What games make you feel empty inside after finishing?

What games make you feel empty inside after finishing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VJhgwxSTHDs
youtu.be/oZjTGFeBXAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sex

Mass Effect

>you beat the game and the credits finish
>seeing that nerd with nothing else to do in the reflection of the black screen

Nier

life

Any Visual Novel

Yup

Mother 3

This.

I wasn't prepared.

Even minor sidequests hit you really hard sometimes.

Especially ending D.

COMPLEX

Kara no Shoujo

lol I get it because of the ejaculation

Katawa Shouju did after doing the Hananko storyline, she reminded me of my ex that I missed, so when I played through I vowed to "do it right this time" but still got the bad ending

Persona 3
Metal Gear Solid 3

the persona and ace attorney games. drops me from a colorful anime world to a drab, gray world full of chads and shallow sluts.

LISA

>nobody will ever try to gouge your eye out with a fork
>tfw

Witcher 3. Your deposited in a empty castle with all your friends gone at the end

Drakengard was worse. Nier takes a little more thinking of what you've just done and doesn't hit you immediately and I'd say the endings are a little happy. Drakengard spits in your face and kicks you in the dick with each ending. You're basically getting punished for meeting the requirements. Then you get all the weapons and are given the biggest fuck you I've ever seen in video games. I'm sitting there feeling disgusted and lost.

When the screen went black at the end I couldn't believe it. I layed on my bed watching the credits and I was praying I was being rused but it was serious. I wish this series was never given closure. It was funner that way.

off topic, but are there any other mangas like oyasumi punpun? reading that shit over two weeks really made an emotional impact on me.

LISA

>Your aunt will never rape you

Hotline Miami 2
youtu.be/VJhgwxSTHDs

What if im already empty on the inside
>dont even have the motivation to go the store to get booze to drown the pain with

I wanted to shoot that fucker but I wasnt given a choice

Try some of Asano's other work like Solanin.

Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction not so much though.

fucking this

Vice City

>Dead Dead Demon's Dededededestruction
His Magnum Opus

>That extra NG+ scene

Katawa shoujo

>Leaving this world is not as scary as it sounds

LA Noire.

Every game that i enjoyed

Ghost trick

Ground control two.

Did you mean "made"?

Because make kinda implies there is a specific type of games that make you empty inside (regardless of content variety).

>I wasn't ready for that feel

I feel you
youtu.be/oZjTGFeBXAY

Yes I mean make

It's not that off topic, OP probably made the thread in the hopes that it would shift to a conversation about Punpun anyway.

Anyway, any happy game, colorful game that can also really immerse you is what will really make you feel empty inside. Stories that are just sad can do a number on you, but stories that give you a taste of the things that you know that you'll never have will leave you in the worst condition once you finish them because then you'll just be left wanting more and you'll be forced to face the fact that your experience is over and it's time to go back to the dullness of reality.

This.

Half-Life 2 Episode 2

>Valve will never make a game again

OFF

I replayed it yesterday, knowing that the ending didn't get a near immediate follow-up (like it should've) and never will just made it sting even more

GTA 4

After everything that happened and seeing Ramon get killed off for the first time, coupled with the letters that symbolized the other characters missing from the minimap, the whole fucking world just felt empty. Plus when I regained control of Nico it was a cloudy day.

Shit left a weird feeling in my gut.

'Like' in what way?

Subarashii Sekai is also good.

>nico
>RAMON
NICO ES TU PRIMO, RAMON
VÁMONOS A JUGAR BOLERA?!

>Such a smart young man
Stop it Dennaton

Nine Nine Nine is an exception
both sequels are not on the other hand

ever17

they succeeded in making "happy" endings worse than some of the bad ones.

>he actually took the deal ending
nigga

>you will never really, really feel the need to pee in awkward situations

any game, constantly. it makes me wonder why I even try, they're all so fucking awful. and if the game is perfect like Mario World romhacks either I blame the hardware or my ageing body

>dat pic
You bastard

LISA