Are you HYPED for dawn of war 3?

Are you HYPED for dawn of war 3?

warhammer 40k thread
How can those filth monkeigh even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eJiUfnIzbVM
dawnofwar.com/article/faction-focus-eldar
yangzheyy.deviantart.com/gallery/
youtube.com/watch?v=VGHAJWD0LAo
youtube.com/watch?v=m3p_VuPIS2c
youtu.be/h_QBkq1uMs4
youtu.be/Qatd9xyp3Wo
youtube.com/watch?v=LNK5-uE5JFg
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Inertialess_Drive
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Dolmen_Gates
youtube.com/watch?v=92b7y-wHf5c&feature=youtu.be&t=168
youtube.com/watch?v=aEQM9sbQ4fk
twitter.com/SpaceHulkFPS/status/778959098280804352?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=zT_vcm7eKIc
youtube.com/watch?v=AbmDLVFAaec
youtube.com/watch?v=hTEz2ybU2BA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks pretty bad so far

No, I am not, because the gameplay looks unappealing as fuck.
The "hero" characters seem to be the focus of your army, and they are basically moba tier units.

From what I've seen so far, I'm worried it won't be very good. I want it to be, though.

The Eldar will win anyway, as usual. Stupid monkeigh

Still waiting for orks.

RTS is dead and will never return.

Yes I am!

Hyped for more thunderhammer frontflips yay

Hell no, part of the reason I didn't like Starcraft is because everything looked like Warhammer 40k if it was made by Fisher Price. DoW3 is aping that clean scifi look and it looks fucking awful. Even old as fuck 40k art has it looking gritty and grungy

I hope they at least see some of the errors in not responding to the fanbase and correct it if they do an expansion.

Also, who would be in the expansion?
We all know that Orkz, chaos, spess mehreens and eldar are always in at first (most of the time) in DoW.

Tau and necrons.

desu i'd want Nids and Necrons
hope they don't make necrons too overpowered must be hard to balance necrons after there was an overlord that took on a hive tyrant and a biotitan 1v1

>The Eldar will win anyway, as usual.

Necrons are going to be an AI opponent if the trailer is to be believed

>implying the eldar wouldn't have left the galaxy using the craftworlds if they knew winning was impossible

No I am not hyped for a shitty, bare-bones RTS that has never been better than even Warcraft 3, and with the latest installment having mobile-tier art direction to boot.

Disgusting.

I heard they were going to start doing in depth videos on Eldar units, are any of them out yet?

No Dobson, no buy.

>leaving a galaxy surrounded by tyranids
youtube.com/watch?v=eJiUfnIzbVM

I just want new 40k waifus and hazubandos

I know I'll get shit on for this but I actually am looking forward to DoW3. I'm not extremely hyped because I sincerely doubt it will be better than DoW1, but I can't help but be excited at the prospect of a new DoW game when I put so many hours into the other ones.
Also Dark Crusade > soulstorm

here you go

Never played starcraft, what's with all the comparisons to DoW3?

Way more hyped for this

Is this game supposed to be like left 4 dead warhammer 40k edition or something?

I haven't felt any hype since I heard that Chaos wasn't in. The news that I've heard about the game didn't exactly help me feel it either.

Clean artstyle iirc

Why do people take chaos seriously?

So I just read this:
dawnofwar.com/article/faction-focus-eldar

and uh, Eldar have regenerating energy shields now?

So, huh, like this other highly advanced alien race.... from that other RTS game,......

What's it called again?

That one that also features three asymetric races...

Shouldn't energy shields regenerate if you pump more power into them though?

Eldar rarely even win in their own codex, and almost never more than a phyrric victory

call me when you're a Tyranid, Ork or 'Cron

>We want to appeal to a broader audience.

Idiots are complaining that the art style is closer to being cleaner like Starcraft rather than HYPER-GRITTY 'REALISM' like in DoW2.

Eliphas and Araghast.

Energy shields on stuff isn't even ripped from SC. Not to mtnetion it's probably for Wraith units and vehicles, which makes sense you mong.

Go to /tg/ if you want news from this game. It's a hatejerk here, but just a normal circlejerk there.

it's the Space Hulk tabletop game without being turn based or having Blood Angels, as an FPS made by the guys who made E.Y.E

so yes

Cautious optimism is the watchword, 40K games almost always suck but Streum On knocked it out of the park with E.Y.E so here's hoping they deliver

>You're not one of those filthy humans, r-right user?

Idiots? Nah fuck you, even DoW1 was grittier than the shit tier art style 3 looks like it has, and the fact that they had a cg trailer for it showing it looking awesome and gritty and then show us what looks like a Saturday morning cartoon is insulting. Even more annoying when you look that Warhammer Fantasy had a total War game just come out that looks gritty as fuck but still colorful and vibrant looking and great art direction. Relic fucked up and there is no denying it. You can have a game be gritty and colorful both without it looking like a damn cartoon like what we got

is there more like this?

Nah, they're gonna fuck it up/are already fucking it up. Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment, and this shit is going to be a disappointment.

Everything that artists draws looks the same. Worse sameface than Incase.

Oh and Eternal Crusade launced. With like 6 different maps that all suck balls with prefab buildings. basically feels like you are fighting in the same map everytime.

Can't wait for it to come out just for the shitstorm.
Core audience gets mad as fuck at the moba abortion and "broader audience" simply wont give a fuck about its existence.

>but but muh ESPAWTS BUX
Already dead on arrival

who is the artist?

don't like the new farseer design

yangzheyy.deviantart.com/gallery/

QUICKLY user YOU MUST CHOOSE

OLDCRONS OR NUCRONS

How accurate is this?

thanks

Except it doesn't. Since this "Battletrance" as it's called is not even an actual energy shield but something completely made up. Even if it was, energy shields are not standard issue on Eldar vehicles but only present on units like Wave Serpents and Walkers.

But sure sure keep up your wishful thinking.

>DoW1 was grittier than

DoW1's artstyle was all about making the in-game models look like toys you mongoloid.
Fucking toys.

Only Dawn of War 2 had any realism in its artstyle

not very at all

>yfw mon'keigh = monkey

>But sure sure keep up your wishful thinking.

Keep in mind Dawn of War always made shit up.

>Space Marine morale
>Buildings completely made up from nothing
>Builder units
>Unit upgrades in buildings that are all made up for the game.
>Imperial factions fighting among themselves full-scale wars.

It's a game.
As long as I can wreck Imperial shit as Eldar and have fun doing so, I don't care.
Heck, I'll paint my guys pink just to spite retards like you.

PREORDER NOW

Imperium = Cred Forums

Chaos = Cred Forums

CW Eldar = /fit/

DEldar = /gif/

Orks = Cred Forums

Tyranids = /an/

Tau = /lgbt/

Necrons = /r9k/

RTS has always been a mobile tier genre
It's about the fluff, not the gameplay, same as always

Come to think, it's probbably just a balance thing. If they play their cards right Eldar should be squishier than the ither factions, so a bit of regeneration might balance things.

>CW Eldar not /tg/

>Orks not either /k/ or /fit/

One job, user.

Skeptical but only so I won't be let down so much. I'll be hyped when IG is teased and our elites are Baneblade variants, bonus points if we see Marauders again.

But user, what kind of Baneblade variants would you like to see?

I think a Tremor Cannon would be fuckin' cool to see.

>Necrons
>not Cred Forums

>Necrons

We have no Egyptians on this site, do we?

Why Angelos is using blue armor?

Stormlord because its a big transport and that Vulcan Mega-bolter. The Stormsword would be my favorite if it makes the big explosions I hope to see.

The rest would make my dick harder, like all the dakka the Stormhammer has and the fact the Shadowsword looks like the perfect elite unit to shoot down Wraithknights and Renegade Knights from afar.

Also Tremor Cannons would make for a cool mechanic, fuck the enemy and the ground they stand on.

Generic Force Commander + the toy selling color scheme of red, blue and... yellow in this instance.

Angelos was originally an Ultramarine. Blahd Rehvens let them make up new lore though, so they went with that.

I'll get it just to play with my waifu macha

my boner for space elves will never subside

>no Noise Marines
How could I possibly get hyped?

The game looks like total ass and I'm not sure which demographic they're trying to pander to because it sure as hell isn't original DoW fans.

I really hope they take notes from the old Space Hulk FPS games. They were flawed but fun as all hell.

>Progress through the Hulk, leading the squad as other team-mates cover the flanks down a couple of long corridors
>Hear Uriel shout over the radio "OH NO! MY BOLTER IS JAMMED!" followed quickly by death gurglings
>Fuck
>Genestealers pound hard in the now exposed flank
>Splits squad in two
>Try desperately to adjust strategy to no avail
>Listen to the squad die one by one while frantically trying to regroup everyone
>End up backed in a corner with one fellow terminator, holding off the onslaught, completely stalemated
>We don't have enough firepower to push out the room, but they don't have enough entry points to swarm us
>Fuck it
>RIP AND TEAR RIP AND TEAR
>POWERFIST TO THE FACE
>YOU TOO MOTHERFUCKER
>THIS IS FOR.... URIEL
>AH FUCK GETTING SWARMED
>THE FUCK KIND OF PUSSY NEEDS FOUR ARMS TO FI-ARGGHHHHH
>Jump into the last survivor's body
>ROUND TWO MOTHERFUC-ARRJGHHKGN

AMPLIFIED

youtube.com/watch?v=VGHAJWD0LAo

Well I'm a fan of the original DoW and I like it.

This is why /tg/ is so much better for talking about DoW, all the whiny bastards here with their arms flailing about 'Muh graphics', 'Muh grit'. 40k was barely ever really 'gritty', especially when color got involved.

I get it. You're emotionally invested in the game and want it to be good, but it still looks ass and they are clearly pandering to this new age of MOBAs. I don't know how you can go off and say 40k was barely ever gritty but I don't go to /tg/ so I have no idea what kind of memes they got running over there right now.

Will these be as broken on the game as they are on the tabletop?

no one will ever know
they dont share a playerbase

>be FPS
>team based
>coming out in 2016

"OMG LEFT 4 DEAD CLONE!!!111!!1 LIKE WHY BOTHER EVEN PLAYING THIS GAME AT ALL LOL? I'M GOING TO BUY A TOTALLY ORIGINAL AND INNOVATIVE AAA GAME INSTEAD."

HOLY SHIT IS MACHA

How long I have to wait for Riptide spam?

>Half of the first major faction us gold-plated, or obssessed with the color
>Second Major one is literally rainbow elves
>Third major one is obsessed eith every color of the rainbow, often bright shades of them.
>Fourth one is the edgier version of the first, and even then they have entire factions in bright pink and bright red.
>Pic fucking related

Anyone who takes 40k as a serious Grimdark setting is an idiot. It's only Grimdark due to the scale of things, not the content itself. The content is a mix of lawful stupid, fantasy in space, and edge.

Even DoW2 wasn't really gritty until IG got there with their grey n green uniforms.

My hype is going to depend on the quality of the voice acting.

Lewd

They are just colourful because it's the only way to make miniatures not look like shit.

Solaria sounds gloriously cheesy.

Angelos is kind of meh compared to Oldgelos.

Expect a quarter of the cast to be Steve Blum again, with surprise return from Eliphas in the 3rd expansion.

Nothing on Macha, Wraith-Taldeer, or Gorgutz yet.

Your excuse is fantastic. Go on.

Lolno. Have you seen the "interview" where some Youtuber gets to talk with one of the devs? Archhammer or whatever they guy doing 40k lore vids throws a nerd shit fit over it.
>Gabriel can jump and twirl around because 40k is retarded
>one of the reasons we removed retreat option is because nobody retreats in 40k
>the walking animations are retarded because people will be able to differientate between the units more easily
>we replaced sync kills with this new idea we've had - gore and blood
>the artsyle isn't that colorful, also Imperial Fists are muted yellow so bright colors is obviously what 40k is about
>the artstyle only seems bad because the only terrain we've shown is an ice map, don't judge the game based on this

youtube.com/watch?v=m3p_VuPIS2c

Super Secret Insider here with my completely bullshit list of the Expansions.

Base game will have SM, Oks, Eldar, and Necrons. Necrons will barely show up in Singleplayer, just for the kast few missions.

First expansion will be Nids, IG, and Tau. Nids will have Swarmlord and Hive Tyrant Epics, IG will have Lord General and Baneblade, Tau will have Ethereal and Shas'o. Story will be IG world under attack from Nids, Angelos comes to help and is an NPC. Tau are the Necrons of this ine, barely show up until the end.

2nd Expac will be 'Faith and Fire', surprise appearance from the SoBs and Chaos finally arrives. SoBs will get Cannoness, Living Saint, Celestian Superior Squad. Chaos will get basic Chaos Lord, and varying Greater Demons. Will also reintroduce Thaddeus and Hairgel as main characters alongside the Sisters.

>the setting that created the term grimdark isn't grimdark

They can't fuck up Orks, they better not fuck up Orks.

Never played the first two, what's the appeal?

40k began as a silly parody. Warhammer Fantasy IN SPACE! It got a more serious tone with every edition. That said, more serious doesn't mean better quality in writing or style.

Not him, but you are retarded. It's not the colors, it's the artsyle.
Blood Ravens, with their muted red colors look like shitty and colorful cartoon characters in 3. Then there are all the horrible effects that are just bright and colorful explosions that happen for no reason.
Now go compare the artstyle with the other 2 games. The Emperor's Children have bright pink armor for instance, but it looks gritty and cool.
The horrible artstyle, retarded animations, meh graphics and over the top particle effects are legit complaints. Especially if it's a fucking DoW game.

Pretty sure they confirmed there are only 3 factions, period. No secret NPC faction that is only in the campaign.

>DEldar
>not /d/

One fucking job.

>Flips in Terminator Armor
This has Goto written all over it.

>Retreats and Sync kills
Retreats were retarded anyway. 'Press button to have unit not die'. Sync kills could also muck up a lit of things if you're pulling back from melee and you trigger one. One unit gets surrounded and you lose it? Oh well, at keast it was flashy. At least gibs are confirmed.

>Worlds
Thus was confirmed early on that even the devs were happier with the maps other than Acheron. Acheron just has the story tied into it.

Best race coming in.

Find me a better race
>Pro Tip. You can't

Seriously though we need more of these guys in DoW, I was happy with em in Soulstorm to an extent, but we need more.

Right race, wrong faction shithead.

One another note,
>Macha
>Taldeer
>Likely yet-to-be-named third Eldar Hero
>Solaria
The Waifu quota has been met above and beyond.

I'm not a waifu fag, I've actually done more than made eye contact with a girl.

So have I you mong. Do you really think anything in 40k is worth making a real 'waifu'?

Aside from the Sisters of Battle.[/spoiler.]

I actually think retreat was retarded and I can see why sync kills were removed.
But trying to justify it with "and this is 40k haha, nobody retreats in 40k :)" and basically acting like they invented blood and gore makes them retarded.

The link to the "interview" if anyone still has any faith in the developers for some reason.
youtu.be/h_QBkq1uMs4
youtu.be/Qatd9xyp3Wo

>Having to choose between GF and a Bolter
>Not going for a Bolter Bitch and getting the best of both worlds.

My girl is better than yours.

Pardon me you fucking heretic.

This is what your girlfriend would end up like against mine.

Will the eldar have warp spiders?

This is important.

>be Tau Fire Warrior
>field strip and clean up your rifle
>get shot in the head by Ethereal secret police

Probably. Considering they're all about hit n run tactics, not having the dedicated hit n run unit would be fucking retarded.

Admittedly, they MIGHT, very big might, use Swooping Harks instead, a la Seraphim squad.

But I'd put money on Spiders.

>Xeno's equivalent to the Guardmen's flaslight is better than that the gun chosen by the elites of humanity.

Explain yourselves.

I'd be okay with hawks but spiders were the best aspect warriors

WHERE DA ZOG ARE THE ORKS?!

>that sliding eldar knight
my fucking cock

THEY'S SAVIN' DA BEST FER LAST, BOSS.

Not at all. I loved DoW1 and Retribution, but this just looks poor.

Well blimey, we 'az a smart boy 'ere. Jobs a good un lad.

NO
DAT'S JUST A HUME WAY OV SAYING ZE"RE ALL MUCKIN' ABOOT

JUST WAIT TILL THE BOSS 'EARZ BOUT DIS!

I need all the voice actors from DoW 2 back

in particular scott mcneil and keith szarabajka

>Macha is back in DoW3
>she has the non-canon /tg/ fanwank whiskers
Let me guess, she'll probably have vaguely sexual dialog with some imperial assassin character too?

>that squashed human
rip

user, /tg/ did that art because she had those in the book. You retard.

japanese heresy?

>You again
READ THE FUCKING BOOK HOLY SHIT YOU MAKE ME MAD

>that squashed human
>mfw

He ain't dead yet humie! Just makes da screamin even funnier!

Also, LCB was Taldeer you fuckhead. Taldeer's a Wraithknight now.

She disrupts the enemy forces by making them dead.

What if a set of newcron tomb worlds woke up a small bit away from cadia during the 13th black crusade

>Well hello chaps what's going on he-OH DEAR, DEMONS
>EVERYONE, GET YOUR MONOLITHS. HELP THE MEATBAGS.

>CS GOTO
No fuck you. No such book existed.

The Tau actually bothering to advance their tech and quickly adapting to changing circumstances.

She'll be a sexually frustrated virgin.

What's the Necrons' endgame? Once they kill everyone, what are they gonna do? Go back to sleep?

they'd probably ally with the imperials for the moment, throw some superweapon at abbadons fleet (and blackstone fortresses) and then clean shit up on the ground because necrons are actually pretty dangerous to handle

Some might fix back together their empire and look for some way to get back into actual bodies, some will behave like oldcrons, some will stay metal because they like it, a lot of them will go kill the nids and fuck the warp in the ass whenever they get the opportunity

If Relic got their heads out of their asses at this very moment and started making DoW 3 a real 40k game, I would buy it in a heartbeat

For what it's worth, that and flipping Terminators seem to be the only thing taken from Goto.

Macha actually died in that book, kind of painfully and very much underwhelming.

Depends on the Necrons in charge. They can help fight off Chaos and then fuck off wherever when they've done what they've wanted to do, help fight off Chaos and then start slaughtering the human upstarts when Chaos is pushed back, kill anyone that gets in their way from the get, or just sit back and let Chaos and the Imperium kill each other before they fuck up the weakened party.

If Cadia falls the tomb worlds will get consumed by the eye of terror though, they won't sit back, they'd throw literally everything at abbadon which includes probably pulling out some world engine-tier shit and pretty large fleets of necron ships.
If they can still construct pylons, they will.

If Macha starts to act flustered around Angelos, I will conviced that Goto put a hand in the script.

If Cadia gets that pylon going its completely over for chaos, gg

no amount of super chaos techno sorcery will get through that immaterium barrier generated by the pylon

BAMP

favorite phoenix lord?

pic related for me

Will DoW3 have to end with Gabe fucking something up to continue the series?

>My legs are OK for the Emperor
>You gain Imperial Brouzouf
Nosta remus

BATTLE BROTHAS
youtube.com/watch?v=LNK5-uE5JFg

I'll wait as long as I need to get my Dark Heresy RPG.

40k art should ALWAYS include somebody looking straight at the camera in pictures like this one

A collection of fully functional necron tomb worlds aren't exactly a joke either, if they are fully mobilized they have millions upon millions (i think) of necron warriors, many many ships, overlords who have been known to solo hive tyrants and stronger beings and (maybe) inertialess drives (inertialess drives were retconned or some shit but then a necron overlord used it in the fluff anyway)

>Let me tell you about the Tyranids

>inertialess drives
they were retconned? goddamn it why

that pic is some muvluv shit, goddamn

also, has there ever been a swarmlord ever fought a necron?

more hyped for deathwing muh google

why even fight nids on the ground?

usually when it gets like that the planet is already fucked unless theres some rambo mission to the hivemind

Tell me about the Old Ones, who are they?

wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Inertialess_Drive
wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Dolmen_Gates
and this is an excerpt from one of the Shield of Baal books which came in 2015 at the same time as the 7th edition shit
"Turning his fleet toward the glinting crimson orbs of Cryptus, Anrakyr engaged his inertialess drive, his vast Necron armada streaking off into the void. Unlike the ships of the Imperium, those of the Necrons did not travel through the Warp, and so the great psychic barrier cast out by the Hive Mind was no impediment to their fleet."
like, what the fuck?

>let's change voice actors that made the first two chapters memorable, that won't surely make people angry

I thought they had learned after DoW2's change.
Give me Dobson back

>not making traitor legions that follow Slaanesh /d/

>gut out a lot of beloved mechanics from previous DoW games
>kick out Paul Dobson, arguably the best voice actor actually Araghast but whatever of the series
>massively downgrade the graphics
>community addresses all of these things and asks Relic to respond to their criticisms and get in some sorely-needed features and to stop dumbing down the game
>Relic ignores all that and instead tries to hook in people by getting someone like angry joe to show how le ebin DoW3 is
youtube.com/watch?v=92b7y-wHf5c&feature=youtu.be&t=168
relic is dead
i can't believe how out of touch the developers are with the old dawn of war community, but then again dawn of war 3 is probably just another notch in SEGA's book of "how to make truckloads of money with little effort involved"

/tg/ is to busy with its aneurysm over back flipping terminators to say anything positive about this piece of shit

>kick out Paul Dobson
source
his brother is the voice of gabriel now

>source
youtube.com/watch?v=aEQM9sbQ4fk
you can hear that they've changed Gabriel's voice in all of the gameplay trailers, including this one, which almost certainly means they've given Paul Dobson the boot
after all, why would he voice act in a game where his most prominent role is taken from him

>setting with space marines, imperial guard, eldar, dark eldar, chaos, sisters of battle, tau, necrons, orkz, tyranids
>space marines, eldar, orkz

This is lazy modern game development and I will not support it with my money. They're not exactly making a fucking complex masterpiece of a game, they're just smelly cashgrabs who want to push DLC agenda further. Fuck them and fuck everyone who stands for this filth and heresy.

they're late like always

>melee race

I2

Jesus.

QUICKLY BROTHERS I MUST FILL THIS CHALICE

twitter.com/SpaceHulkFPS/status/778959098280804352?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

How does it feel Cred Forums?

The last hope for 40k video games is the fucking Dark Angels

I love baroque art so much

holy fuck my dick

This art piece got me into 40k

Though it was the "SEE THIS IT SAYS YOUR A FAGGOT" version

It's a stupid moba/SC2 ripoff

>Hero units that operate like a moba
>Clean & shiny aesthetic
>3 races: Humans in power armor, mass horde savage aliens, hyper-advanced arrogant aliens
>Obsession on competitive play
>Units move in synch and in tightly knit groups

etc

>Le left 4 send clone because coop game
Go back to l3ddit

BECAUSE THE FISH IS FUCKIN RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I always wanted a 40k left4dwad game

we have had like 5 space hulks already

>Made by EYE devs
>Is a warhammer game
This will isn't some normie casual garbage, son.

More accurate

First thing that came to mind looking at that was pic related

I'm not quite sure why. The units and poses etc don't look very similar. It's just the overall style/feel I guess

They released an actual Stormhammer mini recently

The model is less impressive

I don't think I've ever been so disappointed with the direction of a series before.

mary sue

Man I hate that Cred Forums keeps comparing Trump to the Emperor. Trump doesn't have shit on the Emperor. The Emperor could build a wall to keep illegals out with his fucking mind, lets see Trump do that

No.

I thought DoW2 was well made, but it went in the wrong direction for me in terms of small-scale skirmish fights and the DLC system.
I had an understanding of what the fuck went on with the company, but I forget now. THQ went out of business and Relic has another team making DoW3? Anyway, I don't have much confidence in them being competent anymore.

So an incompetent company making a sequel that will probably be a style I don't want.

HOWEVER

The trailer was fucking based. I got hyped for the trailer and that was it. I've seen bits of the game and it's completely different. They need to scrap everything and make the trailer the game.
The Eldar with all their weird, xenomorph wraithbone even got me thinking about wh40k redesigns to make shit edgier, which I'm usually against, but it seemed so well done there.

Fuegan

>Still no word on Thaddeus or Harigel coming back

WHAT THE FUCK

I WANT MY LOVABLE ASSAULT MARINE GOOF

youtube.com/watch?v=zT_vcm7eKIc

I don't think Cred Forums made this. It seems to be mocking Putin and praising Israel.

Canonically doing a penance crusade in the Eye of Terror. May show up in the future, but expect hairgel to be named Aramus.

>Picture Captcha: CREED

What if the Deceiver is actually Cegorath who is actually Tzeench who is actually Creed?

>Top turret with only one cannon
Triple gun sponson isn't half bad if it had turrets on top. Wait are those Multi-lasers? My eyes must be bad not recognizing Lascannons.

They might not have made that picture but I see way too many shops of his face on the Emperor's visage. As a loyal imperial citizen I can not stand to see such heresy.

Hairgel is too sexy for this universe

I just want commander boreale to be reincarnated

Lascannon in front chassis below the double cannons

Turret and sides have multilasers

I want know if Davian Thule is dead for good or not.

I think what even cannon route Retribution took.

Thules gone for good maybe thanks to eliphas

So...
>Davian kills Neroth and the others Chaos Champions.
>Eliphas kills Davian but is heavily weakened.
>Diomedes comes and kill Eliphas.
Is that correct?

Basically

Thule might be the new captain or hes part of the Sternguard now

Cyrus will still be about muh scouts

Diomedes force commander maybe

TARKUS I MEAN TARKUS

lmao what a piece of shit drawing.

What if it's the Deceiver who locked himself in a Dyson Sphere and it's actually the Outsider who got sharded?

I want a Dreadnought Captain/Chapter Master

Can someone put the quote in Goto's book than confirms the face markings were his idea and not from /tg/, or I have to ask them about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=AbmDLVFAaec

I would rather gouge my eyes out with a chainsword than slog through it. Just know that they're being selective with Goto, as Macha actually died in his books. Rather unceremoniously.

Well, it is canon that the magpies and the Grey Knights were in Lorn V, I just don't why.

This.

Original real time Space Hulks were AMAZING games and Streum On is making this.

youtube.com/watch?v=hTEz2ybU2BA
OI
'ooligans!

>Dem boys got a Mek for a Boss. Dat's just sad, dat is.

Who is the most powerful faction in Warhammer 40K? Is it the Humans or someone else? Not really familiar with this franchise beyond the Third person shooter that came out a couple years ago

Reminder

Not really hyped. DoW2, but with base building and the unit customisation of DoW would have been better.

Instead we get that bizarre mix of 1 and 2, no cover system, a barebones unit customisation system, and that shoehorned Knight.

Space Marines should not die in droves.
Gabriel Angelos shoud not be a jumping ballerina.
Knights commonly have a mix of close range and long range weapons, not this symmetrical bullshit. Also,, where is the orientable void shield.

>Retreats were retarded anyway. 'Press button to have unit not die'

Retreat was not a free getaway. It was risky if you overextended even 1 sec due to melee penalty and a waste if you retreated too early. In a game where map control is everything retreating a squad was a big setback.

I agree with Sync kills, they were retarded in multiplayer, maybe they should keep them in campaign mode tho.

The Imperium is the most powerful single faction.

Chaos fights itself too much

Tyranids haven't arrived in galaxy proper yet

Necrons aren't fully awakened and are too divided

Eldar are a dying race that BTFO itself

Dark Eldar arent' big enough

Orks are too divided

Tau are too small.

god the dawn of war series has such godlike voices

I fucking love scott mcneil especially

>Giving a single goddamn fuck about AI

Compstomping shitter detected

The guy who made that comic lives in a farm with crappy conection with internet, that's why he could only play skirmishes with AI instead other players.

>Retreats were retarded anyway. 'Press button to have unit not die'.

Retreating while in melee is almost always a death sentence for at least a few members of a squad, if not all of them. Hell, you can win entire games without killing a single squad if your opponent retreats too often. There are plenty of instances you can see if you look up replays where players would have won a major engagement in the match if they didn't lose their cool and retreat their units too early.

Newcrons.

The Oldcrons singular goal was the weakest part of their lore. It meant that regardless of circumstances, you knew exactly what their goal was, and left them unable to surprise you.

only drones are hype for this shit get that ass banned

Angelos' new VA is actually the brother of the old one, who was in turn Diomedes and a couple of other voices in DoW2.

Kind of neat. Hope he can pull it off.

Yeah, I'm okay with his bro being in it , as long we get the old voices back in someway or another

wait what szarabajka is dobson's brother?

Oldcrons, now and forever

The new lore is as shit as can be with no consitency. The c'tan are some of the most powerful beings in the setting, yes. It didn't make sense for them to be so easily slain on the tabletop, yes. So let's fix this by making the necrons roflstomp their own gods, turn them into pokemon, and make them zany mustache-twirlers. Fuck you, GW.

I want my British hivetyrantfu back

newcrons
you can still have the old terminators if you want, they're just lesser troopers but still among the most fearsome things in the galaxy

>The Fisher-Price meme argument continues

Somehow, like every stupid accusation that literally any game with more than two colors is somehow Fisher-Price babby pandering, history is not going to look kindly on these opinions. Then again, it's happened to Cred Forums more time than I can count since it was created.

Shame the endless summer turned out to be more true than I could have imagined. Nothing but edgy children with no taste whining about how "mature" they want their games to be.

Brian Dobson is the confirmed voice, afaik.

the root of the argument is that DoW3 is way too colorful and bright when taking into consideration both the previous games (who had a gritty and darker elements to them) and the actual tabletop itself which shares these elements as well

but you don't care about that
you only wanted to ride in on your high horse and express your disdain for something you're seemingly not at all passionate about

Cannoness Iona here. Wassup?

Finally, do you know how I can get rid of that xeno of my tree?

>Muffed "fucking heretics" in the distance.

Jesus Christ, I haven't laughed that hard in weeks.

>Orks are too divided
Not for long.

Tyranids and Orks, no less.

>Eldar
>We're so much better than those PRIMITIVE HUMANS!
>These monkeigh could probably help us with this chaos problem if we just told them what's going on.
>Let's be really vague and speak in riddles because our plans are just so complex!
>Why are we running out of Eldar you guys?

Eldar are so stupid it's ridiculous.

While all the factions are arrogants fucks, the Eldar the most obvious and it tends to be the reason they get outsmarted by the humans, daemons, necrons, and even the orks and the tau.

Power Struggles goes like this, assuming we're talking full power.

>Orks.
No, not kidding. If they got their shit together they win. Technically they already have won, since what they want is eternal war. Some lore also points to them having already spread past the galaxy.

>Chaos Gods.
If they manage to get their shit together. 99% of the times they don't. Lots of stuff at their disposal, lots of hax. Too bad they hate each other.

>The Emperor.
Kind of dead but not really, keeps the Chaos Gods from getting their shit together. Sort of Human.

>C'tan.
Like the Chaos Gods but more devious (sort of) and dickish (again, sort of). Currently broken up and put into Necron tech. Heaven forbid one gets out fully.

>Necrons. Ancient race of SPEHSS EGYPTIAN ROBOTS. They can blow up suns as easily as trimming a rose bush. Most are asleep currently.

>Craftworld Eldar.
SPEHSS Elves. Only disadvantage is numbers and repopulation. Lots of pointy bits, psychic hax, etc.. Eldar accidently'd a Chaos God once by having orgies the size of planets, but the CW ones got away. Kind of.

>Imperium.
Humans, Space Marines, Imperial Guard, Sisters of Battle. Sheer mix of numbers and firepower. A bit of psychic stuff going on. Sisters of Battle are the coolest.

>Chaos Space Marines
Blah blah blah HERESY blah blah blah Edgy Space Marines blah blah blah BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

>Dark Eldar
Dark Elves in SPEHSS. Incredibly edgy. These are the ones that had those planet-sized orgies before they made a Chaos God by accident. They suffer the same issues as CW Eldar, but they get through it by having razor-filled pillow fights and raping and pillaging other people.

>Tyranids
Bugs. Should probably go higher but they job a fuck ton, and their strength isn't even in the galaxy yet. Serves a hive mind, bio-weapons, etc.

>Tau
Space weeaboo communists who only exist because the Imperium hasn't crushed them yet.

Think I got most of it.

/d/ is beyond Deldar and just straight Slaanesh

And the reason the Imperium haven't destryed the Tau yet is because the latter is between Ultramar (home system of the Ultramarines) and a really big Hive Fleet.