to be any challenge whatsoever and the MC wouldn't shut up, not my thing.

Bioshock is unplayable on PC, flawless on PS4...

>this thread

Diablo 3

Nioh soon

Until Dawn
Cyber sluts
Odin sphere
Infamous

>new BB

Come again? Don't give me false hope like that, user.

Got Fallout 4 with Season pass for $30
Was stoked to play until they fucked us with no mods

That being said, it's awesome if this is your first introduction to Sony

No matter what it turns out to be, The Mark of the Conqueror is significant.

Before I say why I need to divide the Souls community into two general groups - Conquerors and Conquered - and quickly define both.

Both have basically been around since Demon's Souls, but the very nature of the Conquered demands that the Conquerors come first. Why? Because Conquers beat the path and light the way. Afterward, like mold or a rot, the Conquered seep into the community, ever at the heels of the Conquerors.

How is that? Either by a lack of information upon release or due to a self-imposed restriction, the Conqueror goes in blind. Conquerors embrace the challenge From Software has extended with each release in their Souls/Bloodborne Series while the Conquered abhor it. While Conquerors scratched and clawed their way through levels and boss fights, the Conquered poured over FAQs, Strategy Guides, Wiki Articles, Google Search Results, Let's Plays and How to Videos.

Therefore the Conquered subsist by virtue of the illumination spread over From's games by the Conquerors, entirely dependent on it. Overtime they've let themselves forget this, fancying themselves old hands as they bring their borrowed knowledge and tactics to bear on each successive release.

And then here comes fucking Nioh, reminding the Conquered who they really are. And with little to no documentation in sight they hide behind shitposts so they can cling to that "gud" status they worked so hard to attain. Eventually they'll be back. Once the Conquerors have shown the way, that is.

And that's why The Mark of the Conqueror is significant. No matter how superficial, uselessly cosmetic or quickly outclassed it is, it stills says I'm not this weakling No, I'm a Conqueror.

I unironically think Uncharted 4 and the Collection are fun as fuck.

No multiplayer on the collection and terrible multiplayer on 4 are complete bullshit though.

Look man.. I haven't played this game and it seems really cool but you need to get some new webms. I have seen this shit for like a month now and I'm tired of you hyping it like the second coming of christ. Like I said. It looks cool but GET SOME NEW FUCKING WEBMS FUCKK

Oh I only got it for Blood borne and MLB the show. The only other reason to get a PS4 is that multi platform games that don't have a PC release are best played on PS4.

Is cyber sleuth any fun?

I had a ps1, ps2, ps3 and then switched to 360 (I still regret that), so it wouldnt be my first console of sony. Thanks for sharing your opinion (I love how civil this thread has been so far)

Nani?

DJ Max Respect is coming 2017.
youtube.com/watch?v=c3o65Lv7oHc

Why didn't you keep your ps3? I bought a ps3 first and then later a 360 and I'm really glad I kept both of them. I play both of them more than my ps4 (ps3 more than 360.)

Everday.
EVERY SINGLE HOUR
SINGLE
DAY

A Bloodborne or DS2 thread, sometimes multiple at the same time, reaching 100+ posts. I thought these "ded gaems" shouldn't warrant much attention. But I see maybe 1 or 2 DS3 threads at per day,

Because DS3 a shit.

are people still playing it? honestly i want bloodborne on pc just so i can relive launch day bloodborne. so fucking dead now that ds3 is out.

Is this a pasta now

Persona 5
Nioh
Yakuza

It's a Koei game, Toukiden is the same. Ironically, their creative IPs and licensed games play much better than their breadwinner Dynasty Warriors.

Well like the previous user said, if you like mostly better versions of games you already own, go for it.
There's only a handful of exclusives worth having on ps4 and xbox1, ps4 beating it for that match. WiiU and PC obviously have way more. But Sony just seems to be incompetent especially as of late so I can't give you a 100% recommendation

>now
it has been since the alpha

The Vita is way more expensive than the ps4. Why is this allowed?

Bloodborne
NiOh
Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
Persona 5
Uncharted (Nathan Drake collection + 4)
KH (2.8 and/or 3)

What happened to four chins? This place used to be weeb paradise and now even Cred Forums doesn't like anime in video games.

Normies man. The internet is now mainstream, and so is Cred Forums.

Oh good point
Ps4 has some cool imports, if you like moonland stuff

She only talks in the demo. Why is it so hard for people to comprehend this? I mean if you had common sense, you'll know the game can't predict what the player will do when going into the menu, i.e. "Two explosive bombs coming right up".

Yet most of the criticisms against the game I see is about how she doesn't shut up.

I was a retard and sold it to buy the 360, I should have kept it

This game looks fantastic. She only talks for the presentation, sadly. I actually like her talking, it's like you're playing the game together her. ( ;_; )

I didnt make the thread as a BB thread, and it clearly isnt. Its just a thread asking if I should buy a ps4 or not, obviously, since BB looks like one of the best exclusives, it comes out in the thread. But that sdoenst mean the main topic of the thread is BB.

Opinions like yours help a lot, thanks

Is Odin sphere good? I havent heard much about that game

What kind of genres are you into?