What does Cred Forums think of Bayonetta? and I don't mean the character,the game itself

What does Cred Forums think of Bayonetta? and I don't mean the character,the game itself.

it is like a good dog: it is good

The combat system is too shallow. enemies are too repetitive. Story makes no sense. Would have been forgotten if it wasn't for nintenfags sucking its cock all the time

the sequel was better.

it is the best video game in existence and even then the story and framerate are not ideal.

The music was gr8 the back story was pretty good also

MOON RIVER AND ME

And you can fuck it and eat, right?

>game comes out in 2009/10
>gets praised on release
>wow why are nintenfags praising this game they only got in 2014
Really makes you think

A good dog wouldn't betray it's owner and go live with someone else

Great combat. Superb mechanics especially with shit like the introduction of dodge offset. Some of the enemies are super good like Grace and Glory but at the same time some of them suck like the fire enemies or flying snek. A bunch of stupid bullshit like QTEs or motorbike sequences but also shit loads of hype like those final two bosses.

Sequel is better in some ways, worse in others.

It will if it gets abandoned by SEGA and doesn't get anything to eat.

Yeah it would if you stopped feeding it

why don't you just move in with the dog then ? i did

>owner leaves dog on the side of the road
>another owner pays for its wellbeing and feeds it
Gee what a shit dog

>le epic food comparison meme

It'd be cool if retarded dog comparisons would become new food. Just like in Korea.

Bayonetta feels like it came out Kamiya seeing how much people loved the scene where Dante rides a rocket in DMC3. So he had to somehow out-do that because he had something to prove as the creator of the series.

I can't really enjoy Bayonetta, it almost feels like it's obsessed with being crazy to the point of desperation. Something ridiculous has to be happening constantly, and after a while you just say "Yeah ok I get. This game is way more CUHRAYZEEE that DMC3 Kamiya."

The owner took the dog to a pet show and nobody really cared enough for him to take the dog again

He sold the dog to another owner and took him to a more private dog show and then did people only start caring

well just look at how many copies it sold, it's clearly shit

kamiya didn't even make dmc3