You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't totally making this look cool?

You have 10 seconds to explain why you aren't totally making this look cool?

Also street fighter thread

>mains?

Bump

>>mains?
Necalli and learning FANG, he is fun as fuck

I don't lose

Maining Ryu Birdie and Alex
Really want to play juri but just hate how she plays off 4, Urien seems cool tho

Because if I boot up SFV right now I'll be accepting malware onto my system.

Cred Forums lobby when?

i need her

Only play NYkers

this

They rolled that back,

yea sure

So people were smart enough to notice it the first time but dumb enough to not notice the second time?

Yeah sure.

bonita

The FGC confuses me. They seem to extremely hate the game, and fuck all of them stand any chance to make any money never mind proper money

So why still play?

battered housewife syndrome. Tons of people hate the game but it's still as popular as it is because people are afraid to branch out to non-Capcom fighting games.

And all of the other Capcom games are dead right now.

>battered housewife syndrome
No it isn't, as with that they still think the husband loves them when actually the actively dislike capcom and the game. Some from launch so there was no honeymoon period

Did Urien break the streak of DLC characters being absolute fucking shit?

I would love to see other fighting games get their due.
Mostly DoA since I am actually good at that game.

Instead of being absolute fucking shit he's like just like Guile, being slightly better than average.

>And all of the other Capcom games are dead right now.
Because those FGC faggots. They shit on every game that isn't SF and the newer IPs lose because of it.

They really don't, people here do yeah but from the fgc you really only ever see praise for other games. Well maybe not NRS games. They just don't play anything else for no real reason

you're confused because you think the FGC hates the game, when that's not the case at all. Cred Forums hates it, but Cred Forums isn't the FGC.

Is it just me or as the Survival AI gotten a bit harder? The enemies on the first five stages of Extreme will AA half the time and are a little more aggressive, when before this patch they would just stand there and take the beating.

Nah a portion of it do, if you just look at a lot of players twitters it is nothing but bitching. Maybe it is just a loud minority but at the very least there is a certain vocal support that just isn't there. If you look at other game's communities they just seem happier