WE

WE

WUZ

GANGSTAS N SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The music is great though.

It's already out? Thought it was the 7th of oct.

is mafia 2 any good?

It isn't, I'm judging by the trailers.

yes

It's alright. Replayed it recently and I enjoyed it. If you like the setting and the idea of being in the italian mafia, it basically delivers. Story kinda abruptly ends though.

I can tolerate a tacked on black MC in Watch Dogs 2 because he could be either white or black and the story would be the same, but here they can shove this stupid game up their asses. A black guy in a Mafia game, bravo.

why do black people trigger Cred Forums so much

Honestly I wouldn't even mind a game about rival Mafia's in an all out war but the fucking writers are SJW faggots who needed to make it about racism and white guilt

THAS RITE

DAM MUFUGGA MY GRANDDADDY WAS A REAL MF G TOO!

You racist fuck would never say this to me in person. You would piss your pants in piss if I was in your face.

The problem is not black people, it's black people getting shoehorned in places where they don't fucking belong just so the devs can push their shitty agendas.

>blacks
>people

>You would piss your pants in piss
What did he mean by this?

Nigger

>Shoehorned
>Gang Warfare past World War 2
I mean if you mean New Orleans specifically, sure, but you're just super triggered otherwise.

> black
> people
triggered

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Were there seriously not any black mobsters back then?

>nigger hacker
the most unbelievable shit ever next to being a mafia member in the 60s or having had any relevance in WW1

lmao black people
hahahaah niggers
haahahahah welfare
hueheuehehu we wuz kangs n stuff

kys op

outsiders got associate status at best but certainly not niggers

the creators simply wanted to make a social justice game set in the 60s and used the IP for it

>haahahahah welfare
Yes a 13% minority eats up nearly 40% of the total budget. Niggers are a plight on any nation they are in
statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

They could be partners, but not a part of the actual mob.

But there were black gangs that operated almost identically to the mafioso. Look up Casper Holstein.

>kill whitey: the game
I wonder who's behind this™

I just want to hear why you will need to gun down an ENTIRE Klansman rally. What the hell does it have to do with the Mafia

It's hard to get out of welfare when your family was in a ghetto only one generation ago

I am.
Any questions goy?

Why did you take my foreskin?

>meanwhile in the real world

Reasons

>plight

idiot

The guy you play in this game isn't in a mob so it doesn't matter.
You're in a gang that's taking down mafias.

Daily reminder that on the steam page for this game it, instead of giving you a summary above the tags it just has a RadBrad quote shilling it.

How the fuck everytime I talk about racism in these threads I get banned but this thread is still here and OP hasnt been banned yet?
Fuck these mods man

CUZ U WUZ KANGZ RITE?!?!

Fuck off, Tyrone. There are future single mothers out there just waiting for you

Jews, arabs and americans. Most genital mutilation, most passionate nations. Any more questions?

>You racist fuck would never say this to me in person

Ive done it several times.

>You would piss your pants in piss if I was in your face.

You wont get in my face because you will be on the ground eating dirt cookies

But they wur slaves and shiet 200 years ago. Can feed ma baby.

All that edge. You're so awesome.

Nothing edgy about it you simply gotta put niggers in their place

There are white people in the black mafia, in one of the trailers it shows a white guy sitting with the rest of the group.
Then again, he could be from the Italian mafia who is just hanging out with them.
also,>there are people on this board RIGHT NOW who dont know basic history or the definition of the term "mafia"

lecture people all you want in the western fucking world the term is always connected with the american italian mafia and the series was fucking built around it

you wanting to jack yourself off over definitions wont change the fact that customers are confused over the change and the reception has been very bad so far

there are niggers on this board RIGHT NOW that think they would be anything other than doormen for the mafia

Theres literally nothing wrong with being a nigger.
Theres also nothing wrong with wanting to live in a nigger-free society.

>the point of a mafia is to build a cult around the leader
>everything is based on pure hierarchy
>every link is set in stone, unless the highest decides other wise, just like a family, the father, the sons
>accepting a stranger, even more a black in the 60's

please

someone gets it

yeah just associates at most, never part of the family. but blacks have cut out Italian mafias out of some drug trades.

>WE WUZ GANGSTAS N SHIT
Implying they wuznt