You wanna save Spira and keep the Al Bhed alive? That is just not gonna happen brudda, you know?

>You wanna save Spira and keep the Al Bhed alive? That is just not gonna happen brudda, you know?

How the fuck did Square get away with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vT47r6ZhE4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because unlike most racist bullshit, his racism had a fuck ton of shit to back up his hatred, whether they be personal reasons or religion.

bunch of people who spoke a different language, using machines that supposedly brought about the worst thing to ever grace the planet, start doing shit that goes against everything he knows. He's racist for a fucking reason.

I know I'm forgetting an important factor here, but there you go, faggot

It funny how machine had nothing to do with Sin in the first place. It's just an excuse the higher ups of Yevon used to forbid them.

Why did they forbid machines though? Was it the only thing that could harm Sin?

No Sin was created to destory the enemys of Zanarkand. So Sin did actually target machina so no one could attack zanarkand

I want to put my penis inside him

We must secure the existence of our bruddas and a future for blitzball tournaments.

Never beat that game I got stuck at the part after that boss you fight on the airship... The flamethrower guys rape my raw chaffed asshole not to mention the kicking robots...

oh well.

You're on your way to crash a wedding and this guy slaps your airship

what do you do?

The real question is how the fuck did Wakka get away with putting his shriveled up shrimp dick in Lulu?

How did you manage to kill the red carpet but struggle on the motherfuckers who take like 2 hits to die

Yeah this Evrae was way harder one of the harder storyline bosses especially not having yuna for it.

This is why I had to quit playing, I was underleveled and didn't have any other saves.
Fuck you

racism is ok if its against people that don't exist

You literally have a full airship to grind in what are you talking about

Wait, really..?
How did I fuck that up, all I remember is loading my save straight into a boss fight, over and over
Gonna kms if true

Starting a war by throwing yuna out of a window would have made the game better.

Literally kill yourself because you have to walk into the boss to fight him

The Zanarkand vs Bevelle war was fought between summoners and machines respectively. The machines won because they could be replaced easily, whereas Summoners were a rare commodity and nobility in Zanarkand. Thus, the attrition of the war began to give Bevelle the advantage.

Yevon became the first Final Aeon, Sin, and Yunalesca was the first Grand Summoner, summoning Sin. When the battle was over, she taught that machines were evil and the reason the creature Sin exists, forging a lie and a false religion around her teachings. The Al Bhed knew the truth — that Sin was eternal and that banning machines was a form of control to stop anyone from creating a power that could deafeat Sin. The religion of Yevon was about keeping the people weak, so Yevon could maintain Dream Zanarkand within Sin, forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=vT47r6ZhE4U

Around Al Bhed you'll soon be dead

>so Yevon could maintain Dream Zanarkand within Sin, forever
y tho

>Seems the red carpet...has teeth...

I thought that line was so cool as a kid

>Wakka 'If I see swirly eyes, the motherfucker dies' Captain of the Aurochs

Getting nostalgic for this game. Thinking about getting the remaster on steam. Never played X-2 either.

Does his hatred even classify as racism though?

Yes, he hates their culture, machine use and language but it is never implied he intrinsically hates the people itself. Just that he has a hatred for the people in how they live.

What I mean by this is if he encounter an al bhed who converted religiously and culturally would he still hate said al bhed?

One of the core ideas of racism is to hate a group of people on a genetic scale. His hate seems to stem from a culture and nationality scale. Since his reasons for his hate is because his late brother dependency on al bhed machines and Sin.

bleetzball

Lots of parts gave me trouble in this game but the very worst was Blitzball. How the fuck do you beat the tournament?

>Mfw Wakka started the better dead than Al Bhed speech

Can't believe they did that

I think wakka only came to truly hate the Al bhed after his brother Chappu died fighting sin while using a al bhed weapon.

But his hate is never personal, he is not the kind of guy who dreams about murdering Al bheds, as long they stay out of his island and his life he would not even remember they exist.

HE WHO STANDS WITH ME SHALL BE MY BRUDDA

>I'm not racist, I don't mind black people as long as they stay in Africa

I don't see the problem with this.

You can't be racist against your oppressors, shitlords.

Because Zanarkand was destroyed during the war and the war was so costly that nobody had the means to rebuild it, so instead he decided to summon a dream version. Kinda sad, when you think about it.

I loved that shop seller guy

>you know, if we fail and die, everyone on this airship is going to die too, including you, so why are you still charging for this stuff when you should just give it to us for free?
>Ah but you see, I believe with all my heart that you will win, keep buying goyim

Out of sight of mind.
Separate but equal.

What if a lot of white people went to Africa and started to live there? Oh wait.

There is a difference in the racist that tolerates black people and the ones who hunt and beat/kill black people.

Wakka was willing to play blitzball with the Al bhed team even if he disliked them, I know guys in real life who stopped playing with us because the other team had a black guy playing for them.

it is pretty funny tho

>That scene where Wakka lynches a pregnant Al Bhed teenager

Jesus Christ, how did they get away with this?

It was meant as a big fuck you to everyone that knew Lulu was the better girl.

they accidentally become the most prosperous nations on the continent. Rhodesia, South Africa

Blitzball final was my best time in FF ever.
>lost once but energy shortage made me unable to keep playing, didn't believe you could win because Luca is OP compared to the Aurochs, was young and naive at the time
>playing final against Luca second time
>manage to be scored in the first half
>failed Tidus' shot due to trying to get a little closer and have 2 instead of 1 defenders
>in the second half Wakka enters the game
>score with him, tying the game
>shitty but GOAT goalkeeper catches a shot that I was sure that it would score
>end in tie, next game time comes, some players got a level up, specially goalkeeper
>goalkeeper saves me more two or three times, end up in a tie again, next game time comes
>most of the players got a level up by then
>now we are almost actually playing due to stat increase
>tie again, now everyone leveled up at least once, goalkeeper barely worked
>playing equal to equal due to level ups, Wakka scores once and we win
Pic related, the GOAT

>Wakka 'Born in the sand, nuke their land' Captain of the Aurochs

Not that user but you are putting words in their mouth.

I believe the user views Wakka in this respect as more a xenophob than a racist since as long as he doesn't have to permanently reside with them he is okay with them.

i.e. if the al bhed traded goods with them but did NOT expose (or kept it to an absolute minimum) their machines, culture or language to non-al bhed during the majority of community transactions. Wakka would be fine because his personal "offensiveness" we be kept to minimum and any problems he have thereafter would be with his own people.

Which would at that point make him a cultural/ religious extremist, which you could argue he already is.

>a character that fights by throwing a ball at enemies
god fucking damn it I'm still mad about this

it's a big ball

For you.

How do you know this

Doesn't matter, Africa for the Africans, for "better" or for "worse". Practice what you preach.

Sure, and I am eagerly looking forward to ejecting all non-Whites back to their homes in the near future.

probably some extended universe bullshit that isn't canon cause I played the game as a kid and I don't remember anything of the short

>using machines that supposedly brought about the worst thing to ever grace the planet

God, this. Wakka is seriously the only person that made sense in this game. Sure, this wasn't the case at the end of the game. But if you're raised fully believing that machina brings about sin is a fact, then you have every right hating some dune coons who use machina each and every single day.

If it's Al Bhed shoot em in the head ya?

In X-2 it's implied Vegnagun could have easily destroyed Sin. Why didn't the government of Bevelle use it?

Why would you remove the one thing keeping you in power?

Have you seen some of them? They get spiky and shit. His celestial weapon was the most dangerous of all.
how did he tuck World Champion under his arm like that anyway

>he kicks and headbutts these spiky/bladed balls at his enemies
I mean, I knew he was thick-skulled but come on.

I remember a thread like a year ago where someone calculated how much force wakka would have to exert for the ball to hit the enemy and come back to him. Shit was crazy