So Cred Forums, did you take advantage of Amazon's fuck up and get Gears of War 4 for free?

So Cred Forums, did you take advantage of Amazon's fuck up and get Gears of War 4 for free?

Other urls found in this thread:

slickdeals.net/f/9122931-free-copy-of-gears-of-war-4-xbox-play-anywhere-game-with-the-purchase-of-an-nvidia-gtx-1070-1080-graphics-card
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yeah ok faggot link me

OFCOARSH

yes me and my friend

They will take it away.

Link it fucker

Explain nigger

You're late piratecuck

I gave it to my friend

My autismo in me wants to buy the ultimate edition to play early and get old man marcus skin

In that case I hope Amazon cancels it.

Too late, slow-mo. We've all took advantaged of it :^)

They would need to cancel legit keys too its too late slowfag

You can still take advantage of it. Just order it on Amazon, and choose free shipping so it takes as long as possible. The code comes in your email within 24 hours. Once you get the code, cancel it.

Best done on the weekends like Friday or Saturday. You could still do it now but not tomorrow.

Obviously
>mfw the code showed up before I even smashed that cancel button

How do I do it

Are you blind

Do I order the code or the physical copy?

You're fucking stupid

Jesus Christ just fucking tell me how in fucking detail instead of shitposting

How about you do some research on Gears of War 4, promotions and use your own brain instead of being spoonfed like a fucking idiot.

Haha fag

Oh forget it. I'll just buy it instead of you kikes

yo seriously Im one step away from ordering, did they fuck up as in buying the physical version gives you a code?

Hol up Im about to do this so
>Buy Digital standard
>Amazon sends you key
>Cancel pre order
Is this real holy shit.

yeah you buy it and wait until it says it shipped

kek

Order what the game itself or a graphics card?

brb

You have to contact NVIDIA support now...

can this be done in the UK?

Hold up friends im gonna have to see some identification before I press complete purchase.

inb4 they just ban accounts that use illegitimate codes

>not having a dummy account

Yeah just confirm it yeah

Just clicked out of it. I'll get it cheap at work anyways.

I think they're fucking with you. I think the promotion was for the the new Nvidia cards that come with a free copy. Basically you order the card, get the code, then cancel the purchase.

Yeah these guys wouldve confirmed it but so far nothing.
slickdeals.net/f/9122931-free-copy-of-gears-of-war-4-xbox-play-anywhere-game-with-the-purchase-of-an-nvidia-gtx-1070-1080-graphics-card

>tfw everyone is getting their code revoked

How would they even tell the difference?

>woman
>minority

i'll pass on this shitty politically correct game.

Pretty simple. Ask retailers to send them refunded orders and the codes they got, and with the code they get what window store code to disable it.

youre doing gods work user
im gonna do the same

Microsoft disabled keys before. You could do the same thing with the pick your own game Xbox One bundles and they stripped the games from your Xbox Live account.

What's smart is the people selling the keys on ebay for $50. Those poor suckers.

do it user, I tweeted @gearsofwar too telling them this was happening and the person from amazon was checking into this so people don't steal the game

>salty kids didn't get their free game so they ruin it for others
reddit kids

>Bought it off some fuck for $10
Never gave anyone my credit info so worse case if it does get revoked I can do a charge back and still be on good terms with amazon

It's not going to be a very good game.

me too

typical fucking skypes

I managed to snag one / tried again says code revoked on the second code, I wanted to snag the second for my brother

Do you have an email to what the code looks like when you receive it?

hahah, good one

I mean a screenshot of the email, and of course, remove the code from the email.

It just says you've geared up. That then means that the game's added to your MS account.

Bought it on Ebay.

I now support literal criminals.

Can anyone give me link?

Also does it work in eu?

It doesn't work at all.

Did they really fix it?

No they didn't.

>they send you a key in your email
DURRR DO I ORDER THE DIGITAL VERSION OR THE PHYSICAL

Jesus fucking christ kill yourself you piece of dog shit

How long does it take to receive the email?

I got my Nvidia promotion code instantly second time I tried to do it, the code says revoked please contact customer support

Tempting... but I'll just wait for the console bundle.

I'm buying the ultimate bundle, so I don't have to worry about it myself. Planing on giving the code to a friend if I can actually get it to work.