Mafia 3

It looksfun
also the collectors edition includes the soundtrack on vinyl so thats pretty cool

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNe3I6f3E_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i thought shills were supposed to be more covert

> You play as a nigger this time
No thanks.

>Mafia game
>the star is a nigger

as an Italian, I'm triggered as fuck. we shoot them (or we exploit them on the corn camp), not let them join our mafia! god fucking dammit, REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>negro can see through walls

But you are destroying the mafia this time, not working for them.

it's even worse, this trigger my italian origin, it's fucking racist, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can you give me a reason as to why you hate the MC being black? If he is not a stereotype, why does it matter?
Would you be happier if the MC was blue instead of black?

Lincoln taps phone lines to see through walls, but yes its still kinda stupid.
Hopefully the hardest difficulty takes that away or atleast lowers it.

>giving a fuck about your ancestors, aka a bunch of senseless skeletons lying underground

Because a Mafia game should be about an italian. that's racism against my italian origin. WE are supposed to be the MC, not some black dude (unless the MC is Balotelli)

I'm sorry my dear burger if your country has no culture of it's own.

I didn't like the detective vision
I didn't like the half assed stealth shit
The a.i is stupid, like AC stupid
It doesn't look very fun.

>The only mafia that exists is an italian mafia
This guy

American Mafia is a joke and a disgrace to our country. Remember that your mafia needed our mafia in order to fix its shit back in the day.

t. i don't know what the game is about.

You gabagools ain't got shit on the chinese mafia.

And I don't give a fuck. I want a Mafia game with Balotelli as the MC(which would be perfect BTW) or fuck everything.

I don't like it because I like complaining

still not an american mafia burgerking.

I'm not getting it because judging how mafia 2 was really linear I think I'll get something else

user I never said they were good. and don't tell the others, but hate burgerking

>as an Italian
But you're half nigger, so what the fuck are you talking about?

That's fine
five guys is better

HALF nigger, not nigger. that's racism againsthalfbreeds. fucking disgusting.

>fun
yeah
nah
I saw the gameplay, it looks like ass

Mafia 3™ looks really fun, guys. Also, don't for get to pick up the limited edition Mafia 3™ bundle which includes the Mafia 3™ soundtrack on vinyl!

Be sure to preorder your limited edition Mafia 3™ bundle with vinyl soundtrack now at your local GameStop® today, Power to the Player.

You know, I tried it, and I didn't get what all the fuss was about. Its not bad or anything, but I expected more. Now Cookout. Those are some good burgers and they got thick ass shakes.

thick ass-shakes?

mafia refers to italian mafia
if it was about the african mafia then it would be called that

I hate you. In italy we have only Mc Donald and Burger king (and some other italian burger making, but that's not the same) that's not fair.

>unironically owning a record player
kill yourself

The appeal of it is that everything is fresh and not frozen and it tastes amazing

never heard of cookout, I'll check it out

I won it ironically, though.

Where the fuck is Vito
What about the ending of 2

Fictional city, fictional setting. Stop being a edgy faggot.

>soundtrack on vinyl

You have pasta
That's something

>hey everybody, i'm hayden ((((blackman)))) creative director and studio rabbi here at hanger 13
>0:25
>when the black mob is betrayed and slaughtered by the italian mob...

Dropped this piece of shit right there. The game is literally "We wuz kings an shit, nigga, we wuz flyin' around in pyramids an shit, nigga, until da whyte man came and stole it from us, nigga!"

youtube.com/watch?v=TNe3I6f3E_g

>it's an americuck negrophilia game

gosh, can you, like, NOT?

>That white persecution complex

Yes, we get a free twerk from a woman with a thick ass for every shake you order

You motherfuckers have Italian mothers, which pretty much trumps anything we have over here.

I hope you live in the south. Seems there's only locations in SC,NC, and KY

you can't leave wih only pasta tought.
jokes on you, my mom hates cooking, she makes the minimal effort on it. (it's still pretty good tought).

He was in the first trailer.

Shit I live in NY