Will this sell in droves?

Will this sell in droves?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aXQ2lO3ieBA
youtube.com/watch?v=0P-Fuuz8o78
youtube.com/watch?v=ErgBk5TR6eo
youtube.com/watch?v=3hi3rQL0ohY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeas but nobody will care about the single player and nobody will play as a black guy

Is there any of these shitty games that don't?

Is this a shitty game?

I will just to rub it in their face

>It's Battlefield.
>It's "something new" which normies have been clamoring for. (It's not actually something new.)
>It's BOOTS ON DA GROUND and you're "sticking it to dat pos Infinite Warfare" if you buy it.
>Has a bunch of retarded celebrity promotion.

It will sell like crazy.

Normies may soon find out a WW1 setting isn't actually that fitting for their dumb old-modern shooter though.

its being advertised, so yes.

But is it fun?

sort of, not $60 fun

Almost similar to BF4, fewer autos, but more than should be allowed in said setting.
Ticket system is changed to nullify ever using a medic class.
People will suck its dick, but it's going to be the exact same.

What's Infinite Warfare done to alienate normies?

Space, Robots

honestly IW looks more interesting that bf1.
it might be the very first cod game i buy years.

I imagine something like this going on at DICE when BF1 was being developed:
youtu.be/aXQ2lO3ieBA

yes

>Normies dislike different ideas
I honestly dont know why im surprised

the only good thing about the game is the air combat
its infinitely better than the mess that was bf3 and bf4

Sad truth is, you might be right. I just hope it's not pay to win like AW became

of course

will it still have a ton of players within a year? who the fuck knows

I really want to try the IW beta before I make up my mind

>its okay if literally every game does a futuristic setting except for COD
Thats how stupid you are faggot. Is Battlefield 2142 alienating because it is in the future with robots? What about Titanfall? That is in space and has robots. Normies LOVE games with space and robots. You are a retard.

The only people that get mad at the futuristic setting are COD tryhards who don't like the jumping system because it gives people other ways to outplay them, so they get their ass handed to them more often than they are used to. Thats why people cry "boots on the ground" because they suck at the game. Camping corners isn't as effective if someone can quickly jump out of the way and turn on you. Thats why they whine. It has nothing to do with the time period.

WE WUZ

I agree with this. I liked IW from the first trailer but the exosuits give me more to worry about

>Is Battlefield 2142 alienating because it is in the future with robots?
Yes? Do you have any idea how shitty 2142 sold?

It is basically gonna be Battlefront all over again. E-celebs and the internet alike shilling this to be the greatest in the franchise, a day of lying to themselves, and boom like a freight train hitting them they start shtiing on it.

Cred Forums has been sucking this thing off since the beta but slowly have been turning on it. Can't wait for you faggots to pretend you never liked it, just like you all did with Battlefront.

The only fun thing in the entire game was the horse. Every single fucking gun was awful.
The smg couldnt even spray across a 5foot room and was worse than a shotgun burst.
If I shot someone in the head who was just standing there with the smg it only did 39 damage.
I didnt really play medic. Nor did anyone.
Sniper rifle was almost a hitscan gun and made all the other guns seem like a pile of humongous shit.
Melee is slightly better in that the kill animation is like half the time of the other games and only works from behind. Otherwise its like a 3 hit kill and feels stupid like throwing a helmet at them.
There was a 1 hit kill with a bayonet charge ala red orchestra and it was good but often glitched the fuck out constantly.
This is the first battlefield in the last I dunno 5 of them Ive played where I didnt fall through the map on release much less beta or alpha.

2142 and Tribes was the shit. Its the same shit that people complain about explosives. WAAAA they hit me with a rocket or a pineapple please nerf it so they do less damage until they meet a minim arming distance and make a direct body hit only do 90% dmg. Stop ruining my shitty metro choke point map. If I cant camp down a narrow hallway I cant play games at all. Then they are all perfectly fine with auto-tracking rockets and shit instead of manually guided. The shitters cant even fucking handle snipers not having a rifle glint. They have to have their hands held for them because god forbid they move tactically with smoke or as a team and can only venture outwards if they can tell for 1000m if a sniper is possibly looking at them. Fucking forget flying around or using grappling hooks or any of that shit. People would have a meltdown actually having to look around their environment

Horse stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=0P-Fuuz8o78

Beta problems
youtube.com/watch?v=ErgBk5TR6eo

Tank and Anti-Tank
youtube.com/watch?v=3hi3rQL0ohY

If it was set in WW2 it would've been a lot better.

2142 was shit. still the same old battlefield with horrible netcode and fighting on the titans was a laggy mess so no one did it

battlefield 1: din du nuffinz edition

I seriously don't understand appeal of Battlefield games.
They are only good from technical standpoint.

I honestly didnt play it too much. Most people played bf2 strike at karkand infantry only or seige of shaniqua or whatever that map was. 2142 felt like a mod when you wanted to do something different.

They used to be like a conquest/expanded arena deathmatch storming normandy beach version of arma. Where arma was more about survival and stuff same with dayz mod on a fuck huge map and it was more about trying to lead a squad or a team and everyone was trying to socom it instead of deathmatch their way through.

Theres literally no difference between cod and bf now other than the vehicles. Battlefield dumbed down and is extremely casualized for shitters with all these bullet randomization things and whatnot. Warfighter was the even more of an abortion version of attempting to merge cod and battlefield and remove the vehicles.

I kind of hope not.
I want a WW1 game but this is wrong, this is Hollywood shit, all I saw were experimental weapons everywhere, big heroics, I don't want that. More importantly though I don't want other studios and producers jumping on it if its popular and producing more over the top hollywood shit

Already boring, would be better if sold as a skinpack.

don't get me wrong i liked it a lot. it's just that at the end of the day it's still battlefield. 2142 was the last one i played and up until that point it had the same shitty net code where bullets often times didn't do damage. how good of an fps can it really be when you can empty your mag on someone point blank and they not die. i don't know if it's still like that. it probably is

People finally got tired of that particular yearly rehash.

Problem is, Infinite Warfare offers absolutely nothing knew compared to Black Ops 3.

did you edit your ini files to your ping or whatever? that made a huge difference.

Nice development, keep spending...

It's funny, because I love the idea of futuristic Battlefield. WWI is a boring setting.

>WWI is a boring setting.

>Lawrence of Arabia.
>Dogfights on those old ass biplane and triplanes.
>Boring.

Yeah, unfortunately. Everyone liked that shitty beta.

No, because I am hilariously out of touch and think everyone else is a neo nazi like me and cares about black people in the game.

You're right, half the German and British soldiers were black, we should just ignore it. Kys pls

Yes, we should. If you give a shit about the color of pixels over gameplay, you're basically an SJW.

>I can't play this game. IT HAS A WHITE MALE
>I can't play this game. IT HAS A BLACK GUY
Get the fuck over yourself you teenager.

>dogfights with the 1st planes
Yea, and This game is going to reproduce it good?
The best were the ww2 planes, and were decent because you could those jump in mid air and get back, its going to be the same.

Not CoD numbers

5 million at most across all platforms lifetime sales

barely breaks 3 million in the first week

Ea won't consider it a success

nah

>game trying to be at least remotely realistic
>black people in the Kraut army

i preordered it to trigger Cred Forums :^)

>Problem is, Infinite Warfare offers absolutely nothing knew compared to Black Ops 3.

Space battles
new story
new operators

Kids are stupid, so probably.

Looks like a standard WW2 shooter with a WW1 skin put over it
but people will buy it because of the brand name and the "NEW SETTING"

you lookin fancy today bruh

Battlefield was never about realism. Why are you more interested in politics than gameplay?

That doesn't even make sense, user. Try again, and this time get a rebuttal.