If you're not playing this game you're missing out

If you're not playing this game you're missing out.

I was playing the japanese version 6 months ago faggot

fucking pleb

>Missing out on a sub-par musou experience

I can deal with it.

Attack on Titan is the Game of Thrones of anime
A shallow empty series that tries to trick people into thinking it is better than it is with surgical insertions of contravious content at points where people's peasized brain starts to drift off, the fact either of this series are not only popular but super popular is proof that humanity is devolving into barely sapient manchild and animals

>Yet another shitty, piss-easy musou

I know you weebfags will eat any garbage a company throws at you, but have some decency once in a while and play the AoT Tribute Game at the least.

AoT is nothing like GoT

>LOOK HOW DIFFERENT WE ARE FROM THE USUAL DREK!: The Series
>any different

But this is better than the flash game

Is the movement like the fan game?

lol

Pretty shitty and automated.

...missing out in what?

Well shit, I thought the most fun would come from the movement and using the gear yourself. What is the fun in this game?

The fangame was better to be honest.

Trying too hard m8

>tons of filler
>interesting characters are almost non existant
>building up to something for the entire time, but we swear we will show it next time
>OH SO SHOCKING, NOBODY HAS SEEN THIS DEATH COMING
>mary sues out the ass
>we killed the main character but we swear he's gone for real, OH I BET YOU DIDNT EXPECT HIM SURVIVING
nope nothing alike

I was playing the japanese version 6 months ago faggot

fucking pleb

Came here to post something like this
10/10

AoT is not try to brainwash people or anything, it is no different than any other anime, you would know it if you ever watched more than 10 anime series. Animes with non-weaboo and interesting settings have always been popular among normies, like Death Note, FMA and One Punch Man.

Game of Thrones is popular because it is different than 100s of Police Crime Dramas on the TV.

Game of Thrones is way smarter than AoT. AoT has approximately 0 interesting characters, it's just dumb action schlock. That said the game is dope, whether the story is shit is neither here nor there because AoT has a better story than pretty much 99.9% of video games.

Who gives a shit about cartoons and cartoon cashgrabs?

at least GOT has tywin, olenna, davos and stannis

Erwin, Levi and Hange are interesting characters to me. But yes, the protagonist team and team titans are absolutely horrible characters

>rewatching it with my brother
>literally an entire episode where the only thing that happens is vegegta yelling at them
I don't remember so little happening.

Levi's the worst

>GoT is way smarter
Spoken like a true redditor
Do you read the manga? The latest reveal of the manga is way more interesting than the stupid white walker shit in SJW thrones

yeah, even for the first time watching it dragged so fucking much I just skipped to the action scenes and even then they were so short I gave up half way trough

>you need to read the manga to compete with the shitty got show, not even comparing it to the books

>complains about some random website
>is a weaboo

Yeah, naw, fuck yourself, worthless scum.

>it's a "we hate because it's popular" episode
*yawn*

So do we know why or how titans came to be?

Has the green furry giant done shit?

Has this become little more than a cash cow?

No, we hate it because it's shit. It's just a mediocre game based on a mediocre cartoon.

I cut ally prefer Eren Mikasa and Armin to Erwin Hange and Levi

Erwin and Kenny are the only interesting characters i miss them both

had to look them up, fucking hell dont even remember them

OK is this game honestly good or is it a meme, because I liked the show, but the game looks like it has very little content and is more like a novelty game

>Attack on shitan
Nah fuck that

Probably because they are mostly manga characterized

No, no and no.

The game is nice enough for what it is.

it's okay for one playthrough

Amazing criticism.
My point still stands.

That you're a worthless weaboo asspained that nobody gives a shit about the only thing that gives your pathetic life any "meaning"?

will get on when on sale

It's a musou, so you'll be doing the same over and over, but instead of being 3 button combos, you'll be cutting some giant faggot pressing prompts.

If it wasn't AoT, no one would praise this game.

I enjoy GoT because I think it's a reasonably good production, not because it's a great book series or narrative. The acting, sets, costumes, and the show's direction are usually good. Compare this to a AoT; a cartoon where the VAs are terrible, the dialogue is shit, and all the characters are unrelatable teenagers, and everything is consistently mediocre/bad. The only thing that's good about AoT is the premise, but that novelty vanishes quickly.

No. One is clearly better than the other, even if GoT isn't particularly good as a television or novel series, it's still better than AoT.

It's Spider-Man 2 but better

>all the characters are unrelatable teenagers
All the characters I like aren't teens though

My brother used to intern as a production assistant at the company that got Game of Thrones on HBO. It's crazy that such a popular show almost never made it. The guy in charge scours thousands of old /obscure/not popular fantasy and sci-fi series and buys the rights out of every single one he finds. At this point, it's just luck which shows make it and which shows don't because of the sheer volume of pitches/pilots/scripts that studios are bombarded with. And this was one person and a production assistant calling George RR Martin and all these HBO executives every day to organize everything to get this series greenlit. Obviously there's more people working on the show now, but in the very beginning it was just my brother, his boss, and GRRM.
Not vidya, but just interesting.

They're one letter apart.