Games not many folk know about

I fucking love Tomba. Anyone else want to share their favorite relatively unknown games?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gk2opZ0L8DE
youtube.com/watch?v=OLHPVxGJ66M
youtube.com/watch?v=QYXbMI8qFsU
youtube.com/watch?v=8XPgOVFqxEM
bordersdown.net/threads/57252-Silent-bomber-freezes-(PAL)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just bought this on the Vita to replay it for like the 6th time. Never could get into the first game though, wanna give it another shot eventually.

Tombi 2 is the reason why PS1 was superior to N64.

Has Chibi killed himself yet?

WHUUUUPEE

Good to see it's on the store to purchase. It really is a decent game and had potential for a third.

So, confirmed Santa's #1 helper is a squirrel

I would really prefer if you would be quiet

I know lots of people love making Tomba threads and get disheartened by shitposts about AGDQ but god damn is it funny

the first time i saw this pic I didn't know about the meme so I thought it was implying that reddit and v are friends now

They aren't. You have to go back.

Parappa the Rapper. Never knew anyone who played it

No AGDQ pls
youtube.com/watch?v=Gk2opZ0L8DE

>tomba
>relatively unknown
>a game so unknown it received a sequel
>'but it was relatively unknown guys'

alright

This game is pretty great. I used to play the demo a lot as a kid, before getting the full version.

youtube.com/watch?v=OLHPVxGJ66M

I played this game when I was younger but I've never heard of it since then

Best NSMB game ever.

clearly there was a fanbase at one point, but I almost never hear anyone talk about it

Jutah was my first trap in video games because a magazine talking about the game said it was a she, and the art didn't prove this statement wrong.

One of my favs of all time.

Since when is Tomba known well on Cred Forums? Has it been that long since I've been to this cesspit that people claim to 'know' Tomba?

So what was the problem at AGDQ again? The autist was annoying as fuck, but AGDQ is full of annoying autists, so what?

Has anyone else played this obscure gem?

Pssh...You faggots probably never heard of it ...kid

He looks way more masculine in the game itself, so I never really saw him as a trap or anything.

I have that game, but I haven't played it. I've gotten into a bad habit of buying loads of cheap PS2 games from shops near where I live, and then spending all day on Cred Forums.

DUDE I LOVE BAGELS

Could never get into this game but the soundtrack is really well done.
youtube.com/watch?v=QYXbMI8qFsU

youtube.com/watch?v=8XPgOVFqxEM

This game was genuinely hard
the last boss with the chess thing was tough as shit

I never got to that because my copy of the game crashes after the boss fight with the giant mech on the elevator. Apparently it's not just me, a whole bunch of copies of the game are fucked.

bordersdown.net/threads/57252-Silent-bomber-freezes-(PAL)

tough luck man, my copy was mine
and I remembe that elevator mech, so many attempts at that too but it was all satisfying in the end

>so many attempts at that too but it was all satisfying in the end

It isn't really satisfying when the game crashes as soon as you beat that stage, though.

This an underrated PS1 gems thread?

It's Zelda...with a Monkey

I really enjoyed it.

Yezz fazt pantzz

This game is some special kind of garbage. The rat boss is just fucking dumb.

Chalk one up for games Cred Forums can't discuss normally

My niggas. Now this is a hidden gem.
The final boss was pretty hard. The fucking chess segment left me with half my health and I always get killed at the boss fight.