What are some games that you found enjoyable only to retrospectively realize they were flawed and that you most likely...

What are some games that you found enjoyable only to retrospectively realize they were flawed and that you most likely won't ever be replaying?

I know I'm gonna get a lot of shit, but that game really is the poster boy title for artificial fun.

eeeehh even on launch it was clear how shit it was. initial half hour was giving a false impession though.

I thought that at first when I first completed Dark Souls 1.

A couple of months passed then I really wanted to play it again despite knowing the drop in quality the 2nd half of the game was.

Upon completion of any souls game, I swear to myself I'll never play it again but it never stays that way.

>artificial fun.

well, it was my first bioshock game and i bought years after release on a sale, so i had no expectations going in.

>that you most likely won't ever be replaying?
Almost all of them. Games are cheap as fuck, I don't have time to waste playing shit I've already beat.

>60 bucks a game
>cheap as fuck

put like 100+ hours into skyrim and fallout 4, only cuz I like dungeon crawlin

>console pleb

I got witcher 3 on release for 25 dollaroos

>artificial fun

Serious question, not trying to start shit - What does "artificial fun" mean? To me it just makes sense that either you're having fun or you're not.

But I've replayed Witcher 2 three different times

I don't really ever get the urge to replay single player games besides the rare occasion every few years where I indulge in some nostalgia. Once most of the surprises in the gameplay and story are gone, it just seems like a slog to me.

god dammit not "artificial fun" what the fuck will Cred Forums come up with next.

Bioshock is one those game series where if you play it in backwards order the game gets better

Same with mgs.

it was a buzzword like 3 years ago if not even before sempaichi
Well... MGSV is fun until you realize that you've been doing the same fucking thing for 20 hours, same thing that you expected to only bee the intro stage of the game. Then you feel cheated, disappointed and overall disillusioned with the game. And doing the same thing you did before while you had fun is suddenly no longer fun (as in capturing the same fucking outpost with the same 4 or 5 guards).

Hence, artificial fun.

name a flaw

Get Infinite Heaven.

You're retarded

Not him, but lag compensation in regards to hitboxes vs. models

Pic related is an exaggeration of the problem, but I can feel a major difference switching between TF2 and Overwatch. In OW I point and shoot and hit every time as long as the target is on my crosshair, in TF2 I point and shoot and may or may not hit the target based on where their hitbox is. I play both games a lot and it's the one thing that really aggravates me about TF2 that I never really thought about until I played OW.

And yes I've messed with interp and other network settings, and while they do make a difference, it's too small to really help

>$0.10 has been deposited into your battle.net account

Nah I still like TF2 a lot more, it's a lot more mechanically deep and a lot less infuriating to play. OW is a bunch of casual babby shit in comparison. But the hitboxes are one of the few things that OW has over TF2.