ITT

Good games that Cred Forums dislikes

Never played this because it got bad reviews back when I still trusted vidya journalism.

Is this another "God Hand" case where a good game was unfairly shit on, or are you just being ironic?

>final fight game with fucking zombies
>don't get to play as Cody
>instead his faggot brother
Last boss is cool though and iirc best Cammy design ever

I wasn't a masterpiece, but it's still good. maybe like 7/10. It's just Cred Forums is pissed because muh classic Final Fight. The story is a little crap but I like the gameplay

No, the game total fucking garbage.

I'm not denying that this is a subpar Souls game but it's in no way a bad game, quite the contrary.

>Capcom
what you expected?

I agree it's a good game but it's let down by being called Dark Souls 2

Isn't this the game where you can just spam the same move over and over again to beat the whole game?

That was back when Capcom actually made good games though.

League of Legends
The Last of Us
Bioshock Infinte: Really Makes You Think

>Capcom made good games in 2006
perhaps

What games was capcom making around 06?

Okami

Congrats, you've just described every beat-em-up.

>good games
>league of legends
>??

Probably the best one he listed and it's still shit

I hate Metal Gear games and yet I own 4, 5, and the Legacy Collection for some reason.

I think something is wrong with me.

wasn't there a lot of gun play in this game? Very weird for the series.

Not weird for a Capcom beat-em-up though.

Reminder that the developer wanted to make a goofy cell-shaded game, but Capcom told them to make it more "American".

What like Cadillacs and Dinosaurs or The Punisher? I guess, it's been a while since I've played Streetwise but wasn't it implemented more like a third person shooter there than a very limited pick up that lasts like 5 shots in the other titles?

Is that why Kyle is such a bitch?

Yeah and probably why he sounds like a big lots brand Steve Blum